Driving Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling rather warm myself, I sat up and took off my shirt before lying back. Emily didn't hesitate in cuddling into me, her fingers running up and down my chest hair. "You don't deserve to be lonely anymore, Mark," she whispered.

Cuddling her tighter, she moved her head so I could kiss her. "Never gave it much thought until you started riding with me."

"And what are you thinking now?"

"I'd love it if you stayed but you have your own life to get on with. You don't have anything."

"I have you, if you'd let me have you."

"Are you sure? This isn't an easy life. I'm rarely back in Goulburn."

"Maybe I can give you a reason in the future?"

I'm a man and don't always get subtle hints or cryptic clues. What she meant at the time completely went over my head. I kissed her again before she settled down next to me. "Killer body, Emily," I whispered after switching off the light.

"I need to put on a few more kilos. I want some curves back."

"I do love curves on a woman."

"All the more reason then."

I drifted off and slept peacefully. I'd set my alarm for early in the morning, but it wasn't that which woke me. I dreamed of, well, something soft and wet around my cock. I eventually woke and realised I wasn't just dreaming, lifting the sheets to find Emily lying sideways, head bobbing up and down on my cock. "Emily," I muttered, still half asleep.

"Just enjoy it, Mark. I want to do it for you."

"Um... Okay..." I didn't really know what to say. As I'd told her the night before, I hadn't been with anyone in quite a while. And hadn't been blown in even longer. The fact she was so willing to do it for me... I rather quickly had to warn her, turned on as I was by all the dreams I'd had during the night. She removed her mouth just as I was about to cum, splashing all over my chest. She was up quickly, retrieving a wet cloth from the bathroom to clean me up.

"He'd always hold my head and make me swallow his disgusting cum," she said softly, "A couple of his friends would... They'd fuck my face hard." She wiped her cheeks. "I'll do it for you soon, Mark. I know how much men love it when their woman does it for them. But I couldn't..."

I dragged her down to cuddle her, immediately stroking her back. "Emily," I whispered, "Thank you for that. It was wonderful."

"Good. Now, we need to shower, have breakfast, then we need to go. To save time, we should shower together. I want you to see me naked now."

Turning on the main light, she stood up and took off her bra and panties between the bed and the bathroom door, glancing back and smiling before she disappeared. Hearing the shower turn on, she called me in once it was warm, kicking off my underwear as I joined her in the larger than expected stall. She was very pale. Maybe a C-cup at most, hard to tell her genuine bust when she was so slim. Not slim enough to see ribs, but still... Needed to fill out a bit. The piercing in her navel made me smile. She kept herself groomed as one of the things I had bought her had been a razor and some gel, though I was thinking more about her legs than anything.

Meeting my eyes, the smirk was rather cheeky. "You like?"

Gently pressing her back against the wall, I kissed her as I ran my hands down her body. I felt the scars on her body. Saw them too. She knew but neither of us mentioned them. We both knew why they were there. Her legs spread quickly as I felt her up. "Just make me cum," she murmured, "Can't remember the last time a man made me orgasm."

"Emily," I whispered, meeting her eyes.

"I won't forget, Mark, but you're helping make new memories. Soon, I'll remember good times with you instead of the time with him."

Running my hands everywhere, I could sense her relax and grow ever more turned on. Her nipples were still very pink. Squeezing them made her made. Taking one in my mouth made her moan louder. I couldn't resist placing fingers between her legs to fondle her pussy.

"Mark," she whimpered immediately.

She was wet and not just from the shower. Within a few minutes, I had her entire body shaking as she was desperate for me to get her off. Kissing down her body, I sat on my knees and used my mouth on her. She had to cover hers with a hand as she choked back a sob.

"He never did it?" When she shook her head, I felt my heart break for her even more. I stopped and quickly washed us both down, the smile forming as she knew what I intended. Barely bothering to dry us off, I carried her in my arms into the room, placing her down on the bed. Spreading her legs, I wasted no time devouring her.

By the time I was done, she'd enjoyed a run of orgasms and she needed a cuddle as she was feeling far too good. We both couldn't stop smiling during breakfast, Emily holding my hand whenever we were not sitting down. Hell, even then, she'd been sat next to me, forcing me to eat one handed. I didn't mind.

Picking up the trailer from a warehouse nearby, it was going to be a long journey south on the Pacific Highway. As we set off, Emily was again inquisitive as to where we'd go. "Bloody hell, I'll just give you the highlights."

"Long journey?"

"Six hundred k's down the coast to where I need to drop the trailer. Since it's so early, I'm going to try and do the whole run in a day. We'll get into Sydney late, but that's fine."

"So... Highlights?"

"Well, Coffs Harbour, where my parents are. I'd love to stop and say hello, but maybe next time we're heading north. After that, I guess it's Port Macquarie, and thankfully we avoid Kempsey."

"Why's that?"

"Used to be a major black spot for accidents, but they've spent years upgrading the entire route, so it's much better nowadays. Anyway, after Port, there's Taree, Forster then onto Newcastle. From there, it's Gosford then onward to Sydney. We'll skirt the northern suburbs as we're heading to the west again."

As we were heading south, she asked when I'd last had a proper holiday, as in a week or two off from driving. I admitted I rarely had more than a couple of days off in a row. I'd usually travel up to visit the parents for Christmas, my sister traveling down from Brisbane with her family. Other than that, I'd just keep on driving with the occasional day off here and there. I then added I wouldn't have a clue what to do with my time off anyway.

Apart from stopping to pick up some lunch from a service station and stopping every few hours for a quick break and a piss, I made decent time. The state government had spent the last twenty-five or so years completely upgrading the highway from Newcastle to the New South Wales / Queensland border. It was far safer than it used to be, though Emily certainly made the trip better by engaging me in conversation nearly the entire time.

Arriving in Sydney mid-evening, I dumped the trailer at its destination. When Emily suggested we just find somewhere to park up and just sleep in the compartment behind us, I did have to remind her that it was only a single. A king single, so she was small enough to fit, but still a single. She assured me it was fine, and I'd spent enough on motel / hotel rooms already.

Even in the city there were rest stops that had toilers and even showers available. Truckers knew where all of them were. Needed to know for whenever we had to night out. There was a stop nearby, so it was only a short drive before I could park up for the night. Emily wanted me to escort her, stating it was for her own safety. I knew her game, particularly when finding myself dragged into the shower stall with her.

I earned more than one giggle.

We were on the road for the next couple of weeks. A few trips down to Melbourne and back, which didn't seem to worry her. She admitted to feeling safe with me, but what made her feel even better was that she'd been to the police. During those weeks, she received an email and then a call from the police, advising her that they were investigating her ex-partner regarding her statement and a couple of other matters that had come to light.

"They mean drugs," she told me during a trip back to Sydney, "They were all users."

"Emily... Are any of the scars... Are they because of that?"

"He never made me do needles or a pipe, at least. Most of the shit he made me do went up my nose or was in pill form. Purposely kept me high half the time so I was more... willing..." Taking her hand, she kissed the back and placed it on her thigh. "Mark, I was his girlfriend, but he treated me as little more than his whore. He basically pimped me out to his friends. He..."

I gently shushed her. "I know, Emily. I know. And I'm sorry. I really am. If I could go down there and sort him out, I would. You know I'd do it for you."

"I know too. I don't hate myself for what I went through. I hate him. Never thought I could hate anyone as much as I hate him. What's that saying? Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. No, I'd just add more fuel to the fire and watch him burn." Kissing the back of my hand again, she added softly, "But I now feel safer than I have since I lived with my parents. Best part of each day is waking up then falling asleep as you cuddle me."

"I love having you here with me, Emily. Will be saddened when you eventually leave me."

"Who says I'm leaving?" The question was asked harshly, causing me to glance at her in surprise. I didn't expect her eyes to be glistening "Why would I want to leave you, Mark?"

"I... I don't know. I just thought..."

"Pull over, Mark. Right now."

There was a rest stop only a couple of k's ahead, so I pulled into it and parked up. I thought she was going to get out and storm off as I was left thinking I'd really upset her. Instead, she undid her seatbelt and clambered over the centre console to straddle my lap. The first kiss was as passionate as any we'd shared, immediately stroking her back as she was quickly pushing herself down into my rapidly growing erection. We still hadn't had sex. Apart from the occasional oral sex, I wasn't willing to push her too far or fast. Not after everything she'd been through.

"I'm not leaving, okay?" she whispered, a sob catching in her throat, "You're the only person I have in my life, but more than that, I love you, okay?"

"I love you too," I whispered, feeling my cheeks heat up. I hadn't said those words to anyone in over a decade. It was a very new feeling to be in love.

That made her smile and blush too. "Well, it's about bloody time you told me, because I fell in love with you very quickly. I thought it was because I was feeling vulnerable and alone, and you were just the first decent man I've come across. But it's not just that, Mark. You're a genuinely good man, and every day with you is an adventure. I want to keep experiencing that going forward."

"All I want is to hold you in my arms and keep you safe, Emily." Caressing her cheek, she smiled as I added, "I promise I'll never hurt you. Hand on heart."

"Good. So enough of that 'I'm leaving you' nonsense. Okay? I'm not going anywhere. Frankly, you're stuck with me."

"Can't think of anything better."

"Good. Now when we arrive back in Sydney, you're booking us into a hotel room and we're going to make love. I've never made love, Mark. He only ever fucked me. I've never felt the sort of love I've read about. It was only about him. I was just too young and dumb to notice I was with a man who had more red flags than a march across Pyongyang. You've made me feel so special every single time we've been even slightly intimate."

"Better get off my lap if you want to get to that hotel room."

Her giggle nearly killed me, though we hugged and kissed one last time before she settled back on the passenger seat. Did I race back to Sydney the rest of the way? You bet your arse I did. Dumping the trailer at the depot, I called Wayne on the way to the usual hotel we stayed at, telling him I wasn't free the next day, Emily giggling next to me as even Wayne was caught by surprise. I never usually stayed in Sydney longer than a night. Far too busy and crowded for my tastes.

"Hungry?" I asked once we were in our hotel room.

"We'll get something delivered," Emily replied, dumping her backpack, and eagerly stripping off. She turned back to me, smiling as I certainly had one on my face. "Strip, Mark. We're spending all night in bed, whether it's making love or eating dinner later."

Tumbling into bed one we were naked, I had to go down on her like usual. I loved the sounds she made as I ate her out. Having been intimate a few times, there were fewer tears now. Instead, I'd look up and see her smiling down at me, watching her face light up as the orgasm hit her. This night, there was no missing the love in her eyes now. Probably been there before, I just didn't notice it.

When she was pleading with me to make love to her, I moved up and slowly sank my cock inside her. She felt wonderful, hot and tight, ready for my cock. I warned her I wouldn't last long. She didn't care, her arms and legs quickly around me body as I gently thrust into her.

"About time," she whispered before kissing me softly, "But thank you for waiting for me."

"Would have kept waiting for you."

"I'm loving our life together, Mark. Please don't think I want to leave."

"Okay."

Didn't share too many more words before I fill her with cum. One hell of an orgasm. So good I nearly passed out on top of her. She giggled again, suggesting she was savouring each spurt of cum that filled her. I was too old to stay hard after I'd cum, slowly pulling out of her and resting on my side as she turned to face me, joking I needed a few minutes before I was ready to go again.

After making love again, I ordered in some food. We ate that, made love twice more, then we needed a shower before going to bed. Waking in the morning together, I asked what she wanted to do as we had a free day. As her fingers gripped my cock, she had a knowing grin on her face. "You booked two nights, correct?" she asked.

"I did."

"Good. When we leave tomorrow, I want to be walking funny and you should be completely drained."

"You don't want to go anywhere? Don't need more supplies?"

She paused before another of those smiles appeared. "Well, I guess I might need a few things. Um... Maybe I should really go to a chemist. I left my birth control pills behind."

"Oh shit!"

Laughing out loud, she cuddled into me. "It's okay, even while on them, I kept track of things. I should be safe right now but better safer than sorry, right?"

"Sex first, breakfast, then we'll go out?"

"Sex, breakfast, sex again, then we'll go out."

Sex twice in the morning, before and after breakfast, is always a great way to start the day. We visited a chemist to get her pills, thankful they could obtain her medical records. I did ask if she wanted to see a doctor about anything, particularly as she did have her Medicare card in her purse. She assured me she felt fine, admitting that on the day we'd met, the bruises on her body had started to fade.

Visits to a chemist then a nearby shopping centre for a little more shopping, we picked up some lunch before heading back to the hotel. As soon as we returned to our hotel room, we practically tore each other's clothes off before she lowered herself to her knees.

"I'm going to swallow this time," she stated with a smile on her face.

It was the best blowjob I'd ever had. She made love to my cock with her mouth and tongue, bringing me to the brink more than once and backing off. A complete and utter tease, but fuck, it was wonderful. When I did finally cum, I was so thoroughly drained, I collapsed onto the bed, Emily giggling away as she joined me.

Making love again a couple of times, in between heading out for a simple dinner at a nearby takeaway, I called Wayne afterwards to organise a run. He had a whole bunch ready to go as usual, but when he mentioned Brisbane again, I glanced at Emily before asking when it was due, adding that, if I was heading that way again, I'd like to stop off and visit my parents in Coffs Harbour, then visit my sister once I'd unloaded the trailer.

"Get to Coffs in a day, take a day to catch up with your folks, then finish the journey to Brisbane. Take as long as you need, though if you want to head further north for a change, I know a bloke who always has runs available all over Queensland."

"Awesome. Thanks, mate. I'll head back to Sydney soon, but I might hang up there for a week or two, taking in some different scenery for a change."

"No worries, mate. Say hello to Emily for me. Give your folks and sister best wishes."

"Will do, mate. Love to yours as well."

Cuddling up later after another hour or so of lovemaking, Emily did ask very quietly, "Meeting your folks?"

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah. It's just they don't know me at all."

"Well, they do in that I've called them a couple of times and message them at least once a day."

"But... Do they know everything?"

"That's for you to tell them if you want, Emily. As you said, we're making new memories. You tell them whatever you're comfortable telling them."

"I feel so... I spent over ten years with him, and he ruined my life, Mark. I still feel like I'm that eighteen-year-old girl sometimes. He was so... cruel... I tried to escape more than once, and he forced me back every single time." Her arms gripped me tightly. "Please don't let me go. Please stay with me forever."

"I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart. I'm yours as much as you are mine."

"Good."

Picking up the trailer next morning, there was the usual snarl of traffic as we tried to escape Sydney, but once we hit the freeway heading to Newcastle, it was usually a free run, the days of being caught in tailbacks tens of kilometres long now a thing of the distant past as accidents rates had dropped significantly.

I'd let my parents know I was coming. I couldn't park the truck and trailer in the retirement village, parking up and locking on the road and walking the rest of the way. Mum was delighted to see me as always, as I only saw them a couple of times a year at best. Long hug with her, handshake and brief embrace with Dad, then it was introducing Emily to my parents.

They both loved her immediately. "She's a real cutie," my mother whispered as my father had taken Emily by the hand, straight to the backyard to show her the view of the nearby coast from the deck. Mum made us each a hot drink as we joined them outside, Emily immediately cuddling into my side.

"Definitely a barbecue tonight," my father stated.

I helped him cook the meat as Emily helped Mum inside. Heard them chuckling more than once, but when I poked my head inside as it fell silent, Mum was hugging Emily tightly. She met my eyes and smiled, re-joining my father as he handed me a beer. "Story behind how you met?"

"Long one, to be honest. Not sure how much she'd want to share."

"You're heading up to Brisbane to see your sister? And Emily's on the road with you?"

I couldn't help smiling. "Yeah, she keeps me company. It's rather nice, to be honest. Spent years on the road alone. Didn't quite realise how isolating it was until now."

Sitting down on the deck for a meal, conversation flowed easily for the four of us. I caught up the parents on what I'd been doing, my trips around New South Wales, the fact I hadn't been back to Goulburn in months, and I went over the basics of how I'd met Emily. My parents recognised rather quickly it was a difficult story, holding her hand, as she went over a few details of what she'd endured with her ex-boyfriend. Mum gave me another look suggesting Emily had told her in privacy perhaps a little bit more than she was sharing with my father.

Mum had set up the guest room. I was forty years old so none of that 'woman in the guest room, man on the couch' nonsense. She just laughed, telling us to keep the noise down if we got frisky. Emily blushed but assured her we'd just be going to sleep once we'd showered.