Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This what you wanted, bitch?" Jason thought. "This what you like?"

Precum was leaking from his dick now, lathering Lady Jason's cleavage into a slick squooshy tunnel, and leaving viscous glistening trails on Lady Jason's features when his cock slapped her face around. Her mouth hung open, while her head lolled around under the constant assault of dick.

"Why you got your mouth open like that?" Jason thought. "You wanna eat this dick, don'cha? Take this dick you dumb fucking slut..."

Jason tried to thrust his dick between Lady Jason's lips, but succeeded only in punching her in the mouth with it. This only infuriated him further, and he took his frustrations out on both Granny's and Lady Jason's mammaries, mauling them ever harder with his insistent hands and his rudely rampant cock.

Jason was in complete control of the man's body now. Every now and again he would hear exclamations from the Wings, or the increasingly urgent requests from the man to "please Ladies now?" But all that was in the background, second fiddle to getting his payback, yearning for satisfaction.

"You goddamn whore," Jason thought. "You stupid goddamn whore ... think you can come at me with those big fucking titties ... and not get a good, hard fucking ... that's it, bitch ... stroke that fucking dick ... make that fucker come ... make that fucker come with those big ... bouncing ... Lady ..."

Jason abruptly felt the tremors of orgasm thrumming throughout his entire body. Despite the anger-fueled lust that had kept Jason in control, some threshold must have been reached, and the man's consciousness was suddenly thrust to the fore.

An amazingly uncomplicated "please Lady now" reverberated throughout the man's body and mind.

Jason welcomed it. "Fuck yeah! You ready to give it to that Nasty fucking Lady?"

"YES!" the man sent in return. The force of that one thought was more powerful than Jason could have anticipated, and his own thoughts were blown away by it. Having regained complete control, the man spoke.

His was a hoarse, croaky voice, one that had never before uttered words, human or otherwise. But words they were, and in unmistakable Wingspeak the man howled out:

"PLEASE ALL THE LADIES!"

The man's cock throbbed mightily, and then from between the compressed cleavage of Lady Jason's breasts, an enormous column of jism erupted. Propelled by an intense mixture of anger and lust that had been held in check for far too long, the geyser reached an apex of nearly ten feet before gravity took hold. Jason was hypnotized by the sight, watching literal gallons of spunk fountain into the air.

The gathered Wings, similarly entranced, turned their astonished faces upward. They were rewarded by a globby rain of hot, white man-cream. Their wings fluttered in amazement, and they raised their arms up as if to greedily capture the jizzy load in their hands.

The man continued to erupt, and his ejaculatory moan turned into a wail. This was joined by a chorus of feminine voices, as the Wings squealed in gleeful delight.

Jason felt the familiar mental prickling of Granny in his thoughts. "Time to go," she sent.

Jason experienced the soul-wrenching feeling again, but this time it wasn't so bad. While the visual sensation was the same as last time, with the zooming out and back in, it felt more like a snapping back into place. Which in fact, he was.

With his vision still fuzzy, but he found himself looking along the length of the man. He looked flat, melted, more resembling a deflated air mattress than a human being. His arms had gone slack and hung to his sides off the edge of the slab, but his hips continued their steady thrusting. He rammed his huge piston of a dick through Jason's sopping cleavage.

Jason found he was still in contact with the man's mind, although the connection was growing incrementally fainter with each passing second. There wasn't a lot going on in there, though, besides the urge to please the Ladies, and the delicious sensation of fucking Jason's rippling fuck pillows.

Jason obliged the guy, squeezing his breasts up and down the length of the man's beefy log of a cock. With each stroke, the man blasted another torrent of cum into the air, now popping off intermittently like a roman candle.

The Wings, no longer content to just get rained on, had descended on the man's body. They crowded around him, jockeying for position, lapping up the jism that had pooled onto his flesh. Jason couldn't even see the man anymore, just a sea of fluttering black bat wings, and flashes of crimson flesh as they growled and snuffled, ravenous for male essence. The only ones not joining in were Agata, who just stood dumbfounded, and Granny, who had stepped back, breathing heavily like she'd just run a marathon.

And Jason, of course. The man was still ejaculating, and so Jason kept titfucking him. He owed him that much, at least.

At last the spurting slowed, and then stopped, and Jason stopped too. Jason felt a warm, sighing relaxation in the man's thoughts.

"Y'all done, buddy?" Jason sent.

There was a mental grunt of assent from the man, and Jason felt what he felt. Dozens of lips and tongues, soft but hungry, dancing liquidly along his skin.

"Me happy," the man sent. "Ladies happy?"

Jason glanced around. Everything was covered in cum. It was on the walls, in puddles on the floor, and it dripped from the Wings crowded around the man. Even Agata, who had been a bit further away, was a cum-sodden mess.

"You did good, big guy," Jason sent. "And you really showed the Nasty Lady, too."

The man sent another mental grunt, and then Jason felt his thoughts die, popping softly like a soap bubble.

Jason used his breasts to squeeze the last few dollops of cum from the man's dick, and then let the member fall with a plop onto the man's flat, flabby belly.

As if by an unspoken agreement, the Wings suddenly stepped away from the man. They stood stock still, and there was an aura of anticipation in the air.

"Oh shit," Jason said when he realized what was coming. Closing his eyes, he braced himself.

A vast brightness surrounded him, along with a wave of intense heat, as the women absorbed the male essence, the soul-stuff, from the man's ejaculation. He saw the outlines of their bodies, glowing like stars in their shared ecstasy, even through his closed eyelids.

For a few seconds, Jason hoped that his demon body might take the initiative and do the same. He was as cum-slathered as the rest of them, and it would sure as hell be a lot easier than trying to wash it off. But nothing happened, and Jason had no idea how to start the process, even if it was possible.

Well, screw it then, Jason thought. He used his hands to brush the jizz off of himself, flicking it carelessly onto the floor.

He was trying to decide what to do about the cum matting his hair when the Wings around him began to dim.

He shot a look over at Granny, opposite him at the dead man's head. Like the rest, her glow was fading, but unlike their blissful expressions, hers was one of determination as she surveyed her sisters. Granny was fully in the moment.

Agata broke the silence. "Extraordinary!" she exclaimed. "In all my time curating these beasts I have never borne witness to such a blessing!"

There were murmurs of agreement from the assistants. They praised Granny and, to his surprise, Jason himself.

Granny responded graciously. "You flatter me, Agata," she said.

Agata approached Jason, a look of concern on her face. "Oh, you poor dear!" she said. "Couldn't figure out how to absorb the essence, could you? That's too bad, but I suppose you can't help being an imbecile."

Agata slapped Jason on the ass, and then gave a start. She turned to stare at him critically with her black eyes, then grasped one of his breasts. She gave it a rough shake, like he was just as much an animal as the man who'd just died.

"You seem to be enchanted, dearie," Agata said. "Did you know that?"

"Um..." Jason said.

Granny came to his rescue. "The imbecile is but proof of concept," she said, and, in a more conspiratorial tone, she added, "The pure nectar of a Grand Wing Mother is quite an effective stimulant, as well."

"Aye, indeed it is!" said Agata. She stretched, extending her arms and wings to their full width, and causing her breasts to balloon expansively over her halter.

Jason goggled openly at her overflowing bosom, jiggling before his eyes, and his dick throbbed expectantly. Despite everything that had just happened, he relished the idea of giving Agata a second helping, this time with his own creamy male essence.

"Even so," Agata said, aware of Jason's attention, "I should like to borrow you some time, if you're up for it. For research."

The knowing look in Agata's eyes made it very clear to Jason that the research she had in mind would be exhaustive, and not strictly according to lab standards.

"Certainly," Granny said. "For the glory of the Wings, and of Great Electra herself."

Agata smiled broadly, and then snapped back to business. "You!" she said, nodding at a couple of her assistants. "Take this spent beast for processing. It gave its life nobly. If there were ever a solid case for enchantment, it's this one here!"

The stable hands immediately went into hover mode, lifting the man up with them. They had a much easier time than before, as he was now little more than a skeleton draped in a sheet of hairy flab. They carried his remains off though the hatch in the ceiling.

"Now if you please," Granny said, "we really must away."

"Aye to that," Agata said. "Indeed, I dare say you've been anointed aplenty!" She nodded at another pair of Wings. "Take them to the Maidens, girls. Don't want to keep them waiting!"

The duo did an about face, and exited the room. Granny waited for Jason to collect his vest and backpack, and then they followed, exiting out the way they came in.

Dressing while walking among the pens, Jason couldn't ignore the sight of these grotesque, deformed humans in their pens, the echoing of their lowing wails, or the filthy animal stench of them. He'd been disgusted and angry before. Having now learned firsthand what little their lives amounted to, he was seething with resentment.

"I sense that you are ill at ease," Granny sent to Jason.

"Oh, you do?" Jason sent back. "Wonder why? Maybe because you breed humans to be slaughtered like animals. Or maybe it's because you made me an accomplice!"

"I shall not apologize for my actions," Granny sent. "I do what is necessary, no matter how distasteful."

"You put me in his mind, Granny!" Jason sent. "I felt how pathetic and empty his life was. I felt him die!"

"Then you know that its death was a blessing," Granny sent. "At least it shall be honored for his sacrifice."

"Honored how?" Jason sent warily. "You gonna put his name on a plaque? Oh, right, you don't even bother with names. So what gives?"

At this, Jason felt an uncharacteristic quaver in Granny's thoughts before she answered.

"As you have seen, Tarterus can be quite unforgiving," she sent. "As such, we must make full use of all available resources. This philosophy extends to our beasts as well. We take great care to make sure that nothing is wasted."

Jason's spine prickled at this, and he felt a nauseating sourness creep into his stomach. "Oh god," he sent, "I don't wanna hear this..."

"The fat is especially useful," Granny continued, "for a number of purposes. Bones can be ground into nutrients for our crops. And what meat remains is ... well, it is meat."

Jason thought back to Bright Lady's Brow, and sheets of spiced jerky.

"Christ!" he sent. "I knew you were monsters, but I didn't know you were cannibals!"

"Cannibals," Granny responded calmly, "eat their own kind."

"Fuck..." Jason sent. "Holy fuck, Granny, you turned me into a cannibal!"

"Meat is food," Granny sent, "and food means survival."

"I feel gross," Jason sent. "Beyond gross. Granny this has to stop. You can't treat people like this!"

"And how do you propose we treat them, Jason?" Granny sent. "To our kind, humans are mere livestock. Does not your own kind keep livestock in a similar manner?"

Jason was taken aback. Like most people, knew the story: animals were raised on farms, and then they were slaughtered for ... whatever. It didn't matter, because people just kind of ... didn't think about it.

But Jason had had a bunch of restaurant jobs, and in a place like Austin, it was hard to ignore the folks who cared about how their food was sourced. They had all these hang-ups about factory farms, talking about overcrowding, and unnatural selective breeding, and controlling the spread of disease with massive doses of antibiotics. But they're just animals...

Now Jason felt guilty, on top of angry and disgusted. He thought of how cows on Earth were used for everything. Sure, steaks were one thing, but there was more to cows than just delicious sirloin. The other, less appealing bits made their way into all kinds of stuff: hamburgers, dog food and such. And those were just the edible parts. Hell, the demand for cowhide alone...

"Holy shit," Jason said. He looked down at his leather vest, his leather skirt, the leather straps of his leather backpack. "Hellcows."

"We do not call them that, of course, but ... aye," Granny sent. "Once the tanners have worked their craft upon the skin of that beast, it shall be sent to the magisters for enchantment."

"Oh god," Jason sent, sickened. "This is some Buffalo Bill shit right here."

"It is, unfortunately, our way," Granny sent, a tinge of regret in her thoughts. "And it has been for far too long. But perhaps, perhaps, mind you, we might be able to change things for the better."

"This place is a goddamn nightmare," Jason sent flatly. "Any change would be better."

"We shall see," Granny sent. "I do hope, for all our sakes, that you are right."

They had arrived back at the entrance, and the two stable hands opened the doors for them. Air from the outside wafted in, and only then did Jason realize that he'd become accustomed to the manky, humid musk inside. Once outside, he gulped deep breaths, grateful that the air, though still bearing faint notes of sulphur and cigarette-like tar, was no longer dank and fecal.

Almost immediately, two Wings landed before them. In contrast to all the other Wings he'd seen here, they were completely naked. Also, judging by their relatively faint markings, they appeared to be quite young.

Jason was instantly struck by how, even more than any of the Wings he'd seen so far, these ones resembled Pearl. The same generously plush hips, the same round pixie-ish face, even a similar pout to their lips. Their breasts weren't as large as Pearl's, but easily in the same size class. Their palm-sized areolae, the color of dark red wine, were so deliciously tempting that Jason was briefly overcome with a renewed urge to fill his hands with them, and draw his tongue along the nipples until they popped to quivering life in his mouth.

Paradoxically, life was what was missing from these Wings. Their black eyes didn't spark, and their faces betrayed zero emotions. Not that they were slack-jawed or uncomprehending, they were just ... empty. It was almost as if they were in a deep sleep, only with their eyes open. With Pearl, he could always see some bit of mischievousness playing around on her face. With these two, though, there was a sense of nobody home. That was disturbing enough to kill any potential boner.

"Maidens," one of the stable hands said. Then both stable hands dropped down to one knee, turning their faces to the ground.

Both Maidens, as one, sniffed deeply of the air. Then, again as one, they spoke, with flat, faraway voices.

"Anointed," they said, "come. Electra shall receive you now."

The Maidens shot straight up into the air, their wings beating in seamless strokes. Granny and Jason followed them. They were finally heading toward the floating stadium.

Jason caught a hurried thought from Granny. "One final thing," she sent. "Are you able to bring your wings before you, to cover yourself like a shield?"

"I think so, yeah," Jason sent. He was still pissed off from before, so his thoughts came out surly. "Why?"

"After we arrive, we shall be told to prepare," she sent. "You must do as I have described, lest you bear the full force of Great Electra's love."

"You make it sound like a bad thing," Jason said.

"The love of the Regent is absolute, and all-encompassing," Granny sent. "You must protect yourself."

"What does that even mean?" Jason sent. "You really need to stop beating around the-"

"You will do as I say!" Granny sent. "Lest you share the fate of your fellow beast!"

Jason didn't have it in him to argue with her. He remained silent as the group arced upward, over the outer edge of the stadium, and then descended into it.

When they landed, it was onto a polished floor of milky quartz. As he'd expected, the inside was about the size of a football field. A quick glance around told Jason that the walls surrounding them were easily a hundred feet high, without any obvious doors. The only way out was back up the way they came.

For all its size, there really wasn't that much to the interior. No decorations, save for some long, dark banners hung at regular intervals. There were symbols on the banners, but they were more of the hieroglyphs. If they held any meaning, it was lost on Jason.

That was pretty much all there was to it. Except for the gigantic mound of gold.

Right there in the center of everything was a hill made entirely of gold coins, enough to make a dragon jealous. About thirty feet tall at its highest point, it gradually tapered away in height for several yards around it.

There were also more of the Maidens, probably about twenty or so. Most of them seemed to be meandering aimlessly about, but a few of them were tending to the mound. Picking up stray coins, pushing little piles of them around with beats of their wings, sort of tidying up in general. And all of them had that blank, distant look on their faces.

Their two escorts ambled away, joining the rest of their sisters.

"Are those diaboli?" Jason said to Granny.

"Aye," Granny said. "This is their source."

"And what's with these gals?" Jason said. "They seem kinda ... broken."

"Great Electra's love is powerful," Granny replied. "The Maidens that serve her ... they have come to love her completely."

"Ooookay," Jason said. "So where is Miss Lovey-Dovey?"

A Maiden approached them. Jason couldn't tell if it was one of the ones that had fetched them or not, since they all had that samey, sleepwalkery feel about them. She stopped in front of them.

"Anointed," she said, her voice flat. She spread one arm and the accompanying wing out expansively toward the line of antipodal darkness beyond the wall. "Observe the glory."

Jason looked, and saw a bright point of light, shooting upward through the column of darkness. It climbed higher and higher, until it was almost out of sight.