All Comments on 'Drool'

by redmaxxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
needed more "bi" family fun...

hottt story..but among these people..should have been more bi family fun..especially dad/son/mom...would have been terrific if bi stud doug and mr. ryan had actually been dad/son...with bi mom/wife as part of the neighborhood bi action... or anthony and his mom and dad....etc..or really hottt tom and his family...hopefully in your next post...but the bi action was really terrific...and nothing is a bigger turn-on to women/moms like myself...and bi couples like by big muscled hubby and i than the above scenerio...

tgrey13tgrey13about 15 years ago
Out of the park

A very good read. Great cast keeps you interested. Covers all the bases. Don't be put off by the length, The story moves along very well.Great work from a first timer on this site. By the way I'm moving to your town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved the bi

Fantastic read, really turned me on. Let's have more!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
Overload!

Wonderful but better taken in smaller doses....LOTSA sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A really good story---good and hot and good and long

I downloaded it and left a copy in the bathroom. Makes me feel like stroking off a load every time I take a piss. Just one day and I'm about ready to blow my third one.

Great porn. I'd give it a 10 if I could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous