Drow's Dilemma Ep. 138: Transform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you contracted with me, your Seduction, and prior to that, your Temptation, had gone without an incubus for centuries," Caleldir stubbornly insisted. "Clearly, it does not feel that wrong. Besides, you are going to have to talk my other lovers into this. Selene, Ashyr, and Althaia all have seniority over you, and none of them have been happy about the idea of you incubuzing me! To say nothing of Nirza, Faraia, and Birchborn. Can't you just... delay your plans for a few decades? We are immortal. We have time."

"But it's-" Dahlia made a frustrated noise. "We have so many succubi now. We have the most perfect candidate that one could imagine. It's so different than when we were living in Hell! I don't see what the big deal is! If I ask all of them, they're going to be just as unreasonable. They don't understand what it's like."

Aster sniffled a bit, but kept quiet and stayed on her portion of the bed.

A flush of angry frustration flowed across Caleldir's face, but when he heard Aster some of his anger melted and he looked over at Aster. He softened even more and sat down close to her. "I'm sorry, Aster," he said gently. "What... what do you think about all this?"

"I want an incubus too but... if you hate the idea so much..." Aster looked rather heartbroken.

Caleldir's expression twitched. "You don't play fair, Aster," he fussed. He let out a long breath and pulled her into a hug. "Don't think for even a moment that I hate you."

"I know you don't hate me," Aster responded, settling into his arms rather than returning his hug. "You hate the idea of becoming our true counterpart. I don't want to force you into something you'd hate to be!"

"That's just what incubi are," Dahlia said bitterly. "Determined to hate being transformed. It's stupid and unnecessary."

"Well, if it is what incubi are, why are you trying to talk me into it?" Caleldir shot back at Dahlia. "You want an incubus, not a succubus, right?"

"Your heritage makes you different! I believe that you have the strength of will and enough divine protection that 'transforming' you will just make it so that you can breed with all nylameia and leave you mostly unaltered. Oh, except you also get a sexy Incubus form and shapeshifting abilities," Dahlia explained. "But you're too focused on the stigma to realize that that may be an option!"

"I might be more open to the process if you had been more honest with me," Caleldir said in a tired voice. "Or if you got my other lovers on board instead of just making decisions yourself."

"They'd just say no," Dahlia said sullenly. "And then be extra vigilant. Unless I made sure that Selene was on board..."

"Then they still wouldn't trust you," Aster said.

"We'll have a meeting when we get back to Norahist. Then we'll see how against me they are." Dahlia grumbled.

"Yes. A meeting," Caleldir agreed. "Until then, let's shelve this conversation. No good will come of arguing over something that cannot be resolved with only us here." He gave Aster an affectionate squeeze. "So... you said that you are taking me back in two days and that Ashyr knows where I am? I suppose then that I will stop treating this as an imprisonment and start just treating it as a vacation."

Aster smiled up at him. "Good! It's sort of funny to bother you while you grumble about it, but I like it much better when we're just... making love to each other."

"You're such a romantic," Dahlia teased the blushing succubus. "Let's have a quick threesome, then Marigold wants to talk to you. Actually... I suppose I should go rescue Selene. She and I need to have a long talk about her future. You can have your young wife to yourself for a little bit, husband dearest!"

"Perhaps you can rescue Selene quickly, then hurry back?" Caleldir suggested. "I did have the better part of a day inside Aster not long ago, and she has been attending me a lot when I was in your body. I really want to have both of you for a bit. We need to get to know each other better as a trio, after all. Or..." he hesitated. "I can talk to Marigold now, and we can set up a honeymoon for the three of us after all."

"Oh! Then we can go somewhere with Ashyr, Selene, Althaia, and the rest of them!" Aster said excitedly. "Then it would really be a honeymoon!"

"I would not be opposed to that, but I did want to be alone with just the two of you for a bit." Caleldir smiled awkwardly. "I just married the two of you, after all. You are my familiars, and my succubus wives, after all. With you being succubi who have declared that you will never have sex with another man besides me, I feel like I need to show you how much I appreciate the two of you."

"Hmm... perhaps Marigold should join us as well," Dahlia thought aloud. "We'd feel happier with all your women coming with us. Your main ones. If we brought all the secondary ones it would be crowded even by succubus honeymoon standards."

Caleldir laughed, shaking his head. "I try to limit it, and you two just insist on adding people. Fine. A honeymoon with all of the ones who will be my 'Wives' instead of just my breeding partners. So: Ashyr, Selene (and Ylene), Althaia, Risa, Faraia, Nirza, Birchborn, Naliira, and you two."

"And Marigold! I'll convince her to marry you too! Eventually. She thinks she's not worthy, but it's not like she'll have sex with another male," Aster insisted.

Caleldir blinked. "Oh, ah. Yes. Marigold. The nun. She's... strange. I do not know her very well yet. What is going on with her these days?"

"You should talk to her, then. I'll send her in," Dahlia said as she walked out of the room with a purposeful step.

"Marigold is nice. She's the most... driven succubus I've met. Not counting my mother, of course," Aster said. "And she's obsessed with you. Like, really obsessed," Aster warned.

"I... am not sure how to react to that information," Caleldir said, letting go of Aster and lying back down on the bed. He looked up at the black-haired young succubus and gave her a crooked smile. "Do you like her?"

Aster hesitated. "She's-" Further words were interrupted by the door opening. Caleldir sat up to see the former nun approaching, clothed only in her cascading golden tresses, looking even more angelic than she did as a mortal. Like often when not wearing her altered habit, she did not display her succubus traits, seeming to just be an inhumanly attractive human. There was something nearing religious fervor in her large succubus eyes - which wasn't odd for her. What was odd was that he seemed to be the target and cause.

"Lord Caleldir," she greeted him reverently. "I had to speak to you. I have learned of your relation to the Goddess."

Caleldir groaned. Oh. Yeah. Lilith was his elder sister. The First Succubus was known to be a very lazy goddess and a non-entity in the periodic divine struggles, though she was always happy to empower Succubus Clerics. He was greatly fond of Marigold, but her zeal seemed to Need to be directed at something at all times, and it could be as frustrating as it was endearing.

"I thought you followed Risa, not Lilith," he observed. "I mean, I helped build Risa, so the fact that Lilith is my sister that I have never met, do not know, and have barely even heard of, should not be relevant."

"It is true, Lady Lilith is too aloof for me. But I do recognize her as the most important woman to my race. So to have her brother..." As she said this, she began stroking Caleldir's cock with a perverse sort of reverence. "It is as if the Eternal Himself put you in my path."

Caleldir eyed Marigold with something like worry, though he made no move to stop her from touching him. "I have no doubt that the Eternal put me in your path. He did say for me to follow Ashyr, after all, and that led me inexorably to you. But what does that have to do with your current attitude?"

"Isn't it obvious? The Eternal wants you to finally come into your power. You should be a god. You Will be a god. And I will be the first of your followers. What else could He mean by all this?"

If Caleldir had groaned before, this one was worse. He did not like where this was going.

"My mother is a goddess," he began. "I have a child with one demigoddess. I have goddess siblings. I helped create two goddesses. Yes, I am surrounded by the divine. Yes, I will probably be a god at some point. But I am currently not even close to god status. I cannot even flex my power enough to get away from a bunch of succubi." Of course, that was because Dahlia and Aster were his familiars, so they had him dead to rights, but even that aside he was far too trapped to have any delusions of divinity.

"You are not The Eternal. You are not omnipotent," Marigold said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Sometimes gods and goddesses begin weak only to gain strength and power. Especially if they have the help of the Faith of their worshippers."

"So..." Caleldir mused. "What, exactly, do you propose you do as my follower?"

Marigold leaned down to kiss Caleldir's cock, then began swirling her tongue around his hot, hard shaft. She did this for several seconds before she answered his question. "Mostly what I'm already doing. Spreading the word. Bringing in new succubi. Showing them how life can truly be without the suffocating influence of mortal men."

Caleldir let out a long breath as the former nun licked his dick. "So... how is that following me? It seems that you could do that without me involved at all. In fact, I would rather you did not do that."

"Oh, but I will tell them of you and bring them to you!" Marigold said, looking as if she didn't entirely understand the question. "I will encourage them to follow the ways of Goodness and Order. Of Beauty and Pleasure. Of bettering oneself. Aren't all those things that you value?"

"Goodness, Order, and Beauty are things that I am interested in," Caleldir agreed. "As is bettering oneself. Though there are already gods for those things. Pleasure... I do not despise it, but it is not something that I consider an end in itself. Marigold, I have a deep affection for you. It started as a mixture of horror and pity when we were first made to have sex, but when you grew more comfortable in your skin and blossomed as a succubus, I became very fond of you. You are quite a woman, and the Seduction chose well when it scouted you. But not every woman should be a succubus."

"Pleasure perhaps was not exactly what I meant. Love and Affection that comes from coupling is closer to what I intended, but doesn't flow off the tongue as well." She punctuated this by drawing the flat of her tongue up the entirety of his shaft. "You are nymph, so that concept is in your Essence whether you acknowledge it or not. Speaking of nymphs, you are right; not every woman (and man) can or even should be a succubus. Valkyries and Erinyes are fine too, for those who can be turned."

Caleldir smacked himself in the forehead. "That is not..." he sighed. "Is it too much to ask that you at least not run around turning people into Succubi in my name?"

"But there are those who benefit much from being turned! To just name a few examples, many of the drow that are turned have a definite, positive change in nature. You will see for yourself later. As for people like me, I am so much happier as I am. No contest! Happier and more truthful. You may say that you dislike it, but is that sort of transformation really against your nature? Would a Lawful Good Fae really be against that?"

Caleldir hesitated, mind flashing back to Hael-yss/Trillium. Yeah, some of the drow definitely were improved by the transformation. "You are not entirely wrong," he said uneasily. "But all the same, it makes me deeply uncomfortable."

"But... if everyone is transformed, who are we going to feed off of?" Aster said. As a whole, she seemed baffled by Marigold's zeal. "Not everyone can be changed - or even deserves it!"

"Aster is right." Caleldir nodded. "Succubi need mortals to feed off of, after all."

Marigold hesitated. "Er..." she said with a tilt of her head. It appeared as if she hadn't thought of this yet. "We have a long time before we have to worry about any of that!" she finally said brightly. "I'm sure that you will figure something out, Master Caleldir. Something like what the Blackdawns did!"

"That took a lot of work and good drow stock to make their souls filling enough for a succubus," Aster reminded Marigold. Having a Blackdawn handmaiden herself, she knew a bit about how that process worked. "We don't have quite so long until we run out of good stock."

"If you just transform willy-nilly, absolutely," Caleldir agreed. "And the Blackdawn plan worked because of extremely strict eugenic population control at the critical juncture. A similar program for a wider population would not need to be as strict, but it would still require careful planning to pull off."

"Careful planning," Aster considered. The light of ambition flashed in her eye. "Which means that you have to impregnate as many women as possible. As many races in as many locations as we can manage!"

"Marigold! Master Caleldir's other lovers have already gotten mad at Dahlia! 'We as succubi sometimes have to rein ourselves in lest we alienate non-succubi. We may be superior, but if we cause everyone to band against us, we will be ruined,'" Aster protested, quoting her mother on the topic.

Caleldir shuddered and pulled Aster closer to him. The former nun remained disturbingly fanatical about whatever beliefs she held. "Aster is absolutely right," he said firmly. "Just... breeding me everywhere is out of the question. For many reasons."

Marigold didn't seem to hear them. Her arousal - spiritual and physical - was clear in her expression she pressed forward. Aster was in the way, looking worried about Marigold's fanaticism. That was when a succubus head poked into the door. "Aster?" Petunia called. "Dahlia needs you."

Aster gave Caleldir a worried, questioning look. Caleldir shook his head slowly. "Go ahead, Aster. I will handle the crazy nun."

The young succubus gave Caleldir a kiss that lingered a little more than she meant it to. Then she ran off with a bouncing, graceful gait.

"You won't think I'm crazy once I make the world a better place with your genetics!" Marigold declared as she settled into Caleldir's lap.

This drew a chuckle from Caleldir. Talking her down... probably was not going to work, but he could make an initial effort. Not that she was going to be allowed to get her way regardless. He ran his hand up and down her side, from her thigh to her shoulder. "Sowing the world with fatherless bastards is not going to make it a better place, regardless of genetics," he began. "And I am sure the women would resent me. A legion of powerful children raised by women who hate me is not what you want, is it?"

