Drug Trial

Story Info
Drug trial for gender change drug goes awry.
10.1k words
4.68
20.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

This is yet another story about a drug that changes a person's gender.

If you're looking for a story where a guy is sissified and used by men, this will not be what you want.

If you want a lot of sex, this won't do either. There is sex but mostly brief and near the end.

****************************************************

I was out of work and had been for a while. Employment options were scarce and my money had basically run out. I was behind on my rent and if I couldn't find something soon, I'd be living on the streets. I'm Bobby Preston, 24 and not well educated. Okay, I had an associates degree, which helped me get the office job that I lost.

I had been doing customer service work, which wasn't bad, then they realized they could outsource the operation overseas for half the money. That meant more profit and bigger bonuses for the executives, and nothing for the likes of me. Okay, I got a little unemployment compensation for a while. That kept a roof over my head and food in my belly until it ran out.

I don't know how many job interviews I went on. I was competing against the four hundred other people laid off when I was. There weren't that many jobs in the area and after a while it got really depressing. So when I heard about a drug trial that was paying people, I jumped at it. They called me in for a preliminary screening, which gave me a few dollars.

They explained that it was a very experimental drug that was just starting human trials. The purpose of the drug was gender change, and it might do nothing at all, or change me to a woman for a few days, then change back, or it might change me permanently. I was happy as a guy, but had no girlfriend and no money to even take anyone on a date.

"Even if the drug does nothing to you, you'll still get $250 just for letting us administer it."

"If it changes me?"

"Most people who are changed, change back anywhere from 2 days to a week. If you're changed, you'll get a minimum of $1000, and up to $3500 if it lasts a full week."

"You said some are changed permanently?"

"We are still trying to figure out why, and it is only about 10% or less of the test subjects. You'll get a flat $25,000 if it's permanent."

Shit, that is more money than I was making each year at my old job. I had no desire to really be a woman, but on the other hand it didn't repel me either. Even the two day would catch me up on my rent and give me food for a little longer. If I was careful and it lasted a week, that would hold me for a couple of months.

I wasn't thrilled by the idea of a permanent change, but if that happened, I'd have enough to hold me until I could find real work. I'd have to let them run all manner of tests on me for as long as I was female, but that was not an issue. I was a long way from happy about being made into a woman, even for a short time, but I sure as hell needed the cash.

I was about 5'8" and 140 pounds and not at all muscular. Living on the streets would be sheer hell. If I were lucky I might end up in jail, not that I'd be happy about that. I'd probably be someone's jail bitch, but I'd have food and a bed. The streets would likely be even worse than jail would be. Compared to that, spending time as a woman would be a comparative pleasure.

So being a woman for a few days might be a down side to it all, but not as bad as the alternatives. I agree to take part in the study and they give me a cursory physical exam. Mostly it was a matter of height, weight, blood pressure, EKG, pulse, and taking blood for tests. To be honest, I went into it hoping for a one week change. The $3500 for that would be a great boon.

After the preliminaries, they put me in a hospital gown and took me to a test room. They had me lie down on a medical exam table, covered in paper, as usual. They had me take off the gown, so they could document the changes, if there were any. I lay there patiently, while they got everything ready, then they came with a syringe with the drug they were testing.

They rubbed my arm with alcohol then injected the drug into me. It was about the same as any other shot, and they said it would take a few minutes before any changes happened. Before long, I felt tingling through my body. At that point I couldn't tell what was happening, but there was commentary from the doctors and researchers monitoring me.

"Body hair seems to be thinning."

"There are changes to the areolas -- getting darker and expanding."

"Nipples are getting more pronounced as well."

"Adam's apple is shrinking."

"Some changes to the face."

"Breasts are starting to grow."

"Waist is narrowing and hips are getting wider."

"Genitalia are withdrawing into the body."

"Vagina is starting to take shape."

By this time, I could feel some of the changes that were happening. I felt it as my dick and balls went away, and could feel shifts inside me as the female organs developed. None of it hurt, which was a relief, but I was starting to feel a little antsy about it all. It was far too late for that though. Besides that, I needed the money that this would provide.

I think it took almost half an hour for all the changes to settle down, by which time, I was very clearly female. They gave me back my hospital gown and took me for CT scans, particularly of my new female organs. They gave me a thorough gynecological exam and put in an IUD.

"Do you really need to do that."

"It's just insurance in case you have sex. I doubt that you want to get pregnant."

"What would happen if I did?"

"We believe it would interfere with changing back."

"What happens to that thing when I do?"

"The body will push it out as your penis and testicles drop."

They gave me back my clothes, though they didn't fit so well any longer. They were nice enough to provide things that fit a bit better, though I was not at all used to wearing bra and panties. The women's jeans fit me better than my old ones, and I figured I ought to buy another pair just in case this lasted more than two days. I figured a couple pair of panties might not hurt either.

At any rate, I got my thousand dollar check and rushed to deposit it in the bank, then wrote a rent check, which chewed up most of that money. I went to my landlord's apartment and knocked on the door. His wife answered and I told her I was paying the rent for apartment 7 for the month. She seemed to be a bit puzzled at that.

"Who are you? And why are you paying rent on that apartment?"

"I'm Bobby Preston."

"Like hell you are. I know Bobby Preston."

"It's an experimental medical treatment that should reverse in the next week."

"The hell you say."

"I know it's weird Mrs. Martin, but it got me the money to pay my rent."

"A week, you say?"

"Maybe only two days, but it could be a week."

"So are you just dressing female, or are you actually a woman?"

"I actually am a woman, at least temporarily."

"Did you want to be a woman?"

"No, but it doesn't bother me either -- at least for a few days."

"And it will reverse?"

"There's a small chance it won't."

"If it doesn't?"

"I'll have to cope with it, I guess."

"So are you going to have sex with men?"

"Not if I can help it."

"You'll have some chasing you."

"Doesn't matter."

It left me wondering. I can handle being a woman for a week. If it is permanent, will I be able to cope? I know nothing about being a woman, and that was never something I wanted to be. No, it doesn't appall me, which it would to some straight men, but it isn't something I crave either. I'll have to go back to the clinic every day for tests, and at least once after I change back. I might stay inside the rest of the time.

Now that I had a few dollars, I needed some groceries -- something besides ramen and boxed mac and cheese. Do I really want to go to the grocery store? I went on line and ordered groceries for delivery. I knew I needed another pair of women's jeans and more panties, but that could not be delivered as quickly, so I'd likely have to go to a store for those.

I had some time before my groceries would come and there was a discount store close by so I went there and quickly grabbed a pack of panties. I went back where the jeans were and found a decent pair, and went in to try them on. I didn't want anything to hug my curves, and I now had those curves. I got something looser and bought the clothes and headed home.

My place was frankly a tiny studio apartment, basically a small kitchen and bathroom with an open room where I had a bed and a couple of chairs with a television. I stashed the clothes and not long after my groceries arrived. I was a little hesitant, but the delivery person was female, so I did relax a bit. To my surprise, she seemed to check me out while she was there.

I might not have much extra money but I gave her a tip. Before she left, she looked me over and smiled. "Next time you put in a grocery order, ask for Andrea."

"I don't usually order for delivery."

"That's a shame, but keep me in mind if you do."

She looked like she was giving me an air kiss as she walked out. My mind was blown. I'd never had a woman so openly flirt with me when I was a guy. What was worse was that Andrea was really cute. She was a little shorter than me, with a nice shape, a cute face, and shoulder length light brown hair. As a guy I'd almost have killed to be with someone like that.

As tempting as it was, somehow I didn't think Andrea would be happy about dating Bobby the girl and then having her turn onto Bobby the boy. Beyond that is the fact that I still don't have a lot of money. She was certainly cute though. I found myself thinking about what might happen if this was permanent. As pretty as she was, I really didn't want to have to deal with being a woman for the rest of my life.

Thankfully, it seemed like that was unlikely, though clearly there would be benefits to offset some of the costs. I thought about Andrea as I put away my groceries. I thought about the lips that had given the air kiss and what they would feel like touching my lips. That was not going to happen, but even the thought gave me some cheap thrills.

I found that fantasies of Andrea had made me wet between the legs. I was used to dealing with a hard-on but this was quite different. I doffed my jeans and panties and sat in the bathroom on the toilet with my legs spread. I hadn't gotten a chance to explore my parts, not that I'd had them long. I couldn't see them well, but ran a finger down my pussy lips.

The feel was quite unlike stroking my cock. I continued running my fingers up and down my labia and it felt wonderful. After a few minutes, I stopped and pulled off my tee shirt and bra and began to fondle my boobs as I played with my snatch. I felt like I wanted something more, then saw a hair brush with a round handle sitting nearby.

I gently inserted the handle into my quim. I was surprised that it felt so good, but kept pushing it in until only the head of the brush was outside me. I didn't move it in and out, just kept it in and began to stroke my clit as I resumed caressing my mammaries. I knew for sure I didn't want a guy fucking me. I was good with the brush handle but didn't want a real cock in there.

I kept stimulating myself with my cunt filled by the brush handle. I felt a heat rise through my body and I could tell I was taking short shallow breaths. When it broke, I could feel my pussy grab the brush handle as the pleasure radiated through my body. I think I moaned, but was so out of it I can't swear to much of anything.

The whole time that I pleasured myself, in my mind, I felt Andrea's lips kissing mine, her hands touching me, and my hands touching her. As my orgasm waned, I found my hands still on my pussy and boobs, and had the brush lodged deep in my snatch. The bristles of the brush pulled at the hair in my bush, but even that seemed to be a small turn-on.

I could not believe I'd fallen so easily and quickly into jilling myself. It was almost humiliating to have done what I did. Being a woman was just supposed to be a lark for a few days. Instead I seemed to get off sexually on being a woman. I liked my cock and liked fucking women with it. Sure this brought me to a climax, but that wasn't what I craved.

I was a man, even if my body wasn't at that moment, and I wanted love and sex as a man, not as a woman. I pulled the brush handle out of me, which sent more tingles of pleasure through my body. On shaky legs, I got into the shower and tried to wash all traces of what happened from my body. Instead, every touch brought flashes of what I'd just been through.

Conflicted doesn't even begin to describe how I felt. I went into this feeling like it was some kind of lark and an easy way to get a few bucks that I desperately needed. It was now feeling far darker and more ominous. When I started, I hoped my switch would last a week to give me the extra cash. Now I was hoping that it would be over in two days.

This wasn't like just dressing up in drag for a Halloween party. This was serious and went far past that. Even as I toweled myself off, it seemed to stimulate things that I didn't want stimulated. I needed a bra until I changed back, since I couldn't cope with having my breasts moving around on my chest and getting in my way. I'd bought a sports bra and put that on.

As it happened I probably had b cup tits, which aren't massive, but damn did I now seem to notice them. I knew my jockey shorts wouldn't work right, so I put a pair on panties on again, then jeans and a tee shirt. I still felt far weirder than I had just an hour before. I didn't want to order delivery, since I'd have to deal with another delivery person, and really didn't have the extra cash anyhow.

I made myself dinner with pasta along with alfredo sauce from a jar and some cooked chicken in it. It was quick, cheap, and easy, but still the best meal I'd had in a week. I tried to just forget that I was now a woman and spent the evening in my tiny apartment, much as I normally would. Nothing felt the same though.

Eventually, I went to bed, but left on the sports bra, even though it was a little constricting. It was better than having my small boobs flopping around any time I turned over. I got my longest tee shirt and put that on over bra and panties and went to bed. It took a while to get comfortable as my body just didn't feel the same, but then it wasn't the same.

In my dreams, I saw Andrea again, and we kissed and made love with me as a woman. Shit, I'd lived 24 years as a man, but after less than 24 hours I seemed to be a woman in my dreams. That was disturbing, then again, it was far worse when I woke up needing to pee, and even half asleep realized I had to sit to pee now, and then wipe after.

This wasn't feeling like fun any longer. This was feeling all too real, and I wasn't sure I liked the reality of it all. Then, of course, there was the outside chance that I wouldn't change back to a guy, even after a week. I had no idea how I was supposed to cope with that. Sure it meant a lot more money, but I no longer felt that the money was worth it.

.....................................................................................

The next day, I had to go back to the test site for more follow up tests. I had MRI and CT scans, along with more blood tests. Mercifully, they didn't feel it necessary to give me another gynecological exam. I was already getting far too antsy about it all, and the people there definitely realized that. After the tests, they shunted me off to talk to a woman psychologist.

"You're starting to have misgivings about being a woman, even if it's a short time."

"When I first changed, it seemed just fine."

"Something brought home the reality of having a female body, and that upset you."

"I suppose that's right."

"You have to be honest for me to help."

"Another woman flirted with me, which was a turn-on, but even though we did nothing..."

"Self stimulation?"

"I didn't set out to do that. It just worked its way there."

"Sexual pleasure as a woman was not what you had in mind."

"It scared me. Then I found myself being a woman even in my dreams."

"Which I'm sure was doubly upsetting."

"Then I began thinking about whether it would actually reverse."

"Roughly 30% of the people have no change from the drug. Another 30% change back in about two days, while 30% more change back within a week. Only about 10% never change back."

"So I'm in the 70% who changed."

"The drug was administered to you around noon yesterday, so you have a reasonable chance to return to being male tomorrow."

"And if I don't?"

"The odds are still that you'll change back within a week."

"I sure as hell hope so."

"You have an appointment for midday tomorrow. If you don't change back then, you need to come see me again."

"And if I don't change back in a week?"

"We have a support group which I lead for those individuals. You should join that, in the unlikely event you don't change back."

"Why do some not change back?"

"That's part of what the research is trying to discover."

"The guys that don't are probably a lot like me."

"Some trans individuals are ecstatic if they don't change back, and disappointed if they do. And there's some who seem okay whether they change or not."

"And they are in that group?"

"Generally not the trans, but some of the others since they may have discomfort later."

"So now?"

"You obviously don't want to explore your female side, so just try to chill in the meantime."

I left her office and then left the testing facility, since I was done for the day, As I went, there were a number of women there, and I found myself wondering how many of those were test subjects like me, who had been men not long before. How many were guys who didn't change back and were trying to deal with a life they'd never known?

I was told to return the next day, and to bring a change of clothing in case I changed back during tomorrow's exams. I rushed home to my tiny studio apartment with the intention of throwing a change of clothes in a backpack. On my way, I ran into my landlord. He looked me over thoroughly, which made me uncomfortable and I saw him smile and lick his lips as I passed.

I went back to my flat and locked the door and hooked the chain and got myself some lunch. A little later, there was a knock on the door. That puzzled me because I wasn't expecting anyone. I left the chain on but opened the door just a little. It was my landlord, still wearing a huge smile, though there was an edge to that smile.

"I just wanted to check and make sure there weren't any problems."

"Nope, everything is fine."

"Are you sure that nothing needs checking out? I'd be happy to repair anything that is malfunctioning."

"It's just fine."

"I want to make sure to take good care of my tenants."

"I appreciate your concern. I'm good. Thanks"

I shut the door and locked it. In a sense, that didn't matter, since he had a master key that would let him unlock any of the apartments. I still had the chain on the door, though my bet was that he could cut that in about two seconds if he really wanted, and replacements were dirt cheap. Still, I didn't think he'd break in to try anything.

Never before had he ever checked to see if I needed anything. Never while I was a guy anyhow. I wondered whether his wife knew he was going around like that. I felt sure his wife had told him that I was now female, otherwise he'd have questioned why some strange woman was coming here. Turning female had made me a lot more paranoid and cautious than I'd ever been before.

I heard no more from him that day, which was a relief. I simply hoped I was back to being a guy before I had anything break in the apartment. My attraction to Andrea was scary, because I was sure she was only interested in women, but my landlord's interest in me was far scarier. It should not last long though, or at least that is what I keep telling myself.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers