The Jocasta Complex - Pt. 01

Story Info
Mothers and sons give in to their lust on group vacation.
32.9k words
4.63
33.3k
61

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains explicit sexual language and activity, including rough sex. If such material offends you, please move on to a different story. There is something for everyone on Literotica's website.

Please note that this is the FIRST part of this FIVE part story.

~~~~~

The Jocasta Complex - Part 1

Mothers and sons succumb to their mutual lust on a two week mountain holiday.

~~~~~

Friday Morning / Day 1

She was still in that fuzzy netherworld between consciousness and dreams as she slowly stirred in bed. Although the room was totally dark, she sensed that she was not alone. She felt a rush of adrenaline as strong hands gripped her arms and legs. She struggled to break free, but the strong hands firmly held her down on the bed in the darkened room and she was helpless to resist.

Allyson could feel four sets of hands around her wrists, forearms, ankles and thighs. Two more hands held her head down and covered her mouth, preventing her from screaming. When the initial shock receded, Allyson ultimately tried to scream, but her cries of terror were muted by the hand over her mouth.

She was wide awake now and her eyes darted around in the dark. She was only able to make out the shadowy forms of the men hovering over her. The man who had his hand over her mouth with her hair firmly in the grip of his other hand leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"Quit struggling Ally," sneered the man, his voice sounding almost amused. "We know what you want, and we're going to give it to you."

Allyson continued to writhe and struggle against the men's firm grips on her body as her muted screams went unheeded and unheard. Her tormentors continued to pull her arms and legs apart into a spreadeagle position and there was nothing she could do to stop them as she vainly tried to wriggle free.

The man who had whispered to her moved his mouth to just below her ear and began kissing and then licking her neck as he continued to yank on her hair, holding her head on the pillow. Excitement mixed with terror rushed through Allyson's body.

'How could he possibly know that my neck was my most vulnerable erogenous zone?' wondered Allyson as her heart pounded inside her chest and the first tingling and unwanted sensations of pleasure radiated through her body.

Gradually, as the man nibbled, sucked and licked her neck, Allyson's body ceased to struggle against the men's grips. It wasn't the pleasure she was feeling that made her acquiesce, she tried to tell herself. It was because struggling against their strong hands was futile and a waste of energy.

But still, the pleasure continued to surge through her body, encouraging her to relent. She needed to collect herself and think straight, she told herself.

"If you're a good girl, I'll take my hand off your mouth," whispered the man into her ear. "Are you going to be a good girl, Ally?"

Allyson was a bundle of conflicting emotions as she nodded her head yes. Fear, anticipation, dread, excitement, and every contradictory emotion possible swirled inside her head. She nodded her head again, this time more convincingly.

"That's a good girl, Ally," whispered the man as he released her hair and began stroking her forehead and hair. The man's other hand slipped away from her mouth and lightly clutched her neck as his mouth moved to hers, driving his tongue inside. He gave her a passionate wet kiss. Almost involuntarily, Allyson responded as their tongues brushed against each other, again and again.

Allyson could feel the men gripping her wrists use their other hand to untangle her fingers from the fists they were balled into and instead wrapped her fingers around stiff warm flesh. Immediately, she knew her fingers were circling two penises and she also knew what they wanted her to do.

As she began to stroke the stiff muscles with her hands, she could feel the two men leaning forward over her body. In no time their lips and tongues found her hard aroused nipples and their hands began kneading her breasts.

At the same time, the men who held her thighs and ankles released them. Each of these men grasped one of her soft ass cheeks, kneading them and lifting her ass off the bed. Allyson was too frightened and emotionally overwrought to resist.

When she felt the fingers on the men's other hands penetrating her wet pussy and her anus, she meekly spread her legs wider, giving them easier assess.

"That's a good girl, Ally," whispered the man who had been kissing her. "Listen to your body. You know you want it and your body does too. You always want it!"

"Please! No! Who are you?" panted Allyson.

"Don't be coy!" said another man who was standing at the side of the bed, away from the other men. "You know exactly who we are."

