Drug Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.......................................................................................

My interview went well, and it looked like I might have a decent shot as a job. They wouldn't be able to tell me for certain for a few days, but it was better than most of my previous attempts. I met Andrea afterwards and we went for a few drinks. She had finished her first job for the day, and had dropped the second one.

We had a few drinks and she offered to get dinner for the two of us. We went back to her place and ordered in some Thai food. Andrea was even less of a cook than I was, not that I was great. We ate our dinner and sat on her couch to watch a movie. Almost as a joke, she put on a romance. We laughed a bit at that, and found out it wasn't as bad as we'd feared.

In some ways it seemed silly, but our whole situation seemed ridiculous. We laughed and had a few more beers. I enjoyed spending time with Andrea and found we had a lot in common. As it got later, we sat on the sofa and looked at each other. She parted her lips slightly and leaned forward just a bit. Maybe it was the alcohol, but my attraction to her was greater than my reluctance.

I leaned towards her and kissed her. She eagerly returned my kiss and we found ourselves kissing almost in desperation. I lost myself in her kisses and pulled her closer to me. Before I knew it, Andrea had put her hand on one of my breasts. In one sense, I hated the thought of getting sexual pleasure as a woman, but since I'd never again be male, what were my options?

I began to fondle one of her boobs and I could hear her moan through our kisses. Her titties were larger than mine though I'd had girlfriends with larger. I was about a b cup and Andrea was probably a c cup. Since I hadn't had a girlfriend in a while, I just really enjoyed caressing her mammary and almost ignored what she was doing to mine.

I don't know how long we kissed and touched each other. I was just consumed with the pleasure of being with a woman again. I tried to put out of my mind that she had been a man just a few weeks before. We shifted a bit and she got both her hands on both of my boobs, and I did much the same with hers. I had a fleeting image of when I'd jilled myself and imagined Andrea touching me.

The reality was better than my fantasy had been and I couldn't bring myself to stop it. After a while, Andrea pulled out of the kiss, though she still had her hands on my titties.

"Bobby, I know it's weird, but I'm enjoying this, and want to do even more."

"We both used to be guys, but we aren't guys anymore."

"I don't want to be fucked by a guy, but I'd like to make love to you."

"Andrea, after I first saw you, I jilled myself while thinking about you."

"Let's go in my bedroom and see if we can make each other feel good."

Andrea stood and took my hand, drawing me to my feet. I felt somewhat hesitant still, but went in the bedroom with her. Once in there, she tugged at my shirt and I raised my arms, letting her take it off me. She wore one with buttons and I began to unbutton her shirt. Once unbuttoned she let me slide it off her arms. We both wore slacks and she reached down to unbuckle my belt.

I put my hand on hers. "Should we be doing this?"

"Bobby, you like women and so do I, and we're both women -- their drug made sure of that. Who better for each of us than someone who knows exactly who and what we are and accepts that?"

I let go of her hand and began to unbuckle her slacks just as she did mine. I unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks and they fell to the floor. She stepped out of them as she did much the same with mine. We stood there for a few seconds in bras and panties before Andrea kissed me and led me over to the bed. We were each in sports bras, and removed each other's bra.

We lay down on the bed, clad only in panties and kissed each other while stroking the breasts of the other. I tried to focus on touching her and not on how she was touching me. I still was not wholly comfortable with receiving sexual pleasure as a woman. We kept going for quite a while until Andrea stopped and said we should do something different.

She took off her panties, and I took mine off and she laid down so her head was by my pussy as mine was by hers. I had done a 69 with a few women, so in one sense it was familiar. I drew close to her and could get a whiff of her aroma, which was arousing. I felt Andrea begin to lick me, so I moved forward and began to lick her. Again, I focused on what I did to her instead of what she was doing to me.

I began by licking up one labia, then the other, After several passes of that, I licked up the center of her slit. Given the angle I was at, her clit was at the bottom, so I began with a lick at her clit and went to the other end. I tried to get my tongue deeper in her with each pass, until I had as much of my tongue in her as I could get.

I did try to give special attention to her clit, but knew not to focus too much on it. With too much attention, it can get overly sensitive, so I tried to vary my attentions. She had cocked her upper leg to give me better access to her so I had done likewise for her. I had gone down on several women in my time and enjoyed Andrea even more than the others.

She had a distinct flavor and aroma which was quite her and which was almost an aphrodisiac for me. The more I delved into her pussy, the more I wanted to have her. I worked hard to forget that she was doing much the same to me until I came to a raging orgasm. It made what I'd gotten from my jilling seem pale in comparison.

I was pleased that I seemed to bring her to her peak about the same time I reached mine. We were both so overwhelmed by what we felt, that we rolled onto our backs beside each other as the feeling swept over us. Once I felt back in control of myself, I switched around so I was face to face with Andrea. She reached out and stroked my face and smiled.

I returned to kissing her, even more fervently than before. I noticed my own flavor in her mouth, just as hers was in mine. We kissed and stroked each other until we were exhausted. I guess she pulled a blanket over us. We were covered when I awoke, with my head on her shoulder. Yes, I'd made love to other women before her, but this seemed better and somehow special.

