Drone Wars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to my room and locked the door and opened my window wide. About 60 yards away at the back of the lawn sat the drone. Ten minutes later the doorbell rang. Tom had arrived bang on time. It had been agreed that I would wait twenty minutes before commencing flight and the hands of the clock moved slowly around until the time came and I moved to the desk started the motors and pushed the up button. I watched the drone as it rose vertically into the air and when the altitude reading reached ninety feet I returned the control to neutral, and the machine hovered quietly in space. There was very little wind, and I expected the camera to work well. I switched on the camera and mirror-imaging on the television and hit the record button on my laptop.

The picture was perfect, but best of all, as expected, Natalie had taken the bait.

Tom had his back to the camera when he removed his trunks, and she was facing me. I saw the look of surprise and then wolf like hunger in her face as she saw his penis for the first time. They spoke briefly and then he lay on the sun lounger on his back with his penis hard and erect and watched as she undid the string of her bra and her massive tits swung free. This was quickly followed by the removal of her bikini bottom, and we watched from our different vantage points as she turned to show him her curvy voluptuous body with her oversized arse and tits. She had shaved her snatch and her camel toe was clearly visible.

And It occurred to me that only a six foot Amazon like Natalie was likely to be able take his long fat salami-like prick with relative ease.

She stood over the sun bed and started by bending and giving him a blow job and as she worked on him I was able to admire her large white buttocks and the smooth bald crack between them. Next she stood astride him with her legs apart and leaning forward she took his penis between her lips whist presenting her pussy lips and clitoris to his tongue. And so they sixty nined.

I had already stripped naked and was propped up on the bed holding my vibrator between my widely spread legs when Natalie started to come. Her head had been rhythmically moving up and down as she sucked him, but now she had stopped and was holding him tightly in her fist with his penis-head against her cheek. I could see her bum and thighs quiver and contract as she ground herself down onto him and climaxed. As she did this I heard a loud wail of ecstasy from outside my window. Even from 40 yards away and around the side of the building I was able to hear her muted cries, and as her cries died away I also came for the first time.

Tom stood and she knelt on the Sun bed and raised her huge arse into the air as Tom slowly fed his huge penis inside of her and took her doggy style. He had tried to fuck me doggy style just the once, but we had to abandon the attempt because I had found it too painful. I had sensed his disappointment at the time and suspected he was a bum man.

Now he had a wonderful view of a massive female posterior, and he was making the most of it. He had started slowly but soon they were rutting like animals. As I watched she raised herself onto her hands and I was able to see her large pendulous tits clapping as he impaled her. As they fucked I watched them sideways on. Then he leant forward and grabbed her hair in his fist and pulled her head backwards as he continue to thrust rapidly inside of her until she opened her mouth and once more I heard her faraway animalistic scream of passion through my window.

Whilst watching I had been become increasingly aroused and now filled my own snatch with my favourite pink plastic, vibrating dildo before applying the wand once more. It was what they did next that took me over the edge to my next long shuddering orgasm.

She knelt on the grass with her bum raised to the sky and I watched him kneel behind her. Then he squeezed something from a tube onto his index finger and gently put his finger inside her anus. He took his time and worked on her for several minutes and whist he prepared her back passage he fingered her clitoris with his other hand and brought to several more orgasms.

Finally he squatted behind her and with his knees bent he slowly pushed himself inside her anus and slowly moved in and out. He was slow and deliberate in his movements and a little later I heard the now familiar sound of Natalie taking an orgasm and watched Tom withdraw his penis, grip it with his right hand and rapidly jerk out a long stream of semen onto her pale white and still trembling bum cheeks.

Simultaneously I took my pleasure again, as my own anal, vaginal, and perineal muscles contracted, and I experienced my hardest and longest climax of the afternoon.

***

I was planning to finish with Tom but before I could, he finished with me! Looking back I should have seen it coming. The sex I had witnessed had been animalistic and obviously fulfilling (excuse the pun :) ) and Natalie was able to give him what I could not. I gave them my blessing and with no regrets (other than him finishing with me and not the other way around) I moved on. What happened next is a different story.

He never knew that I had recorded his sex with Natalie or if he did he never asked. I have both drone camera recordings saved and file protected on my laptop and backup hard drive.

When I need a giggle I watch myself standing naked with a twelve bore in my hands and sometimes when the mood takes me I watch Natalie take Tom's huge dick up her arse and I marvel whilst I wank.

***

A month ago Tom and Natalie married. She decided that marriage with my father was not for her any longer and he was happy to let her go on the grounds of adultery and without too much of a settlement on her. I was well pleased he wasn't giving away too much of my inheritance. Natalie appears to be a changed individual, has stopped drinking, and for now at least seems happy to sleep only with her husband. I wonder whether the size of his penis has finally given her the satisfaction she was always chasing. They still live close by but spend a lot of time travelling to wild and exotic places making the travel videos for which they are now becoming famous. I was invited to the wedding by Natalie but under the circumstances I made my excuses and declined.

One wedding that I was invited to and attended was held in Krakow in Poland in the autumn of last year a few months after my story ends. When James had "finished off" Agata that evening in Mykonos in her passion she had asked him to marry her, and he had taken her at her word. She had returned to Poland and he to Newcastle, but they had stayed in touch and their lust had turned to love.

They were married in a small church on the outskirts of the city. Agata was radiantly beautiful. She was dressed in a long white dress and held a posy of white roses in her hands. She looked so pure and happy. After the ceremony she approached me.

"Thank you for bringing me my husband. We are married and going on honeymoon together to start our life together. Please remember two is company and three is a crowd when you really love somebody. I will never share my James again. Not even with you. I have become cnotliwy." Then she kissed me three times on the cheeks. "Find yourself a man like I have and live long and happy."

A little later I was briefly alone at a table at the reception as the guests danced and I considered what Agata had said. I fleetingly wondered if it was in my nature to find one man and stick with him or was I destined to always be the bridesmaid and never the bride. Was my desire to watch others a blessing or a curse? It had certainly helped others. Then the thought vanished, subsumed by a moistness between my legs, and was replaced with another more immediate question to which I would shortly find an answer.

Was the best man up for fucking me? After all no wedding is complete without a bit of gossip.

***

P.S. He was.

***

The end of the beginning...

End note

Agata is the Polish form of Agatha meaning virtuous or good" both of which are derived from the latinized Greek name Ἀγάθη (Agathe) which means "good woman" and is the feminine form of the Greek word ἀγαθός (agathos) meaning "good."

***"

Cnotliwy is a Polish adjective which The Cambridge Polish-English dictionary describes as meaning chaste (old fashioned pure and virtuous ) or virtuous (morally good).

***