Drone Wars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shot my fucking drone!"

"Four hundred quid you owe me."

"Are you fucking mad?"

I waited until he stopped shouting.

"You were trespassing on our land. Spying on me yet again. What did you expect?"

"I wasn't doing any harm and I wasn't spying on you. I saw a fox. And I stayed 50 yards away from you and I watched the drone all the way."

"And the other day?" I replied.

"What other fucking day?" he responded.

"Tuesday afternoon around two o'clock I was nude and sunbathing when your drone started filming me from about ten feet. That's trespass and invasion of privacy."

"It wasn't me I was in London, and I can prove it. I was buying that drone. It was brand new."

His anger had started to dissipate although he still looked upset, and a little bit of self-doubt was starting to trouble me, and I wondered whether perhaps I should have first asked questions before shooting. Then it occurred to me that it would have been difficult to question a drone.

"Listen," I said. "What would you have done in my shoes?"

"I still wouldn't have shot my drone," he said glumly.

"Look," I said. "We aren't going to settle this here. If you drone wasn't the one I saw in my garden I will pay for another one. I live in New Cross House over there. If you walk back to the road on the other side of this field you can take your car around. I can meet you there in fifteen minutes if you'd like."

He said nothing but nodded. Then he turned and trudged away.

***

On my way back to the house I passed by the shattered remains of the machine, and it was then that I remembered that the drone that visited my garden had red stripes on its fuselage. The mangled wreckage at my feet had not a hint of colour.

The evidence was clear. It was a case of mistaken identity I had shot an innocent drone.

I couldn't help it and I laughed.

When I arrived home my male caller had already arrived and was being entertained by my stepmother who had arrived home the previous evening. She had given him a beer and was holding onto a large gin and tonic when I entered the lounge.

He was more relaxed than when I had left him and even stood when I came in and offered me his hand.

Natalie was already in full flow.

"Christina Darling meet Jeremy. He's been telling me what a bad girl you've been. Fancy shooting his drone down. Whatever possessed you to do such a thing. You will absolutely have to apologise and pay him for the damage."

For the first time I looked at Jeremy. He was around my age, short and stocky with a red hair and beard and not my type. As she droned on I shook his hand.

Once again I knew why I didn't like Natalie. She was old enough to be my sister but behaved as if she was my mother. It was only mid-afternoon, and she was already well into the gin. She was eyeing up Jeremy like a spider sees a fly and I was reminded of the idiom about "a woman who would screw anything in trousers with a pulse." I didn't understand why she couldn't be more choosy since she was undeniably attractive in a slutty sort of way with a nice figure with big tits, nice legs, and a large round bum. I supposed her pushy nature and her extreme height (she is six feet tall) might intimidate some men.

Anyway, I explained the events leading up to the destruction of the drone that afternoon and apologised to Jeremy, whereupon Natalie raided Dad's office safe and insisted on giving him five hundred pounds in twenties.

"A little extra for the inconvenience," was what she said.

Once he had his money Jeremy beat a hasty retreat. I sensed he didn't want to be on Natalie's "menu"

As I saw him to the front door he turned to me.

"A thought has occurred to me. You mentioned a drone with red stripes. There's one like that at the drone club in town. Maybe you'd like to come with me next week? There's an introductory flying course. Please don't make a fuss...and leave your shotgun at home.

He looked at me eagerly and I agreed to go with him the following Saturday morning.

***

The drone club met at a local park and there were about twenty five people there; men and women young an old, and a few children. I was watching Jeremy proudly showing off his upgraded model whilst, at the same time, I scanned the crowd and the skies for anything white with red stripes when I saw it.

There it was... no more than thirty yards away having just landed, and as I watched the pilot went to it and picked it up. I was surprised. I had expected an acneiform, nerdy, bespectacled youth to have been flying it. Instead the pilot was around thirty years old and dark and ruggedly handsome. He was tall and fit and moved with confidence.

I was no longer sure of my ground and did not want to falsely accuse another person, so I decided to tread gently when I approached him. As it turned out there was little need.

When he was alone and tinkering with his machine I walked up behind him and spoke to him over his shoulder.