I had to pee, so I extricated myself from Andrea and went to the bathroom. When I returned, she was on her side facing away from me. I lay back down, but snuggled up and spooned her, with one hand cupping the bottom of one of her boobs. Yes, I had the feel of my own titties pressing into her back, which ordinarily disturbed me, but it was offset by the joy of holding her.

..........................................................................................

Andrea had to work in the morning, so after a quick kiss, she got up and began getting herself ready for work. I checked my phone and found I had a text asking me to come back for a follow up interview for the job I'd applied for. We said our brief goodbyes and agreed to meet later, after everything, and I went back to my flat to get ready for another interview.

I showered and dressed, with visions of making love to Andrea in my head. I had to shake that off and put myself in a frame of mind for interviewing. If they were doing a second interview, that was the best sign I'd had in a while. I put on a nice pair of slacks and shirt and headed off for my followup. I met with an assistant vice president who was the boss of the first person who'd interviewed me.

The interview went well, and they told me I was among their top candidates, and that they'd be making a final decision within a few days. Whether or not I got the job, it was very nice to at least be in the running. I was walking on air at the thought of both having a decent job, and of having a girlfriend. Andrea seemed intent on making something serious of what we had and I liked that.

I was chilling out at my apartment, waiting for Andrea to finish work, when I got a call from my last interviewer, a woman named Alissa.

"Bobby, I had a followup question, if you don't mind."

"Not at all. Shoot."

"Understand, we do background checks on people before we hire them."

"Then you're considering hiring me?"

"You seem clearly female, but our background check says Bobby Reynolds is male."

"Was male, but no longer is."

"Most trans have a long transition period and dress more feminine."

"Then I guess your background check missed the fact that I took part in an experimental drug trial."

"Are you saying you were male and that a drug changed you like that?"

"It was supposed to be for 48 hours, but it became permanent."

"So you really are 100% female?"

"With no chance of changing back."

"Is that what you wanted?"

"It was a chance I took, and it's what I got."

"The company is LGBT friendly and trans friendly, but you're an anomaly."

"Is that a problem?"

"We need to know what we're dealing with."

So I had a job doing customer service work. Pay was reasonable though not likely to make me rich. I could take most of the one time payout from the drug test and put it in savings. I texted Andrea and she was happy for me. We met for dinner after she got off work. I picked up some groceries and cooked at her place. We might both have jobs, but we can't afford to eat out much.

She was almost modern, having both a microwave and an air fryer. I had some boneless, skinless chicken breasts that I cooked in the air fryer and did baked potatoes in the microwave, then nuked some asparagus as well. We had a lovely dinner, then spent the night making love, before sleeping. Andrea started the night spooning me.

The new job had me start almost immediately, which was good. Andrea and I began spending every night together. A couple weeks after we'd first become lovers, I was at her place, as I was most of the time now, when there was a knock at the door. Andrea was in the bathroom, so I answered the door to find a rather pretty blonde woman there, though she seemed unhappy.

"Who the fuck are you? And where's Andrew?"

About that time, Andrea came out of the bathroom and looked over at us. "Marie? What are you doing here?"

"Andrew?"

"Andrea now."

"What? How?"

"Drug trial that went awry."

"Are you really a fucking woman?"

"I am a woman, and Bobby is who I've been fucking."

"This is so fucked up."

"So what did you want, Marie?"

"I missed you and wanted to see if..."

"I think our time has passed. I loved you, Marie, but after you dumped me, I moved on."

"If you're really a woman, then that's for the best."

"I am a woman, completely."

"But you're with another woman?"

"The drug changed my body, not who I'm attracted to."

Marie turned to me. "You don't mind being with a woman who used to be a man?"

"I took the same drug, with the same result."

"That is fucked up. Goodbye, Andrew or Andrea or whatever the fuck you are now."

Marie walked out, slamming the door behind her. Andrea threw the deadbolt, locking it securely, before coming back to me.

"So that's your ex?"

"We were living here together until she met a guy with money. She walked out on me to be with him, and I had to take a second job and do that drug trial to pay the bills."

"I guess I should thank her then."

"Stinker."

"So does that mean you're in the market for another live-in lover to share the bills?"

"Why? Do you know someone who might be interested?"

I wrapped my arms around Andrea and pulled her close. "I know someone who could be convinced to do that."

Andrea spoke teasingly. "Maybe you should introduce me. I'd hate to lose you though."

"Bitch."

"Your bitch, I hope."

We shared a long passionate kiss before going into the bedroom to make love. Once we were sated, we discussed me moving in with her and letting my little flat go. Half the cost of Andrea's place was less than the cost of my studio, so we were both better off. Since I had been month to month on my flat, we moved my stuff and said hello to a new life for both of us.

In some ways I had been uncomfortable with receiving sexual pleasure as a woman, but Andrea had as well. With time we have both relaxed into it and can more fully appreciate it. Six months later, we are talking about marriage, though we'll both be in slacks for it. Neither one of us is much for wearing skirts or dresses.

Dr. Wilson considers us to be the stars of her program and said she wants to be at our wedding. We've become friends with some of our fellow changelings and have found some of them starting relationships with each other. Who knows where our lives will go. Neither of us expected what has happened, but as long as we're together we'll be happy.