Driving Metal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does. I couldn't be more pleased...," he murmured as he stared at her folds, splayed open for him, a beautiful pink flower. Stretching forward, he slowly licked her from her entrance up to her clit with the flat of his tongue before he began massaging her with the tip, licking up all the juices she had released with eager abandon.

A surprised squeak escaped at the feel of his tongue and she spread her legs wider, "Oh! Please, Master!" She squirmed slightly, her fingers clenching in his hair rhythmically, "Mouth... tongue... oh God... so good, yours, Master."

He stopped briefly to breathe, panting, "You taste so fucking good, Willow... Like candy...," before diving back in. He reached in with one hand and pressed firmly on her clit, rotating it in circles as he continued to lick, his need to please this woman that had offered him everything he never knew he needed overwhelming in its intensity.

"Yours, Master!" She panted and squirmed, her eyes glazed in pleasure, "Master! Going to... going to... MASTER!" She climaxed hard, her lips getting even wetter from her juices, her body showing him her eagerness. "Please! Oh! Master! Yours!"

He smiled, slowly crawling back up her body and, on his hands and knees above her, bent his head to claim her lips once more. She tasted herself on his lips as he licked and nibbled at her mouth. Finally, when he released her lips to breathe, he murmured, a soft twinkle in his eye, "Hi."

She blinked lazily up at him, her mind still putting itself back together, she gave him a soft, pleasure-filled smile. "Hello, Master," she stroked her fingers over him. "What would you like now, Master?"

"How are you feeling? How is your body feeling? I would like to take care of my property. Have I used her up for the night?" he asked softly, caressing her cheek.

"I am feeling really good, Master. My body is feeling fine." She bit her lip, "No Master, you haven't used her up for the night." Her brow was furrowed in slight confusion, "I'm still aching and empty, Master. Ready to be filled with you but am waiting patiently."

He nodded slowly, reaching down with one hand and, somewhat awkwardly, pushing his boxers down over his hips before wriggling out of them on the bed. He was hard, and his hardness was pointing exactly where it wanted to go. "Aching and empty...," he murmured. "Let's see what we can do about that shall we?" He reached down and took hold of himself as he flexed forward slightly, then dragged the tip of him through her folds coating it with her juices.

A low groan of pleasure and she arched towards him hungrily, "So hot... want it... Master. Your good girl." She dragged her fingers down his back and stared up at him with needy eyes. "Your good girl, please...," she bit her lip, "Please fuck your pussy."

He set himself at her entrance and slowly pushed forward. "That's mine... Oh God, it's so fucking tight. That's mine...," he rumbled, his eyes wide in shock at the pleasure of her gripping him as he entered her. When he bottomed out inside of her he held there for a long moment, staring down at her before bending to kiss her desperately, his tongue dueling with hers.

She eagerly returned the kiss, holding him tightly as her body adjusted to him being inside her. "Oh... God, it's been so long... feels so good... where you belong... deep inside. Where I belong... impaled on your cock, Master." She dragged her hands down his back, then one slid between them to rub over her clit, then slapping at it. She climaxed hard around his cock, her body going even tighter in a rippling massage, "MASTER!"

He grunted as she spasmed around him. "This is what you dreamed of? What you needed?" he asked as he began sliding out of her before shoving himself back inside. "Beautiful little girl stuffed full of her Master's cock?" He grunted as he did it again, struggling to maintain control to watch the breathtakingly beautiful expressions play out on her face as she was overcome with pleasure.

Her mouth was open and her eyes were glazed in pleasure. Her entire focus was on him and where they were joined. A low moaning whine echoed from her chest in affirmation and she nodded, unable to speak only able to feel. Her fingers stroked over her clit again, rubbing and slapping it to draw another climax, unable to resist. A loud animalistic scream echoed as she climaxed again, even the word 'Master' unable to penetrate her wanton desperate need. It had been so long that all she wanted was him to breed her.

He slowly took up a faster pace, groaning as her body teased the nerve endings on his hardness. He would not last long. Like her, it had been too long and she was entirely too pleasurable for him to be able to keep control. The best he could manage was to keep long steady strokes that went faster and faster. Her body colliding with his filled the hotel room with wet, smacking noises accompanied by his grunts and her gasps that entwined around each other and screamed 'sex'.

She climaxed again, his cock nudging something inside her and when he kept hitting that spot she entered a cycle of non-stop climaxing. Her body rippled around his cock clutching it desperately, finally in a panting, begging animalistic scream, her need was ripped from her throat, "MASTER! BREED!"

He slammed into her over and over, his balls tightening as a tingling sensation flooded his nervous system before he pressed deep and exploded with a shout of inarticulate triumph. He flooded her insides with his seed, clutching at her body to hold her so that she could not get away. Hips flexing, he finally collapsed on top of her limply, his muscles weak from the strain. "Love... Love you... My Willow...," he panted.

She whimpered in pleasure, her eyes drifting closed as she held him tightly, "Love you, my Master." Her hands stroked up and down his back, massaging him and offering him comfort. "Welcome home, Master. Forever yours."

"Mine...," he gasped. "How... How are you feeling?" he breathed.

"Perfect, Master. Love you so much," she kissed his cheek and temple, "Keep you forever, my Master."

He rolled to the side, facing her. "I had no idea... Never knew it could be that good...," he breathed.

"Me either, Master," she turned to face him, snuggling into his chest. "Never going to give you up, Master."

"Good. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to live without you now...," he replied.

She kissed his neck and nuzzled him some more, "My Master."

++++++++++

~~ Sacramento, California, July 2068 ~~

The next two months were both the best and the worst days of their lives. She slept in his bed and they made love randomly, not as often as he would have liked but she was always happy to give him whatever he needed. Finally, they arrived back in Sacramento, California and she pulled into the garage. She killed the engine and stretched her legs, "Home sweet home."

With as smooth as she had driven, he hadn't even noticed they'd stopped, still asleep in the back. She walked back and he was snoring softly in the bed. She smiled as Frank left, eager to get home to Alice. She knelt on the bed, then slowly dragged her nose up the back of his neck before nibbling lightly, "Master...," she breathed in his ear before nibbling on the lobe.

He groaned softly, reaching out without opening his eyes to capture her and pull her into his embrace. "MINE...," he rumbled.

She melted into his hold, "We're back in Sacramento," she murmured kissing his lips tenderly.

"Home...," he sighed. "I get to be home with you...," he smiled tiredly. "We've got about three weeks before I'm back in the studio working on the new record...," he said softly.

"I am happy to spend the time with you," she nuzzled into him. "I don't have a lot of stuff to move."

"Find you a collar too, now that we have some time. Start thinking about a wedding... Alice is going to want to come to a wedding... My folks too..." His hands started caressing her breast through her shirt and he sighed in pleasure at the feel of it in his hand.

"Yes, Master," she murmured arching to his touch, "Whatever you desire," she kissed his lips. "How are your parents going to feel about you marrying a no-name orphan?"

"My parents are going to flat-out love you. Trust me. They could give a crap about any of that. Heck, they don't even really like the fact that I'm famous," he replied. "Don't get me wrong, they love me. But the whole fame thing is so not them. A 'no-name'? They'll absolutely love that."

"Ok, Master," she nuzzled into him, "Ready to go home?"

He nodded, slowly opening his eyes. "Yeah. Be nice to sleep on my bed for a change. And sleep with you every night. All night." He paused, "This is sounding better and better by the second...," he chuckled.

She giggled and kissed his lips, "Come on, Master." She tugged him out of bed and led him off the bus to the waiting car. The cleaners would come and completely clean the bus before storing it. "We'll need to let Jimmy know he needs to hire a couple of new drivers. I don't think I want to be away from your side, Master."

They got in the car and Kyp pulled out his cell phone. He dialed Jimmy's number and let it ring. It was early, but not too early for him to be up and he picked up on the second one. "Jimmy Matthews."

"Jimmy. It's Kyp."

"How's my favorite rocker? Good tour?"

"The absolute best," he said, glancing at Willow and stroking his thumb over her knuckles.

"Oh?" Jimmy asked, sitting up in his chair. That sounded interesting.

"Yeah. You're... uh... You're going to need to hire two new bus drivers, Jimmy."

"Two?! Tell me you didn't piss Frank off. Alice is going to fucking kill me... You know how she gets."

"No, I didn't piss Frank off Jimmy. Come on. It's me. No, Frank's retiring finally."

"Oh. OK, then. What about the other one. His kid... Willow?"

"Yeah, she needs to be replaced too. I'm not going to have my wife driving the bus..."

"Oh. OK. That's...," Jimmy froze. "Wait. What the fuck did you just say?"

"I said... 'I'm not going to have my wife driving the bus', Jimmy," Kyp said, grinning.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" he exclaimed. "You... and Willow?!"

"Yeah. Me and Willow."

"Well how about that? Congratulations, buddy. I'll get you new drivers. Obviously, we'll have to talk legalities and such on your contracts, but... Seriously. She seems like an awesome girl."

"She can hear you, Jimmy."

"OK, then she can hear me talking about how she seems like an awesome girl. We're gonna talk soon, Willow. Anyone that can bag my buddy Kyp is pretty special."

"Of course, Master Jimmy, I look forward to it," she paused, "Don't be surprised if you get a phone call in the next day or two from James as well. He's...," she paused, "He's been talking with Master and me about leaving 'the life' behind. I figure I can at least give you a heads up, and if you do need a new bass I know a girl."

"I'll keep that in mind," Jimmy replied, the wheels already turning. "I'll see you in three back in the studio. Until then, have fun. And Willow?"

"Yes, Master Jimmy?" She asked curiously, "Do you want me to send you her information just in case?"

"Sure. But... Take care of him. He deserves something good," he replied. Pausing for a moment, he grumbled, "And no, I'm not going soft, Kyp. Just... happy for you."

"Of course, Master Jimmy. I'll take good care of Kyp," she murmured giving him the sweetest smile. Her eyes were warm as she stared into Kyp's eyes.

"All right, you two. We'll be in touch," Jimmy hung up the call and sighed, beginning to pencil in some time about a week and a half out to talk to bass players if he needed it so that the time didn't get taken up between now and then.

Willow kissed Kyp softly, then used her phone to send Jimmy an email, it was a name, her skill, and a picture of Briana Portrain. She then set it to one side, "I was helpful," she kissed Kyp again, capturing his mouth. "Naked time at your house with a long hot shower?"

"God, yes," he breathed. "I love this idea."

"Excellent," she followed the GPS directions to the modest house, despite his money he didn't have a fancy mansion, "Nice," she murmured, "Now I don't have to worry about our kids destroying anything." She took his hand as they walked in, cuddling into his side.

"Yeah, I just... I never could do the whole mansion thing. It's like... It was just me, you know? What the hell do I need twenty rooms for?" He showed her around. The home had a nice kitchen, a living area, a huge master bedroom, two guest rooms, and an office, then a theater room. There was a pool in the back with a small cultured garden by it, but it was very much a minimalist enterprise in comparison to all of the other houses in the gated community.

"Yes, Master," she murmured, then when they were in the Master Bedroom she promptly stripped, tossed her dirty clothes in the hamper, and smiled at him, "Your property, Master."

"God, I'm never going to get tired of that...," he breathed, staring at her body.

"That's good because you just told Jimmy you were marrying it. That means you're going to be stuck with it the rest of our lives." She stepped up to him stripping him out of his clothes, then wrapping her arms around him to mold her nude body to his, "Shower?"

"Absolutely," he rumbled, stripping out of his clothes as well and leading her into a nice master bathroom with a massive shower next to a jacuzzi bath.

"Ooo," she murmured, "We're going to have sex in that," she informed him with a mischievous grin. "I like the idea of you mounting me while I'm bent over the edge."

"Yeah? Like that idea do you? Me too...," he murmured. "We're going to have sex all over this house, slave. A lot..."

"As much as Master desires," she responded, starting the water for the shower, "Should I pick up some protection, or is it 'Whatever happens, happens,'?"

"That's a good question. I have no problem with the idea of kids and kids with you. The question I have is... would you want to raise them on the road? We won't be able to stop touring. And I'm not willing to leave you for two to three months at a time. If not, then we get protection and wait until this all blows over... planning to leave us enough time to have a family. If so, then what happens, happens."

"We'd have to get a bigger bus," she responded thoughtfully, "I was planning on homeschooling my babies anyways." She lifted and kissed him, "Whatever happens, happens."

He grinned. "Works for me." He looked down at her with eyes that were rapidly darkening in hunger. "You are going to look so fucking sexy pregnant, baby...," he murmured.

"Yeah?" She leaned back against the wall, "Going to enjoy seeing me get all round, and my breasts big and full of milk for the baby you fucked into me?"

"God damn right I am...," he growled, his hands sliding down to cup her ass and pull her hips into his as his lips descended and claimed hers once more.

She whimpered and melted into the kiss, sliding her arms around him as she pressed up towards him. Her hand dropped to wrap around his cock and slowly stroked it under the water, almost teasing it while they kissed. When he lifted his head, she smiled up at him, "Well, we had better get started then, Master."

He spun her around and bent her over at the waist, lifting one leg of hers to brace it against the soap holder shelf on the wall before sinking into her from behind. His torso bent forward as his hand reached out and curled around her throat from behind, pulling back slightly while he slowly began to fuck her, savoring the new position.

She groaned throatily in her pleasure, the sound echoing in the shower. She submitted eagerly to this new position, "Oh... God... Master...," she shuddered around him, her body already fluttering. She bent forward even more and reached back to pull her body apart, exposing not just the core he was sinking into but the star above it. "All yours, feels so good, Master."

He looked down at her and with his free hand, pressed his thumb to that star. "My sexy little slave wants that too, huh?" he asked softly, slowly moving it in a circle to tease the nerves there.

"Yours, Master," she whined, arching towards his finger and cock. "If Master wants to have it, it's his to have." She squirmed against him, soft panting whines, she didn't understand how he could barely touch her and have her on fire, but she loved every minute of it.

"We're going to need some lube then. I don't have any," he said softly. "This entire body is mine. And by God, it's going to know it."

"Yes, Master," she squirmed slightly, "We can pick some up later," she breathed. "Belongs to you. Please, Master. Fuck your pussy," she arched back towards him. "Your finger won't hurt," she whimpered needily.

Slowly, he pressed his thumb harder, and her sphincter slowly opened for his finger until he was in her up to the first joint. The entire time, he was slowly, steadily fucking her with long deep strokes, amazed still at how her body gripped him.

She panted, her head bowed as she squirmed, the sensations overwhelming. "Oh... Fuck... Master." She reached down to rub over her clit, then slapped it firmly once, twice, then on the third time she climaxed hard, "MASTER!" Her body clamped down on his thumb and cock, her body clutching at him as she bucked back towards him in need of more. "Fuck! Please! Master!"

"That's it, baby. You come all over that dick... Such a good little girl," he rumbled as he continued to push his thumb further inside while he slid in and out of her.

"Master! Master! Master!" She chanted squirming back on him. Her body arched and she bucked slightly needing more. She spasmed around him again with a scream of pleasure, "MASTER! Oh... oh fuck... so good... so deep... so full... Love it, love you, Master!"

He shoved himself inside her over and over again, grunting in pleasure as he bottomed out against her. "Take... Fuck, baby... Take...," he panted before growling with his release as he spent himself inside of her. His thumb squeezed, stretching her opening as his fingers gripped her neck tighter, pulling her back as far as she could go onto his cock.

She whined, her body fluttering around him as if to milk him of every last drop of his essence. She lifted slowly, and leaned back into his chest, "Yours, Master. How are you feeling?" She giggled as she kissed his neck.

"Oh God...," he panted. "My little slave is so fucking hot...," he grinned with a surprised and delighted chuckle.

"Yours, Master. Supposed to be perfect for you," she giggled, "I like spankings and floggings too." She murmured, "And I like the idea of being tied up on a Saint Andrew's Cross for you." She looked up at him lovingly, "But most importantly, I love being yours, Master." She kissed him again, then tenderly began to wash him.

The next three weeks would pass far too quickly for both of them, they were insatiable for each other and couldn't get enough. Her things got brought over and they picked up lube so he could claim every hole. They explored, they laughed, and they loved. Finally, though, it was time to get back to work back in the studio. This time, though, Kyp wasn't alone when he walked in and he couldn't have been happier about it.