Drowning in the Sea of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

"...To me giving you that massage now?"

Music to her very ears. Sara knew a good thing when she heard it. She promptly reacted by wrapping Melleny in both arms and legs, magnetizing her lips to Mel's, dancing her tongue all over inside Melleny's mouth, squealing and wetting her panties in joy. When they broke from this kiss, Mel could see the crazed excitement in her eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask."

*****

Wednesday, March 26th, 2014, 10:07 p.m.

Sara's heart was somersaulting as she lay fully naked, face-down on Mel's queen-size, on a mat of large, fluffy towels. She'd foregone the smaller towel Mel'd offered to drape over her lower region. She wanted and needed to share every bodily inch with her princess. She felt tingles from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. It took every iota of willpower and resistance not to do to herself what she'd been waiting for Melleny to do to her. But the exhilaration of feeling Mel's hands—and who knew what more—working their magic was enough for her to hold off.

Melleny had lit a few scented candles to complement the whole soothing experience. And she had some Enya rocking the stereo (as it were) to help accomplish the same goal. Sara wasn't the only one who came prepared.

She made herself lie still and remain patient. Her hair was pushed up out of the way, now spilling over Melleny's pillows rather than her own. Her hands sat under the pillows, chin propped on them, eagerly drumming her fingers. Mel'd given her a few minutes—more time than necessary—to get undressed and ready. Actually, Melleny thought Sara did have the towel over her tush. She's in for a surprise, Sara thought impishly.

Once Mel warmed her paws and returned, she froze. Her eyes went wide at the sight of her lovergirl's nude ass staring back at her. When Sara realized she'd come in, she turned Melleny's way and smiled from behind her arm, only her grinning eyes visible.

Melleny stood smirking at her just a moment, warmed hands on hips, shaking her head. "You bad, bad girl," she declared.

Sara still didn't reveal any more of her face, but only flirted back.

"I am. I'm very very naughty. You gonna...punish me for it?"

Mel gave her that same indeterminable smile she'd presented when Sara asked her if she did happy endings. "Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see, now, won't we?"

Sara's eyes narrowed. "Ah; you're gonna tease me for it."

Melleny strode around her to the dresser, where she picked up a bottle of heated oil and deposited some in her hands. Sara heard her rubbing her palms, but didn't hear the cap snap closed. Oh goody! she thought enthusiastically. She must be planning to use a lot.

Mel, who'd changed into her nightgown, climbed up on her knees on top of Sara and straddled her waist. Which already felt so good Sara let out a little groan, even though the massage hadn't begun yet. When Sara finally did feel those skilled fingers press into her, smearing the hot oil, applying and withdrawing from her back, neck and shoulders...the bed might as well have turned into a cloud, and Melleny an angel with the most calming, soothing fingers working her joints. Actually, calling her an angel wouldn't even do it. She was more like her...no, not even like; she was Sara's...

Mmmm...sorry, Velette, but I think you've been replaced.

"OHHHHGoddess," Sara moaned, putting as much worship into her whimpering voice as she could. "Oh, Mel...oh, my..."

Melleny couldn't help but be flattered. As she worked her way down, all the while coaxing similar sounds out of Sara, she unstraddled her, and sat on her left to do her lower back. And then further down to her...very nice ass, Melleny thought admiringly, quite pleased Sara'd decided to share it with her.

Ooooh, thought Sara. Lightly massaging her ass tickled, making her jump and giggle a bit, so Mel kept that minimal and descended to her calves. Rubbing her legs produced basically the same effect as did her upper body. Sara felt weightless, as if gravity never existed. Her eyes were peacefully closed, and she was feeling close to what Mel must have felt when Sara rubbed her feet that first time.

Over top of her, Melleny was feeling a naughty impulse coming on. She knew it was wayward, but also just had to find out. So with her grip fastened on Sara's ankle, she implored, "Sara, please don't hate me for what I'm about to do to you."

Sara barely had time to utter a weak "Hm?" before she felt the bottom of her left foot being scratched. Rattled loose out of tranquility, she felt a laughing shout forced from her. She reflexively kicked with her free foot, beating the pillows and mattress with her fists as she let loose a hysterical, "OHNOPLEASEDON'T!!"

Mel stopped. She let go, and Sara floated back down into her skin. "Holy hell!" she exclaimed, the salty side of her vocabulary activated. "Damn it! Please don't do that!"

"Wow!" said Melleny, genuinely surprised. "One little foot tickle did all that, huh? Gosh, Sara, you weren't kidding!" she giggled.

Sara chuckled along, trying to make it sound good-natured. "Uh, no, honey...I wasn't."

But now, of course, Melleny couldn't leave the other one alone. She knew it was mean, but again couldn't resist. The sound Sara'd made was just so funny! She quickly tickled Sara's right sole, and got out of the way before her feet flew into the air again.

"AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAAA!!" Sara guffawed, once more slamming her fists in the bedspread, digging her teeth into a pillow. When she caught her breath, she sputtered out, "Oh, God! No, Mel, babe, seriously, please don't. No joke. My Mom used to hold me down and tickle my feet to punish me when I was little! I really can't stand it!"

"Well, there you go then," Mel replied. "You've now been taught your lesson."

Sara exhaled with a wry giggle. "You do realize now I'm gonna have to teach you one."

"If it's anything like what you consider a punishment, I look forward to it," Mel commented. "Now roll over. C'mon, lemme see those goodies."

"MMmm," a pleased Sara smirked, turning on her back. She knew she'd be doing so eventually, and had prepared her modesty. This was the first time Mel would see her fully naked. Once on her back, she laid her arms at her sides, no point in covering her hard nipples or moist pussy. She just smiled, as if to say, "Well, here they are; like 'em?"

Melleny began working her shoulders and below her neck. This took about two minutes but felt like two hours to Sara, who was now impatient for Mel to get to the real goods. But once yet again, the whole theme of this relationship—at least on her end—was patience. Don't rush, she calmly ordered herself. This is only the very evening you've been waiting for your entire freaking life, that's all. Take it easy and enjoy it.

Just as Sara's right paw was about to misbehave itself and snake its way inside Mel's gown, between her legs, her masseuse mistress began groping and spreading her fingertips over Sara's heaving titties.

"OOOOH!!" Sara grinned with delight, arching her back, pushing her boobs into Mel's hands like vacuum attachments. Mel had seen this smile many times, but seldom on the face of a girl she loved. Occasionally, a client would make a move back on Melleny, and only now would it be welcome. But whether Mel was ready or not, Sara was about to return the favor, slipping her hand up inside the nightgown. When she found Melleny's proud breasts, thrilled to feel no bra in the way, her arousal was taken up another notch.

"Ooh-hoo-hoo-hooooo!" whooped Sara, eyes shut, gripping her firm, curvaceous orbs. The sensation turned her a little silly, but that was how she got in this state. She was so turned on it was impossible to pull her switch down. She interrupted the massage to draw Melleny close and kiss her, blazing up some more fiery passion. Mel put things on hold so they could enjoy another bout of fooling around. They singed each other's lips and tongues with their torridity. Sara got so fired up so rapidly, she eventually had to put the kissing on pause to say, "...Baby?"

"Yes, hon?"

Sara signaled that she needed no more massaging, with two simple rasped words.

"It's time."

Mel could read the rest in her eyes: Go right to the happy ending, captress of my heart.

Melleny flashed her a smoky smile. "You ready to lose it, Sara?"

Sara nodded. "Yes...and I'm quite ready to lose my virginity, too."

Melleny laughed, this of course being what she was referring to. She slid down horizontally to be parallel with Sara, danced her fingers over Sara's tummy, jeté'ing over her bellybutton and skipping the rest of the way. Sara's heart revved to warp speed as she felt Mel about to touch her pussy for the first time. Her index and middle fingers trekked the remainder of the path, sending what were by now uncontrollable spasms through Sara's entire body. Sara wanted to seize her wrist and quickly help it along.

When Melleny reached her bush and found her way to the first magic spot, Sara felt the tingles jump all over her. She'd already been trembling just waiting for it. But once she could feel her beloved girlfriend now actually fondling her naked pussy—in real life, no dream—she fell in love with Mel all over again.

She had to touch Melleny too. She just had to. She stroked Mel's belly and ribs, riding fingertips up the left side of her body till she could reach her neck and jawline. Mel urged her to unfasten her nightgown buttons. But the path of Sara's hand was aimless, no longer in control of her own faculties. Melleny's left hand cradled Sara's neck, tilting her head back as they continued kissing, and turning up the heat on Sara's oven.

A short spell later, Mel made her way inside Sara. Feeling her angel at long last achieve penetration, she felt it in her heart too. They hadn't ceased kissing, and now with a clear path for her arms, she reached around Mel and held her body close. "Yes...please...sweetheart..." Sara murmured between kisses. She rubbed Melleny between the legs, which was gladly allowed. She stopped just prior to entering Mel's cunt, as if to ask, "May I please?"

You may. Please.

Both girls sweated, exerting heavy breaths. Every part of Sara was going crazy. As in her original dream about Velette four months ago, Sara found herself in such hopeless love with Melleny, she could barely determine if she was approaching the 'o' or not. But even though she couldn't remember every moment, she told herself exactly what she'd told herself in the original dream. Am I cumming...am I not cumming...oh, what could possibly feel better than this anyway...stop analyzing it, Sara. Just enjoy it.

Sara slipped her fingers gently and ladylike through Melleny's pussy, to guide her as to how she liked to be stroked: slow, soft and easy. When Mel picked up and mirrored her technique, Sara threw out a deep, hot moan. That's it, she wordlessly told Mel. That's just how I like it. Please keep doing that. Please.

Manually feeding Sara's starving cunt, Mel's mouth was tiring. So she unlipped her and dropped her head to nestle beside Sara's, nuzzling her neck. Sara's eyes fluttered.

"Oh Mel, I love you so mohhhh!" Sara's statement was cut off as Mel located her g-spot. The sensation reminded her of her fantasy off to which she'd jilled just last night. Oh, YES! she recalled. Eyes already shut, she mentally took herself back to the downtown district. Lying submissive on the street, Melleny delivering thrust after thrust for the crowd of female onlookers, many of whom were getting pretty aroused themselves.

Sara whimpered and squeaked, her emissions of pleasure growing in volume and intensity. Words could no longer describe her delirium. If heaven had its own heaven, Sara was floating still far above both.

My life...has been made. I've met the girl of my dreams...I'm in tremendous love with her...she's in love with me...and we are having beautiful, intimate, magical, perfect sex. I'm so happy...I'm so happy I'm...I'm not even gonna look for a more eloquent way to say it. I, AM, SO, HAPPY!! I'm so happy...I'm...OH, good heavens, I'm gonna cum!

Her larynx injected her gasps with vocal input, communicating her imminent departure from reality. "M-Mel, swee—...sweetie I'm...I'm gon-cuh—...I'm c—..." She couldn't seem to get it out. She was salivating, and kept stumbling over her words. It didn't matter, she told herself. She'd let her banshee-like screams do the talking for her.

Melleny watched, feeling very proud of herself. Unlike Sara, she wasn't a virgin, but hadn't exactly performed a happy ending before—on a girlfriend, or anyone, really. So when Sara asked after their first date, rather than dampen her enthusiasm with the truth, Mel decided to be cute and skirt the question.

But she could now see that if she'd lied, she could've fooled Sara. She knew she was a skilled masseuse, but not that she was so good at this part. This was the impression she got by Sara's still arched back, tilted head, drooling mouth and hormonal shrieking. Either she was pretty damn good at this, or Sara was pretty damn in love with her.

Or both, she realized, as two short seconds later, Sara tried to lean up to address her.

"Mel..." she breathed, "Babe...please tell me you love me. Please tell me, and mean it."

Not yet aware of the incredible power this phrase had over Sara, Mel felt this was just a sweet, heartfelt gesture...until she actually said it. She sidled up close, kissed her cheek, and whispered in her ear—

"I love you, Sara Kelton."

Sure enough, it was perfect timing; the magic words from the magic voice triggered what proved to date to be Sara Jane Kelton's ultimate orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried wildly, the requisite tears spilling from her dazzled eyes. Her heart burst with elation, and her cum spurted forth from her cunt like a geyser, caking Mel's fingers.

Mel didn't expect that. She was surprised, but extremely flattered. She repeated the short two-step gesture: kissing her cheek, and whispering, "I love you, Sara" in her ear.

"AAAHHHHHH!!" Sara reiterated, her voice cracking the falsetto register. Melleny felt a look of fascinated discovery paint her face. Eureka, she grinned, realizing she'd found the key to the Mystical Land of Sara. For the next fifteen seconds, all Sara heard was, "I love you, Sara. I love you, sweetheart. I love you, babe. I love you, angel. I love you, darling. I love you, cupcake. I love you, honey bunny. I love you, lovergirl..."

Melleny drove Sara so madly blind with love and devotion she momentarily robbed her of the ability to see straight. To say nothing of all but giving her laryngitis. Sara's lungs had barely reeled from her last explosive orgasm twenty-four hours ago. When Mel saw it'd run its course, she delicately exited Sara's exhausted, drained coochie.

She sucked off her fingers with enthrallment. She was no virgin, but had never satisfied a girl with just her digits before, and definitely never one she knew she was in absolute love with. Melleny Hayes couldn't have sex with a woman she didn't love. She'd really believed she loved Gail, the woman she was with before Sara. They'd been intimate, but this turned out to be all it was—sex. When Mel realized she didn't actually love her, she was disappointed, but not as much as Gail. It was conceivably possible she could've grown to love Gail, if given the time she needed to find out. Much as Mel wanted to part ways on good terms, it just wasn't an option. Sadly, Gail just wanted and needed more than Melleny could give her.

Somehow, though, she knew Sara was and would be different. Sara was so sweet and full of love, a breath of fresh air for Mel, who hadn't always seen the most benevolent women. At the concert when Velette sang to her, there was something about her innocent, glowing face that made her think, ...She's different. She looks...nice. And pleasant. And really cute. And when Velette sang her name, and she dropped to her knees and started crying, Melleny was so touched she melted a bit. Looking back, she might've fallen for Sara a little even then. She really had just begun to be in deep love with her today, and when she heard Sara say it in the voicemail, her spirit soared.

A few moments later, Sara opened her fuzzy eyes. She looked around till she caught sight of Mel smiling down at her. She sat up, blinking and rubbing her peepers. She saw that Mel was still wearing her nightgown and that she was still naked on the towels.

"Did, uh...did I...um...?" she asked shyly.

"I'll say," replied Mel, showing her the residual proof. Sara blushed.

"...Am I dreaming?" was Sara's follow-up question.

"Well, I sure hope not; I'd hate to have to wake up from this. Wouldn't you?"

Sara giggled, taking another swipe at her moist eyes.

"Well, gosh, I..." She sniffled. "I-I just don't even know what to say."

A shrug. "'I love you, Melleny' comes to mind," her girlfriend suggested.

*****

Thursday, March 27th, 2014, 12:43 a.m.

When Sara's energy replenished, she located her clothes and got dressed, and went to collect her belongings. Then she remembered she'd only brought the essentials, in her rush over to comfort Melleny. Oh, yeah, and of course that frozen pizza.

"Are you leaving, honey?" asked Melleny.

"Well, I presumed it'd be the logical thing to do, having to work and all tomorrow."

"Oh...well, I mean, I was just kinda thinking, if you wanted to stay over...I'd love to sleep snuggled up together with ya."

"If you don't mind me unconsciously kicking the daylights out of you."

"Oh, I think you'd be all right," disagreed Melleny. "If we spooned, I think I could keep you from getting too outta control."

Sara thought. "Is that gonna mess up your schedule?"

"No, no, as it turns out," Mel announced. "When my boss saw how messed up I was today, she gave me tomorrow off to recupe."

"Oh, well, good for you, babe!" said Sara. "Wish I was off too."

"Well, I'm not gonna encourage you to call in sick or anything. We can always spend the night together some other time. Hell...Sara..." said Mel, taking her hands. "...Honey, we can have a whole life together."

"I guess we're officially girlfriends then, huh?"

"I think so."

Sara beatifically beamed. "I love you," she intoned one more time, soft and low. They kissed again, this kiss more soft and loving than the passionate kisses of fire they'd shared earlier in the evening.

There was a lot on Sara's mind. She didn't want to go home either; she really wanted to spoon in bed with Mel too. She could take them back to her place, with her king-size bed, but then Melleny'd be woken by the alarm clock...unless Sara decided to call out and deactivate it. Oh, she'd figure out her job schedule in due time. She suddenly felt very tempted to take the day off. She hadn't taken a day off in what felt like months; she deserved one. Just to spend with Melleny, hanging out, taking a walk, enjoying nature...

Oh! That reminded her. "Sweetheart, where's your computer?" Sara asked.

"It's in my office. Why?"

"Point me to it, please," Sara requested. "I just remembered, I have something for you."

Sara went online, brought up her E-mail and found it. She'd typed it up in her inbox in capital letters. "I actually just wrote this for you the other day," she explained, demure and bashful. "I'm not a professional or anything, but I like how it turned out."

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers