Druid Chronicle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this dangerous", he managed to gasp out.

"You should have... thought of that... before you cast the spell." She bit his ear lightly, it was unexpected and he thrust against her harder.

He wasn't sure when the flower closed or when it was dark out but there was a tiny greenish glow inside with her. He had cum twice before he noticed it and had slumped unceremoniously into the bottom of the flower. The spell had dissipated, so had the pheromone effect and now his energy was gone too.

"What is this?"

"Bioluminescence."

"You can do that?"

"A little. Yes."

He was feeling comfortable and safe again and too weary to climb back up. Staring at her knees made it easier to apologize though. "I was angry. Not at you. I don't know what I was angry at. I'm sorry."

She didn't say anything. He rubbed her calf, if that was the right word for it, and then her thigh. She wriggled a little bit with the pressure.

"I'm sorry I cast a spell on you."

"You should be."

He moved his hands a little higher and sat up a little more. The perfume scent was rather strong here. "I think I should make it up to you."

Now she leaned in moving her hips closer to his head. The flower behind him may also have pushed his head closer to her. "That would only be fair considering..."

Her sentence ended when his tongue made contact and if she said anything more he was too engrossed to notice.

When she came the floral scent was so intense and dizzying he almost felt like he had shared in her orgasm. The entire flower shuddered around him and tilted backwards. He took a moment to recover and then crawled back up her body.

She hugged him to her. "I think I'm going to keep you."

Between the crazy angle of the flower and the mild euphoria from the aroma he wasn't even sure which way was up and who was on top.

"Ok" he agreed readily. "Does anyone ever escape you?"

"You do."

"Because you let me."

He lay with her for a while until announcing he was thirsty.

She opened the flower to let a bit more fresh air in. "I don't think you should have any more nectar, you've had enough."

"Nectar? I have?"

She wiggled her hips suggestively. "Yes, you have."

"Oh." She rolled off of him which seemed to be the current situation. She had more room to do so with the flower partially open.

He half climbed, half fell out into the courtyard. It was dusk and quiet except for the hum of insects. He was naked and slathered in assorted fluids. He kissed Ephenome which made him want to climb back in with her. Instead he regained a little bit of control and went to the back terrace where he just walked right into the nearest section of the pool. The water was slightly cooler than the air and comfortable and he floated around for a while before climbing back out and walking, still naked, into his house.

12