Allyson quickly turned her head toward the sound of the man's voice, but like the other men, he was just a shadowy figure in the darkened room. In the darkness, they were nothing more that ghostly phantoms.

Even so, there was something about the voice that was familiar. It faintly sounded like her husband. But she knew that was impossible. He was dead and had been for nearly two years. And besides, the voice sounded younger. She had this strange intuition that this was how her dead husband had sounded as a young man, long before they had met.

All thoughts of the voice from across the room disappeared as she felt one of the men, whose penis she held, wrest it away and straddle her, lodging his stiff muscle into her ample cleavage, using his hands to push her breasts together as he began tit fucking her.

The other man disengaged his cock from her other hand and before she could protest, he grabbed her by the hair and jaw as he drove his blood engorged muscle into her mouth. Her feeble screams of protest were muted by his cock as he filled her throat.

The other two men continued to thrust their fingers into her gushing pussy and sensitive ass. They each had three fingers inside her now and they gradually picked up their pace as she responded to them by swaying her ass back and forth and up and down, in rhythm with their thrust.

Allyson's mind had shut down. She was no longer thinking, just feeling, responding to the pleasure that was being visited on her body. The pleasure she had craved and missed the last two lonely years.

As Allyson's head continued to swirl it eventually occurred to her that one of the men was missing. It was the man who had been whispering to her. He had weakened her resolve to resist by assaulting her where she was most vulnerable, the erogenous zone on her neck, just beneath her ear. How had he known that was where she was most susceptible to temptation?

The answer to her first question was quickly forthcoming as she felt a man's hair tickling the inside of her thighs, followed by the sides of his face as his head drew closer to her pussy. Allyson's heart leaped in expectation of what she knew would come next, her breasts heaving in and out as the muscles in her stomach constricted tightly in breathless anticipation.

When his lips and tongue found Allyson's clit she exploded in orgasm and her entire body shook, spasming as the pleasure coursed through her body. Dislodging the cock in her mouth momentarily, she cried out in orgasmic bliss.

At the same time, a chorus of bemused laughter from the men filled the room, with one man pointedly announcing, "This is one horny bitch!"

Allyson's pleasured screams continued to fill the darkened room as the fingers in her pussy and ass, and the tongue and lips that tantalized her clit, triggered one orgasm after another as her body continued to throb with pleasure.

"Oh God, YES!" Allyson cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh God! YES! I need it SO BAD!"

Before Allyson could exhort the men any further, the man who had originally been face fucking her thrust his cock back into her gaping mouth and seconds later she could feel his penis throbbing inside her throat as she frantically gulped down his load until he pulled out.

With her mouth free again, Allyson resumed begging the men to fuck her even harder as one orgasm after another swept over her until she was so overcome with such intense pleasure that she could no longer speak and only soft whimpers of pleasure emanated from her limp body.

No sooner had Allyson's flurry of orgasms started to recede than the man between her breasts rolled over onto his back and the other men lifted Allyson on top of him as he guided his cock inside her sopping pussy.

The man who had been fingering her ass straddled her from behind and quickly thrust his raging cock into her tight ass, driving it into her until his public hair was brushing against her sensitive anus.

"Oh God, YES!" squealed Allyson. "Both of you! Fuck me hard! Deeper, deeper! OH, PLEASSEEE! DEEPER!"

"That's it, Ally!" said the whisperer who had returned his lips to her ear after nibbling on her sensitive neck again. "Let go, Ally! Give in! You know you're a whore. Give in! Surrender!"

"Oh God! Yes! YEESSSS!" shouted Allyson.

"Finger yourself for us, Ally," ordered the man. "They want to feel you cum while they're inside you. Make yourself cum again, Ally! Do it! Let them fill you with their hot cum!"

Before Allyson could say or do anything, the man forced her hand down to her pussy. And as he did so, another man thrust his hard cock into her mouth and began throat fucking her, this time more viciously than the previous man.

Allyson's fingers enthusiastically found her clit and it was like pushing the button for a rocket launch. She exploded in orgasm all over again. She began thrashing around wildly, swaying her ass back and forth wildly as her hips ground into her fingers and the two cocks that found the deepest recesses of her ass and pussy.

Allyson had another steely hard cock tightly in the grip of her free hand. She arched her back as the two cocks plumbed the depths of her two holes and her own fingers sent jolts of pleasure from her clit to every part of her as her body throbbed with agonizing pleasure.

Bleary eyed now, as her entire body felt like one large nerve ending, Allyson cast her eyes toward the man whose voice had sounded like her dead husband. Momentarily, the room seemed not quit as dark and she could vaguely see the outline of his body more clearly. He was taller and fitter than her husband. She had the sense that he was much younger, just like his voice. And he had a video camera in his hands, filming her every move.

Suddenly, Allyson felt confused. It was too dark to use a video camera, Allyson thought to herself fleetingly, as the pleasure that consumed her continued to distract her and impair her judgement. How could he possibly be filming them in the dark?

Turning away from him, she looked up at the penis in her left hand. Now she saw that the stiff cock in her hand was actually the brass rail on the headboard behind her. Looking down she saw that the body beneath her was one of the stiff throw pillows from the head of the bed.

Frantically looking around, there were no men reaming her ass and pussy. It was only her own fingers sending the waves of pleasure through her body as she frigged herself, alone in the dark.

Allyson rolled over on her side and curled up into a fetal position as her body shuddered and she began to wail uncontrollably. It had happened again, she thought in frustration. Yet another dream! But what kind of a dream, she asked herself.

Was it just a wet dream brought on by the sexual frustration of not having been with a man in nearly two years? Or was it a nightmare? It certainly seemed as though it could be a nightmare, since these dreams always left her feeling so ill at ease and consumed with a sense of dread, a fear of something she just couldn't quite put her finger on.

The same dream kept returning night after night. But each night it was slightly, almost imperceptibly, different. She had been having the dreams for over a month now. The fact that she lived alone in the huge house now only served to make the dreams worse. She had no one to talk to or cling to after she awoke.

That's why she had sought the aid of a therapist, someone who could help her decipher her troublesome dreams, someone to talk to. Allyson's therapist had recommended that she keep a record of these dreams in a diary.

Her therapist had suggested that there may be subtle differences in each dream and that over time the dreams might become clearer as she added more detail. And as it turned out, her therapist was right. With each dream some new detail seemed to emerge.

That was the good news. The bad news was that with each new added detail, the dreams seemed to be even more vividly real. And tonight's dream had felt so real that it left her body drenched in sweat and crying out in the dark.

Allyson continued to lay curled up in a ball at the center of the bed, mired in a huge slick puddle of her sex juices. They had gushed from her excited body as she dreamt of fucking shadowy ghosts in her dark and lonely bedroom.

After a good cry, Allyson gathered herself and sat up in bed. Looking at the alarm clock on the nightstand, it said 3 a.m. After taking a few more deep breaths, Allyson got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower.

As she showered and then dried herself, Allyson continued to replay the details of her dream in her mind. She wanted to retain every detail before they slipped away, so she could record them in her diary. Once she had finished drying herself and combed out her hair, Allyson threw on her bathrobe and headed downstairs to the kitchen to make coffee. She was too overwrought to go back to sleep.

As the coffee brewed, Allyson sat at the counter writing about her newest dream in her diary. At her therapist's suggestion, she had bought it for that purpose. It was a leather bound volume and had a small lock. Allyson didn't want the contents of her private diary to be seen by anyone other than herself.

The only other person who would know any of what lied within the diary's pages was her therapist, Dr. Irene Nesbitt, and even to her, Allyson would only relate some of the contents during their sessions.

The therapist would only hear the things that Allyson thought were absolutely necessary. There were some things that Allyson dreamt that were too embarrassing to tell even Dr. Nesbitt.

Much of what was within the diary could be harmful to Allyson and to many others if it was ever revealed. Some of Allyson's dreams were flights of fantasy, spurred by her subconscious. Other dreams were about things that had been all too real.

Those entries were a recounting of she and her dead husband's wildest and most reckless sexual escapades from the past. Allyson knew that it was behavior that the average person would find shocking, shameful and maybe even disgusting.

Allyson finished transcribing what she remembered from her most recent dream soon after the coffee finished brewing. Pouring herself a cup of coffee, she returned to the diary and reread today's entry one last time in the hope that it might jog some further memories from her subconscious, but it did not. Allyson locked her diary and put it in the large woven tote bag she planned on taking with her on her trip later that morning.

Looking at the microwave's clock, Allyson saw that it was almost 4:30 a.m. Since she was wide awake now, Allyson impulsively decided to get an early start on her drive to the family ranch in the Sierra foothills near Sonora. She had already packed the SUV the night before and had filled it with gas on her way home from the office the previous afternoon.

Allyson returned to the bedroom and changed into the clothes she would wear for the three hour trip to the ranch. If she started now, she would miss some of the early morning commuter traffic around the lower end of the bay between her home in Palo Alto and Fremont on the opposite side of the bay.

After that, she would transition from one freeway to another, jumping from the 680 to the 84, then heading due east on the 580 and 205 which would take her across the central valley. The final stretch on the 120 and 49 would take her to the ranch, just outside the quaint Sierra foothills town of Sonora with its Gold Rush Era western style buildings.

With any luck, the 140 mile trip would take less than the three hours it usually required with busy bay area traffic. If all went well, she would arrive at the ranch mid-morning, well ahead of her son and his six friends and have time to take a nap and rest before beginning the delicate task of rebuilding her frayed relationship with her stepson, which was the main purpose of the trip.

Closing the door from the kitchen into the garage behind her, Allyson keyed in the code on the alarm panel next to the door. It was still a little chilly and she rushed to the SUV to get the heater running and to turn on the heated seat as the garage door opened.

She had dressed comfortably for the long drive, wearing a loose fitting tank top over her bare breasts and a pair of low waisted khaki short shorts that barely covered her mons on the front and the cleft in her ass on the back.

As a successful business woman, Ally was accustomed to working all the angles. She wanted to look sexy for her son and his friends. Especially if that would get her what she wanted―to resume her close relationship with her stepson.

As she opened the driver's door she saw her reflection in the window. The garage's cold had made her large brown nipples even more aroused than they were naturally, they poked through the lightweight material of her loose fitting white tank top.

Allyson smiled at her own reflection in the mirror. Those should give her stepson and his friends something to think about, she thought to herself wickedly. Allyson was aware of her sex appeal and the effect it had on men. Long ago, when she was still a teenager, she had learned to use her raw sexuality to manipulate men and get what she wanted.

Jumping into the SUV to escape the morning chill, Allyson backed out while hitting the button to close the garage door behind her. Within a matter of minutes she was on the freeway heading south and around the lower end of the bay.

It was extremely foggy and the going was slow. As she drove, she continued to think about the events of the last few months that had left her estranged from her twenty year old stepson.

What she desperately wanted from her stepson now was to be part of his life again. She had raised him as though he were her own and being estranged from him left a void in her life. So if flashing a little tit would aid her in that effort, so be it.

In the two years since his father's death they had drifted apart. Compounding the problem, they were then separated from each other because of Covid. The bad feeling that developed after the disposition of her husband's estate had only exacerbated the problem.

Nerves had been raw then, and they mutually agreed at the time that it would be best for her stepson Josh to remain with his grandparents and he would help look after them during Covid, since they were both in their late seventies. It seemed like the right thing to do since the three were already quarantining together in southern California when the Covid restrictions took effect.

As bad luck would have it, Josh was visiting with his grandparents at the time. The reason it was bad luck was because Allyson knew that her in-laws would try to turn her stepson against her. After her husband's death, the disposition of his estate had not gone as his parents anticipated it would go. They lashed out and blamed Allyson for it, accusing her of conniving to steal their grandson's inheritance.

In spite of all the reassurances from their personal and corporate lawyers that everything was completely above board and legal, the attorneys could not persuade Josh's grandparents to change their mind and accept the disposition of their son's estate. In their minds, Allyson had cheated them and their grandson out of their rightful inheritance.