Driving Miss Bea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in me Tony, make me yours, screw her like you own her."

I growled, "I do own this pussy, it's all mine." Picking up speed and me thrusting into her she smiled and asked.

"Who owns my pussy Tony? Who does Bea's pussy belong to?"

I looked dead into her eyes, "This cunt is mine and mine alone." As I shot a day's worth of sperm into her warm spasming honey pot.

We eventually ate supper after we did 69 in the living room with our clothes half on, half off. We loaded the dishwasher, showered and went to bed. Since we were both awake at 4:30 we ripped off another piece before I went to work. That level of sexual activity lasted almost the entire first week, we were so worn out we decided we had lots of years ahead to try fucking each other's brains out, for now we'd temper things a bit. Our love making and all out fucking happened four or five times a week the first six months, followed by three or four a week after that. There were times we'd go twice in a night or day, but it wasn't the norm nor the goal.

I took over the business seven months after starting, the woman who'd been with Mr. Morris for thirty two years wasn't interested in continuing, she was sixty four and ready to quit the work force. Bea and I talked it over one night while we recovered from a forty five minute session of oral and vaginal sex, reaching the conclusion that Bea would work with me until we found someone suitable. It was also about that time her sister called from Eau Claire, Wisconsin. She was in stage four cancer and dying, wanting to know if Bea would be willing to come live with her so she didn't have to die in some old folks home as she put it.

She was Bea's one remaining sibling, how could she not go? She packed and we headed for Boise to catch her flight. Our night together in the hotel was sensual, it was also heart wrenching, it would be the first time we weren't near each other since I was ten. We made love twice that night, I dropped her at the airport at five thirty, waving as she went through security, each of us with tears in our eyes.

I'd had an ad in the paper seeking a receptionist over a week with zero results. Like clockwork I went to the VFW for Friday Fish fry, finding a table by myself to be lonely, that didn't last long. Eli and Judith Yoder along with their five kids invaded my space, though the kids were all well behaved, I just wanted some alone time. It was Judith who started the conversation.

"I'll bet it's lonesome for you without Miss B around, you guys were kinda fastened at the hip. Say, have you found someone for the office yet?"

"No Judith I haven't, it's hard doing the sales, repairs and orders in an eight hour day. I miss her like crazy."

"Well, would you consider hiring me, the youngest goes into first grade, I'll be free from eight until three fifteen every day ... and I'm dying to get out of the house after all these years. Don't worry about Eli, he's good with it. Aren't you honey?"

Of course she caught him with a mouth full of food, he swallowed, "Yup, I promised her that as soon as Toby was in first grade I'd have no problem with her working, the kids and I will kick in to do more stuff around the house. It'll give her some time away from the herd and some mad money of her own."

"Do you have experience with computers Judith? An awful lot of what you'll be doing is with computers."

"Who do you think takes care of all the farm finances and records? Me. It's all on computer now, I take the upgrade class every summer at the tech. Yes, I'm fine, computers don't scare me."

Judith turned out to be an absolute godsend, she knew almost everyone, seldom did someone walk through the doors she didn't know. She worked from the moment she arrived until she left, neither of us had set break times, we took one when we needed it other than lunch which we tried to maintain at noon. Her being able to answer calls and cover the desk while taking care of the other office duties allowed me to sell and repair. Business had increased thirty percent since the time I had taken over completely, much of that having to do with Judith. Bea and I talked every evening, she and I decided we needed to give Judith a substantial raise. She was thrilled to say the least.

Bea had been gone ten weeks and we were both so lonesome it hurt to talk on the phone each night. She couldn't leave her sister, she was at the end and it wouldn't be right for Bea to go home. I told Bea to book a room at the Hampton, set it up with hospice care for someone to stay two days and nights and I would fly out to see her. When she met me at the airport it was a long soft kiss, our bodies pressed together. Some smartass walking by mentioned getting a room, she pulled back and told him we had one already.

Our room was relatively close to everything, it wasn't a fancy place, but the hotel had every amenity we desired, including an attached restaurant. We weren't in the room five minutes and she was undressing me, then again, I was doing the same to her. When I got to her underwear I stopped, in front of me was a shy blushing vixon in tiny little panties and a bra that barely covered more than part of the sides and the nipples. My dick had been hard, now it was like a fossilized stone. Stepping back she slowly turned letting me drink in every aspect of her sexy undies.

"Do you like it Tony? I wanted something other than my old cotton stuff for you, I wanted you to remember me like this so you won't be tempted, we've been apart too long."

"C-mere you little hussy, let me put my arms around this luscious body and taste those sweet cherry lips again. There won't be any temptations, I have all the girl one man could want."

I unclipped her bra and let it fall, taking her lovely full breasts into my hands, cupping, kneading, squeezing softly, tugging at the nipples gently. I bent down and sucked both, drawing the nipples and flesh as far into my mouth as I could until she yelped.

"Softer baby, that hurt a little."

I moved my hand to her belly and she instantly spread her legs as I lowered my hand into her tiny panties, sliding a finger along the top of her clit and into the slit of her vulva, wet, oh so wet. I pulled my finger out full of warm thick clear arousal, put them in my mouth and sucked, I did it a second time but put my fingers on her lower lip. She was hesitant and then opened her mouth sucking the fingers in while moaning. I dropped to one knee and slid her panties down.

"Open your legs a little and push forward with your hips."

"No Tony, take me to bed and have me baby."

I lightly slapped her ass, "Be a good girl and do as you're told. I'll make sure you're thoroughly screwed, several times."

With a smile she leaned into my face, God how I had missed her aroma, sweet and musky, the tiny droplets of liquid that would coat the hair when she was turned on like this. I pushed my tongue and made contact with her slit, then drew it forward until my tongue was on her clit. Distended, hard, throbbing and a deep pink, I sucked as I licked softly, her hands were in my hair pulling me tight to her body.

As her hips rocked against my mouth her head lolled back, "Oh Tony, just a little more, I'm gonna cum all over your face. Lick me baby, make me cum."

As I licked I turned her so her back was right next to the bed, it was going to be a strong climax and I knew it. She grabbed my head, pushed into me with all her might and let out a long low, UHHHHH before her legs began shaking. Keeping my mouth on her pussy and my tongue working her clit I pushed her back onto the bed, her legs shot straight up as she ground into my face. She reached a crescendo three times before she pushed me away.

"Oh my gosh, I came three times babe, I mean three separate times. It wasn't just a big wave that kept overriding the last one, it was three climaxes. Oh my, that was a first for me."

"Only three huh? I was kinda hoping for five or six."

"Anthony, you are a sadistic bastard, that many in a row would kill me. Lay down so I can give you a blow job."

"Bea, I don't want a blow job, if you wanna suck me hard okay, but I want to be buried inside you every time I cum this weekend."

"But Tony, I wasn't there for your birthday, at least let me give you a birthday blow job."

"Here's the deal Bea, after you're home you can suck me as often as you want, but this weekend I get all the pussy we can handle. Okay?"

We then made slow soft love, grinding away for over thirty minutes before the rockets went off. After showering and changing we had a light dinner and crashed early, sleeping in each other's arms all night. I woke to her sucking me hard, she knew I'd use it and did, having her lay on her tummy with a pillow under her hips. A position we absolutely love, it's deep for her and extremely satisfying for both of us. We cleaned, changed and went to the mall.

As we ate lunch in the food court I was watching one of those digital advertisement boards that changes every three or four minutes. An ad for Victorias Secret came and I stopped eating as I watched it, I did the same the next time it came around. This time Bea turned to look, smiling back at me.

"That turns you on doesn't it? Admit it, you think a woman dressed in lingerie looks sexy. Should I dress like last night for you every day? Do you want me to shave for you? That seems to be the trend."

"No Bea, don't shave, I like you as you are. If you wore sexy panties and stuff I wouldn't say no, but you don't have to, I don't want you to think I'm turned on because you're wearing lingerie."

Laughing at me she nearly spit her food. "Tony, if seeing me in my cotton granny panties and worn out cotton Penny's bras makes your dick hard, I'm not worried about lingerie taking my place. It's obvious that my body is what excites you. I'm getting some of those things, you like them, I'm going to wear them, case closed."

Leaving the food court we went directly to Victoria's where she made me help pick out combinations she thought I'd like. Standing in front of me with her hand behind on top of my dick she would determine which one to buy. If my dick twitched or jumped it immediately went on the purchase stack. The young sales gal asked if this was Bea's first lingerie, to which Bea nodded. Leaning close to Bea she whispered.

"The mall across town, little shop called Bev's Bloomers, you'll find more of what I think you want there."

At Bev's Bea found exactly what she wanted including French silk stockings and garter belts, an assortment of thigh high stay up stockings and several bras that supported while still being sexy. There were similar items at the other shop, but Bea preferred these. It was mid afternoon by the time we got back to the hotel room, Bea quickly washed a pair of silk bikini panties in the bathroom sink and hung them in the bathroom to dry as we took a nap. She wanted to wear the new panties to dinner under her dress along with a sheer bra she'd picked up, it was very thin and didn't do much more than keep her breasts from swaying as she walked.

Our dinner reservations were for seven and the panties weren't completely dry at six, Bea adapted and used her blow dryer on high to finish the job. As we walked down the hall arm in arm we got several stares and a wolf whistle to which she reached back and flipped the hem of her dress slightly. The dress had a fit bodice and flaring skirt that stopped just below mid-thigh. Bea was wearing her signature two inch gold hoop earrings, a Ruby necklace I'd bought her, sheer stockings with a black garter belt and three inch spike heels.

On the elevator she pushed into me as we kissed.

She was chuckling nervously as she spoke, "My God Tony, the way I'm dressed I feel like a whore. Can I be your whore baby? Will you be my protector and not let anyone bother me or dance with me? I'll give you lots of pussy if you agree. Can I be your whore lover boy?"

My back was to the door as it opened letting an older couple in, we were glad we hadn't been feeling each other. Turning I stood next to Bea, dropping my hand alongside and cupping her ass softly. The older lady looked in my eyes, then at my hand and back to my eyes. As the door opened she winked, slutty old thing, she was probably hoping some younger guy would take her over the moon one last time. We had been seated about ten minutes when the older couple from the elevator were seated at the table next to ours. As they sat, she asked if we were newlyweds. Bea nodded yes and the old lady grinned from ear to ear.

Her older gentleman friend got up to use the head and as he did she leaned toward Bea. "What's it like having a young one dearie? Is it as exciting as they say?"

Bea beamed, "Oh, much better, sometimes he can go three times in one day. He wears me out, but I manage to keep his balls empty."

The old gals smile was wider than life itself, "I knew I made a mistake dating Rupert, he can't get it up even with pills. I'm going to contact that young fella who just joined the retirement village, he asked me out but I'd already told Rupert I'd go out with him. The new guy is only 66, I'll bet he has a lot of spunk left in him."

We nodded and attended to our meals which had just arrived, walking past their table as we left, she took Bea's hand and softly said, "Take a stroke or two for me dearie, it's been a long dry spell."

We barely made it across the lobby before we broke into convulsive laughter on the elevator. Bea pressed herself into me.

"So what do you think lover, do you have an extra stroke or two for your personal whore to please the old gal? Or is that asking too much?"

I grabbed her ass as I ground against her, "You are gonna get so fucked tonight you little whore." Then I got serious, "I love you Bea, this is only role play. Right?"

She stroked my face, "Yes Tony, it's role play, but it's a role I like playing with you. Your personal slut, your house whore, the one who satisfies every sexual need you have."

We had the room booked for that night and the next, we enjoyed every single minute we had. The only time we left the bed was to eat room service food, use the bathroom, shower and let them change the sheets. I asked Bea if she wanted me to see her sister, which she did not. It would be a few weeks now, her sister looked dead already, she didn't want me to see her. As we walked across the lobby on the way out we ran into the older lady from the elevator. She stopped us and asked Bea.

"So, was it a good weekend?"

Bea looked at her, smiled and told her, "You really enjoyed the strokes I took for you."

The old gal chuckled and mumbled something about getting some KY and being laid when she returned home. Bea's sister lasted another two weeks, since Bea was her only living relative she remained another two weeks to take care of all the probate issues. The day she returned she began cooking as soon as I had her bags in the bedroom, she was going to make a meal for her man, he was going to need the energy. Following supper the very first thing she did was change into a sexy outfit that barely covered her.

I was told to take off my clothes and sit on the love seat, which I did. Bea sank to her knees, put a pillow under them, leaned forward and took my cock all the way into her mouth. As it hardened she could only get two thirds of it in, she told me later she liked it soft or semi hard so she could get it all in her mouth. She gave me a ball shattering blow job, my legs were straight out and stiff as fence posts, I was bellowing and groaning like a bull in a pasture full of heifers in heat. She swallowed every ounce. An hour later she was sucking again, as soon as I stiffened she straddled me and sank down my pole all the way to her ass cheeks. That would be the second of three loads she coaxed from my balls before morning.

At church we looked prim and proper, me talking with the men about chain saws, lawnmowers, snowblowers and whatever the topic was. Bea had on a very conservative longer peasant kind of dress and looked the part of miss wholesomeness. I had watched her dress and knew she was wearing a pair of tiny panties that barely covered her mound, a garter belt with silk stockings and a bra so sheer it was as if nothing existed. At brunch she teased incessantly telling me how much fun she was going to have undressing in front of me, watching my dick get hard and then having me take her from behind. She'd been home less than two weeks and I was damn near worn out, apparently it caught up with her as well, we chose to scale our sex back to three or four times a week once again.

The business had been in my name a little over a year by the time Bea got home in the spring, we spent the summer months seeking a dealership franchise, we were able to land it late summer which instantly boosted sales. I hired a mechanic to help me, a younger guy out of tech school. He had a good attitude and fit in well. With him to help me and Judith to run the office life was looking good.

We were at the grocery store together when the new minister walked up to us, Bea's arm was through mine as we read a label and talked about whether to get a new item or not. We thought it was a chance meeting, only to find out it wasn't. Stopping in front of the cart he tried that plastic smile people give you when they're about to screw you over. Bea spoke first, "How can we help you reverend?"

"It's been brought to my attention the two of you are entirely too familiar with each other, you're always holding his arm, going to places together, eating some of your meals together. It needs to stop."

I was ready to tell him to go fuck off until Bea held her hand up to stop me.

Giving him her dirty bird look she began, "You know rev, I can tell you exactly who said those things, Agnes, Mary Lou and Belle. Those three dried up hags have nothing to do but point fingers and create discord. Anthony here has been by my side helping me since my husband died and Anthony was still a boy. Yes, we have meals together, yes he takes me shopping and he takes me to the beauty salon every other Saturday. You're fairly new in the congregation so there's room for you to learn the truth, but sonny, if you ever point your finger at me again, I'll break it off and shove it down your throat. Now move your skinny butt out of our way."

As she pushed forward he quickly scampered out of the way. That Sunday Bea made a big show of sitting close to me, whispering nothing in my ear, laughing when I said nothing, making sure the three old biddies saw everything. On the way out we stopped next to the three hags.

Bea stared them down, "You girls get your eyes filled this morning?"

Shaking hands at the door we told the young pastor we wouldn't be returning, there were other churches in town to attend where we would be welcomed and not ridiculed by dried up little old ladies. Bea wished him luck, telling him he would surely need it. They had him out the door in less than six months, I felt sorry for the kid, all he wanted to do was serve God, unfortunately they don't have a course on dealing with manipulative old hags in Bible School.

It was in late September of that year the school contacted Bea. The teacher who had taken her place had been rock climbing and fell, she lived but would be off her feet for months. They wondered if Bea would consider teaching until someone could be hired on a permanent basis. We talked it over and she reached this conclusion. She would take the position but only if they signed a year contract, she would have the seniority she left with and she was doing no extra's after school, she'd put in her after hours activities years ago. Since she'd be done every day at four and I didn't usually get home until five or right after our home life had very little disruption.