All Comments on 'Drow's Dilemma Ep. 119: Growing'

by DrowsDilemma

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Uriel and Phanuel. Nearly every mention of Ashyr's son used the name Phanuel instead of the proper Uriel. And I've noticed several similar instances throughout the numerous chapters where a wrong name was used or poorly spelled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dahlia’s Scheme

Probably my least favorite “main” character, ever since she decided to start kidnapping the women pregnant by the House Consort in that very distasteful gang rape. Since it’s so concerning for Caleldir, the priestess, Althelia and everybody else who isn’t succubi , what will the reactions be when they do find out? This is blatant betrayal and treason! They trust her but yet she is doing this behind their backs knowing full well that they are against it. And “they will thank her for it later” is not a reasonable excuse. I really hope that punishment will not be flippant and this kind of action is not given encouragement to grow.

PS: More on the Dragon and her interest in Ashyr. Ashyr son is on the back burner all of a sudden? Why tho?

DrowsDilemmaDrowsDilemmaabout 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, Uriel was Phanuel and Phanuel was Uriel in the first iteration of this story. Sometimes things like that slip by during editing and review. Sometimes it slips by a baffling amount of times. As of the current chapter (136) we are writing all-new material which takes into account the changes we have made. We probably won't make that specific mistake anymore, but we'll certainly make other ones. Sadly, we don't have the time or money to give Drows Dilemma the polish that we would like.

Succubi gotta succubi is all I have to say about Dahlia's behavior. She's a creature of hedonism and ambition who definitely needs to be reined in. There aren't characters around who are equipped to deal with her... yet.

More on the dragon is in the plan. Ashyr's son will be around in the background after they are able to gene-edit him (which gets harder the more the person is developed, hence the stasis - they don't want to kill him, capture his soul, and reincarnate him as they did with Phanuel). He won't be featured that much, though. Babies are wonderful creatures (I have a couple of them myself) but they don't make great characters in a setting with heavily erotic themes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrowsDilemma@DrowsDilemma
5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES