Driving Miss Bea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night supper had become something we looked forward to every week, we'd take in a movie once in a while, walk in the parks or a stroll along the small lake on the edge of town. At times she held onto my hand, but generally it was her arm through mine. We'd overheard people say more than once that Miss B and I were connected at the elbow, she and I would snicker and guffaw over the silliness of their comments. On a Saturday morning I heard someone in my kitchenette, walking out with a baseball bat I realized it was Miss B cooking breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy. We need to eat, I'm famished, then you're going to dress quickly and we're heading across town. It's time we talked with Mr. Morris before he up and shuts the doors, it'll be harder to start anew than to take it over. Come on, get a move on."

After an hour's worth of negotiations with Mr. Morris we slid back into the car with smiles on our faces. I graduated in three weeks at which time I would begin working with Mr. Morris, he would stay with me six months and be gone. I would pay him two thirds down and the balance when I took over entirely. Miss B was like a teenage girl, giggling and squirming all over the seat. We decided to celebrate by sharing a Turtle Sundae, paying no attention to those pointing as we ate from the same bowl with different spoons. In my mind it was perfectly natural, after all, we'd kissed, this was almost the same ... then it occurred to me, they didn't know we kissed at times.

When I walked across that platform for my certificate of completion Miss B stood and cheered. Those who were younger wondered what that was all about, those who were older never blinked an eye. We had a steak for dinner and returned to her house, sitting on the couch she asked me if there were any romantic prospects on the horizon now that school was done. I told her nobody struck my fancy at this time, besides, I was already her sweetheart and had no intention of two timing her. I'd meant it as joke, she stared holes through my eyes for what seemed like an eternity, finally standing she reached for my hand telling me to follow her. At the bedroom door she stopped, kissed me passionately and whispered so seductively my heart nearly stopped beating.

"Your graduation present is in my room."

I was numb and dumbfounded, what exactly did she mean? Was it going to be what I hoped it would? She answered my unspoken questions with a single sentence.

Closing the door she stepped back, "Take your clothes off Anthony, you aren't going to make love to me dressed. Hurry on boy."

"But, but, but Miss B, isn't this kind of sudden?"

"Are you saying you don't want to make love to me Anthony?"

"No, I do, I do, it just caught me by surprise."

"You've been chasing me for the past year and a half, do you think I didn't know? I never let you have more than a kiss or two because I had to make sure you were grown up enough to be my lover and keep your mouth shut. I'm a big girl, I know what I want and I don't need a big romantic build up to get it. Stop talking and take your clothes off."

As I undressed, I watched her disrobe, first her blouse, then the skirt, followed by the full length slip being pulled over her head. As she stood in a simple coral colored bra and a pair of blue with white polka dot hip hugger panties I marveled at the contrast between her dark brown skin and the colors of her underwear. It hadn't always been like that, I remembered the first time I had watched her undress through the bedroom window. Plain white cotton bra and white cotton full brief panties, no nylons, no garter belt, nothing that screamed seduction.

Watching her undress was as erotic as I had imagined, in front of me was a black June Cleaver for all intents and purposes, ready to show me how love between a man and woman should be. There were no sexy lacy undies or an ass splitting thong, no push up bra or thigh high stay up stockings, it was the body of a 49 year old woman taking her clothes off to teach this boy of 22 how to treat a woman. Her breasts were those of a lady who'd had a child long ago, there were slight stretch marks, yet they weren't flabby or hanging down, they still stood fairly erect and the nipples pointed upward a little. Looking at her bra later I discovered she was a 34C.

With the bra laying across the chair she put her hands under her breasts lightly lifting them as if to scratch or adjust, rubbing the skin beneath them as she had done so many years ago when I spied on her. Reaching for the panties she hooked her thumbs in both sides as she slid them down in one fluid motion. Stepping out of them and standing before me, her hips were plump but not flabby, thighs had no sagging saddle bags or bulging veins, there was no six pack tummy, but it was flat without being muscular. At the center of it all was a tight curly hair pie with bits of grey here and there, her bush wasn't big enough to be trimmed and certainly didn't need to be shaved. As I was dropping my underwear she lay down on the bed and reached her arms open inviting me into her lair. My cock was hard as a steel pin and pulsing as she reached for it.

"This is nice Anthony, I'm anxious for you to be in me, but first we kiss, kissing is essential to making love properly."

I'd kissed her many times before this day, but never at this level of passion and sensuality, today was much different. I began in haste as I'd seen in so many porn flicks, she pushed me back.

"Slow down Anthony, take your time, be soft, gentle, be passionate without being rough. The next kiss should be anticipated by your lover, make her want to be kissed again, it should be part of what makes her wet between her legs."

Resuming my kissing lesson her lips were soft and seemed more full than normal, her hand was alongside my cheek softly caressing, she'd break the kiss then slowly move to my lips again. I could sense the desire without being overly physical, she would look into my eyes, whisper *sweet boy* and draw me back into her world of sensuality. We were laying on our sides facing each other as we kissed, her hips were gently rocking against me moving back and forth.

Sensing my trepidation and uncertainty, she reached down, took my hand and put it on her breast, manipulated my fingers with hers, gently squeezing and molding her breasts to my hand, urging my hand to slightly pull them away from her body and then tweak the nipple. Each time I did that her body seemed to shiver slightly. I'd been with a smattering of girls before and had felt a few boobs, but this, this was different, almost reverent as if I was worshipping her flesh. We weren't two kids sucking face and swapping spit, she was teaching me that slow, gentle and sensual far out ranked a heated escapade.

"It's time to feel between my legs Tony, mm, hmmm, slide your middle finger up and down the slit without penetrating. There, see how wet that makes me, I'm ready for you to be inside me."

Tony?? She had never called me Tony in the twelve years I had known her. Her pussy was magnificent, the vulva were thick and occupied the entire width between her legs. I'd seen pictures of skinny little pussies, this wasn't one of those. Her thick puffy vulva was designed for one thing, to wrap itself around my cock and suck my balls dry. "Miss B, I need to tell you something."

"Shhh, you're a virgin, it's okay, I knew that when I closed the bedroom door, now I get to teach you the way I like it. Climb on top sweetheart, say goodbye to your virginity."

Moving my five foot ten frame over the top of her five foot seven body I felt her reach between us and take ahold of my dick, in doing so she squeezed the head.

"Cut, I like cut, especially the head, nice and thick. Okay Tony I'm going to put you inside me, I know you've felt a few girls at school, but today Miss B. is going to give you the ride of your life."

The outer petals slowly opened as I pushed in, Miss B. moaned, with her hands on my butt she continued pulling me entirely into her body. When I was all the way in she hissed a long *yesss* before dropping her hands from my butt.

"Anthony I know this is your first time and you'll want to go fast, but today we go slow and deep with every stroke. I want you to push up with your armsTony, I've never had a white boy inside me before, I want to look. Go slow so I can watch."

We both watched our coupling for a long moment, her brown body absorbing my light colored flesh as her hips rocked up and down.

"Tony I love watching you slide in and out of me, I think it's sweet and sexy."

We kissed as she pulled me down on top of her, arms around my neck, her legs raised alongside her body, those luscious plump hips cradling me in her nest of love. Our movements were slow and steady, I could feel her insides gripping my cock as I withdrew and relaxing when I went in, I'd never had feelings like this before, she was right, there was so much more to making love than wham bam thank you ma'am. As I would begin to swell, she would grab my butt with her hands and hold me tight, not letting me move. As the urge to cum would subside she would then allow me to start again, when it happened the third time she smiled at me.

"Go ahead Tony, cum in me, when I feel you cumming it'll set mine off. You've done well for the first time, now put that puddle of warm creamy sperm inside me."

As I pushed in and held tight spewing semen inside her vagina I felt her body tense, shudder and then relax. It wasn't a demonstrative or loud orgasm, but it shook her world. She was gasping for air as her chest heaved, sweat beading on her brow and upper chest. I had never experienced a climax as intense before, I was as out of breath as she was, moving off her body I lay next to her.

"Anthony you made me feel good, you have the perfect size penis for me, not too long that it hits my cervix but nice and fat. You stretched me real good, I felt every vein and bump on your cock, I'm looking forward to more lessons. Teaching school was never this much fun."

I found the language she used interesting, as though she were still in the classroom discussing science and anatomy. Taking my face in her hands she became very serious.

"Anthony, no one can ever know we are lovers. The thought of you being my illicit lover excites me to no end, but no one else can ever know. Promise our secret is safe."

"I won't utter a word Miss B. I like that you trust me enough to let me make love to you. I've dreamt of this day since I was eighteen and saw you through the curtain undressing, you closed it when your hands were on your panties. I sort of took care of things later that night dreaming of having your breasts in my mouth."

She laughed softly, "You're a naughty boy Anthony Tesmer, I couldn't see you that night, but inside I knew you were watching and to be truthful, it made me wet and excited. Poor Ozzie, I screwed him half to death and he never knew it was because I was sure I'd given you a show. I feel the same way now that I did then knowing you masturbated thinking of me. But right now, we need to clean up, you're staying with me tonight, we have more lessons to get through before morning."

After our initial love making session the rest of the night was more lust than love, with her remarking once how lovely it was to have a young man in her bed who could go three times in one night. After a short nap she had me on my back while sitting on my face, I'd seen it in porn flicks so had an idea what to do, it was Miss B's soft tender instructions that taught me how to please her the first time. As her orgasm hit, her pussy was rubbing back and forth across my mouth, my hands went along her sides and played with her tits.

"Squeeze them a little harder Tony, they like to be mauled, pull my nipples out and lightly pinch them. AHHHH, yes baby, just like that. Tony you're becoming a good lover. Just a little more baby and I'm gonna cum again, lick me a little higher."

She'd no more than said that when she fell off the face of the earth. As she rubbed her clit across my stiff tongue I could feel the girl cum flowing onto and down my chin. I quickly moved my mouth to the entrance of her vagina and got busy devouring the fruit of my labor. I was lapping like a dog, I couldn't seem to get enough of that sweet tangy nectar, pushing my tongue inside as far as I could get it. Her body shuddered one last time as she slumped forward. I lifted her, scooted from beneath her and went to wash my face.

As I walked back into the room, I noticed she'd turned off the lamp, there was just enough light from the bath night light to see her silhouette, she was on her hands and knees in the bed. When I reached the bed I felt her hand wrap around my dick, then the warmth of her mouth as she slowly moved her head back and forth sideways. Pulling it from her mouth I heard her say.

"That should make you nice and hard. Get on your knees behind me, find my vagina and put the tip of your penis inside me. Once you're inside I want you to push all the way until your stomach touches my butt cheeks. And another thing sweetie, all this clinical talk ends now, what I need is for you to ram your cock into my pussy as hard and deep as possible."

I felt my dick at the entrance as I slowly pushed forward, once the head had opened the soft delicate petals I steadily pushed until my body hit her ass. Letting out a long feral groan she pushed back against me grinding her hips up and down. I put my hands on her hips and began the rhythm of my dick sliding in and out of her sopping love canal. As I would push forward, she would throw her ass against me causing our bodies to produce a slapping sound, sweat was pouring down my face and chest, her juices were literally forming a ring of white lather around the base of my cock. Some had already run down my balls and dripped on the bed.

Her breathing was now heavy and staggered, her hips were bucking softly when suddenly her back bowed up like a cat for a few seconds before that motion reversed and she slammed back into me with a scream. Her body was stiff, she was grunting and muttering under her breath. That action sent me into the strongest climax I'd had so far in my life. My back was bowed as I prepared to drive into her steamy caldron one last time, pushing forward with all the strength I had I buried every centimeter of cock I could into her pussy. My back was arched as I held onto her hips pushing against her, stream after stream of cum shooting inside her.

As I began to soften I noticed her hips still twitching slightly, seeming to milk my cock, then I felt myself hardening. Soon I was at a full erection and Miss B was gently moving back and forth on my dick.

"Tony, I could feel every shot your dick sent into me. You're hard again, fall forward with me but make sure you stay inside."

As we fell forward her body hit the mattress and her back arched pushing her pussy upward into me. Oh this was good, not only was I deep, the way her ass was pushed together made the channel to her pussy that much longer providing twice the stimulation. I wasn't going to last long like this, of that there was no doubt.

"Miss B I won' last long like this."

"I know baby, I want you to go as fast as you want and fill me again. Then we can shower, I'm not about to let that hard dick go to waste. Go ahead and have me Tony."

Sehe wasn't talking filthy by most standards, but the new seductive sultry Miss B would take some getting used to, even if it wasn't dirty I loved hearing her talk to me like that. I put it in gear and began hammering like a locomotive going full steam, I didn't last five minutes and was growling, her ass was bouncing as she cried out, her vaginal muscles were squeezing as though they had no intention of letting me go. Looking over her shoulder she beckoned me to lay with her. Looking at one another we caught our breath, as we rose from the bed she took my hand leading me to the shower. Soaping and rubbing each other's body we kissed a little but not much more.

Crawling under the covers she pushed tight to my side. With her arm across my chest and her leg across my upper thighs she slowly drifted off to sleep. I lay there for the longest time, thinking, pondering the day and evening. What I had dreamed of transpiring had come to pass, I just hoped she wouldn't tire of me, because I could fuck her forever if it was always like this. In the morning light I looked sideways as I woke to see Miss B smiling at me, she then leaned in to kiss me.

"Good morning sleepy head, go take your pee and come back to bed, I have another lesson planned."

Sliding under the covers I tried talking with her. "Miss B I don't think I can do it again so soon, my balls are working overtime trying to keep up with you."

She put her finger on my lips, "Shhh, not now silly, later in the morning about lunch time, but we need to talk before we get ready for the day. How we handle this situation will determine how long we can be lovers. I enjoyed being with you immensely and you'll only get better with time. My concern is what the public may think if we're too casual with each other."

I thought about what she'd said and answered, "I want this to go on as long as you want me. I don't care if our ages are an issue, they aren't to me. You tell me what I should do and I'll do it, I trust you Miss B."

"Rule number one Tony, my name is Bea, B E A, Bea. In public you should probably continue calling me Miss B, but in this house or your apartment, in our beds, in our love making I want to hear you call me Bea. It's important to me. Rule number two. We carry on in public as we always have, no holding hands, we'll do arm and arm as usual. Once we're behind closed doors you can strip and screw me anytime you like. Number three. You'll be at work from here on, I'll bring you lunches just like your mom would have and make sure a warm supper is waiting for you every night. I love you young Tony, and though I never in my life imagined we'd be in bed together, I'm glad we are."

By the time we were in bed that night I'd made love to her two more times, the first bent over the kitchen table at brunch time and the second with her on her back, legs spread wide as I pummeled her pussy on the couch. We skipped church the next day, I awoke with my cock in her mouth, I didn't want to cum in her mouth fearing she might not like it, you can imagine my surprise when she not only swallowed every drop but tried sucking me clean after I'd softened. I say tried because I was so sensitive I couldn't take any more and pushed her away.

We gave our nether regions a reprieve the rest of the day, content with snuggling and necking on the couch. Monday morning she shooshed me out the door early and said she'd see me for lunch. When she showed up she'd brought enough for the three of us, Mr. Morris was happy as a pig in mud and asked if she was going to do the same the next day. At the end of the day I walked into my apartment, took a shower, dressed and walked into her back door calling out, "Honey I'm home". Bea came around the corner in a pretty sun dress.

"Here, sit Tony, let me get you something cool to drink. Apple juice okay?"

As she set it down she put her hands on my belt buckle opening it. With my pants open she hauled my dick out, sucking it softly before she spoke.

"I know your tired lover, so you just sit there and I'll take care of everything."

She lifted her leg exposing her naked pussy, straddled my waist and slid my dick inside her with one long slow stroke. When she hit bottom she stopped, unbuttoned her dress exposing her bare breasts, pulled my mouth to the right one and began grinding on my dick. The more she ground the deeper I went and the louder her whimpers and cooing became, soon it was a series of Uh's and Ah's as she raced toward her reward. Just before she came she began riding up and down sending shivers through my spine. Pulling her nipple free she put her mouth next to my ear.