Drow's Dilemma Ep. 138: Transform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were out slaving and got trapped. It saved their lives just long enough for us to snap them up. Oh, how they begged for salvation!" Dahlia explained.

"They haven't been allowed to cum ever since getting here. Reportedly, they are almost in agony now," Selene added.

"Would you like to put them out of their misery?" Dahlia asked Caleldir sweetly.

"I don't like them, but I don't want them tortured and I really don't want to be their executioner!" Caleldir said with distaste.

"Oh, relax. I meant what I said in the kindest way possible. Though I suppose you will be helping to end their lives as they are..." Dahlia mused. "Since they edged you for your entire captivity, I thought it would be fitting for you to cum inside them before they're allowed to cum again!"

"Oh... ah... that makes more sense. Ending their lives? You mean turning them into succubi, I presume." Caleldir looked towards Selene. "So... what do you think about me having sex with the Frehelvi again? I would expect you to be against it."

Selene raised an imperious eyebrow. "Is that what you would expect? I suppose the Selene of a year ago would have tortured and executed those who took and misused my possessions," she conceded. "But I have since seen the wisdom of fitting punishments and avoiding resource waste. Besides, I will be there. I would like to personally tie down at least one of them while you fuck her."

"We know it's not your thing, but I assure you that, by now, they are desperate for your cock, Caleldir," Dahlia reassured him with a sweet smile and a wicked light in her eye. "It would not be rape."

"Uh... well..." Caleldir did not know how to react to that. He searched Selene's expression and then shook his head. "I frequently ask myself how my life has ended up in this position," he finally said, shaking his head. "Well, if this is what you want, Selene, then I will cooperate. But only so long as they are cooperating too."

"Ah, good. This means I won't have to puppet you as well," Selene said. It was unclear whether she was teasing or not.

"Let me lead you to their holding cell," Dahlia said.

"Ahh, when are you going to bring him back?" a purple-horned succubus whined. Her question was immediately followed by a sea of other, similar questions.

"Once we teach those naughty drow a lesson! Amuse yourselves while we're gone," Dahlia ordered with a chuckle. "It's a challenge to oversee so many succubi," she informed Caleldir and Selene while she led them down a side passage.

"I would be more sympathetic to your management plight if you were not the one aggressively recruiting," Caleldir said dryly. "As it is, this seems like a self-inflicted problem. Or a boast."

Dahlia smirked. It seemed the latter was closer to the truth. "Here we are," Dahlia said instead of responding to Caleldir's accusation. "They're all ready for you."

Two familiar faces looked up. They were lounging around a bedroom that almost looked like regular living quarters. That was until one noticed the black cloth manacles hanging from one wall. The bed was large enough for two to sleep and the desk had anything a writer might want. There was a bookshelf in the corner filled with books that had suggestive titles.

The drow within were naked except for bands of cloth around their wrists and ankles. They stood and faced the newcomers with a more or less polite posture.

"It's him," the former matron of Frehelvi whispered to her sister.

"Quiet," Selene ordered in a sharp tone. "Your punishment is at hand."

Their mouths shut with an audible click of their teeth. They looked more excited than prisoners should be when threatened with punishment.

"You'll have noticed their restraints. They are enchanted to keep their hands away from themselves and each other. They needed to experience what it was to edge someone as they did you, Caleldir. You may activate them to keep their limbs in place. You will be able to move them, but they will not," Dahlia explained.

Caleldir looked around the room, grimacing at the setup. He tried not looking at the Frehelvi sisters. He remembered them well and had mixed feelings about viewing them like this. "Should I use my dark elf form for this?" he asked Selene. "It has been a while since I activated that polymorph."

"Hmm..." Selene considered. "Yes, that would be appropriate." Caleldir nodded, activating his dark-elf form while Selene stalked farther into the room, her motions especially sensuous. "You girls helped cause us a whole lot of trouble." She waved her hand, which caused tentacles to wrap around Felyvaniss and pull her to the bed. She readily complied, lying down on her back in anxious anticipation.

"They've really broken you in, haven't they?" Selene mocked as she joined the former Matron.

"I... didn't like them before, but this is a bit disturbing," Caleldir said, dark nose wrinkling.

Upon quick inspection, Selene discovered that there were spots of magic to force the prisoners in a spread position on the bed. She made use of the spells and dismissed her tentacles. "Are you ready for the final stage: being dominated by a male? To have him cum inside you after denying him in the past?"

"If he will let me cum, he can do anything he wants to me," she declared breathily. Felyvaniss looked over to Caleldir and licked her lips. She writhed with arousal, trying to bring her thighs in to rub together. The bindings prevented her from doing so.

Sbatvyrae looked on in clear envy. "What about me?"

"You will have to wait, young Frehelvi. But I will entertain you until he gives you the ultimate relief," Dahlia responded in a dark tone.

Caleldir took a deep breath and moved between Felyvaniss legs. Selene moved out of his way and stretched out beside them on the bed. Caleldir's manhood he teased at her entrance, not putting it in. "Remember me?" he asked her brightly. "It has been some time since our time together."

"Caleldir..." Felynvaniss moaned. She tried to rotate her hips into his cock, but wasn't given enough room to give herself what she wanted. "I have been taught the error of my ways! Now fuck m-"

Dahlia tsked. "Now, dear, that isn't a very good apology, is it? It's fun to be demanding, but Master Caleldir deserves more from you at the moment."

"I- er, I-" she broke off her words and shamefully looked to the side.

"We haven't broken them completely, as you see," Dahlia observed. "They still have a bit more pride than they should."

"I like them better that way, though," Caleldir said, changing his language to Infernal to prevent the Frehelvi from understanding. "A bit of pride is sexy, after all." He gave the two very proud women who had accompanied him a smile. He was still just teasing Felynvaniss.

Selene ran a hand along the former slaver's toned flesh. Her fingers dipped between Felynvaniss' labia to rub her clit. Selene's lips leaned in to brush against her elegantly pointed ear while she whispered, "What was it you are supposed to say?"

"I'm sorry Caleldir..." said a blushing former matron while she looked at the opposite wall.

"Well, if you promise to use your slaving powers for good rather than evil now, I suppose I can let it slide," Caleldir said, suddenly feeling rather mischievous. He still teased at her entrance. "Now that you have apologized, what else do you have to say?"

"And perhaps you can say it to his face this time. The wall is not Caleldir," Selene chided. She grabbed the captive drow's perfectly formed modest breasts - just enough to squeeze in a satisfying handful - and began rolling her erect nipples between her forefinger and thumb.

Felynvaniss moaned desperately and rubbed her sex against Caleldir's. Try as she might, she couldn't get him to penetrate her. Hesitatingly, she turned her head to look up at him. "Caleldir, please. Please fuck me! I should have let you spill your seed inside me before!"

Dahlia watched with an amused grin on her face. She idly played with the younger sister, driving her wild with desire without letting her release.

Despite just having been swarmed by succubi, Caleldir found that this was turning him on a lot more than he expected. Disturbed him a bit, though. "Well, since you asked so very nicely..."

Slowly, very slowly, he pushed into her. She exhaled a long, soft moan with every centimeter that filled her. "Oh, thank you thank you...."

"You'd better be thankful," Selene whispered in Felynvaniss's ear. "For we are being extremely forgiving."

Taking hold of Felyvaniss's hips, Caleldir began slowly thrusting, trying to draw out their orgasms. He closed his eyes, and let out a long sigh. Well, at least Felynvaniss was happy with this. But everything to do with the succubi feeding and recruitment was still creepy and weird to them. At least these two, like Hael'yss, would probably be better off as succubi anyway.

Opening his eyes, he looked at Selene, trying to gauge what she wanted him to do here. He wanted to just let Felyvaniss loose to madly attack with wild lust, but that did not seem to be Selene's desire.

"Take her. Vent your frustrations," Selene encouraged, seeing Caleldir's question on his face. "Then we'll do things your way with the younger sister."

Caleldir grinned, took a deep breath, and let himself go. He started pounding Felyvaniss hard: causing her entire body to jiggle violently with each thrust. He continued without stopping until he unloaded, which ended up taking quite a while since he had just been with an army of succubi. Felyvaniss enthusiastically encouraged him until the pleasure overwhelmed her beyond the point of words. Then she moaned and gasped.

The moment his seed began to fill her, her eyes bulged and she stared soundless at the ceiling. It was subtle at first, but as her orgasm progressed Caleldir felt as if his energy was being drawn from him. Her toned body flexed and convulsed, her back arched, and her voice caught in her throat. Then she fell motionless and silent, apparently asleep.

