Drow's Dilemma Ep. 155: The Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This brought a laugh to Caleldir's lips. He reached up and ran his hands through Her silvery hair. The gesture would have been platonically affectionate if not for being interrupted by another orgasm down an unseen elf's throat. "Well, Aelsuna is... Neutral Good, more or less. Lilith is Chaotic Neutral, which is impressive for an Abyssal Demon Lord. Aralolth is Chaotic Evil. You are Chaotic Good, are you not?"

"I am," Ellistraea confirmed while a dark elf replaced the other one. All Caleldir could see of the new elf was a waterfall of gently curled silver hair that bounced as her body did on top of him. "Father says I should at least aim for Neutral Good 'it will help you organize better; structure is important for civilization.' But if I want to defeat Mother and wrest her children from her evil clutches, it would be too much of an alignment shock to them."

"Alignment shock, you say?" Caleldir kept his focus on the goddess rather than the most recent servitor pleasuring herself on him. "Speaking of that, I have been meaning to ask you about some cultural mores inherited from your mother. Slavery, the right of priestesses to demand sex from any male they like, rigid class structures, racial purity, female supremacy and constant misandry, and so forth. I have been trying to ease the Dark Elves of Norahist away from such things, and have met resistance. What do You think of our efforts in Norahist?"

"Wow. That's a complicated question." The goddess pondered for a moment. "Let's see... All societies have a slave class, it's simply a matter of honesty whether they're called 'slaves.' I prefer the honest route. When we call them what they are, we can ensure they are treated well. Make appropriate laws and such. Mother's class of slaves will look very different from mine."

"So, you don't want to take the route of the human gods and call slaves 'employees'?" Caleldir verified with a chuckle. "I suppose the treatment is more important than the label."

"Employee'' is such a loose term in those human lands. Only a fraction of those I would call 'slave.' But it's an important distinction," Ellistraea chuckled. Dark elves around them began to bring plates of food to offer to both of them. The one behind Ellistraea was still enjoying herself while bouncing on Caleldir's manhood.

Ellistraea moved on to his next question, "A priestess's right to males will remain. One of Mother's few good ideas. No abuse, though!"

"Of... course," Caleldir replied with a sigh. "One might consider the entire notion an abuse, but I am well aware You have a very different set of values."

The dark elf who had been riding Caleldir finally pulled off of him, his seed dripping down her thigh. The brief glance he got of her face revealed a smug expression before she disappeared deeper into the garden where Caleldir and Ellie relaxed. "She was not abusing you," Ellistraea commented, self-satisfied. "Priestesses need sex too. And she, like many others, received special dispensation to conceive your offspring. We must treat our holy class well!"

Caleldir's eyes went wide and he looked desperately towards the departing woman. He remembered her face, but she did not look familiar. Was she even from the same world as him? "So, she was one of the living? And a priestess? Who was she?" His tone was a bit frantic. Ellistraea teasing him about there being living women participating, and her confirming one was different. It made it more real. "Is... is she from my world?"

"What, you want to track her down? Don't worry; her child will be a daughter of my church. She will be well-cared for." Caleldir's expression tightened, and he opened his mouth to ask another question but Ellistraea cut him off. "Shall you track down the dozens of others too? The thousands from other races? This is not worth your time; you have daughters in your core harem to raise. Now, the next question... Class structure will not be as rigid. Dark Elves must be placed in society according to merit. Usually, they will be born with the tools they need to be the class they already are, but not always. An incompetent Matron must be toppled. The Ashynathyrs of the world should be able to form their Duskhavens and birth new Houses."

"That was my thought as well," Caleldir agreed. "And I have been trying to move in that direction with the reforms I have been pushing through. The existing nobles would rather ensure their Houses' power in perpetuity, though. Excuses for laziness, I say."

"Indeed," Ellistraea agreed. On an unseen order, the other women lounging around had been filtering out. Finally, Caleldir and Ellistraea were alone in the gazebo where they had initially entered into the realm. Their conversation was once again serenaded by calming harp music.

"There will be a 'pure' Dark Elf race at some point. There needs to be a few generations of tinkering until we can breed out the demonic and breed in more Nylameian. Then maybe make them breed true no matter what male they use, like Grandmother's people. Males will be second-class citizens in this case."

Caleldir sighed, shaking his head. Knowing what he did about Drow and Dark Elves, a sort of pleasantly dismissive attitude towards the 'inferior sex' mixed with a lot of relatively gentle molestation was probably as good as they were likely to get any time in the next few centuries. Minimum.

"Now, what was your next question? Oh yes, your last. Your efforts in Norahist have been wonderful. Getting my Dark Elves in contact with the rest of my pantheon's people will make future breeding programs easier. Oh, and will gentle them a little. Their new nudity mandates are... a little silly. Why not just let everyone be nude and have the superiority of their genetics display their status in society?"

This drew another laugh from Caleldir. "Well, I will say that protecting yourself from the elements while naked is difficult without magic that is beyond the skill or resources of the non-nobles anyway."

"Mmm... good point," Ellistraea conceded as she began to extract herself from Caleldir's arms. Even her short walk over towards a table of fine wine seemed like a dance.

Stretching, he strode towards Ellistraea, reaching out his hand. She really was tiny for a goddess. He towered head and shoulders over Her, though She metaphysically dwarfed him. "Let's take a break from the sex. Shall we dance, my lady?"

"A dance?" Ellistraea said with a tilt of her head. "I suppose that would be an interesting change of pace. We shall, my lord. I'll even let you begin in the style of the Light Elves." Her grin turned wicked. "Then I'll show you how Dark Elves do it."

"Well, you are the Goddess of Dance." Caleldir laughed. "I know a few ballroom dances. If You want me to dance any other dance, though, surely you can teach me? Perhaps a surge of divine inspiration? Using my body as you see fit."

The music picked up into a jaunty jig from her father's homelands, a flute and a lute joining the tune as well. She danced a lively dance while more of her followers joined them on the floor. Even Aster and Dahlia joined them, dancing with each other - Dahlia in the masculine and Aster in the feminine role. Both were still in the guise of dark elves, but Caleldir recognized them anyway. He wondered if they had been in the orgy. Probably. He knew they had never been far, but Ellistraea's overwhelming presence prevented him from knowing more than that. Somehow, the realization that they had almost certainly been among the women pleasuring him made him feel better about the affair.

The moon began to darken again, creating a moody light for when the music slowed into a more intimate tune. Ellistraea grew closer to Caleldir, letting their bodies brush and tease each other. Ignoring the fact that everyone was nude, it was still a chaste affair compared to the lapdance Ellie gave him at the godsmoot. In a way, it was more arousing than the sex they had been having before. Caleldir was in love. She really was too much.

Then the moon was black and the style of the music changed. They were still upright, still dancing. Now, however, there were moments when they drew close and Caleldir found his cock being caressed by soft thighs for a few tantalizing strokes. Then she was spinning away again.

Caleldir instinctively knew what his next move was supposed to be in this dance, but nothing more. He let himself be carried away by the music. Ah, this was what he had been missing for a while. Proper foreplay. Smiling, he focused his attention on Ellistraea, happy to just be mesmerized by the supreme grace of the greatest dancer in the universe.