Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silence, buffoon," Granny said. "There is a minor issue. You see, despite your outward appearance, you are not truly demonkind."

"So? Have you seen me? Have you seen these?" Jason said, grabbing his boobs with both hands. "I'm pretty sure I've got what it takes to get a guy off."

"It is not that simple," Granny said. "The humans of Tarterus are ... less sensitive than Earthborn humans. They require the stimulation of actual demon flesh in order to produce their essence."

"Okay..." Jason said, still not sure if believed Granny. "So how do we get around that?"

"I do have a plan," Granny said. "In the interest of your continued survival, I strongly suggest that you follow my lead."

As it turned out, the area around the antipode was not devoid of structures. They all looked about the same: roughly IKEA-sized, made of stone walls, with big iron gates on one end and what looked like service elevator hatches in the roof. They were heading toward one of the bigger ones.

"This is where we stable our humans," Granny said. "Steel yourself, Jason. I suspect you shall find this somewhat disturbing."

Before Jason could give voice to the questions swirling in his mind, the group touched down. Berel, still naked, came to stand before Granny, and nodded her head in a curt bow.

"May Great Electra favor you, my Lady," the captain said. The she, her guard, and the rest of the group from Pinnacle's Peak took off. They flew up and away, leaving Jason and Granny alone. They kicked up a lot of dust in their wake, and that was when Jason got a good whiff of the smell.

Jason tried to speak, but found himself gagging instead.

The smell was actually a lot of smells, none of them even remotely pleasant. It was hard to pin them down to one thing, since they seemed to morph as they assaulted his nostrils. Scents like pungent cheese, socks gone too long without washing, that thing in the fridge that might have once been either fish or hamburger but was now just an unidentifiable rotting meaty thing, and, underneath it all, a tang of vomit. The whole mess didn't just smell bad, it smelled sharp, almost as if it wasn't simply entering his nose, but physically stabbing his mucous membranes.

"Lord have mercy!" Jason said, when he found his voice again. "You keep people in there?!"

"Beasts," Granny corrected him, "not people. You must remember that."

"What-" Jason began, but Granny silenced him with a glare. Three Wings were walking toward them from the entrance.

These Wings looked different. Less muscular, and decidedly chubbier all around. They were still taller than he was, and probably capable of bench pressing a couch or two, but it seemed clear to Jason that these weren't soldiers. This was bolstered by the fact that they didn't carry weapons, and, rather than the standard-issue skirts and vests, they sported full-body leather aprons, with elbow-length leather gloves to match.

"Greetings, my Lady!" said the Wing in the lead. "I'm Agata, and I run the stables here. It's a great honor to receive you!"

Jason took an instant liking to Agata, although he couldn't pin down why. Maybe it was the way that she spoke. It was the same Wingspeak that Jason had gotten used to, but he could hear a subtle accent to her speech. And while he had no idea what the accent meant, sociologically speaking, he got the feeling that it was supposed to be folksy.

Or maybe it was the boobs. Agata possessed pair of plump, round tatas. And though they were mostly contained, at least a D-cup's worth of breasty goodness splurged over the top of her apron, jiggling and wobbling around congenially.

But maybe it was that she was actually smiling. Not a cruel smile, or a wicked smile, or a forced smile, but an actual "I'm happy to be here" smile. It was reassuring, and a bit disarming, to see such a friendly expression on this alien world.

"Thank you, Agata," Granny said. There was hint of disdain in her voice that she didn't bother to mask. Jason repressed an urge to elbow her in the ribs and tell her to knock it off with the snobby act.

Agata didn't seem to mind, though. "Right!" she said, clapping her gloved hands together. "Let's get you anointed. No time to waste!"

"Finally! See?" Jason said to Granny. "This lady gets it."

The two other Wings opened the iron gates, their hinges making only the faintest whine as they swung outward. A new blast of foul air wafted over them, more concentrated then before, and muggier than a sauna.

"Oh my god!" Jason said, taking an involuntary step backward. "It's so strong-!"

"Aye, the males have their own lovely aroma," Agata said. "I call it the smell of power! Come, come. We mustn't keep the Regent waiting!" She led them inside.

Jason had tried to avoid thinking about the humans on Tarterus. When he did, though, he'd imagined a sort of half-baked sword-and-sandals fantasy. Well-muscled Schwarzeneggers and Lundgrens in loincloths, laboring hard by day, grudgingly accepting their bread and water like obedient little minions, and defiantly withstanding the abuse of their demonic overlords. Meanwhile, in their cells at night, they secretly plotted escape, maybe even rebellion. It was bleak, but it was the stuff of heroes.

The reality was much, much worse.

The good news was that there were no cells. The bad news is that they weren't necessary.

The place was set up in an open floor plan arrangement, with stone cubicle walls, none more than three feet high.

The humans ... they were barely human at all.

To begin with, they were enormous. Big, oblong blimps of flesh, as far beyond obese as obese was beyond merely fat. Their limbs, where they poked out of their corpulence, seemed to have atrophied to the point of being vestigial. Jason couldn't tell their arms from their legs. The only thing that gave him any sense of their orientation were their faces. Those faces that he could see were pudgy, with features that looked as if they were melting off, with expressions that were either vacant or terrified.

The pens, he realized, weren't there to keep them from escaping; they were there to keep them from rolling away.

"Jesus, Granny!" Jason exclaimed in a whisper to Granny. "This is revolting!"

"Agreed," Granny said. "Humans are truly loathsome."

"But... but..." Jason sputtered, "you made them into this!" Jason said. "How could you do this to people?"

"Not people," Granny reminded him. "Beasts."

"What's the matter, dearie?" Agata said in a cheery voice. "Haven't you been to the stables before?"

"She is my imbecile," Granny said quickly, "and thus has had no need."

"Oh, of course!" Agata said. "No pre-battle anointing, no gathering essence for spells... Well, this must be a treat for you! Just take it in, dearie! Take it all in."

Jason merely goggled at them, disgust rendering him unable to speak. He decided he didn't like Agata so much anymore.

They walked the entire length of the facility. Around them, more Wings in aprons tended to the humans. Slopping buckets of watery goop into stone troughs, wrestling them into position with their gloved hands, dumping big wooden buckets of water onto them. Other Wings hovered overhead, observing the operations and occasionally bellowing out commands.

Meanwhile, the humans moaned and wailed. Not words, but the constant, mournful lowing of animals.

As awful as it was, it did explain a lot. No wonder Pearl and Granny didn't think much of humans, if this was all they knew. Earth-born humans, despite having the abilities of speech and locomotion, were still only one or two steps up from these monstrosities.

All the while, Agata nattered cheerfully over the noise. Some of her speech was directed toward her sisters in the stable, but most of it seemed to be for Granny's benefit.

"725 is looking much better," Agata said, "Touch of flesh rot on that one. And look at the size of 180! Got that one earmarked for a Wing Mother assumption in a few weeks. Hmm, 1432's been refusing food lately. Trying to waste itself away, but not on my watch! Haven't lost a beast in over four hundred years and I'm not about to start now!"

Granny nodded appreciatively at Agata's musings, sometimes chiming in with questions or clarifications of her own. Jason couldn't do anything but gape in stunned horror. He kept seeing the faces of these people, their empty eyes like hard little pebbles, sunken into their doughy flesh. The way their jaws hung open when they moaned and grunted, stubby little teeth and lolling tongues, licking the pale lips on their filthy faces. He tried looking away, but they were everywhere.

Finally, they reached the other end of the building. There was another pair of Wings standing outside a big wooden double door. Agata nodded to them, and the pair opened the doors outward.

"Thought you might appreciate a tour, before we got down to business," Agata was saying. "Do you approve, Lady?" Her question was laced with a note of hopeful obsequiousness.

"Among the finest I have ever seen," Granny said graciously, adding, "You honor our tribe, Lady Agata."

Agata smiled broadly. "You're too kind, Grand Wing Mother!" she said. "Come! Everything is ready."

Inside was a fairly large room, free of humans and lit with more of their magic torches. At the center of the room was a large, worn stone slab, about three feet high. It looked exactly like Jason would've expected a sacrificial altar to look.

Eight Wings stood around the altar, all in their aprons and gloves, sixteen black eyes gazing at them expectantly.

"My staff shall witness," Agata said. She then went around to the other side of the altar, and stood on a little riser that put her a head above the others.

"Bring in the first beast!" Agata shouted. Two of her staff darted off together, exiting through a hatch in the ceiling.

"Granny," Jason whispered, "I'm not okay with this."

"It must be done," Granny said.

"But these dudes are gonna die, right?" Jason said.

"Dying is a blessing for them," Granny said. "And it is a requirement to gain our audience with Great Electra."

"But-"

"Two of these pathetic beasts must die, or the lives of Kristin and Purleen shall be forfeit," Granny hissed. "Which do you choose?"

Jason went silent. Put like that, it wasn't even a contest.

"Approach, Garanetta," Agata said.

Granny stepped to the foot of the altar. Shortly, the two Wings returned. Between them they carried one of the bloated men, each one under one of his arms. The man had a stupid, confused look on his face, but Jason didn't think he was capable of anything else. Bits of wood chips, mud and shit trickled off of him.

They handlers deposited the smelly creature onto the altar, adjusting him so that he was mostly on his back. His head they propped up on a small mound of wood chips provided by another member of Agata's staff. This afforded him a more or less direct view, over his giant belly, of Granny at the opposite end of the altar, near his feet.

Agata stared hard at the human beast. The beast stared back at her with a dumb, disinterested look on his face. He gave a curious little snuffle.

Agata's eyes began to spark with yellow flames. "Please the Lady," she said to the human in a flat voice.

Two of the handlers pulled the man's flabtastic legs apart, and Granny moved forward into the space they'd made. Only then did Jason notice the man's junk. He had, Jason was surprised to see, an averaged-sized dick, although, compared to the overall size of the man, it looked tiny. His testicles, on the other hand, were quite hefty. They looked like gray, wrinkly oranges.

Granny ran her hands along the man's flabby thighs, which caused him to moan. His penis became instantly engorged, jutting up sharply at the touch of Granny's demon flesh.

Granny took his erect penis into her hand. The man groaned, seemingly out of both pleasure and confusion.

"Please the Lady," Agata said again, this time more insistently, her eyes sparking brighter.

The man grimaced, contorting the melted-wax flesh of his face. Granny squeezed his dick, and began to slowly stroke her hand up and down his cock.

Still confused, the man nonetheless seemed to get the idea. Following Granny's encouragement, he wiggled his hips, fat belly sloshing from side to side.

"Please the Lady!" Agata said, commanding this time.

After a few more strokes in Granny's grip, the man did just that. He choked out a brief, guttural howl and shot his wad. A globby, white line of jizz spurted out of his cock, leaving a wet stripe of man-goo along Granny's torso, from just below her collarbone to the top of one breast.

Granny stroked a few more drops from the beast's cock, and, having gotten what she needed, unceremoniously released his member, where it flopped onto his flabby belly with a soft thup. Now completely ignoring the man, she used both hands now to spread the man's jizz around on her crimson skin.

Jason looked at the man, and it was clear he was dead. His eyes remained open, but they were wide and glassy, and his jaw hung askew from his final, ecstatic moment. Comically, his dick was still hard, the erection having outlived its owner.

Presently, there was a faint, high pitched whine in the air, emanating from Granny. The patch on her torso where she had smeared the man's semen was glowing. It reminded Jason of those glow in the dark stickers, green and faint. Bright enough to be seen, but not blight enough to see by. After a few seconds, both the whine and glow had faded completely, and the moist patch on Granny had dried.

"A fine blessing!" Agata said. She addressed her assistants. "Alright, clear this beast, and prepare the next."

Granny backed away, and two of the assistants rushed over. They lifted the dead man under his arms in the same way they had brought him in. Jason watched them carry him through the hatch above. He had just enough time to wonder where they were taking the body, but then another pair of stable hands arrived, carrying another beast.

"Alright, dearie, your turn," Agata said to Jason. Then, aside to Granny, "Although I don't know why you insisted on that particular beast. It's not exactly the pick of the litter..."

"Rank must match rank," Granny said, "and as an imbecile, she is the least of us."

"Very well, Grand Wing Mother," Agata said, "but don't expect much of a blessing."

Jason hesitated. He cast a pleading look at Granny.

"Prepare yourself, imbecile, to receive the blessing!" Granny said out loud. Then, softly, she sent, "Trust me."

"Come on then, dear," Agata said, motioning for Jason to take his place. "Don't be shy, love. The beast does most of the work, anyway." She gave a delighted squeal. "First timers are so exciting! You'll be a real Lady in no time!"

The phrase "real Lady" brought back memories of Kristin's confession, and Jason involuntarily shuddered. Nevertheless, he walked nervously to the foot of the altar, resigned to the fact that this had to happen.

The stable hands finished arranging the new guy onto the altar. In general, this man looked similar to the first, but where the first man had been almost hairless, this guy had a little round spot of wavy hair right on the top of his head, as well as scrubby patches of curly fuzz on his cheeks and chin. His calves were similarly blotchy, with clusters of finer hairs in random places.

The man moaned, loudly, as if he knew what was coming, and how powerless he was to avoid it. The assistants grabbed the man's legs and pulled them aside, parting them for Jason.

As it turned out, this man had a pretty large dick. Even though it was still soft, and partially obscured by a sad little tuft of matted pubic hairs, it was easily eight or nine inches, and as big around as a soda can. His testicles, in contrast, were decidedly smaller. His whole nutsack could almost fit into a shot glass.

Jason hesitated again. He looked at Granny, but her face was impassive.

"Go on, then," Agata said. "It certainly can't hurt you."

"Least of my worries," Jason thought. But he stepped forward, placing himself between the gross man's gross legs. Reluctantly, he took the man's cock in his hand.

"Please the Lady," Agata said.

The man's dick just sat in Jason's hand like a squishy sausage.

"You do have to stimulate the beast a little bit," Agata said to him. "You know ... get it going."

"Yeah, yeah," Jason said. "Here goes."

Gripping the man's fat cock firmly, he awkwardly began stroking it up and down.

"Please the Lady," Agata said again, her voice more insistent, her eyes beginning to spark.

Jason didn't expect the man to bust his nut right away; he knew that was unrealistic. He expected a gradual, thickening chubby that eventually blossomed into an erection, and ultimately a pulsing hard-on. The usual life cycle of the horny penis.

What he got was a whole lotta nothing. Jason squished the man's dick around in his hand, feeling like he was playing with room temperature bread dough, and didn't feel even the slightest twitch of interest. Hell, the man wasn't even looking at him. His eyes flicked around to all the other Wings around him, but just passed right over the Lady with her hands on his junk.

It was just like Granny said: despite his looks, he wasn't a demon. For whatever reason, this guy, or, more specifically, this guy's dick, could tell the difference.

"Recalcitrant beast!" Agata said, the sparking around her eyes becoming more intense as her frustration grew. "You will please the Lady!"

Suddenly, the man shut his eyes tight, opened his mouth very wide ... and yawned.

Agata's eyes powered down. "I apologize, Grand Wing Mother," she said, "but this is a very poor beast. Not worthy even of your imbecile, I fear. If you would allow me to swap it for another-"

"If I may, Agata," Granny said, "I would like to attempt a technique under development at my Aerie."

A twitch of annoyance flickered across Agata's face. Apparently she didn't appreciate some hoity-toity outsider coming in and telling her how to do her job. But it passed quickly before she replied. "Of course, Grand Wing Mother," she said coolly. "I bow to your insight."

Granny walked around the side of the altar, positioning herself beside the man-beast's head. She cupped one of her breasts from underneath, and inserted the nipple into the man's slack mouth.

"Imbecile," she said to Jason. "Do you recall the magister Purleen's new coaxing technique?"

Jason raised an eyebrow. "Do you mean-?" He gave his torso a little shake.

"Aye, the same," Granny said. "You will perform it now."

Jason sighed inwardly. Time to see how the other half lives, he thought to himself.

There were curious murmurs from the assistants as Jason removed his backpack, and undid the clasps on his vest. He removed his top and tossed it onto the floor.

Jason knelt down between the man's legs. The smell, a mixture of body odor, ass, and just plain filth, almost made him gag again, but if this was gonna get the job done, he might as well get to it.

Jason placed the man's cock between his breasts, and tried to clutch his boobs around it. It wasn't easy, since the man's flaccid fattie refused to stay in place.

"Hold on," Jason said. "I'm usually better at this..."

It didn't help that his boobs were pretty unmanageable. They were heavy, and a lot of flesh spilled between his fingers. This position was really more of a collaborative kinda thing.

Eventually, though, he was able to get the man's cock wedged into his cleavage, and he clamped his boobs together so it wouldn't get loose again. It didn't feel at all sexy.