"Interesting..." Dahlia said thoughtfully. "Well, I suppose we won't get any cambions from these two." She clapped her hands together. "I'm summoning some succubi to take her away," she told Caleldir. "She needs to be surrounded by her new sisters."

"So that's what it looks like," Selene mused.

Panting with the exertion, Caleldir pulled out of the unconscious Felyvaniss. He looked down at her. "She just looks like she is in a very deep sleep," he observed. "Is... is she succubized? I do not see anything different."

"She was pushed back to the point of no return. Apparently, the orgasm helped her 'digest' some of the succubus energy we put in her while teasing her. Orgasm denial is not normally something we do. The last time I did it we just sucked the soul out of him." Caleldir grimaced at the thought but said nothing. "I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose. The loss of a couple of more cambions is slightly disappointing, but we have plenty for now."

"She does not have the horns, wings, or tail," Caleldir asked, watching as Magnolia and Lavender carried the former matron out. "Does she need more succubus energy for that?" He looked over at Sbatvyrae, still in Dahlia's hands. "I... would sort of like to see the moment that she transforms fully," he said sheepishly. "If you and Sbatvyrae are fine with that."

"That can be arranged," Dahlia agreed with a catlike smile. "Now that I am aware that it will happen, I can bring in some appropriate succubi. "Trillium and Tivrae, I think."

Sbatvyrae squirmed and moaned. "Just let me fuck him and you can do whatever you want!"

"This should be informative at least," Selene said neutrally.

"Well, Caleldir, I will go get them. I believe you have some instructions for Sbatvyrae? Just don't let her cum until all of the succubi she needs are here!" Dahlia said as she swayed off.

"Do I have instructions for Sbatvyrae?" Caleldir mused. He looked towards Selene as he sat cross-legged on the bed. "I am not sure. What do you think, Selene?" His freshly red eyes glittered with amusement as he glanced from Dark Elf to tied-up Drow and back.

"Hmm... Well, we wouldn't want to accidentally make her cum before she's supposed to,"

Selene said with a wicked expression. She gently pressed Caleldir's knees down until she could sit on his lap. "A bit of a show is in order, I think," she whispered loud enough for the whole room to hear.

Then, with a loving expression for his eyes alone, Selene lifted herself to languidly kiss Caleldir, who thoroughly returned it. Sbatvyrae moaned, panted, and squirmed impotently.

"I'm glad you caught on to my plan," Caleldir whispered to Selene after the kiss. "I figured we would tease her until the others arrive, then we release her. You can help or hinder her as you want after that."

"It was a good plan," Selene responded. She looked back at their captive audience, licked her lips, then positioned her pussy over Caleldir's cock. "This is what you want, right? Let me show you the right way to fuck. It seemed that you didn't get the point last time," she taunted as she sinuously rolled her hips. Underneath her, Caleldir raised his hips just a bit, preparing to push inside her, but stopped himself, waiting for Selene to take the plunge herself.

Selene gave Caleldir a little sly grin, but it was Sbatvyrae's expression that she watched when she finally engulfed Caleldir centimeter by centimeter. The captive drow squirmed and panted beautifully. Selene was clearly satisfied by this reaction - enough that she continued to lift herself up and down at an almost agonizingly slow pace.

"Please, mistress. At least let me touch him!" the former Fehelvi begged.

"Well, dearest?" Selene asked Caleldir. "Are you prepared to forgive her enough to let her join us in the bed?"

For a moment, Caleldir almost said 'yes, of course!', but then he stopped, looking at Selene's expression. He grinned. "Nah. Maybe we should just let her writhe there," he said casually. "We could just not untie her, you know. I am sure Dahlia would not mind extending her punishment another few years, don't you think, Selene?"

Selene laughed as Sbatvyrae began to beg that they give her mercy. "Dahlia can be a cruel mistress, I hear."

"Now, who told you that?" Dahlia asked as she walked into the room flanked by Tivrae and Trillium: both in drow form, still obviously succubized. Dahlia shook her head at Selene's blank look. "I would never be that cruel."

"Is that little Tivrae?" Selene asked without pausing her slow fucking. "You were a little girl when I saw you last. I heard that you grew into quite the conniving young woman. And you, Hael- Trillium, I do hope you're past the stage of following me around like some sort of needy baby animal."

"I won't be sucking up to you anymore if that's what you're asking. Unless you want me to," Trillium winked.

"It has been a very long time since we last met," Tivrae said with a broad smile. "The world now and the world then are different places."

"You knew each other?" Caleldir asked Selene, before turning to the newcomers. "Tivrae: your little sister was worried sick when you disappeared."

Tivrae just shrugged. "She was mostly worried about herself, I am sure."

"Almost certainly," Selene agreed. "I had a brief assignment to tutor the younglings at Dinoryin as part of the breeding contract with Luidil's sire." A sad smile crossed Selene's face.

"A daughter of Sornamal can throw around a lot of influence," Trillium said. "You were getting at my older brother - he was advertised as a great breeder, wonderful traits, pretty exclusive. He owed a favor for Dinoryn, right?"

"Something like that. He and his lines ended up being cursed, or the next best thing," Selene said in a sad tone. "It wasn't just my daughter who met her end prematurely."

"Err... 'cursed.' Yes," Trillium responded suspiciously. "The whole lot had... mental problems. He hid his decline quite effectively, but his children ended up worse than he was. Mother had to cut those lines before it hurt the family's reputation. That thing that happened to your poor daughter was convenient for her."

"That... explains a few things," Selene mused softly. "It just- would have been nice to-" she cut herself off with a scoff.

"Um. Can we please have this conversation later?" Sbatvyrae begged.

Honestly, right now Caleldir felt that he would rather continue hearing what Trillium and Selene had to say. Besides, looking over at the incredibly desperate Sbatvyrae, he was starting to feel a latent sort of mild sadism blooming. "No, no," Caleldir interjected. "I think that right now is the perfect time for conversation. After all, it is not like anyone important is waiting for us to finish."

Tivrae's scarlet eyes - flicking between the normal drow irises and the succubus solid glowing orbs - darted between all involved. Her expression was of calculated sadism. "I do think that we should ra- I mean, 'pleasure' the Consort while the tied one watches," she said pleasantly. "Perhaps it would be nice to just leave her like that for the rest of her life..."

Caleldir winced. That was a bit much, even as a tease, but he did not correct the manipulative succubus. "You have not changed much at all, Tivrae."

"Succubi often don't if they freely choose their transformation and their seduction doesn't deem their personality too problematic," Dahlia helpfully explained. She was sitting on the bed, looking amused at the exchange between her subordinates and Selene.

"Like me!" Trillium said cheerfully. "I was such an impulsive bitch before my sisters helped me see the error of my ways!"

"Indeed," Dahlia agreed, amused. "Now, as amusing as it is to see her squirm and writhe, you wanted to see a transformation, Master Caleldir?" Caleldir nodded, so Dahlia continued. "We had better start now. A newly transformed succubus needs a lot of energy to keep herself going."

"Fine," Selene said. She rose from Caleldir's lap, stepped across the room, and toggled the panting drow's restraints. "Go on. Overwhelm him with pleasure. Make up for that torture you put him through."

Sbatvyrae attacked. She leaped across the room and onto Caleldir's lap. Her lips showered him with kisses across his neck. Her hands touched every inch and his chest and back. But she didn't try to engulf him without his permission. "Please fuck me, Caleldir..."

"You had no trouble just taking from me before," Caleldir mused, looking at everyone else in the room out of the corner of his eye as he did so. That applied to all of them as well, after all. He thought about flipping them over and taking the top position for once, but he figured that the succubi would have an easier time feeding her energy if she was on top. So, he lay down, pulling her down with him. "Selene did order you to overwhelm me with pleasure..." he whispered into her ear.

"Part of the... conditioning we gave the sisters was getting them to treat you with respect, Caleldir. I know how much you like to be dominated by a woman, but they have shown that they cannot be trusted with too much power," Dahlia explained.

"I suppose that makes sense..." Caleldir said with a grin, still teasing her and not penetrating.

Selene and the succubi closed in on Sbatvyrae. With kisses and caresses, they angled her hips onto Caleldir's cock. She heaved a sigh of monumental relief as they slid her down and connected their sexes. They let her go wild: bouncing on Caleldir's cock like a madwoman.

It took a while for Caleldir to work his way up to another orgasm. In the process, he got to witness Sbatvyrae almost getting to release a few times, but each time the 'conditioning' showed itself and she was frustrated. But eventually, he released inside the former Frehelvi while Dahlia, Tivrae, Trillium, and Selene held onto her.