"How could they resent you after you've blessed them with your seed?" Marigold asked, baffled.

Caleldir blinked. "Uh... you don't understand non-Nylameian non-Dark Elf psychology anymore, do you?"

"I think I was already an outlier when I was a human. My mind was already being transformed into something that The Eternal needed. I have merely embraced it and followed the signs toward my Purpose," Marigold responded. She licked her lips as she stared at Caleldir's cock. Her hands touched it reverently and began rubbing it against the wetness of her pussy.

"In that case, perhaps you will just have to take me at my word when I say that your plan will not work," Caleldir said, his hands caressing her hips.

"You never say what you mean, Master Caleldir!" Marigold observed. "I've felt your surges of arousal when we talk about breeding you to as many women as possible." The expression on Caleldir's face was not one to dissuade the nun. She engulfed his member, hilting him completely into her warm embracing womanhood. "The way your cock twitches practically every time someone mentions the word 'breeding'... The way you only put up a token resistance when some female wants your seed - you are godblood! You could fight ninety percent of them off! Clearly, you know what needs to be done and you are in denial about it."

Stifling a moan of arousal from the scenario she was describing, Caleldir decided that this conversation could not continue. So, he decided to shut her up by flipping the nun over and pounding her hard enough so that she would stop talking. It worked. The only noises she could manage henceforth were moans and gasps and worshipful praises.

After a while, Marigold clung to Caleldir even more tightly. Then there was a feeling of shifting, and Marigold teleported both of them to the main hall. There was a wave of appreciative noises as women around them began to realize who had just joined them. Marigold directed them in an exultant voice. "Join me in this holy orgy!"

Caleldir was swarmed. There wasn't much chance for conversation. At minimum, three succubi were actively pleasuring or taking pleasure from Caleldir. It was difficult for him to even see, let alone keep track of what was happening aside from the sheer debauched pleasure he was subjected to. This was nothing new for his visitations to the Seduction, and despite his grumblings, he had long ago come to greatly enjoy them. Even the newcomers to the Seduction were previous partners of his right now, after all.

"I see you all started without me!" Called Dahlia's voice from the other side of the room. She was flanked by Aster. Selene, looking as haughty as ever, stood a little bit off to the side.

Seeing Selene and his familiars emerge, Caleldir extricated himself from the pile of succubi as best as he could. They let him just enough so he could see them. "Selene?" he called out to her. "How are you doing?" He pulled himself away from the giggling mass of women, who made a show of trying to stop him without actually doing so. Caleldir was grateful for them letting him go, but as part of the dance, he acted as if he had escaped without help.

"I am doing fine," Selene told him as he approached. "Dahlia explained that her plans were foiled and I am going back soon. I can safely have a bit of fun until then. Succubi aren't just known for their sex. The halls are actually quite beautifully decorated and the food is excellent. It will be a nice vacation before we launch ourselves in our research again."

Caleldir relaxed and smiled at her. He pulled her into a tight embrace. "Honestly, you being succubized against your will was the one thing that made me not enjoy this vacation. Since you and Dahlia are cooperating now, I can properly enjoy myself. But don't let the succubi know. I have a reputation to keep up."

"You know, I think this farce that you like so much will get you into trouble one day," Selene scolded him fondly. "Not that I have any right to complain, having enjoyed it myself." Caleldir started to protest, but Selene quieted him by pulling him into a very thorough kiss which he gladly returned.

"Once you are done with Selene, Caleldir, I have a couple of women who you might be interested to meet," Dahlia said.

"Oh yes," Selene said with a bit of a sadistic grin.

Looking from his 'first' lover to his first familiar and back, Caleldir narrowed his eyes. "You two seem to be getting along better, and I am not sure if this is a good thing. Didn't you always sort of hate Dahlia, Selene? What inspired this change?"

"There are some we have mutual feelings for," Selene said.

"How would you like to have a rematch with the Frehelvi? They were extremely inconsiderate the last time you met them," Dahlia said with her own grin.

This drew a blink from Caleldir. Ah. That made sense. The Frehelvi had been the ones to sell him to Dinoryn, and Selene hated them for that. Dahlia must have promised her revenge on them. "If you are talking about Matron Felynvaniss and her little sister Sbatvyrae, I thought they died in the collapse of Duskhaven cavern."