Driving Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accentuating my stepmom's sexy slim legs, while her daughter was on her knees just out of sight, teasing me into a new dimension. I watched as Pookie opened her mouth to speak, and her daughter did the same but not to speak. The little minx took the head of my cock into her warm inviting mouth, a fantasy I had cum too many times. I so wanted to watch as Tia tried to take my full length and swirl her tongue around my every fantasy. I wanted to look into her eyes as my sister, not just sucked my cock, but made love to my cock, and take me on a journey of intimate sisterly love. Tease me into her sultry world and never let me leave.

But on another erotic level, I watched her mum's lips move but I could not hear what she was saying, all I could envision was her mouth and lips were her daughter's.

Yep, I know it was like I was in an alter-porn universe, and my fucked-up kink did not stand a chance. Pookie made a couple more less-than-elegant steps further down the hall and stopped in front of her daughter's bedroom door. The same daughter that currently has my cock in her mouth sucking me to within an inch of orgasm and I could not help but groan as my devious little sister swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock.

Pookie, yes, my stepmom, looked at me with drunk-hazed eyes, and I managed to think quickly enough to grab at the back of my leg and followed up with a shallow attempt at feigning a pained expression. I was not feeling any pain only the blissful sensation of my sister's tongue bathing my cock like her life depended on it.

"You okay, baby, umm Chris?"

It took a moment for my stepmom's words to register in my sex-addled brain, I could not for the life of me, remember when she used baby as an endearment for me. Her daughter heard and for whatever reason Tia took every inch of my cock into her wet velvet mouth. Yet all I could see was her mother's mouth smirk in a way that touched a place much deeper, like an untouched fantasy in wait.

"Yeah, I'm fine Pookie,"

For the life of me do not know why I used my stepmom's nickname. It has always been mum, nothing more nothing less!

"I think I might have strained a muscle at the gym earlier today."

"Oh, ok, why don't you ask Tia to give you a massage, She has helped me many times, hang on a second and will ask her for you. And that reminds me, I was coming to tell you both, your father and I are leaving early in the morning. Your dad has to drop his car at the motor mechanic for a service.

Panic would have set in if I were not on cloud nine, with Tia cupping my balls and rubbing my cockhead slowly over her pursed lips. I had to take a quick look at my seducer and at the same time grabbed my bath towel from the back of the door.

And without hesitation I nonchalantly replied.

"Yeah, I know, but she's asleep I don't want to wake her, I was just about to go and take a hot shower or maybe soak in the tub, I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow Pookie."

My mum gave me a look I had never seen before, a knowing look I could not place.

"Mmmmm ok, just make sure you wake her up in time for school tomorrow, you know she's a bear to get out of bed!"

"Sure thing, Mum."

"Ok baby, me and your dad are going to bed early see you tomorrow night."

"Nite nite Pookie."

"Nite sweetie."

I waited until I heard Pookie giggling and the door to my parent's room closed.

And I returned my attention to the sexy minx, still teasing the tip of my cock over her full fuckable lips. My sister's sweet deceptive expression held more than a lifetime of emotion.

I think my promiscuous little sister had been playing me all along and trust me I am not complaining!

I took her chin in my hand, gently removing the one moment I so dearly wanted to finish. You have no idea how much I wanted to cum in her mouth and repaint my sister's face with a whitewash of male spunk. And so, with the will of an unknown God, I took her hand and lifted Tia to her feet.

With the eyes of a playful temptress staring into mine, Tia smeared the slutty mess drawling from her mouth as of it was nothing. Knowingly waiting for her brother to make the next move.

I just needed to cum, and I told her so, "Tia," yes, I used my little sister's name, "Have you got panties on, show me I have to cum now."

"Yes and No," Tia said as she bit her lower lip and sucked a finger into her mouth.

Show me then," No"

Show me if you're wearing panties, "No, ah arr," bashful shake of the head.

I am going to cum, show me your panties... LITTLE Sister!"

No

"Please"

"No"

"Why Sis, tell me why, you said you wanted to see me cum, your mum nearly caught us with my cock in your mouth and now your being all shy?"

If bashful could meet slutty and be infused into one, then my sister was somewhere there.

Her steamy look was captivating, her lips ever so slightly quivered with a soft grace yet to be taken.

She looked sexy as hell, yet she could not hide a certain nervousness from me.

Holding her face up to mine, I asked her again with the grace it required.

"It's ok, don't be shy, please show me if you are wearing panties."

And then those eyes of hers, their deepness shone into mine and I could not look away if my life depended on it.

And my sister spoke. Her tone was nothing out of the ordinary, quiet, and assured. But the eyes again, what the fuck is it with that certain glint in a girl's eyes when they are on heat!

"I want you to cum in my panties like I know you have been doing, did you think I didn't know?"

And then the bashful, "umm...but I need you to cum in them while I'm still wearing them."

I nodded, returning her wicked expression, watching her eyes again, This time the glint became the spark that united us in our mutual panty kink.

"It's okay baby sister, anything you want sweet girl."

'I was that close to coming I would have said anything anyway.'

My hand instinctively reaches for the hem of Tia's nightie, right at the point between the middle of her crutch, I did not get far before Tia playfully pushed my hand away.

She then took half a step back, and I watched as my sister shimmied her hips while her hands pinched her nightie on either hip. I gently pushed her further into my room, guiding her under the dimmed downlight. Creating enough light to shine in all the right places, Tia looked up at the soft glow and the glint in her eye beamed with acceptance.

I needed to cum, I wanted to scream hurry the fuck up, but I did not, I did not want to because I started to see between Tia's caramel-colored thighs. My sister's petite pussy lips peeked into the silky white panties I had cum in so many times I had lost count. The swell of Tia's hips revealed as the tight fabric lifted and my darling sister's panties were right there.

I looked at her and said, "I'm going to cum sis."

And my sister's response... "Yesss."

This was not just any Yes, this was the Yes, every man yearns for, The S in yes slipped through my sister's lips with a capital S for SEX. That simple syllable pronounced as a plural amplified the meaning 10-fold. The S in Yes became the S in SEX and with all the implications both simple three-letter words implied.

And yet there was another S in a word that held more implications. The,'S' in Sister, the S in sister in the same sentence as yes and sex, and there she was, my sexy younger sister purring the word as she encouraged me to cum.

"Quick big brother cum for me, cum in my panties."

I wanted to pick her up and threw her on my bed, rip her panties off and fuck my sister like I have never fucked a girl before. But more than anything I wanted to do exactly as my sister requested, play my part in her kink and her kink was all that mattered, because her kink was as much mine as it was hers.

My sister reached her hand out and grabbed my cock pulling me closer to her and used her other hand to pull the front of her panties out from her crotch.

"Oh, fuuucck sis, you're letting your brother see your pussy."

And my sister again purred, "Yesss."

Tia pulled her panties down just that little bit more, showing me her perfect manicured muff, delicately trimmed into a love heart. I mean it was barely there, just a shadow of lost teen purity, it must have taken her hours to sculpt such a heavenly sight.

The vee of the heart trailed down, Leading my eyes to Tia's smooth lips of sex. Flushed pink and even in the dull light I could see she was dripping, the crotch of her panties still clung on in vain. As if it was too shy to fully expose her sex to me, for my sister to fully expose her kinky true self to me.

It was heaven and it was hell it was everything sex can be and then there I was helping my sister hold her panties open as she stroked my cock unaware of how close I was to coming.

My sister stroked me to my panty fetish, and when I looked at her face, Tia had only eyes for my cock. Her fetish to see me cum to see me cum in her panties, and her sinful look betrayed anything she may have wanted to keep secret and was now laid bare for me to truly witness.

I was so close; we were so intimately close to each other in a way I could not ever explain.

In the whole encounter up until now, my sister had not once used my name. And when she did it was the moment, I must have been waiting for, "Cum for your sister Chris, cum in my panties."

My balls convulsed sending a torrent of cum, exploding like a sexually overheated volcano. Tia struggled to hold my raging cock as it throbbed and spent what felt like six months of pent-up taboo desire. I erupted repeatedly to my sister's pleas of, "More Chris, give me more, fill my panties with your beautiful cum."

Tia held my cock firmly pointed down at her pussy, catching each release with a desire only she could tell you.

That look of ecstasy in her eyes as I unloaded more of what she wanted, as she gave over her sweet young innocence to her brother. And her look, those eyes again told me all I needed, and her slutty look could never be forgotten, now permanently etched into my mind for as long as I live.

Tia, with an urgency I could never fully explain jammed my cock into the slutty mess between her legs and frigged herself with an uncontrolled and unabashed need, milking me of everything I had to give.

Humping me with a need so pure and present I had to grab her by the throat and push her head back against the wall. Trying to wistfully contain the animal she had become, and give her the one desire she wanted, my cock and cum buried in her panties.

My cock was still hard enough to drive it between her sodded pussy lips as she fucked herself to her orgasmic release. The storm of lust slowly abated to the calm of carnal love, Tia's face wracked with wicked lust, eyes lost to the moons above.

And then the one thing in my life I never thought would happen, I turned my sister's face to mine, and our eyes caught each other and we kissed. A kiss so tender we both surrendered ourselves to the gods of incestuous love.

Our worlds spun into a universe where we found the true meaning of brotherly sister lust, an all-consuming force so powerful our life had a meaning no other could understand.

And I knew, and without a word from either of us, we both knew we had to fuck. We had found the something most live a lifetime trying to find, that special something where words no longer matter. A sibling bond so strong the world could crumble, and we would be still in the moment with our love never-ending. Souls collided when the time found us again, always knowing it would.