All Comments on 'Druid Chronicle Ch. 04'

by Salixx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Lovely

Glad I picked this story up. Lovely to get to read several chapters at once, even if it does make one hunger for more. But they will come in their own time.

He's got a past to him. Lots of it. Very interesting, but also in a way, unnecessary for us to know fully. We know enough for now, and should more come that's for then.

For a man wanting to be left alone, and one without heirs. He seems to have collected some lovely females to him. His magic is also fascinating. I love hybrids, and look forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for your writing. Be well, and take all the time you need. Your story is worth the wait ^.^

ZoconjaZoconjaover 3 years ago
What he said.

I agree with jpz great story cant wait to find out about his past.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 3 years ago

I have very much enjoyed this series. Thank you for giving it to us.

I would be very grateful for them to come faster or be longer... but that is the greedy me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stunning. You keep it interesting. I like that the sex isn't automatic and that the women have non-human personalities. The way the three woman fit together into a whole is a little too convinient for my taste, together with the Orrens hybrid talents, it is not enough to break the spell of the story.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying this series! I love how you tell a story between the sex scenes, it keeps it really interesting. I like the characters, and I'm exited for what's next.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55over 3 years ago

Very glad I found this story. It seems harder and harder to find new stories like this on the website. Especially well written ones. I hope to discover more and more of the world you created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very interesting story, very enjoyable. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalixx@Salixx
Thank you for reading my submissions, I love the feedback. I don't mind comparisons but please do not disparage other authors in the comments of my stories. (I have not vanished, but I have changed the email below by one letter after losing access to the last one. If you w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES