Drugged MILF Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother and daughter get drugged and fucked again.
1.5k words
4.08
170.3k
108

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, which is not real. Real rape is wrong. This is for people who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and is not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

***

Laney was angry with her mother once again. The makeovers she had suggested were really starting to get on Laney's nerves. They sat side by side at the beauty salon getting their hair cut and styled. Most daughters would have loved this lavish treatment, but Laney wasn't excited. Tobi wasn't a good mother and that was one of the many reasons Laney couldn't wait to get away from her. As soon as she was done with college and had a job of her own, she would never have to live anywhere near Tobi ever again.

"Why are we doing this?" Laney whined.

"You're always telling me how you want to hook up with Derek Trevor. I'm just trying to help you achieve that goal."

"What kind of mother helps her daughter get laid?" Laney asked her and she raised one eyebrow as if she'd never thought about it.

"The kind that loves you. I just want you to get what you want and be happy. is that so horrible?"

"Why can't guys just like me for who I am? Why do I have to look like a carbon copy of every other girl out there to get Derek's attention?" Laney asked her mother seriously.

"Derek just wants to see you trying to be sexy. It's how his brain works. Just trust me, if there's one thing I know, it's men." Tobi gave her daughter a knowing look.

"Oh, I know you're a slut, Mom." Both hairdressers looked up from their work in shock. "I mean, I know you know how to get men to do what you want." She shrugged and the hairstylists returned to their work.

Two hours later they were on their way home. Tobi insisted on stopping for smoothies and then insisted that Laney drink it right away. Laney thought this was odd but then again, everything Tobi did was odd. She did as she was told and the Lemon Zing flavored smoothie was absolutely delicious.

When they finally arrived home Tobi urged Laney to go on ahead of her. Laney skipped up the driveway and keyed into the front door. It was mostly dark as she made her way into the living room. Someone came out of the kitchen, walking toward her. She felt momentarily disoriented until she realized who it was. It was her longtime crush, Derek Trevor. He wasn't wearing a shirt and Laney thought this was odd but she couldn't do much to stop what happened next.

Derek said hello to her before pulling her to him for a deep, dark kiss. She had never imagined that he would be kissing her like this. Maybe her mother had been right about Derek. Maybe he just needed to see her trying to be sexy. Maybe the makeover had been the right idea. He continued to kiss her until he had her naked right there in the living room. She hoped her mother didn't see her like this but then again she was feeling extremely free. She didn't really care about much.

When Derek turned her around and bent her naked body over the couch, she allowed it to happen. She let him have his way with her, sticking his dick right up inside of her tight pussy. She wasn't a virgin, but she'd only had sex a handful of times before this one. Derek was much rougher than any of the other guys she had been with and she wondered if she could really handle a guy like Derek who liked to fuck hard and fast.

She didn't really have a choice. She was feeling woozy and fading fast. She didn't want to fall asleep but her eyes were shutting. She wasn't quite out all the way when something shifted in Derek's demeanor. He thought that she was asleep but there was a part of her brain that was still awake. She could still hear him breathing as he fucked her. He paused.

"Guys, she's asleep. You can all have your turn now. Tobi, where are you?"

"I'm over here. I'll be watching."

"You're a sick twist, Tobi."

"Am I?" she asked.

"What woman watches her daughter get fucked like this?"

"A woman that wants to make sure Laney gets what she really needs most."

"What's that? Ten dicks?" Derek laughed.

"There aren't ten of you," Tobi said with regret.

Laney could hear her mother plotting with Derek. So this was all her doing. She tried to move, angry and wanting to punch the shit out of her mother's pretty, little face. Except she found that she could not move. All she could do was take the dicks that were being fed to her. The guys were all shoving cocks in every hole, fighting over who got her ass and something inside of Laney began to feel like she was desirable.

It felt good to have men fighting over her, especially Derek. She wondered if Derek really wanted her or if Tobi had somehow conned him into wanted Laney. She felt her asshole getting ripped open by one of Derek's friends. It felt so good to have all her holes fucked. They had her mouth pried open and a cock down her throat. Her mother had drugged her. She realized the horror of the situation as she thought about the way Tobi had made her drink that smoothie. She was really passing out now but just before she was out for good she opened her eyes for a fraction of a second and saw Tobi, naked, and staring straight at her. Her hand was rubbing her pussy and Laney felt like throwing up. Fortunately, she passed out instead.

"I think she might have been awake there for a second," Tobi worried.

"Who cares? She won't remember when she wakes up."

"When is it my turn?" Tobi asked them.

"Why don't we all fuck you both. We have enough dicks here to keep all of the mom and daughter holes full."

"Which pussy do you like better? Mine or Laney's?" Tobi asked.

"I'm partial to MILF pussy myself," Derek said. But you're much too awake for this shit.

"I am."

"Here, eat this," he handed her a gummy bear and she ate it.

"What was that?"

"Just a little fun edible."

"Like your cock?"

"Just like that, you MILF slut." Within minutes, whatever was in the gummy bear filled her head and she wasn't quite unconscious, but she was out enough for the guys to have their way with her. They were rough with her this time, now that they knew what she could handle.

She took their cocks like a champion, showing them why MILFs were so fucking awesome at being sluts. Tobi was such a fine specimen of a woman. Every guy that stuck his cock in her knew that he was lucky he was getting another turn. They abandoned Laney after a while, opting for Tobi's MILF holes.

"Mom is just so fucking hot!" one of the guys exclaimed. Laney was waking up and to her shock and horror, she saw Derek's cock shoved deep down her mother's throat. There were cocks in her pussy and ass too. Laney looked down at herself and saw she was also naked and covered in cum.

"Laney, get over here and eat your mom's pussy like a good girl," Derek ordered her.

"No. No...I don't want to..."

"Laney. Come lick her pussy now or I'm never fucking you again. Is that what you want?"

"No, I...I just don't want to eat my own mom's pussy."

"It's tasty, Laney. Just try it." He grabbed her by the neck and forced her mouth onto Tobi's pussy. She resisted a bit as her tongue found her mom's taste for the first time. To her amazement, she realized that her mother's pussy tasted so good that she couldn't stop eating it.

"Look at her! What a slut! She likes it!"

"You're a twisted slut, Laney. Maybe even more twisted than your mom. By the way, I love the new haircut. You look nice. Maybe we can go out on a date sometime?" Derek asked but Laney was too busy eating her mother's pussy to notice or care.

"Laney?" Derek asked, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her from her mother's snatch.

"What is it?" Laney was irritated at being pulled away.

"How does that fucking taste, you little slut?"

"It tastes good."

"You like being made to eat your mommy's pussy?"

"YES!" she screamed and so he pushed her face back down into it. Tobi was half asleep but she was moaning and then cumming as she slept. Laney didn't stop eating her. She kept right on going until Derek finally pulled her off of Tobi's cunt and placed her mouth on his cock. He was going to use the shit out of Laney now that he knew what a slut she was too. He would use both mother and daughter as his stupid rape sluts from now on.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers