Driving You Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I end my tale and watch you the movements you're making under the blanket. I wish it were warmer so I could watch your activities. I imagine your completely wet, nipples hard and erect, fingers coated in your juices. I decide to ask for clarification on your hair down there.

"Are you completely shaved?" I'm sure I know the answer but couldn't think of anything else to ask you.

You stop for a second. "Why, yeah, I thought you could tell by seeing me in my outfit. I love being bare, it makes sex better, no hair to get in the way. The only way it could get better would be if the guy was smooth too, but I only see that in movies. I bet you've got all sorts of hair." You go back to playing with your shaved pussy.

"Actually, I'm as shaved as you."

"You stop and look at me stunned. "Get out. I don't believe you." You cross your arms across your chest. "Prove it, get over here."

The moment I'd been waiting for. I knew the moment I was near you, something would have to happen. There would be too much naked flesh for us both to be able to contain ourselves. Between the talk, the alcohol, and the attraction I had for you, it was going to be impossible to restrain myself, and I wasn't sure about you. I slid out from under the blanket, stood and walked to your side of the bed, pulling off my shirt as I did. It took mere seconds to be standing before you.

"Here you go." I thought the light might be too dim for you to be able to tell clearly. You moved to a kneeling position and leaned in closer. I hoped that my erection was going to poke you in the mouth. You suddenly reach forward and slid your hands down my stomach. I nearly jumped through the roof at your touch, but was able to maintain some semblance of control. Your hands moved further down until you reached the base of my hardness, then you slowly let one wander around my balls, while the other slid the length of my cock.

"Whoa. I never would have believed you were completely shaved." Your hands were wandering around my groin and I was enjoying the sensation. "I'm going to kiss you now, and then let whatever happens happen, okay?"

I barely had time to reply before you reached around me pulling me close as our lips met. Our tongues quickly became intertwined as we kissed each other. You managed to somehow use the same technique as your hug, by making our kissing feel as if every part of our bodies were involved. Of course the feelings were heightened by our state of undress, and the lingerie you were wearing. I moved my hands to your chest and played with your beautiful breasts, squeezing them and rolling a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. You gave a moan and kissed me harder. Suddenly you broke free from my lips and moved your attentions lower.

You grab my dick and started stroking one handed and placed your mouth over the head. You sucked me clean of any come that might have leaked out during my arousal and licked my cock as you stroked vigorously. You them started alternating between stroking the length and deep-throating me. A couple of tugs, then you'd swallow my shaft. I placed my hands on your head and let you do your work, though I occasionally thrust my hips as you took me deep into your throat. The height of you on the bed and me standing next to it seemed to work, just right and you sounded as if you were enjoying yourself. I knew that with all this activity it would be moments before I blew my load, but I didn't want to interrupt the moment by warning. I felt that you wanted to taste the come I'd shoot into you mouth, that you were hungry for the spurts of hot, gooey liquid I could give you.

As you felt my cock tense in readiness to spray you with sperm, you opened your mouth and slid me out of your mouth, watching as I ejaculated shots onto your face, into your mouth, on your tongue, and over your chest. You look up and grin, the pull me back into your mouth, sucking off the drops that cling to the tip of my penis. Once you felt I was clean, you ran your hands along your chest and face, wiping of the residue, then proceeded to lick it from your fingers. I watched in amazement and was more surprised when you turned away from me, looked over your shoulder as you dropped back into your hands and knees position, and said, "Now stick that cock into me and fuck me just like you described!"

I quickly lined up and thrust my still hard cock into your deliciously wet pussy. I rammed into you as quickly as I could, with you squealing with pleasure the second I entered you. I reached up and grabbed your tits, and using them as handholds, helped pull you back and forth along my shaft. You screamed and asked me to fuck you harder, which I was only too happy to do. I released your breasts and grabbed your hips, which gave me better purchase in order to pull myself into your lubricated channel. I saw you move a hand so you could play with your clit as I thrust into you repeatedly, imagining that you had to be close to orgasming. You'd been touching yourself for a good amount of the time we'd talked, and I couldn't believe you weren't closing to blowing. Suddenly you shouted, "Holy fuck I'm coming, oh shit I'm coming, oh, oh, oh, OHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM!" You stop moving and the only sound coming out of you is a quiet Mmmmmmmmm sound.

I pull out and lay down next to you. You look at me and say, "That was pretty good for the first time, let's see if we can improve." I smile at you and lay back as you throw your leg over me and drop down onto my cock. I feel how wet you are with your own lubrication and the deposit I just made. I start to think that I described the movies clips I had seen perfectly or you had viewed the same ones, because you were doing to me everything I had described. Your tits were bouncing in front of my face, so I leaned in caught a nipple in my mouth and sucked the tip, then reach over and grabbed the other and did the same. I rubbed my thumbs over their wet nubs and felt them get more erect. I helped lift you up and down as you ride my hardness. I felt myself hitting your cervix with each thrust. I grab your hips and sit up, with my dick still buried deep within you. I kiss you and whisper in your ear, " Do you want me in your ass?"

You kiss me and slide off me at the same time. Your reach down and start lubricating yourself with a mixture of saliva and the combination of our juices dripping form your pussy. When you think you're ready, you place me at your opening and slowly slip me in. I'm overwhelmed at how tight you are, and am patient as you stop frequently as you let me enter you. We kiss some more as you slowly let all your weight rest on your ass, and then I'm in you as far as I can be. Your motions are slower as you move up and down my cock; your breath is coming in quicker bursts as you move faster. You move forward far enough that my cock pulls out and you guide me back in, slowly building up our movements until we get into a good rhythm. Your making a lot of noise, and have started rubbing your clit again and soon it's the MMHHHHHHMMMM OOoooooooOHHHHHHHHHHHMYGODFUCKMEOHMYOHOHOHMYYOHHhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I pull out of your tight ass and head for the bathroom. I'm surprised that with such a tight fit I didn't come seconds after penetrating you. I wash myself clean and head back to you, you're laying on you back with your edge towards the edge.

"Stand there and come all over me again. I bet you're ready, I didn't feel you come in my ass, I want you to get me all sticky."

I don't need to be asked twice. I push my cock near your mouth, you extend your tongue and get me covered in saliva. Your hands are once again playing with yourself, and I can finally see what was happening under those blankets. There is rubbing, insertions, nipples being kneading and pulled. I have no problems stroking myself, knowing that soon I be cumming all over your body. You reach up and give a hand, and I reach down and grab a breast. You lick me again and that's enough to get me flowing. Come spurts onto your tongue and open mouth, you swallow and I cover your lips, chin and neck, you reach for me and lick you cum covered tongue along my shaft, sucking me into your mouth, stroking me as you do so. I think I've spent my energies, and as you break from your licking, I lay down next to you.

"So what did I do to deserve all this? It certainly wasn't because of my shaving habits." I play with her hair while I wait for an answer.

"Well, I've actually been wanting to do this with you for a long time, I just didn't know how to work up the nerve. It seemed like the perfect opportunity, especially with you being so nice as to come get me, and pay for this room, and besides, I just really like you." You reach over and kiss me a hard solid kiss. "Plus, what else was there to do?" You smile as you say it and I know you're joking.

"I'm glad you feel that way, because I've had the hots for you for awhile as well, but didn't think I should act being that your friends with my sisters and all. I though it might be weird. I'm glad this worked out the way it did, but I have to say, I'm wiped out. I'm going to get ready for bed, but first I'm going to shower, care to join me?"

"Of course. I feel sticky and want to get out of this thing. Besides, you still might get a chance at titfucking me, if I let you." You give me a gentle squeeze and head for the shower.

Sure enough, in the midst of soaping, and lathering, and rinsing, somehow we manage to get your breasts covered in come again, but soon enough we're clean and back in bed. Soon after we kiss and hug, and get slightly aroused again, we fall asleep.

The next morning is less active with only two rounds of adventurous lovemaking, plus a bonus round in the shower, but since we need to hit the road to have you home in time for Thanksgiving, we decide to cut our playtime short. As we head out onto the road we sit together in comfortable silence, holding hands and enjoying the scenery. We do speak a little, planning our evenings together while you're here and trying to figure out how our futures will work together. As we pull up in front of your house, you lean across the cab and kiss my cheek, and tell me, "I'd let you drive it home in me anytime, and thanks for bringing me home." You kiss me again as I pull to stop, and you fling open the door. You look back at me and say "I want to watch some of those movies you talked about yesterday, make sure you get plenty of rest before tonight!" You grab your stuff and head for your parents door and I'm left to wonder what's in store for me. I smile thinking about it, and pull away from the curb.

12