Drow's Dilemma Ep. 138: Transform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went wide as her body was assaulted with pleasure. Unlike her older sister, Caleldir could see as her pupils grew wider and wider until they overtook her entire eyes, becoming solid, glowing scarlet orbs.

The succubi did not stop their writhing bodies and pleasuring fingers, nor did they take the unconscious Sbatvyrae off of Caleldir. They encourage him to keep fucking; they needed to maintain the ebb and flow of energy between Caleldir, themselves, and the budding succubus. Even Selene was helping, letting herself be carried away by the tide of pleasure.

The transformation happened slowly. Her skin slowly darkened as she turned purple-black, her elegant horns slowly erupted from her skull, her spaded tail grew inch-by-inch, her wings as black as her skin unfurled from her body. Midway into the process, she awoke to resume her desperation motions, now more animalistic than ever. Finally, she slowed to a stop on her own when her succubus body was fully formed. The five women panted and giggled softly, high on sexual energy.

"I need to go feed Iondae," Selene announced.

"And I need to go make arrangements for the wivesmoot," Dahlia added.

"Don't worry, Caleldir; we'll keep you company," Trillium said lazily.

"We definitely will," Tivrae agreed. None of the remaining three seemed willing to stop lounging around, especially the transformed Sbatvyrae who wanted to stay on top of him.

"I guess we can... talk about some things," Caleldir panted.

"I'll send some food on my way out," Dahlia offered as she walked through the door.

---

Evening drew to an end, with the waning moon promising to set not long after the sun. The grove where the Aelsunite fae had gathered under Althaia's leadership was never entirely quiet, but this night was unusually sedate.

In one corner of the forest, in a small, grassy clearing next to a silver pool, sat a lovely nymph of unusual size. Her skin was pale as milk in the moonlight, her hair seemed to be made of rich emeralds pulled into silken threads. Like most nymphs, she was naked, her lusciously smooth, curvaceous body on demure display, from her long, slender legs to her wide hips and towering breasts buoyed up by their own gravity. Her eyes were shut, as was her mouth, haunted by a ghostly smile.

In front of her, six other nymphs lay on the ground, asleep, sprawled out across the meadow with expressions of contentment on their faces. On her lap lay a pixie: a tiny woman about as tall as the span of a hand, but every bit as perfectly proportioned as any of the nymphs. The tiny creature looked like the green-haired nymph herself - except tiny and with a set of iridescent dragonfly wings.

The green-haired nymph stroked a slender finger across the backside of the pixie laying across her thigh, careful not to harm her delicate wings. "I have worked to perfect myself over many thousands of years," the green-haired nymph crooned. "I have taken many, many forms to help with that quest. After the Blackdawn girl showed me a new path to perfection, I realized that true perfection is not just perfection of power, but of beauty. It was not easy to seize for myself the perfect, unmarred beauty of the Nymphs, but at last, I have done it."

"You are the most beautiful nymph in all the world now, Mistress Varynae," the pixie moaned.

Varynae laughed. "Do not be silly. Once true perfection is reached, there are no degrees of perfection, only kinds of perfection. I am no more beautiful than any other nymph, though combining their Blinding Beauty with my Auras of Fear, Awe, Terror, and Worship may intensify the effect. I have long had the power to strike mortals down with nothing more than the fear of my power. But the ability to drive them blind because my beauty is too much for their minds to comprehend? I am ashamed that I saw such perfection as not worth obtaining."

The ancient dragon ran one of her hands up and down her own body, squeezing herself here and there. "I think I prefer this body to my draconic one," she mused aloud. "I will make this, not the scaled beast, my True Form, with all the power of the great body condensed into the perfect aesthetics of this magnificent frame."

Looking at the nymphs sprawled across the meadow, Varynae frowned. One with blue hair, two blondes, another with green hair, a redhead, and one with purple hair. She telekinetically shuffled them without waking them until the purple was on one side, next to the blue, next to the green, next to the two blondes, next to the redhead. Pursing her lips, she changed the color of the hair of the blonde next to the redhead to orange. Satisfied, she leaned back. "Chaotic creatures, Nylameia," she told the pixie. "But not for much longer. There will be Order."

"Are we ready to make our move then, Mistress?" the pixie asked anxiously.

"We are," Varynae replied. "Normally, I prefer to rely on myself. But, familiars such as you are extensions of my soul, correct? And any other creature that I enslave, bribe, manipulate, dominate, charm, seduce, blackmail, or simply hire are thereby extensions of my will. And I am seeking to fight many goddesses now. I will need tools. Perhaps even divine ones."

Varynae opened her eyes, which were far too large for her face. She smiled a sharp-fanged smile. "Well, Duskhaven? Will you be the means to further my perfection? Will you be my tools, my teachers, merely practice, or will you simply be a disappointment? The time to prove yourselves is near."

The dragoness laughed, a deep, throaty noise much too resonant for her humanoid body.