Driving Metal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GOOD EVENING HOUSTON!!!" he screamed into the mic. The crowd, all twenty thousand of them, screamed back at him.

He turned and pointed behind him at the drums, "GIVE IT TO ME, HANK!" at which Hank immediately began picking out a beat and he and Brian and James started into one of their biggest hits. The guitar was driving. The beat thundered in her ears and Willow would swear that Kyp's voice was a siren call weaving a spell over that entire arena.

The set was supposed to last two and a half hours. They took five-minute breaks every half hour for water. That and Kyp kissing Willow like a drowning man desperate for air. And the rest of his band poked fun at him for it, though Brian was secretly jealous. Not of Willow. She wasn't his type. But of what they had. It occurred to him as he watched them that he wanted that someday. That the drinking and the drugs and the women were fun and all, but they were, ultimately, empty. He wanted more.

Willow smiled every time he approached and sighed every time he left. When the set was over she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly, "How are you doing, Master? What would you like for dinner?"

"You know what? We're down by the coast. I'll bet we could find some good seafood somewhere...," he observed.

"I know just the place," she took his hand and led him to one of the armored cars, tucking herself into his side. "What are you thinking about, Master?"

"Honestly? I'm trying to get a sense of my new life. I mean... I'm still a rocker. But I'm a rocker with... not a girlfriend. Something more. I'm going to put a ring on your finger. A collar on your neck. But are you still going to want to drive the bus? Or are we going to get new drivers so we can spend more time together...?"

"I enjoy driving the bus, but if you'd rather we get new drivers so we can spend more time together I would enjoy that. I know a couple of people that are looking for work." She offered, holding his hand and rubbing her thumb over his knuckles.

"I'd really like that. I know it's kind of selfish, but...," he tugged her close and put his arm around her. "I've never felt like this and I don't want it to stop or go away..."

"Yes, Master, we'll need to let Jimmy know. I think it'd probably be best for me to finish out this tour, however."

"You're probably right. It's all right. We'll call him after the El Paso gig on our way to Phoenix. In the meantime. You won't need to sleep up in the bunk any more. You're sleeping in here." He paused, then added, "And I promise to let you actually sleep. Well, some of the time..."

She giggled softly, nuzzling into his neck, "As long as I get enough sleep to safely drive, Master."

"That's my plan...," he murmured. "But food first."

"Yes, Master," she drove them to a cute hole-in-the-wall restaurant, and led him in, "Yes, I know all the best places to get food on the tours. A girl's gotta do something to eat when room service sucks." She giggled up at him, then kissed him softly, "My Master."

"Yours, my wonderful Willow. Only yours. Only ever yours," he murmured. "So... how was it? Honestly?"

Her head tilted in confusion, "The concert was wonderful, absolutely perfect. Your kisses are wonderful and amazing. What else would you like to know?"

"I was asking about the concert, but the other is nice to know as well," he said, blushing slightly. "Better from backstage or better in the crowd?"

"Mmm," she pondered, "Backstage, the crowd is nice, but getting to hold and kiss you is nicer."

He nodded. "All right. So whenever you want, you just come backstage with me and watch from there," he said softly. "I know you have to take shifts with your Dad. And that's OK. I just... I want to make you feel welcome in my life. I want us to figure out what our life is going to look like."

She smiled and lifted his hand to kiss his fingers, "I love you," she murmured simply staring into his eyes, "We'll figure it out together."

"I love you. Sorry... This is all kind of coming out wrong. I just... I don't want to screw this up. I don't want to blow this, because you're the best thing that I never saw coming, Willow...," he said, staring into her eyes.

"As long as there is honesty, loyalty, and love you can't screw this up." She smiled into his eyes, "I trust you, I choose you. I love you." The next hour was spent enjoying dinner and cuddling together, he got interrupted only once by a young fan asking for an autograph who informed him that his girlfriend was very pretty. She led him out to the car, "Back to the hotel, Master?"

He nodded, holding her tight against him as they walked. He held open her door, before he walked around to get into the passenger side, then took her hand in his as she drove. "Mine...," he breathed.

"Yours, Master," she murmured. She lifted his hand and kissed it tenderly before pulling into the hotel and parking. "Would you like me to come up, Master?"

He glanced at his watch. One in the morning. "What time do you need to get back to the bus?"

"I have to be on the bus at the same time you are," she responded simply. "Papa Frank's already asleep."

"Is he going to be OK on the bus by himself?" he asked softly.

"Yes, he typically locks it up, we get a hotel room usually on the same floor as you. We just tend to take turns because sharing a room with him is weird. He snores, like loud."

"Then yes... I don't want to be apart from you unless I have to," he said softly.

"As you wish, my Master." She leaned over and kissed him tenderly. "Anything you wish," she slid out of the car and snuggled into his side as they headed up to his room. "I think he's plotting to do a swap though," she murmured, laying her head on his shoulder. He's been talking about doing a gradual shift on our way to El Paso."

"I wasn't going to ask. Figured his eyes did better in the daytime or he was more comfortable driving in the day or something," he said softly. "As much as I want to be with you, I didn't want to make things more difficult for him. Especially since he was going to retire after this tour and it would only be a couple of months..."

"I know," she snuggled into his side. "I think he's planning on doing a bit more split than day and night, do a half-night half-day, then I do a half-day half-night. That way we both get to spend time with you. He thinks of you as one of his family."

"He's like my Grandpa. Hell, he and my grandpa would probably get along famously." He smiled at her as they entered the elevator. "I just want to be around you more...," he breathed as he slid his arms around her, bent, and claimed her lips once more.

She whimpered softly and melted into the kiss, her hand lifted to curl around the back of his head and massage it gently. "Yes, Master. Like you said though, it's only a few more months." She smiled up at him, "We can't make the time go any faster."

"No, but I intend to make the best of the time we've got," he murmured into her lips as the hotel elevator opened. He walked down the hall to the room and the security guard opened it for them. "Thanks, Phil. Hey, how did Keith finish out his year in math?"

"Ended up with a 'B', Kyp."

Kyp made a fist pump in the air. "YES!", he hissed before bumping fists with Phil. "Tell him 'way to go'!"

"I will. Thanks," he smiled at the two of them as Kyp led her into the room before closing the door.

Kyp blushed, "His son's got dysgraphia and they just got him diagnosed and getting some help. Went from a 'D' to a 'B' in math in like... six weeks or something."

"That's awesome," she responded with a happy smile, "I'm very happy for him."

"He's a really cool kid," he said. "I have no idea why I'm so nervous, but I'm rambling..." he said.

She reached up and cupped his cheek, "It's OK Master. You set the pace," she lifted and kissed him softly, "Would you like to snuggle?"

"Yes," he murmured. "Maybe that's a good place to start."

"I'm nervous too, Master," she smiled up at him softly, biting her lower lip, "What if you don't like what you see when I'm naked? What if you don't enjoy having me?" She led him over to the bed and laid down before she opened her arms to him and gestured for him to come hold her.

"That's funny. I'm not worried about that at all. I'm more worried that you'll think this was all just to get you into bed with me and that I'm not really serious about being in love with you, wanting to be with you," he said softly.

"That's funny. I'm not worried about that at all." She cupped his cheek, "You don't just want a woman in bed with you, you get enough numbers and underwear thrown at you that you could have any woman you wanted from the crowd, but in the two years I've been driving for you, you have never taken a woman back to your hotel room."

"So both of us are worried about something the other is not worried at all about," he murmured. "Are we just that... lame?" he asked with a soft chuckle. "Come on. Let's do some snuggling. That worked out well before. And we'll see where we go from there." He pulled off his shirt, climbed onto the bed and into her arms, and wrapped his own arms around her in return. His soft sigh of relaxation warmed her.

She stroked her hand up and down his back, pressing him into her warmth, she kissed his temple, "Welcome home, Master," she murmured in his ear. She wrapped her leg around his and simply held him, savoring and basking in the warmth. "What are you thinking, Master?"

He closed his eyes, basking in the feel of holding her and being held by her. "Wondering what I did to deserve being sent a goddess to love," he replied seriously.

"Well, when we find this goddess you should ask her," she responded, nuzzling into his hair and kissing his temple again. Her fingers stroked up and down his back, gently massaging it.

"Found her. She's in my arms...," he said petulantly.

She giggled softly, "I'm just me, Master. I'm not a goddess, just a girl madly in love with you." She kissed his temple again, then moved his fingers to run along his ribs curious if he was ticklish.

He squirmed a little bit. "Cut that out...," he murmured. "You don't need to be tickling me...," he muttered, bending his head and kissing her neck.

She stopped, her hands going back to rubbing over his back as she tilted her head, "No, Master, I don't need to, but I like the way you squirm against me."

"Do you now?" he muttered against the skin of her neck. He opened his mouth and bit down gently, licking between his teeth with a low growl of desire.

She shivered and a soft whine echoed in his ear, she tilted her head to expose her neck to his mouth, "Yes, Master. Although this feels really good too, Master. Yours, Master, to bite and mark and claim."

He released her neck and moved up to her ear, nibbling on her earlobe as he slowly shifted and began tucking her underneath him. "And what is it you're thinking, my slave?"

"That I'm in bed with my Master," she responded looking up at him, "That I enjoy his body against mine." She paused and a naughty smile played around her lips, "And I'm curious as to what it would feel like to be nude in his arms."

"I think we should find out. You know... for science," he smiled, a twinkle in his eye.

"But, alas, I am now pinned under you," she responded teasingly, then dragged her fingers down his ribs to tickle him with an impish giggle.

He blinked, then sighed. "Should just have you go nude all the time...," he chuckled. "When it's just us anyway. Save us the hassle..."

"If that is your desire, Master. I will happily acquiesce." She lifted her head and nibbled on his neck before dragging her tongue up it. "Anything Master wants I will give."

"That's seriously going to take some getting used to. I don't know any other women that are like that...," he said, shifting off of her so that she could remove her clothing as he stood to toe-off his shoes and push his pants down over his hips.

She stripped nude for him, giving him a shy, sweet smile, "It depends on the woman, but I know several women in the MaST community that are like that. It shows a level of trust and devotion that some don't want to give." She turned slowly in front of him, "Your property, Master. Does it please you?" She looked up at him, biting her lower lip.

His eyes went wide as he stared at her nude form. When he finally found his voice he shook his head, "Pleased doesn't even begin to describe what I am right now, Willow...," he breathed. Her eyes flitted down and she could see his boxers tented toward her leaving no doubt of his appreciation for what he was seeing.

She stepped forward and slid her arms around him, pressing her soft, nude warmth against him. "Yours, Master." She nuzzled up against his neck, licking it, then undulated her hips rubbing against his hardness teasingly. "Anything you desire, Master."

"As much as I want to make love to you... and I do." He paused, blinking, before adding, "God, I do... I think I want to just hold you right now. But I don't want you to think that means I don't desire you... I hope you know that..."

She tightened her arms, "I'm yours, Master. With all that it entails. If you just want to hold me and cuddle, then we hold and cuddle." She kissed his temple, then released him to lay down on the bed again, opening her arms to him once more.

He climbed into her arms and pressed himself into her soft embrace. "Just don't want you to ever doubt, you know?" he asked softly. "Things in this world are hard enough without doubting the people that are supposed to love you no matter what. And I will... I do..."

"It's OK, Master," she kissed his temple. "I love you, I have offered you all that I am and you accepted. That means I'm yours. You're my Master, with all that it entails. You make the call, you decide the pace. Nothing happens until you're ready for it to happen because that's how the relationship works." She stroked her hands up and down his back, "I have you, you are safe, you are wanted, you are loved."

His arms tightened around her and his lips found her neck as he held her. He kissed her tenderly, then asked, "So... what does it feel like to be nude in your Master's arms?"

"Wonderful, Master," she tilted her head to expose her neck. "It feels wonderful." Her hands continued to stroke and soothe up and down his back. "How does it feel to have your nude slave in your arms, Master?"

He pondered that a moment, then murmured, "Like the most precious gift that I need to care for with my life. Like how they describe holding a newborn, you know? Like you'd do anything to protect them from harm?" His hands gently ghosted over her body, marveling at her soft skin and tantalizing curves.

She sighed in pleasure, her body shivered at the barely-there touches, "Yours, Master," she continued to gently stroke up and down his body. Despite her desire, she was truthful; everything that happened now was at his pace. If he wasn't ready then he wasn't ready. "Love you, my Master."

"I love you, Willow... my beautiful slave," he breathed in reply. He continued softly kissing her neck and shoulders, basking in the feel of her before he decided that he would continue downward. He placed soft kisses at her breast, continuing to gently touch her skin before finally, he took one nipple into his mouth and softly nursed at it.

She sighed in pleasure at his touches and kisses, then a quiet, needy moan escaped her lips and she arched towards him. Her hands continued to stroke and touch, one sliding up to massage the back of his head in encouragement, "Yours, Master."

He growled softly as he continued to suck at her breast, licking intermittently as well. His fingers dug into her back slightly as he pressed close, needy and hungry even as he savored her softness and her taste.

A broken, needy moan of pleasure echoed in the bedroom and she shuddered under the sensations of his mouth, hands, and the growl. "So good, Master. All yours," she whimpered, spreading her legs slightly but not moving much, wanting to give him what he needed but not push him faster than he desired to go.

He slowly released her breast, before shifting to the other. As he moved, he murmured, "Taste so good, my Willow. Knew you would. Perfect for me..." Slowly he took her other breast into his mouth as he continued to pull her against him. His hand slid down her back, over her bottom to her thigh which he tugged and guided up and over his hips.

"Glad, Master, want you to enjoy," she spread her legs, wrapping her thigh and leg around his hip. A low groan of need echoed from her chest at the feel of him against her core. She shivered, her fingers digging into his back slightly before she forced them to relax, "All for you, Master. Only ever yours again."

He shifted more of his weight onto her, pressing her into the bed as he continued his treatment of her body with his lips. When he released the other breast, he returned to her neck as his hand slowly reached around behind her leg that was wrapped around him, the fingers grazing at the lips of her sex.

A keening soft whine escaped and she squirmed at his light touch. She bit her lip and whimpered as a soft, muffled, "Please," slipped free. She closed her eyes and focused, trying to hold still, "Your good girl, Master," was panted after a moment, "Your patient good girl."

"It's OK, baby... I promise...," he breathed. "This can be part of cuddling. You feel so good against me..." His fingers pressed ever so slightly closer and found the very tip of her hardened nub peeking out from under its hood. Slowly, his middle finger began teasing it back and forth as he kissed and licked at her neck.

A moan of need and her body shuddered, her lips getting even wetter at the light teasing. Her fingers clutched at his back as she trembled. "Yes, Master. Your good girl, Master," she was breathless and panting, squirming towards his finger before forcing herself to still again. "Whatever Master wishes, whenever Master wishes. I am Master's good girl."

He began moving his finger faster before stretching up to her ear and murmuring into it, "I have to have you, my slave... You are utterly irresistible. Come for me. Come apart for me..."

Soft panting whimpers escaped at the movement of his finger. Suddenly she released a strange combination of yelp and scream, "MASTER!" Her fingers tightened on his back and her body shuddered and bucked slightly as she climaxed, "Yours, Master!"

He leaned back to look into her eyes and then softly pressed his lips to hers in a comforting kiss as he held her body to his. "My good girl. How are you feeling? What are you thinking?" he breathed.

"Your good girl," she murmured, holding him tightly, "Feeling good, confused. Trying not to push for ravishing. I'm thinking that I love you and I love you touching me. That I want to be your good girl and give you whatever you want and need." She nuzzled, giving him another soft kiss.

"Baby... you're not pushing. Even if you asked me for it, you're not pushing," he said softly. "What I meant earlier was that I wanted to spend some time just holding you in my arms, talking, touching, not go from dinner to frantic sex." He brushed his lips across hers. "I'm sorry that wasn't very clear. I'll try to do better."

"You've nothing to be sorry about, Master," she murmured, cupping his cheek and stroking her thumb over it. "I just want to make sure that I'm giving you what you want and what you need." She looked up at him, "I love you, Master. I choose you."

"I choose you. I love you," he murmured. "And now...," he trailed off, lifting the finger he had been using on her to his lips and quietly licking it clean, "I need to taste you..." He slowly pushed himself down her body, his eyes locked on hers hungrily the entire time.

Her eyes widened in surprise and a flush covered her face, "Yes, Master," she stared down at him and spread her legs obediently, her fingers sliding up his body to stroke his shoulders and head, "Yours, Master. Belongs to you."