"What a beautiful machine."

"Isn't she?" he said. "Quite unique. I fitted the camera myself. She flies well. Long range and duration of flight. Very manoeuvrable and provides a really stable platform."

"I know," I said." I've seen her fly."

He turned to look at me and in that moment I knew with certainty that he was the drone pilot I was seeking.

His eyes had widened in surprise, and he could not hide a momentary flash of recognition. He looked at me blankly, but it was too late.

"When was that?" he asked.

"Last week in my garden. You can't have forgotten? I chased your drone off with a shotgun whilst I was naked. Maybe you don't recognise me with my clothes on. Isn't that the standard excuse?"

"You're mistaking me with someone else," he said.

"I don't think so. But I'll bet you have some interesting video of me on your computer. What happens next is dependent on whether you have uploaded any images of me to the net or not. Please consider your answer well."

He relented. "Very well but not here. I guess I owe you an apology and an explanation. Let's have a coffee in town."

I made my excuses to Jeremy and half an hour later we sat opposite each other in a popular coffee shop in town. Tom (that was his name) admitted to his incursion into my garden that day. He explained that he was a professional freelance photographer and had combined his childhood hobby of flying model planes with his love of photography. He had developed his own drone with a high quality video camera but with advanced optics, image stabilisation and a telephoto lens and planned to use this to obtain travel videos and videos of ancient ruin sites that he could sell commercially. The day he surprised me he was test flying his machine and had broken the rule of keeping his drone in view because that would not be possible when he filmed abroad. He had chanced across me in the garden, and he was a "red blooded male" after all. He had thought I was asleep and had planned to leave before I woke up but when I did it was too late. Finally he had shown the video to no one and would never upload it.

He appeared very contrite, and I didn't think it was just because he had been caught. He wanted to apologise to Jeremy, but I told him I didn't think he should be shamed further and an apology to Jeremy was not necessary. I accepted his offer of five hundred pounds to recompense me and he promised to delete the video without watching it (again)!

He stood and spoke. "I'm really sorry. I am ashamed. What more can I say. Now I'll get out of your hair. I'm sure you'll be glad to see the back of me. And I'll delete the video file I promise."

On the spur of the moment I replied.

"Do you have a wife or girlfriend?"

"No and no."

And I'm guessing you're not gay?

"No."

"Then you can make it up to me by taking me out for dinner. Somewhere nice. You decide. And don't delete that video file until I've watched it."

By then he had recovered his poise

"I'll pick you up at your house tonight at a quarter to eight.

***

That evening Tom took me to a local Michelin starred restaurant. He arrived by taxi which meant we were able to share a couple of bottles of excellent red wine with our Chateaubriand. He was excellent company and he spoke further about his career in photography. He was lucky enough to be independently wealthy following the premature death of both of his parents who had left him a house and money in the bank.

He had already seen but not met my stepmother who had ogled him through the upstairs bedroom window when he escorted me from the front door to the cab. When I was less than complementary about her he remarked, "Surely she's not that bad?"

He didn't bed me the first evening. I figured he deserved to wait, and he didn't complain when I declined to come back to his house for coffee. I let him kiss me goodnight, chastely on the lips, and as I stood on the doorsteps I told him he was forgiven. Not in so many words of course.

"You can see more of me tomorrow."

"All of me. Just like you've seen me before."

"Maybe doing things you've not seen me do before."

"I've seen you handle a twelve bore naked," he said with a grin.

He handed me an envelope. "This is the only copy of the video file left. Goodnight."

Upstairs the curtain moved as my stepmother watched.

I went inside and Natalie came downstairs as I went up. She had had too much to drink.

"If you get a chance to fuck a man like that take it. Life is short. Did you find the drone pilot?"

"No Natalie," I lied.

***

That evening I played the video file he had given me. I trusted that I now had the only copy in existence, and I was very relaxed as I placed the SD card into the slot in the side of the computer.

At first there was little to see. Only a green fog on the screen but then an image of the ground started to appear, and I realised the drone was taking off. Soon the image stabilised, and Tom came into view holding the controller in both of his hands whilst looking down intensely at the controller's screen. Momentarily he looked up at the machine before he went out of shot and the drone flew away at a height of maybe a few hundred feet. The quality of the image was superb. I could clearly make out our house and garden as he flew across our estate. And then in the distance I saw a figure lying in the garden. The image stabilised again, and I realised the drone was now hovering immobile. The image remained unchanged for maybe ten seconds until very slowly the lying figure started to grow in the screen as the telephoto lens zoomed in on me.

I was lying naked on my back on the sun lounger just as I remembered. After about fifteen seconds the lens panned out and then the drone flew into the garden and looked directly down at me before I woke and threw the shoe. My mouth moved as I swore but there was no sound and I was reminded of an old silent comedy movie and laughed as I watched myself run naked, bum and tits jiggling, into the house and return with an extremely phallic looking shotgun.

I switched my laptop off and got into bed, brought myself quickly to orgasm with my fingers, switched off the bedside lamp, and went to sleep.

***

The next day was a Sunday, and he came to the house around noon. He was driving a red Porsche which he left in the driveway before I opened the door to him. We were having a drink before going for a pub lunch when Natalie came into the room.

But this was a Natalie I had not seen for some time. She was dressed in a low cut, medium length, blue summer dress which showed off her cleavage, legs, and ample bottom to maximum advantage. Her blond hair was freshly washed and her makeup impeccable. She smelt of roses.... and she was sober.

Tom behaved like the perfect gentleman and tried hard not to be impressed by Natalie who engaged him in conversation and got him to talk about the subject most men find the most interesting...themselves. If she had held up a sign saying "Fuck me" her message couldn't have been clearer.

I prised her away from him and we headed out of the drive towards the pub. As he drove he sighed.

"You fancy her don't you?" I said.

"Of course not," he said, with his eyes firmly on the road.

"You're a poor liar."

But to be fair what was not to like. She had been well dressed, with a pretty face, and good tits, legs, and bum. And she had been making it very clear she was available. I imagined if I had been a man I would have wanted to fuck her too.

"You can be sure she's very good in bed and probably anywhere else you can think of. She's had lots of practice," I continued.

"There again I don't get many complaints. So why don't you take me to bed first and we can go to the pub for dinner later this evening?"

He didn't have to be asked twice. The car screeched to a halt in the middle of the road. Then he leant across and briefly kissed me hard on the mouth, before performing a perfect three point turn, and in a cloud of gravel and dust we sped off back the way we had come.

***

The first time around I lay on my back with my legs apart and over the end of the bed and he knelt between my thighs and licked me. Very soon I was ready and dripping and then still kneeling he watched me intensely as I felt his penis nudge between the lips of my vagina and then slide inside. I immediately realised his prick was abnormally large. Normally when I am wet I can accommodate a man easily but that afternoon I felt myself stretching as he slowly inched inside me. I have never felt so full as I did in that moment. He was a considerate lover and started to move in and out of me slowly at first, and then faster as I started to moan with pleasure. He held my breasts in his hands as he continued to thrust with long smooth regular strokes until I could take it no longer and reached down and rapidly fingered my clitoris as I climaxed. I felt my vaginal muscles spasm and clamp down on him as my glutes and thighs quivered and I took my release with a long gentle sigh.

"Ohhhhhhhhh."

He didn't stop, but like a metronome kept up his regular rhythm and soon I was moaning again until once more I came. Tom fucked me to a further three orgasms, each one as strong as the first, until I was forced to ask him to stop.

"Give me a little rest Tom. You are so damn big. You know you are. I'm going to be walking bow legged for a week."

He smiled and lay beside me and for the first time I saw what I had had inside of me.

"Oh my!"

His penis was the biggest I had ever seen; seven inches long and very thick. His long straight shaft was like gnarled wood and was brown and veiny. His circumcised bulbous glans was an angry purple colour.

