Driving Miss Bea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,957 Followers

If she was having someone over in the evening I would have supper, bid them goodnight and go to my apartment, for all intents and purposes we lived separate lives other than meals and things we'd always done together. If there was a reason I shouldn't come over she would put the deck light on and I'd stay busy until she contacted me.

We'd been living like this for a bit over four years when she met a guy named Bill at the coffee shop. He was a few years older than her and a retired school teacher as well. At first it was strictly platonic, she'd talk about this or that and he'd add to it. In the evenings I sensed she was conflicted but wasn't sure how to approach it. For you see, I'd met a young lady as well, Judith's youngest sister. There were seven girls and three boys, Estelle was the baby, and at 25 she was also the cutest. I'd met her on a day when Judith's car was being worked on and Stell picked her up after work.

We talked for five minutes while Judith shut down the systems and got her coat. I was instantly smitten by this red headed beauty, I had never cottoned to red heads in the past, but this one ...this one sent me head over heels. The next day Judith told me her sister talked about me all the way home, wouldn't shut up. She told me I'd done a job on her, I told Judith she'd done a job on me as well. That night as Bea and I lay with each other after making love I made the decision it was time to talk.

"You really like Bill don't you. He seems kind and attentive, skin color doesn't make a difference to him. Do you think you would be happy with him?"

"He's very good to me, always a gentleman like you. Yes, I could be happy with him, but what about you Tony? We've been lovers almost five years, won't something like that hurt you?"

I pulled her in a little tighter and kissed her. "Do you recall the first time we made love? You told me you were a big girl and knew what you wanted, we're big people Bea, we both knew our affair would not go on forever. I haven't asked her out yet, but I met Judith's youngest sister a few weeks ago. I like her and according to Judith she likes me. I want to pursue a relationship, but I don't want to hurt you."

We laughed before Bea spoke. "Here we are both worried about the other, I agree with you Tony, we are big people and I think we should pursue this. If it works out we'll stop making love, I don't want to be two-timing anyone and you need to focus all your energies on her. Until then, I think you should take me once more tonight, on my tummy, ass in the ar."

At the three month juncture both relationships had begun to materialize. Bea and I were still making love at least three times a week, realizing it would end soon if things continued as they were. By the time we'd been seeing our dates six months we were down to twice a week, just enough to keep our horns trimmed. Bea told me she and Bill were becoming more intimate, lots of petting and kissing, she was ready for him to climb between her legs. Stell and I were at the same place in our relationship, we were ready to make love.

We had finished our regular fish fry with Bill and Estelle along, parting ways after the meal. Estelle and I went to my apartment where we were in a heavy make out session, it ended up with me going down on her before I took her home. She wanted to reciprocate, I told her very soon, I wanted to please her and there would be plenty of time for a blow job later on. Apparently Bill had done the same with Bea. As she and I sat on the love seat in the dark sharing a beer we made the decision we'd been looking forward to and dreading at the same time. Tomorrow night would be our last time together. From that point forward we would be friends, we would no longer be lovers.

Here we were, the final time together. She'd just told me take my clothes off, I stood there watching her undress like so many times before. The lady who had been in plain jane undies the first time I saw her was now in a pair of sheer light blue panties and a matching bra, sky blue colored fishnet thigh highs and her signature hoop earrings. Once naked she sat on the bed, as I approached, she reached out for what she called her favorite boy toy, sexily putting her lips around the head and sucking softly as she buried it in her mouth.

A few minutes later she let loose and scooted onto the bed, arms open beckoning to me, legs open waiting for her prize. I was going to lick her, she stopped me.

"You don't need to lick me Tony, I'm so wet I need a diaper. Put it in and make love to me Tony, slow, easy, make our last time the best it's ever been. We've had something very special Tony, let's end it in a special way as well. Come lay between my hips baby, let mama cradle you in her love valley as you sink that monster in my horny pussy. No matter how old we get or who we're with, know that you'll always own my pussy. Now make love to me."

We spent ten minutes on her back, another seven or so in doggy, then on her tummy where she wanted me to finish. I stopped and told her I wanted to finish on her back, us watching my beige colored cock sliding in and out of her chocolate brown pussy one last time.

"I'll miss seeing that contrast Bea, to me it's so erotic, so sexy, so hot, so like you. Let's try to cum together, I want to be looking into your eyes when we cum."

She nodded and smiled as she looked down. We watched ourselves fuck for another three or four minutes when we both started to tighten, her pussy was squeezing me, my balls were beginning to tighten.

"Yes Tony, yes. I can feel you swelling, cum in my pussy baby, give me the last load. Hurry honey I'm there, shoot baby shoot. AHHHHH."

We had somehow managed to time it right, both of us going over the edge at the same time. Other than her one loud AHH there was little that came out of our mouths but hisses and groans. Our bodies shook though, her hips were bucking up and down, my body kept slamming into her, her Kegel muscles milking every ounce from my dick. We slept like that until I plopped out, waking us both. After washing she put on a pair of cotton panties I hadn't seen in a long time, we covered up and slept until about six when I went to my apartment.

Bill picked up Bea just before church, I picked up Stell and met them there. At one point after the service both Bill and Stell excused themselves to use the restroom. Standing next to Bea I smiled a knowing smile. Talking low enough no one else could hear.

"So which panties are you going to tease him with today? The red silk ones or the peach colored?"

She smiled and winked, "Neither, I still have on the old cotton pair from last night, I want your sperm in me as long as possible. I kind of like the fact that the seed of my lover is still in me. I'll shower tonight and let him eat me again tomorrow night when I wear the sexy sheer blue ones you like so much."

I looked at her with a smirk, "You slut."

Hooking her arm through mine she leaned her head against my shoulder, "You made me this way stud. Here they come, let's go to brunch."

Bill and Bea were the perfect pair, they enjoyed everything they did and especially liked that it was with each other. Estelle and I made love a week later in my apartment, as I we walked out to take her home I noticed the deck light on and Bills car in the driveway, chuckling I climbed into my truck. I stayed at Bea's another two months before Estelle and I moved into an apartment together. Stell is talking about a baby, we're being married in July and she wants to be pregnant by September. I guess we'll be in bed quite a bit.

We run into Bea and Bill nearly every Friday, sitting at the same table at the VFW. At times my eyes will meet with Bea's, a special sparkle seems to emit when our eyes meet. We always smile a sincere smile, there are no regrets, we've kept our time together between us, there's no need to bring it up. We're in monogamous relationships, what happened before that is no one else's business.

I was 54 when my sweet black lover passed on at 81. She and Bill never married but lived together until their deaths. My wife and our six kids attended her funeral, in fact our two oldest boys were pall bearers. Estell and I lay in bed talking after that sad arduous day.

She spoke, "You and Miss B were lovers, weren't you? Everybody in town suspected it but nobody ever had proof. I don't mind at all, I figure I've benefitted from all she taught you. I asked her once and all she said was to ask you. So, were you lovers?"

I pulled her into my body, kissed her deeply while I slid my hand into her panties finding her soft curly nest. She whimpered as she relaxed and spread her thighs, my finger was inside her in seconds, followed by her panties hitting the floor and my dick being buried deep. We finished with her on her tummy.

"Tony that isn't fair. You didn't answer me, you only screwed me, which I liked, but I'd like an answer."

I kissed her again holding her tight, "A gentleman does not kiss and tell."

And then the wrestling match began.

R410a
R410a
2,957 Followers