Drow's Dilemma Ep. 110: Ylene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mostly.

Caleldir put an arm around Ylene's waist and pulled her a little closer to him. And that was it for the moment.

Ylene made a soft noise. Being embraced like that - so gently and so mindful of her comfort - had previously only been something that Selene had done with her. And now Caleldir. Hesitantly, she slipped into Caleldir's lap and just let herself be held resting against his chest. The warmth of him combined with the comfort of Selene's stroking hand against her back made Ylene start to purr contentedly.

The Catgirl purring took Caleldir by a bit of surprise. It was relaxing even in more high-stress scenarios. And in more comforting settings like this, it was very reassuring.

"Yes, just like that," Selene encouraged with a warm smile. She didn't know if she was speaking to Caleldir or Ylene. Perhaps both.

That said, the drow gently slipped in behind Ylene and began gently removing her shirt. As the catgirl didn't protest, Selene went so far as to remove the other woman's shirt entirely. Her moderately-sized breasts - grey as the rest of her skin, and tipped with grey-purple nipples - hung free. With her shirt gone, some of her markings were made more apparent. She had a white stripe decorating the middle of her chest and stomach, beginning with a thin line just below her collarbone, and widening to almost her whole stomach as it disappeared beneath the waist of her skirt.

Ylene blushed to be so exposed. Even still, she didn't look too uncomfortable. She looked up at Caleldir with her wide green eyes, wondering what he wanted her to do. Caleldir decided to follow the new dress code, causing his upper tunic to disappear. He gave Ylene a light kiss, and pulled her into an embrace, pressing their nude upper bodies together. Her arms came around his back to squeeze him tightly, and therefore press their skin more closely together. It caused her nipples to harden, which gave evidence to the arousal she felt in a strange combination of relaxing excitement.

"Take things at your own pace, Ylene," he said gently. He then lowered his tone to a conspiratorial whisper. "Or go by Selene's more impatient one, as the case may be." His expression was a bit naughty, acknowledging to the Catgirl that of the three of them here, Selene was by far the most likely to want to hurry things along.

At least neither Ashyr nor Dahlia were here. Those two were even more impatient than Selene when it came to sex. He was half surprised that he had not felt a surge of pleasure common through the familiar link. They must have been really getting into the painting thing.

Ylene was content to sit like that for a while until she remembered the sensation of the light kiss she'd received from him. That had been nice. She wanted more of that. So, shyly, hesitatingly, she pulled back from him just enough to brush another kiss against his lips. Then her large, wide eyes looked up at him as if she was asking a silent question.

Sometimes, Caleldir could resist a bit of suggestive seduction. Ylene's subtle lip-brushing was not one of those times. Not that he was at all inclined to even try to resist, though. He quickly answered her question in the affirmative, giving her a light brushing kiss that quickly deepened and intensified.

A soft smile spread across Ylene's face. The smile faded, however; it was difficult to keep such an expression when one was concentrating on being kissed. What she could do and, indeed, couldn't help doing, was purring deep in her chest with happy contentment. Why had she ever been afraid of this male? He wasn't like the ones she had known in her life before!

Meanwhile, Selene's robe had vanished and she was eagerly participating in the skin-to-skin contact. When Ylene pulled away, however, she was given the chance to let her hands start roaming across her future familiar's skin (and sometimes brush against Caleldir's chest.) Caleldir's assessment was correct. Selene was a bit more impatient. She saw no reason to curtail this; Ylene was nervous but still clearly enjoying herself. So, Selene went to Ylene's skirt and gently unbuttoned and pulled it off. The catgirl was then completely naked.

"Seems I am overdressed for this situation," Caleldir said with a slight smirk. "I suppose that I should follow the rules..." With that, his lower garments vanished, and Ylene was sitting on his lap with nothing between them but skin.

After giving Ylene another kiss, Caleldir put an arm around Selene for a moment and gave her a quick peck.

Selene's hands were everywhere across her two lovers. She only wished she had more hands to feel their skin. That wish would have been a weird one to fulfill. But there was another, entirely doable wish Selene had. The drow took hold of her future familiar's waist and gently guided her off of Caleldir's lap to lie down beside him. Then, with a quick motion, she urged Caleldir to move on top of her.

Ylene was happy to let herself be maneuvered. She stretched out on the soft blankets she found herself lying on. Legs spread, eyes wide, and body vulnerable, she looked up at Caleldir expectantly. Her womanhood was clear to be seen now. It was grey like most of the rest of her body on her outer labia, but inside those, her sex was dark and swollen with arousal. She also was hairless right up until the base of her tail, though at the moment she was lying on that part of her body with her tail to the side and curled around her right leg.

Caleldir was quick to realize Selene's plans. He maneuvered himself with her promptings almost before she prompted him. It definitely helped that Ylene herself was so eager and compliant.

Above Ylene, Caleldir looked down at her to make sure she was still ready and willing. He was unsurprised to see that he had nothing to worry about. The only thing that he did worry about was her tail. It was usual for Catgirls to prefer being on top most of the time because of the awkwardness of tails, but this nook was soft enough that he would not have to worry about that.

Especially if he pulled her body up a little.

So, reaching down underneath Ylene's well-curved rump, he pulled her up - causing her to make a soft noise - and pushed himself into her slowly. Mostly to get a good, long reaction out of her. She couldn't help the feminine gasping groan of pleasure. Her arms wrapped around his back and she squeezed him tightly in a silent assurance that she was enjoying herself.

Meanwhile, Selene sat back and enjoyed the scene that she had created between her mate and her future familiar. She leaned against the wall with a pillow at her back and began idly playing with herself. There wasn't much else she could do when the two of them were in that position. This was just fine with her; she would get her turn with Caleldir soon enough.

In the back of his mind where Caleldir's consciousness of his familiar lie, there was a spike of pleasure whether he noticed it or not. Apparently, the 'ideas' in that part of the cabin had sparked other 'ideas' elsewhere. Not that Caleldir was paying enough attention to notice.

With Ylene's encouragement, Caleldir started thrusting into her. Slowly, at first, but rapidly increasing in speed. He gave Selene a few subtle glances out of the corner of his eye, but since she seemed content to let the two of them go at it he turned his focus back to Ylene.

The lovemaking was intense, which caused Ylene to quickly succumb to pleasure with a slightly high-pitched gasp. Afterward, she panted and clung to Caleldir until he was done himself. Not that that took long either.

Once the two of them had finished, Caleldir pulled off of Ylene and used his usual cantrip to clean the two of them off. He lay down beside the Catgirl and pulled both her and Selene into a hug. He said nothing, just gave them both a kiss. Ylene had a rather dazed grin on her face. The purring started up again now that they were all one warm bundle of naked flash hugging each other.

Pleasure communicated a little more strongly through the master-familiar bond. Then it spiked and went back into a low burn. He had gotten used to random orgasms coming from over his familiar bond and was in the habit of ignoring them, but he was well aware that she was not with her Seduction right now (she had stopped stalking other prey since she had more fully embraced their bond).

Selene, of course, was unaware of this. What she was aware of, however, was that there was a succubus alone with her emotionally fragile cousin. Dahlia would likely behave, but... well, Selene still didn't trust her fully even if she had come to terms with her presence.

"You should go check on the art enthusiasts," Selene suggested to Caleldir. She gave him an affectionate kiss on the cheek. "Ylene and I need to talk anyway."

Caleldir pulled himself out from between those two and sighed happily. "Well, I suppose I should leave you two to it. But at some point on this little vacation, I would like to start working with you and Ylene on her buffs. If you are alright with that?"

Naturally, Selene was perfectly happy to speak about Ylene's buffs. In fact, she appeared excited to do so. In her own, more muted way, Ylene looked excited as well. When Caleldir left them, they already began kissing each other. For the moment, their kisses were deep and languid. The was an air of excitement to them, however; the two of them were likely not going to settle for just kissing.

The mage's worries would prove to be unfounded. Of course Dahlia would be gentle and respectful to Caleldir's lovers. They were both on the couch that Ashyr and been posing on, resting after some manner of sex had clearly happened.

The scene was predictable. It would have been a lot more distracting if he had not just orgasmed a few times. As it was, Caleldir was slightly more interested in the art. The easel was still set up across the room and had most of the beginnings of a painting on it. The sketch had been made faithfully (with a few artistic alterations) and the light colors had been blocked in with pungent but vibrant oil paints. ... and that was as far as Dahlia had gotten before deciding that she needed a close-up to render Ashyr's body more accurately. "This is lovely, Dahlia," Caleldir said pleasantly. "You have some skill."

Dahlia grinned arrogantly. "I know. I've had a lot of time to practice. And, of course, I've studied the nude form extensively. It's what I do during the times that I've had so much sex that I'm satisfied. Happens more times than you would think. Most of the older succubi have hobbies similar to this. Painting, sculpting, decorating, writing. Some of them even cook."

"Studied the nude form. Extensively," Caleldir said dryly. "And intimately, I should probably add. I assume you have been getting a good feel for it?" He shook his head, but his eyes sparkled with merriment.

Both succubus and drow laughed and shook their heads at his 'jokes.' "You might say something like that," Dahlia responded.

"Rubella Silvewisp, that Cambion who was Archmage Birchborn's other apprentice with me, was an artist and a writer. She got in trouble after writing a book about a boy and girl captured by succubi and pulled into kinky orgies. Complete with moving illustrations. The book was 'banned' and she was fined, but because the monastery banning a book meant mostly that they put a warning on the cover, it ended up selling enough to pay for her fine anyway. Risa has a copy or two." He looked pensive. "Ah, Rubella. We still have not been able to find out what happened to her since Risa last talked to her."

"I will have to get my hands on that book one day," Dahlia commented. "It would be interesting to see what people like me were writing back in that day... though I could just speak to some older succubi. There are a couple that I know of that are still running around and are tolerably friendly towards me."

[I have a lot of such books on file,] R.I.S.A.'s distinctive voice echoed around. [If you have an interest in any such book, just ask and I can hand it to you within a minute.]

"Maybe later," Caleldir said.

Ashyr stretched with a soft, happy noise, which caused Dahlia to chuckle and squeeze the drow a little tighter for a moment. "You should join us, Cal," Ashyr suggested as she reached out her hand toward him. "Maybe Dahlia will paint you in the picture, too, if we don't get too distracted."

"Yeah, I could fit him in pretty easily," Dahlia said with a squint and a tilt of her head at her master. She didn't look ready to jump up and get back to work on her painting, though.

Caleldir hesitated. "Hmm... I... Hmm..." He thought a moment. "Frankly, I would not mind if she painted us even if we did get distracted." His clothes melted away and he approached the two of them. "Dahlia, how are you at erotic art?"

His question was hardly serious.

Both women on the couch grinned in nearly the same naughty way. "I specialize in erotic art," The succubus boasted. She gave Ashyr a quick kiss then got up to begin her work of arranging Caleldir and Ashyr in an 'artistic' position that she still could paint into the piece she had already begun. It was a long, hard process with many 'breaks' that were taken for a variety of excuses. It was barely finished by the end of the vacation, but it did end up being a thing of beauty that Dahlia was proud of.

--

"Best vacation ever," Dahlia whispered into Caleldir's ear the morning that they had decided to leave.

Caleldir thoroughly agreed with his familiar. He gave her a final kiss, bidding her adieu.

The other women were still asleep, so Dahlia didn't bother them. Instead, she extricated herself from her place somewhere in the middle of the cuddle puddle, shifted into her more demonic form, and ported herself to the front door of her boudoir.

The boudoir was a thing of beauty these days. Risa was letting the succubi themselves do the majority of the decorations, but as far as the outward architecture and the situation of the building went, it was a vast, vast improvement over their old accommodations. Such as not being in Hell, for instance. Instead, it was underground in a nicely warmed, pleasantly cool cavern full of glowing plants, hot springs, and little nooks.

Almost as soon as she stepped into the building, Marigold nearly bounced up to her with excitement practically spilling from her every orifice. The silly young succubus still insisted on wearing something like a nun's outfit with a few tweaks here and there. It was tighter, for one thing. She took it off when she dealt with her sisters or entered their boudoir proper, of course (clothing in a succubus boudoir was bad manners), but otherwise, she preferred to stay clothed. It was baffling but otherwise harmless. Since they were currently in said boudoir, she was properly naked for once.

"Lady Dahlia!" Marigold began. "I have had the most wonderful idea since we got our hands on that drow!" She took a deep breath and settled herself into a more professional posture. "I would like to request you to call a meeting so we can discuss the ideas I've had."

"Uh... sure, Marigold. We can do that," Dahlia responded with a puzzled expression.

Marigold dropped her voice a bit. "As nice as this boudoir is, I think that this particular meeting should be held outside Risa's dimension. Unless we can figure out a way that she will not overhear us?"

"Risa does not hear us down here," Magnolia said idly. The red-haired succubus was lounging like a cat on a bed of moss. "She only monitors this area if Caleldir is down here."

"Something you would not want Risa overhearing..." Dahlia said with a conspiratorial grin. "Now you've really got my attention. Magnolia is right, though. Risa respects our privacy. Besides, I think she might find it weird if we were all suddenly gone. No, we shouldn't worry about having our more sensitive meetings here or we might as well just find a new home entirely. Since I am unwilling to do that, here we stay. Your caution is admirable, though, Marigold."

"Indeed. We cannot be so suspicious as to all port out," Magnolia said gaily. "And Lilac can tell when Risa starts listening in."

Marigold relaxed. Her eyes glittered. "Glad to hear. And yes, this is something I do not want Risa to hear."

Dahlia clapped her hands together. "Marigold, Magnolia, go inform all of our sisters; we're having an official meeting. I will go there and make sure that everything is prepared." Her tone had turned commanding; Dahlia was easily fitting into the role of leader of her seduction despite the lack of seniority. And, after the brief vacation, she was energized and eager to start Planning.

Caleldir's familiar made sure that there was plenty of wine and drink at the circle of cushions that served as their official meeting place. Their unofficial place was the bed, but her sisters seemed unable to concentrate there for very long. Here, they were expected to sit up for longer and keep the fondling to a minimum. As long as they were talking about something very interesting, they could control themselves for an hour or two. When she settled onto her cushion (which matched the color of her hair), the succubi began to appear and take their rightful place in the circle.

Poppy had dragged Hael'yss/Trillium-to-be along to the meeting. She was idly stroking the magically muted drow. After all, the meeting supposedly had something to do with the drow. And she would be one of their sisters as well once her 'conditioning' was over.

"Sisters! The meeting is in session!" Dahlia announced when everyone was present and looked more or less settled. "Marigold has a proposition. Her first, in fact! I will always be willing to discuss anything you ladies think is important enough to request an official meeting." She looked towards their newest recruit. "So, Marigold. What was it you would like to discuss?"

Marigold stepped out into the center of the Seduction's circle. "Thank you, Dahlia. I think you will like this idea." She drew a deep breath. "Why did you pull me into the Seduction when you did? Well, it was to taunt Caleldir Hissael. Why are we recruiting Hael'yss? It is to punish someone who harmed Caleldir Hissael. I think that our Seduction needs an incubus. And who better than Caleldir Hissael?"

Iris frowned. "No one better, as I am sure Dahlia would agree, but he is protected. His women would rescue him. Wouldn't they, Dahlia?"

Dahlia nodded slowly. He absolutely would be the best. He would just see this as a great betrayal. At first. An incubus Caleldir might see things in a more favorable light. And the power that her Seduction would have... she would be in control of the greatest group of succubi in the world. They could really make something of themselves. Become more.

But how? Dahlia continued to keep her expression carefully passive while Marigold explained.

"Not if we converted his women," Marigold said, an evil grin on her face. "Selene first, then Ashyr. But we should swell our numbers first. I propose to find as many of the women who have gotten pregnant by, had sex with, or want to have sex with Caleldir as we can. Then we convert them a few at a time until we have at bare minimum sixty-seven members. Then we move on Selene. With that level of power, we can convert her in a matter of days - before she can be rescued - and then she will be happy to give us Caleldir. Ashyr will come along with Caleldir of her own accord, of course. Also, we can get some fifty-odd cambions out of this, if we move quickly." She looked around the group. "Well?"

--

A wicked smile crept across Dahlia's face. Having Ashyr and Selene with an incubized Caleldir would certainly make him happy. It would also mean that they would have an easy solution to the issue of the drow women eventually aging. Everyone would feel betrayed, but be happy about it in the end. "We wouldn't have to move that quickly, by mortal standards. The normal gestation period of Drow is two years. Selene... had other things going on that made her track more with human standards. Her child has no chance to be a cambion. Not that we'll be in want of them if your plan works as well as I think it will."