I knelt next to him and took him into my mouth, Then I licked the length of his shaft very slowly to lubricate him well before returning to work just on his tip. Then as I stared into his eyes and with my head bobbing slowly I took him to his orgasm. His shaft started to pulse rhythmically, and his already swollen helmet seemed to grow before I felt a jet of warm semen flood my mouth followed by another jet and then another as all the time his torso jerked.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhhhhhh!"

Then he lay still.

I fell asleep and when I woke the first thing I saw was Tom looking at me. He was smiling.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Five o'clock. You've been asleep two hours."

I felt his finger stray between my legs and find my button and I took hold of his prick which quickly hardened with my touch. This time I knew what expect as he lay between my widely spread thighs and eased inside. Then he fucked me again. His thick member was bone hard as he drove against me and our bellies bumped. I mewed with pleasure, and I pleaded for more until finally I climaxed long and hard and felt his cum spurt into me and he lay still.

***

I saw Tom regularly over the next couple of weeks, but all good things come to an end, and I was due to return to University very soon. I planned to finish with him, but I didn't believe he would be bothered particularly since there was a readymade replacement waiting for her chance.... Natalie.

And then I hatched my plan. He didn't know I was going to finish our relationship, but he did fancy Natalie. He was just a little too decent to screw her whilst he was screwing me. Nevertheless I knew that sooner or later Tom would fuck Natalie and when he did I wanted to watch.

One evening whilst we were in the pub I put my plan into operation.

"Can you do three things for me?"

He looked puzzled.

"Don't answer until I've asked you all three questions. I want you to teach me to fly your drone. I want you to fuck Natalie inside the walled garden. I want to use the drone to watch you do it."

"You can't be serious."

"Why not? You spied on me. Your drone can't be that difficult to fly and I can control it from my bedroom and watch it whilst it looks over the wall into the garden. Your lens is so good I will see everything from 100 yards away and she'll never see the drone. She'll be far too busy with you and with your size that will be the icing on the cake. You know you want to fuck her and if you are worried about it being unfair to spy on her it will only happen after she has decided to fuck her stepdaughters boyfriend. She doesn't know I've suggested it. She believes all's fair in love and war. So war it will be."

He still looked dubious.

"That drone is expensive. Ten thousand pounds worth of kit. What if you crash it?"

I had my answer ready.

"All I have to do is look out of my window and fly the drone to a height of ninety feet and hover. How hard can that be? The camera will give me live feed and when you are finished I will land. How long can it hover for?"

Seventy minutes.

"Come on Tom. You owe me. I'm offering you the chance to fuck her. You know that you want to."

"Only if I'm sure you can control it," he said doubtfully.

I knew I had him hooked.

***

Natalie had got used to Ray staying overnight and it was easy to smuggle the controls for the drone into my room. They were simple enough. There were controls for stopping and starting the electric motors, and for up-down, right-left, and forward-backwards. The camera with its telephoto lens was controlled separately. We had already performed a test flight and the lens was already focused on the lounger which sat against the wall of the garden. The image was received by the controller and then transmitted via a laptop to my large wall mounted television screen.

Although the drone had a seventy minute hover time it was programmed to land itself if its batteries ran critically low. Additionally Tom had taken my advice to paint the drone grey and remove the red stripes. It was now much less visible in the sky. This would be better for my purpose but would also make future filming of wildlife easier.

We picked a warm Wednesday afternoon in late August to film. The staff had gone home at lunchtime, and we were alone. I had suggested to Natalie that we sunbathe in the garden, and she had agreed. Ordinarily she avoided the sun like the plague, but I knew she would agree that day because I had told her that Tom would be calling in the afternoon and would bring his trunks so that we could go for a swim. Additionally although it was warm it was unlikely that she would get burnt this late in the summer.

That afternoon she was almost naked in her bikini and her boobs were spilling out of her top when we sat on our loungers and waited for Tom to turn up.

Then I developed "a migraine." I get these occasionally and invariably have to lie down in the dark for several hours and Natalie knew this. I pretended to ring Tom to cancel our arrangements and then told Natalie he wasn't answering and could she please say sorry for me and entertain him on my behalf.

I could almost see the cogs in her brain working as she told he how sorry she was and hoped after taking some painkillers and resting I would feel better.