Driving Them Wild Ch. 01

Story Info
Driving Khloe K wild... And ass fucking her.
1.8k words
8k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

Series of short stories about being a real horny Uber driver

Episode 01: Khloe Kardashian

Waiting in my car for my next fare. Khloe K. I've always been more of a Kim K fan, but hey... Khloe's ass can grace the back seat of my car anytime. I might just sniff the seat after she gets out with that bomb ass of hers. Ha. And what an ass it is. Huge, bouncy, curvy, and badonkadonk fabulous. Maybe even nicer than Kim's.

I check it out as I watch Khloe walk outta the hotel all sexy. She turns away from me thankfully so I can get a good look. Fuck! I'm definitely in love with that ass. Real or not... it's fucking AWESOME!

I get out and open the door for Khloe. "Thanks." She smiles as she gets in.

We head out. Her, checking out her messages on her phone. Me, checking her out in the mirror.

"I hope u don't mind an obvious and real cheesy compliment, but damn you're fine." I smirk.

Khloe laughs, looking at her phone. "Thanks." She says with a sorta cocky grin, not looking at me.

I check her out. Black leather jacket over a loose, black sequined top that's open down to her waist. No bra obviously. Skin tight, black spandex pants and black and gold sequined pumps. That blonde hair looking real sharp too. Bitch is hot for sure.

I rub my dick where she can't see it. Thinking about ass fucking her silly in the back seat gets me real hard, real quick. Hello, Mr bulge. 7 inches of pure pussy... and ass... pounding power. God damn... Khloe's sexy. I can't stop thinking about ass fucking her. I'm in fucking ass fuck love for sure.

I decide to take a chance and whip my dick outta my black sweatpants. Buttons on the fly. Ahhhhhh. (Whipping it out)... There ya go. Nice and comfy. My big ass beer belly letting out too. Double the nice comfort.

I slowly stroke my dick as I drive, trying to keep it blocked from Khloe's view... assuming she ever looks up from her damn phone.

Well... that didn't take long.

"WHAT THE..." She leans up against the seat all huffy and puffy. "ARE YOU ACTUALLY PLAYING WITH YOURSELF, ASSHOLE???" She's a tad upset. Thankfully we stopped at a light so maybe I can calm her down.

"Well... it's a compliment. I mean... I'd only do it cause you're so fucking sexy."

"Khloe flops back on the back seat all angry. "I'm calling the cops!"

Think quick dude... Quicker than that... "You're even hotter than Kim!" I blurt out as Khloe dials the cops.

She pauses. I do too, hoping she doesn't complete that damn call. Deep breath...

Khloe hangs up her phone right as the voice on the other end comes on. She leans up against my seat again and pauses once more, still looking upset. My dick is still real hard though. Drama or not. The bitch is still super fine.

"Do you really think I'm hotter than my sister... or are you just trying to get outta trouble? BE HONEST! I CAN STILL CALL THE COPS!" Khloe holds her phone up to me, thumb on the keypad to emphatically make her point.

Survival mode kicks in. "I think you're hotter, baby." I remain cool, calm, and cock ready.

Khloe looks at me. My big head and gray with some dark brown hair mixed in probably not her typical kind of look she's in to.

"I don't believe you." She's cracking. She's still a little miffed, but she's calmer than she was. Pimp daddy takes over.

"I swear to you that I think you... Khloe Kardashian... are hotter than your sister Kim Kardashian. Scouts honor... and I was an eagle scout." That's a lie, but she sure doesn't have to know that.

"Yeah... sure. So... do you jerk off to me more than her???" Khloe is serious about this jealousy thing. I've got her. This is my chance.

"Absolutely. Way more. Your ass is way better than hers. I jerked off five times yesterday to pics of you and that ass alone. Twice earlier today when I knew I was picking you up. You're so fucking gorgeous I got hard the second I saw you just now, baby. No joke. Scouts honor... again."

One more pause by Khloe as we take off from the light. My dick is still up and thumping, banging against the steering wheel.

"Pull over up here." Khloe points to an alley.

"Sure thing." I'm feeling pretty good, but still hoping she's not gonna whip out a gun or something. Very, very small chance on that, but hey... them Kardashians are wacky peeps. I pull into the alley and park. OK Khloe, it's in your court now.

"Thanks for the compliment. I hear so damn much about how beautiful and sexy Kim is, I feel kinda left out. It's not fair! It makes me feel good when a guy says he wants me instead of her... (Khloe snickers)... And my ass is hotter than Kim's...see?" Khloe sits up in the back seat, turning to the side. She wiggles that awesome rump for me, smacking it and squeezing for me. Fucking perfect rump a dump dump!

"Damn straight, baby. That's the hottest ass I've ever seen. Period!" I start stroking my still hard dick again, pretty confident I'm not gonna get shot now.

Khloe sits back up, leaning into my seat. A real sexy smirk on those wet, cherry red lips.

"I love watching a guy jack off. Mmmmmmm. Jerk it for Khloe." She leans into me and whispers in my ear all sexy. "Jerk it for me, baby. Make me wanna suck it. Yeahhhhhh. Mmmmmmm." She snickers. Fucking sexy as all hell!

I close my eyes and jerk my hard twitching dick, slapping it on the steering wheel as Khloe softly blows in my ear. Oh yeah.

"You're not my typical kinda guy, but you've got a real pretty cock." She licks up on my neck, stopping at my ear, then quickly swiping her tongue into her mouth. This bitch is gettin' booty dicked for damn sure!

A couple of minutes later, in the back seat...

Khloe's bobbing on my cock, slobbering all over it as she deepthroats it whole each time she dips down. My right hand on her blonde head as she orally pleasures me, her tongue swiping all across the underside of my cock as those awesomely lush lips slurp away on my rock hard meat. God... I'm in Kardashian slut whore heaven... and who knew it would be located in the back seat of my damn car.

I slap the piss outta Khloe's super phat rump, rubbing it, squeezing it, and shaking it nice and stiff, then SMACKING IT AGAIN! She coos with delight, looking up at me with my dick stuffed down her throat smiling, her eyes sparkling as I yank her tights down and repeat the process on her bare ass... no panties to be found. God... I stare at that ass as it jiggles after I smack the piss outta it. Khloe's ass is absolutely mesmerizing.

She rubs my big belly, bobbing faster on my cock, her hair flying around as she ravages my dick meat, her lips locked on it. Her tongue very happily bathing my hairy nuts.

She climbs up on me, facing away, but I stop her before Khloe puts my dick in her pussy. She smirks at me, knowing exactly what I want. She turns her head to me, leans in and kisses me, rubbing my precum covered crown on her winking anus, moaning so sexy in my mouth.

I push up into her rumpilicious booty, my own ass coming up off the seat as I enter her still tight butt. Surprising, considering how much of a butt slut she is.

Khloe excitedly bounces on my white dick, her warm ass welcoming in all seven inches easily. My hands go in her top and play with those beautiful tits of hers, pinching her nips so damn hard, she screams out in pained pleasure, her body trembling on my thumping meat rocket barreling up her world famous ass.

"GOD, YES! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK IT! FUCK ITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!" Khloe's roaring with butt fucking bliss, dancing that ass all over my cock, side to slide, back and forth, up and down and all around. Hot damn! Those mighty booty cheeks slamming down on my thighs over and over again. Fucking awesome!

"YES! YES! OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! UHHHH!" Khloe squirts all over the back of my driver's seat. Her bare pussy violently pumping it all out! I chuckle as it splatters the back from top to bottom, so much milky white pussy nut splashing that damn seat! Fuck! Yeah!

"Oh fuck!" I growl. Khloe giggles at me, kissing my cheek. She bounces and dances her divine rump on my throbbing cock so fucking fast and hard!!!!!!!! JESUS!!!!!! OH FUCK! I WATCH JY DICK TRMBKE OUTTA CONTROL UP KHLOE'S ASS! FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! MY BODY IS SHAKING FROM POWERFUL TINGLING SENSATIONS RACING THROUGHOUT MY BIG BODY! My dick shaking as I CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! I dump so much jizz up Khloe's rump. Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!

"Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Give me all that warm creamy cum, baby. Yeahhhhhh." Khloe coos all sexy as hell, grinding back and forth on my still twitching dick. Best cum shot ever!

"God damn... you're sexy!" I pull her head back to me and shove my fucking tongue deep down her throat. We kiss for five minutes straight, my super satisfied dick in her ass the whole amazing time.

Khloe drops to the floor and whirls around in the tight quarters. She lavishly licks my cock several time, smiling all naughty up at me, her red lipstick smeared on my cock already. She sucks me in, sucking me freaking spotless. I take out my camera and take several pics. She doesn't mind, thankfully. She throws up a peace sign, posing for my camera with my half hard dick in her mouth. I'm definitely putting that up on Twitter.

Afterwards, we kiss again, sharing cummy spit as I play with Khloe's bad ass badonkadonk some more, slapping it senseless, shaking it nice and rough too.

I end up taking her to her drop off spot. Pinks Hot Dogs. I guess she's hungry for another weiner.

"Here. Call me." Khloe hands me her digits, then leans in my window and kisses me nice and sloppy. She grins all kinky at me and waves. "You definitely got a five star rating, baby."

"Back atcha, babe." I wave back as I pull off.

"Damn... I forgot to fuck her pussy." I tell myself. Oh well... I have a feeling Ms Khloe K... and her amazing ass and pussy... and I are gonna be seeing a whole helluva lot more of each other from now on. Ass fucking rules, bitches!

Peace.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 2 years ago

SWAGG THAT KARDASHIAN BITCH and make sure You FUCK HER IN THE ASS REAL GOOD. HUGE ASS SLUT LIKE THAT NEED IT

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breaking Into The Mainstream Ch. 01 An up-and-coming director scores 2 Hollywood babes.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Try Me Pt. 01 Kelly Brook tests a masseur in a dirty game.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Win a Night with Reese Witherspoon Reese Witherspoon spends the night with a fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Movie Buffs Ch. 01 Selena Gomez forms a bond with a fellow movie fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Elizabeth Takes a Risk Elizabeth Olsen has illegal public sex.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories