Druids#13b - Eileen's Rogering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter got down to business. Putting his tongue inside her, where his cock had just been a while ago, Eileen moaned out loud. He lifted his head, looked up in her direction and said: "Shhhh, we do have neighbors." Eileen giggled a bit and promised herself to try to be a little quieter, but she couldn't be sure of her reaction, if he was going to do that again. Walter resumed his ministrations and could soon taste and feel her burgeoning excitement. He moved his hands under her, cupping those lovely mounds of her ass. He now applied his attention directly to her reactive little clit. First circling the bud with his tongue, then applying pressure directly to it, Walter could sense her excitement now by the ever so slight rocking of her pelvis. Using his hands to encourage her movement, he soon had her humping against his face while he licked and sucked on her little bud.

Her rocking became a sort of thrusting and very soon Eileen was lost in her own world of passion. Going over the edge, she could not stop herself from letting out a little moan. She tried to make it less loud but as the orgasm peaked, she lost a little control and squeezed poor Walters head tightly between her trembling legs. He never actually heard how loud (or not) that her moan was, his ears being covered by her quaking thighs. Walter held on as Eileen rode out the feeling. She put her hands down onto his head and lifted him up and away from her still throbbing crotch.

Walter lifted her right leg from his shoulder and slid to his left under her leg. He helped her as she turned onto her left side and he moved up the bed until their heads were about even, He did manage to wipe her moisture from his face as he moved up to her. He settled into a position behind her, his now fully recovered cock pressed against that lovely butt, almost perfectly aligned with the crease. She pushed back against him to confirm her suspicion that he was rock hard once again.

He was about to invite her to bend forward a little for some back access 'rogering' when she turned her head and said: "My turn!"

With that, she sat up and pushed him over onto his back. She then leaned across his mid-section facing toward his feet and grabbed his cock, lifting it up and giving it a noisy little kiss. Walter moaned a little, imitating her vocalizations during his recent visit to her crotch. He could hear the smile in her voice when she said: "Now, don't mock me. You're in a very vulnerable position". All Walter could come up with was a smart: "Yes Ma'am." With that, Eileen opened wide and surrounded Walters cock with her lips and then her mouth. She drew him in sliding her lips down his length until the tip touched the back of her mouth. She had heard about women who could take a man into their throat, mostly from her ex, but she knew that she would not be able to do that, at least without much more practice. So, she concentrated on what she knew how to do, and proceeded to work on Walters cock with, she hoped, the same vigor as he had done with her. Walter didn't want to come like this, not yet anyway.

Reaching down with his strong left arm, Walter slid his hand under Eileen's legs and pulled her toward the top of the bed. She kept her mouth on his cock and let her lower body be dragged up without objection. She soon figured out what was happening when she felt him put her right leg over him so that she was essentially kneeling on the bed just above his shoulders. Grabbing a pillow, Walter shoved it under the back of his head and neck, effectively pushing his face up into her pussy again. Clever boy! Eileen now understood the meaning of the term 'sixty-nine' and gave herself up to this new exciting activity. Walter got an idea of her approval by the increase in her application of lips and tongue to his rigid cock.

Trying his best to hold out, Walter applied his mouth once again to the delicious pussy now directly on his face. He put his arms over her back and pulled her down onto him. Eileen's legs opened enough to allow a good fit and she soon found herself more aware of what Walter was doing than the cock that was still in her mouth. Twice she tried to refocus on him but was soon distracted from her task by Walters's insistent application of a gentle, pulsing sucking on her once again engorged clit. Almost without warning, this time, Eileen had another orgasm. This one was within a very few minutes of the last one. As she pressed herself down on Walters face, she found herself rocking her hips and grinding herself against him. This time the orgasm seemed stronger than the last, although it was also somehow different.

Eileen still had Walters cock in her mouth as the throbbing faded. She again felt the elation that follows a good come. Walter pulled the pillow out from under his neck allowing him to put his head back down onto the bed. He said: "Come back up here by me, I'm not through with you yet." Eileen reluctantly let his cock slip out of her mouth and rotated herself, staying on top of him, until they were face to face.

She could smell herself on him. He pulled her down and kissed her deeply. She could then taste herself on his lips and tongue. She had never tasted herself before, but somehow it only added to the passion of the moment. "I'm supposed to give you a 'rogering' not finish in your mouth, right?"

"I certainly wouldn't mind if you finished anywhere you wanted", she said as sultry as she could muster. Walter responded: "How about a little back door action? Thinking quickly about the Equinox ceremony and all the preparations required, she answered: "Just what do you mean?"

"C'mere, and I'll show you." With that, Eileen slid herself off of him and back onto the bed lying on her stomach. He turned on his side facing her and assisted her onto her side, facing away, in the spoons position. Putting his hands onto her shoulders, he gently pushed until she took the hint and bent slightly, at the waist. Walter took his cock in hand, once again, and started sliding it along her very well lubricated slit. Finding her center, he slid himself into her going well past the half-way point on the first push.

Eileen: "Oh, now I understand; back door" She pushed back against him encouraging him to push in the remaining length. Reaching around her, he cupped her left breast with his hand and reached down into her crotch to help her along with his right hand.

Eileen: "I'm already two up on you, are you sure that you wouldn't just like to take this one on your own?"

Walt: "It would mean more to me if you came along with me, on this trip."

Eileen just moaned and put her hands on top of his. Walter started a steady stroke in and out of her while applying a gentle rubbing around and on her still erect little clit. Soon, they were both gyrating toward an almost simultaneous climax, Eileen peaking just a second or two before Walter. This was, in fact, the 'rogering' that she needed. In this spoons position, Walter was able to stay inside her for a little while. They both felt sleep coming on, so Walter withdrew himself and pulled the covers up over them. Once Eileen dropped off to sleep, Walter got up and took his cell phone out of his shirt pocket. He went into the bathroom and took a nice long piss. He also took the opportunity to send a text to Meagan: 'Mission Accomplished, twice so far" He then set the alarm functions to wake them at five AM because, unlike Eileen, he had to go to work tomorrow. After he thought about it, he reset the alarm to four-thirty, maybe he could get in one more 'rogering' before he left.

Getting back into the bed, he moved back up behind Eileen again. Damn, she had a great ass!

12