Drone Wars

Story Info
How a young lady became a voyeur.
9.1k words
4.61
10k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
281 Followers

Authors note: The idea for this story originated when one of the events described happened to me when I was working in the garden although I was not naked at the time. As usual any editing errors are mine and mine alone. Please continue to vote and comment. Without feedback and constructive criticism no author can improve.

Drone wars

It all started last summer, although the seeds for the episode I am about to describe were sown a year before that. On the day it happened I was sunbathing in our garden. I was totally naked and alone and was working hard at getting rid of my tan lines. To be honest lying in the hot sun can't really be called work and my area of white flesh wasn't large; a narrow strip over my waist and crack and a narrow strip over my back and around my neck with two triangular patches over my nipples.

My most recent boyfriend liked to say that "A woman Is like a chicken. The white bits are best," but he was recent history and I had decided I wanted an all over tan.

Before I go any further I suppose I should give you some background.

I am 23 years old and a psychology student. I am the spoiled and only child of a rich doting father and a lazy alcoholic stepmother. My father is a successful lawyer who spends more and more of his time away from home on business whilst my stepmother drinks and screws around. He is in his mid-fifties, and she is a trophy wife in her early thirties, only a few years older than I am. I tolerate her for my father's sake. They live in a large Edwardian house in the English countryside in splendid isolation and far from anywhere. The house sits in the middle of a large estate where one can go riding or shooting if one wishes. Nearby there is a beautiful river where I am told the trout fishing is good.

That particular day I didn't want to ride, shoot, or fish. I wanted to work on my tan whilst my father was in Zurich and my mother was also probably naked and writhing in bed in London with her latest lover. To be honest, although I can ride I don't like horses and I don't have any inclination to massacre the local wildlife. Neither does the thought of standing in a cold river for hours to catch a fish sound very appealing. Don't get me wrong. I'm quite happy to eat pheasant and trout provided someone else kills, cleans, and cooks it nicely first.

I do not like our house because of its isolation. I much prefer the city with its pubs, bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatre, and men..but that week I had returned home as a duty visit to my parents. I had not seen them for six months and funds were running short.

The day after I arrived my father was called away on business and my stepmother took her opportunity with both hands and shot off to London with a vague promise to be home in a day or two. The cook had prepared me plenty of dishes which were in the freezer and seeing how it was a Wednesday she and the housekeeper had gone home at midday.

And so I was alone in the walled garden naked and away from prying eyes. As I lay on the sun lounge and the wind blew across my naked body I was reminded of a holiday I had had on Mykonos in Greece with a boyfriend the summer before.

***

We were on the beach in the late afternoon and mine was not the only female form on display. There were scores of young women each seemingly trying to wear skimpier and skimpier bikinis. I was able to compete with most of them until a tall dark haired beauty walked past. At first I thought she was naked. She wore no bikini top, and her tits were large and the same copper colour as her skin. Her bikini bottom was a deep brown coloured string barely wide enough to cover her obviously depilated slit. She padded past and smiled down appreciatively at my boyfriend James who was lying beside me on the sand and then when she was about ten yards away she stood directly in front of us looking out at the sea with her legs spaced wide apart. The bitch was giving James time to appreciate her beautifully formed arse.

As I watched her standing I had the uncharitable thought that she deserved her nipples to burn in the hot afternoon sun. Then I saw James watching her and when I looked down at James's groin as he lay beside me his prick was swollen in his trunks.

"I put my hand lightly over his bulging trunks. Take me back to the hotel right now. You can think of her when you fuck me. I don't plan to waste the boner you have. Let's not waste valuable screwing time."

There was no foreplay. No sooner had we entered our room than I removed my bikini top and bottom and knelt on the bed whilst he just as quickly removed his trunks.

"Now fuck me just like I know you want to fuck her you bastard."

"I know you want to fuck her. I know you want to be inside her. Imagine my cunt is her cunt."

And there, with the wind blowing off the sea and through the open doors of our first floor hotel room overlooking the crowded beach, he screwed me. I felt his rock hard penis between my lips, wet with desire, and slide slowly and effortlessly inside.

His dick felt as if he was penetrating the heart of me, as balls deep he pounded at me, and I kept up my vocal encouragement.

"Are you thinking about her? Her big brown tits. Her wet slit. Do you think she screams?"

"Now fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

"I want it so bad! I want it so bad!"

On and on I babbled as he ploughed me. Pleasure built on pleasure until he took me to that point where the entire centre of my being was focused on only my clitoris, vagina, and the male flesh inside of it.

As his penis moved in and out his balls slapped rhythmically against me I frantically drove myself against him as my ecstasy mounted.

Until finally the dam broke, and waves and waves of pleasure engulfed me as my vaginal and anal muscles pulsed and my buttocks and thighs trembled, and I screamed uncontrollably. Long and Loud.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yesssssssssss!"

He withdrew, and I fell forward onto my belly and then turned to look up at James as he quickly sat astride of me on his knees as he jerked quickly, groaned loudly, and spurted his seed across my lips, eyes, and face.

Slowly my breathing settled and my senses returned, and once again I became aware of the sea breeze which ruffled the curtains of the room and was now cooling my body which was wet with the sweat of our exertions. Through the open balcony door I became aware of the sounds of the waves breaking on the beach and the soft murmur of voices from below.

***

I showered and changed into a light summer dress and went downstairs to the beach bar leaving James in the room to write the obligatory postcards. He would catch me up in a half hour or so.

It was now early evening and I sat outside at a rickety wooden table drinking my pina colada when I saw her approaching me; Five feet tan inches of well-proportioned raven haired beauty...sex on legs. She had put her bikini top back on, although the fabric on each side was only a little larger than a postage stamp.

"May I join you?" she asked in accented English.

And rather bitchily I replied. "Of course. But I can see you're getting cold. Would you rather we sit inside?"

She either didn't understand what I had said or chose to ignore it and smiled sweetly and sat down and ordered herself a white wine. Then in the most matter of fact manner she softly spoke.

"You are very lucky. Your boyfriend is very beautiful, and you are very noisy."

Then before I could react she offered me her hand.

"I'm Agata. I'm Polish and my name means cnotliwy in my language. I don't know the English word. But I'm not."

Her English was excellent, and she turned out to be very easy to talk to despite her off-putting beauty. I am pretty enough but slightly plump around the hips and tummy and was a little jealous of her.

We chatted amiably for about twenty minutes. She was on holiday with her Polish girlfriend who had found a man and gone off with him a few days ago. They were due to fly back to Krakow in a couple of days but in the meantime she was alone.

"I know where she is. But how do you say it in English? Two's company and three's a crowd?"

"Not always," I replied.

"Like now," she said. "Isn't that your boyfriend over there? I'd better go."

And she looked over to the hotel entrance where James was standing scanning the bar for me.

As we had been talking an idea had been forming in my mind and ordinarily I might have rejected it out of hand. But we were all on holiday and would never meet again after the next few days. So as Agata stood to leave I leant across the table and placed my hand over hers.

"If you want to fuck my beautiful boyfriend you can, but there is just one condition. I get to watch. Join us for dinner tomorrow evening in the hotel restaurant at seven o'clock. I'll make sure he's good and rested."

She smiled broadly and rather formally replied. "Good evening. I look forward to seeing you both tomorrow."

Then she rose and quickly walked away just as James arrived at the table and sat down in her recently vacated chair.

"Was that who I think it was?"

"Her name is Agata. She's Polish. She's got the hots for you. And she's having dinner with us tomorrow night following which she wants to fuck you whilst I watch."

His mouth dropped in surprise and then barely supressed excitement as I continued.

"So no more sex for you tonight. I'll use my wand. She looks as if you'll need all your strength."

I should explain that although I liked James, and he was damn good in the sack, I did not love him. Like all my boyfriends he was fulfilling one important function which was to keep me well "slept with." If I go more than a few weeks without a dick in me I get grouchy and in an ideal world I would screw every day. That much I have in common with Natalie my stepmother.

James was a convenient fuck-buddy to go on holiday with, and I didn't expect the relationship to last when we returned to the UK. I was returning to University in London and James had a job in Newcastle to go to.

***

The following evening promptly at seven o'clock James and I sat down to dinner. I wore a light cotton short yellow dress and sandals and had taken the trouble to make myself up nicely. James wore slacks and an open shirt. We had just ordered a bottle of chilled white wine when Agata made her entrance and all the male heads turned as one. She looked stunning and was wearing a bright red Kaftan which matched her red lipstick and lacquered fingernails and toenails. She wore no rings or any form of jewellery but carried an overlarge red leather designer bag.

"Hello Christina," she said. Then she turned "You must be James. I know that I shall enjoy meeting you." Then she offered him her cheek to kiss.

The details of what happened at the meal are unimportant. Suffice it to say we ate a little grilled fish and a Greek salad with fruit and sweet black coffee. The conversation was slightly restrained, mainly I'm sure, because we were all thinking of the sex which was going to follow.

We returned to our room about eight o'clock. The balcony door was shut, and the curtains drawn, and I had switched on the air conditioner. For the first time in several weeks the room was totally tidy. Room service had changed the sheets as requested. The wicker armchair with its comfortable padded seat and back sat in the corner facing the bed. I entered the room first and sat in the armchair. James and Agata followed.

James turned to speak to Agata, but she silenced him by placing two fingers to his lips.

"Sometimes it is good to wait. First we shower."

And then she reached down and holding the hem of her kaftan pulled it over her head and stood naked in front of him. Then she kissed him hard but very briefly on the lips, turned and went into the bathroom. I heard her switch the shower on and then I heard her voice.

"Come and get clean James. But no hanky-panky in the shower. Christina wants to watch everything." And I heard a happy giggle.

Minutes later they came back into the room still wet and dripping water onto the tiled floor. Agata's black hair was slick against her scalp. Once again I admired James's body. He stood 3 inches taller than Agata without an ounce of excess fat, and his long circumcised penis was already stiff and erect. He kept his balls and pubis shaved smooth and when Agata turned towards me I had seen that her labia were also smooth and hairless.

They lay together and kissed and ran their hands over each other's bodies until she reached down and slowly started to jerk his cock whilst simultaneously he started to rub the tips of his fingers against her clitoris. Their mutual masturbation occurred in silence as they kissed.

And then they stopped kissing and Agata started to moan softly and as she lay on her back with her legs spread and knees bent James very slowly slid inside her. He moved in her slowly at first and then faster and then settled into his rhythm. As his balls slapped and his arse rose and fell Agata continued to moan and then abruptly she spoke. It was in Polish and I didn't understand it and neither did James. She repeated the word and then more urgently spoke in English.

"Faster. Faster. Go faster!"

And her hands which were by her side started to claw at the bed sheets. I watched in rapt fascination as her face started to flush, her eyes widen, and her mouth open wide. Then as James pounded her and the bed rattled she arched her back and clawing wildly let out a long groan of release.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

For a few moments James stilled then I heard her speak softly to him and he started to move once more.

Whilst they were fucking I had become equally aroused, and my fingers had already strayed under my skirt and panties and were fingering my clitoris. Now I needed more, and I quickly removed my dress, bra, and panties. Then with my legs splayed over the arms of the chair I applied my wand to my moist and ready bud.

I had watched porn before; normally whilst having sex, but this was different. It was incredibly erotic. One of the most erotic sights I have ever seen. As my wand started to buzz I watched James continue to rhythmically move. Agata had started to softly moan once again and attracted by the sound of my wand had turned towards me. Her mouth was open, and her beautiful eyes looked pleadingly across at me almost as if I was the one responsible for giving her the release she craved.

She reached down and started to frig herself and James responded by increasing the speed and intensity of his thrusts whilst Agata and I looked deep into one another's eyes as we approached our respective orgasms.

Her moaning grew louder, and her fingers moved faster as James drove his penis into her. My sex was wet with my juices, and I pressed the vibrator harder to my clitoris.

And then Agata bucked and writhed and screamed as she took her pleasure, and this drove me over the top and I too climaxed as waves of pleasure engulfed me.

I don't know how many times I came in the next half an hour, but a dozen would seem about right. I used my wand, fucked myself with a dildo, or used both at the same time, and when Agata came so did I.

She rode him cowgirl and he took her doggystyle and she added variety by retrieving a large wand from her capacious red bag and applied that to her clitoris as she rode him.

Finally he got his reward as she knelt and slowly fellatted him, and then when he was close she told him to come inside of her.

She faced me on her hands and knees, and he knelt behind her. Then as he fucked her for the very last time both Agata and James were able to see me as I worked the dildo rapidly in and out.

Then Agata screamed in pleasure as I mewed in agreement and soon afterwards James groaned loudly, shuddered, and collapsed forward over Agata's now prone and very sweaty body.

For long moments nobody spoke until I heard Agata's voice.

"Oh James that was wonderful. Please marry me."

And she giggled.

Whilst I had learned something new about myself. I knew that I loved to watch.

***

My recollection of that evening the previous year was enough to make me need to masturbate before I could get down to the serious business of my suntan.

A little later I had applied the cream and was lying half asleep on my back on the sun lounger and exposing my tits to the sky when I heard a low pitched humming noise. My first instinct was that it was an insect but then a shadow passed over me and I opened my eyes and looked up.

There, hovering about ten feet over my head was what appeared at first to be a giant water skeeter, but then as my eyes focused I realised I was looking at a drone. It was white with four arms with a propellor rotating rapidly at the end of each arm and hung below its belly was a bug eyed camera. The camera was watching me!

I sat up quickly and grabbed the nearest thing that I could find to throw at it.

I came up with a shoe. Then snarling, "You bastard. Fuck off out of my garden," I threw it at the malevolent looking drone. And missed. Meanwhile the drone suddenly moved higher and sat infuriatingly out of range about twenty feet away and as I watched the camera moved and rotated on the gimbal on which it was mounted.

I was angry. Very angry. Without stopping I ran back into the house and as I did the large white insect followed me and hovered above the terrace doors which I had left open. It appeared to be waiting to see what would happen next.

It didn't have to wait long. I had retrieved my shotgun and some number eight shot cartridges. My mistake was not to load the cartridges before I reappeared because as I stood on the terrace and loaded the gun the machine watched me briefly and then sped rapidly away before I could shoot. It hovered several hundred feet away and well out of range, remained still for a few seconds, and then flew away.

I was angry for the rest of the day and even considered reporting it to the police although I didn't think they would do much. I tried to visualise the drone and recalled it had two red stripes on each of its arms. I wondered whether the operator would download pictures of me nude on the web but then I realised my body without clothes was not going to cause a sensation on the porn-littered internet. Nonetheless my privacy had been invaded and I felt violated.

***

As I have explained I don't shoot animals, but I can use a shotgun and enjoy clay pigeon shooting. I was hopeful I might get another shot at taking down "the insect" and started to keep the shotgun close when I was in the garden.

A couple of days later I went for a walk in our estate and was close to the edge of it and about a quarter mile from our house when I spotted it. It was a long way away and flying parallel to our land when I appeared to "see" me because it stopped, hovered briefly, and rapidly flew towards me. I walked away hopeful that it would fly into our estate and then I would ambush it with the gun I was carrying.

Sure enough, the little white beastie kept on coming and followed me into the field where I was walking. Finally when it was about forty yards away I raised the shotgun, aimed, and pulled the trigger in one fluid movement.

The drone disintegrated in a shower of shattered glass, metal, plastic, and fibreglass.

"Gotcha," I said quietly to myself.

Then I set off to walk back to the house to instruct the gardener to come and collect the debris.

I had walked maybe a couple of hundred yards when I saw a figure running across the field adjoining our property. He was waving his arms and shouting. As he got closer I could make out his words.

"You! Oi you!"

"Come here! Come here!"

He reached the edge of the field and stood at the edge of the bramble and nettle filled drainage ditch which stood in front of the barbed wire fence which marked the boundary of our land. I ambled over and stood maybe twenty feet from him as he continued to shout.

TheDok
TheDok
281 Followers