Drunk

Story Info
Shane's evening plans with Scarlett go awry.
3.2k words
3.17
2.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Shane had gone to a 1-day music festival in the city with Scarlett's friend Liam and phoned Scarlett as they were leaving asking her to meet them in the pub to continue their evening. Scarlett met them outside the pub, they were already considerably inebriated from their day drinking and in a jovial mood. "Alright boys. Good day?" she asked, hugging Liam who squeezed her ass. She pulled away from him and gave him a stern look but he wasn't bothered. She kissed Shane, who slid his tongue into her mouth and started a full PDA. "Steady on!" Scarlett said quietly to him as she pulled away. She looked Shane up and down, he was wearing jeans, Converse and a t-shirt with a waistcoat over it. She frowned "Ehhh...I know you went specifically to see ¡Forward Russia! but you've come back looking like a fan of the Kaiser Chiefs! I thought they were 'too mainstream' for you?" she joked, looking at Shane.

Liam burst out laughing. Shane sighed animatedly "Not you as well! Don't start! I didn't know the guy from Kaiser Chiefs' 'thing' was wearing waistcoats, OK!" he grumbled. Scarlett and Liam looked at each other and laughed. "All fucking day people kept coming up to me and talking about my waistcoat and I didn't get why. Then this dick..." he gestured towards Liam "...finally told me the band's front man always wears a waistcoat and it all made sense. Especially when the band came on stage!" he exclaimed. Liam laughed and shrugged and Scarlett smiled and nodded at him.

The street was packed with people making their way from the festival and the revellers from the pub spilled out into the street. "Yeoooo Ricky! Hey! Ricky Wilson!" shouted a drunk woman, passing by with her boyfriend holding her up.

Scarlett was highly amused. "I suppose the beard doesn't help either!" she laughed. "I've always wondered what it's like dating a famous! C'mon 'Ricky', let's get a drink!" she teased, leading them into the pub. It was packed, noisy and they had to stand with their drinks until one lonely stool became free and the boys let Scarlett sit on it while they stood round her.

Liam started talking to a stranger behind him about the festival. Shane leaned down and groaned in Scarlett's ear "I can't wait to get you home, I want to fuck you so bad." Scarlett smiled coyly and turned her head to kiss him. "I've been thinking about you all day." he breathed.

She looked in his eyes and pursed her lips in a wry smile. "I came twice already today thinking about you fucking me." she said into his ear. Shane groaned and pressed his crotch against her so she could feel his hard cock against her body. "Thinking about how your cock feels inside me." she teased, looking at him.

"Let me smell your fingers" he whispered. She pulled her head back, raised her eyebrows and shook her head, looking offended. "Oh you wee minx!" he groaned in her ear.

She frowned at him. "Obviously I've washed my hands since then!" she replied. "Plus, we're in public and I'm a lady!" she giggled. He kissed her and growled in her ear, grabbing her round the waist and Scarlett giggled.

When Liam turned round, Scarlett was giggling as Shane spoke into her ear. He watched as Shane and Scarlett teased and kissed each other and Shane grasped Scarlett round the waist. "I'm gonna go." Liam said to Shane, gulping the last of his pint.

"No, have another one mate! Come on!" Shane said. Scarlett agreed and persuaded Liam to stay so Shane went to the bar, returning with another round of drinks.

Scarlett had only had 2 drinks and was making her way back from the toilets when Shane caught her eye and gave her a pleading look, gesturing towards Liam. Scarlett couldn't see Liam's face through the crowd until she got closer and realised he was upset. "What's happened?" she asked. Shane shrugged and moved to let her stand beside Liam. The noise in the bar was so loud that she was struggling to make out what Liam was saying. "Are you OK?" Scarlett asked, standing up on her tip toes to hear what Liam was saying. She noticed he was crying and gesturing down towards his arm but he was rambling and Scarlett didn't understand. "What's going on?" she asked turning to Shane.

Shane shrugged. "I dunno, we were talking about his new tattoo and next thing he got really upset." Shane shouted in her ear.

Scarlett turned back to Liam who was bouncing restlessly from foot to foot. She reached her hand up to hold his neck and turn his head towards her. "Is it about your new tattoo?" she shouted. Liam half nodded and pulled up his sleeve to reveal a tattoo on his inner forearm of a distinct pocketwatch and a date. She understood immediately and stood back down, flat on the floor, visibly sighed, holding her left hand to her heart and stroking his forearm with her right index finger. She looked up at him "Grandpa's?" she mouthed exaggeratedly as her voice struggled to be heard above the noise in the bar. Liam nodded and tears rolled down his face. She grasped his arm and turned to Shane "It's a tattoo of his grandpa's pocketwatch." she shouted in Shane's ear. Shane looked at her and frowned. "His grandpa always wore it. He died a couple of months ago and left the pocketwatch to Liam but he was scared to wear it in case it got lost so I said he should get it tattooed instead." she shouted. "He was very close to his grandpa." Shane nodded.

She turned to Liam but couldn't make out what he was saying. "Sit on the stool and I'll stand here, I can't hear you." Scarlett shouted. Liam sat down, drunk, crying and embarrassed. He kept apologising. "Don't worry, I know you miss him. He was brilliant. I loved him, he was always so kind to me. Remember all the times we took him out on trips? Even when we only went to get groceries there was something silly that happened!" Scarlett smiled, wiping Liam's tears. They chatted about funny things they remembered about Liam's grandpa, they laughed and then Liam started to cry again. Scarlett took Liam's pint from him and handed it to Shane "Drink it or get rid of it" she instructed. Shane nodded and started drinking it.

"Grandpa loved you, he always called you princess. Anytime I told him I'd bring you with me to see him, he was so happy." Liam sobbed and Scarlett nodded. Shane stood guarding them from the bustling crowd moving up and down the pub.

Liam apologised again. "It's ok Liam, stop apologising." she said, putting her arms around him. As she pulled away from their hug Liam kissed her sloppily on the lips. She pulled her head back, shocked and placed her hand firmly on his chest, pushing him away from her. "NO!" she said firmly, recoiling and shaking her head violently at him.

He put his head in his hands, crying and apologising profusely. Scarlett looked at Shane, confused, shaking her head and gesturing with her hands. "What did I do that made him think...?" she shouted in Shane's ear, shrugging frantically, trying to state her disagreement. "...I don't know, I was trying to comfort him, nothing else." she shouted urgently.

Shane put his drinks down and his hand on her arm reassuringly and shook his head. "No, it wasn't you babe. Calm down, it's OK. He's had too much drink and he's obviously upset about his grandpa." he said, looking at her softly. "It's OK" he mouthed, kissing her softly. Scarlett stood back.

"Right, time we went home." Shane shouted at Liam, lifting him by the shoulders.

Liam held his arm out trying to shake Shane's hand. "I'm sorry, mate. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss her. No hard feelings, Shane." Liam slurred.

"Come on!" shouted Shane, forcefully pushing Liam up off the stool and out the door of the pub. Scarlett followed carrying Liam's sweater. Liam kept on trying to apologise and resist Shane pushing him as they got out into the street. "Right OK. You didn't mean it. It's been a long day, you've had a bit to drink. Let's just go home now." Shane said, looking back to check Scarlett was OK as he guided Liam along the pavement. Liam put his arm up trying to hail every taxi that passed them. Shane laughed. "There's no point mate, no taxi is going to pick you up in this state. We're walking home, the fresh air will do you good."

"I can't walk home, I'm staying with my mum, it'll take hours and she'll kill me!" Liam protested. "Where's Scarlett?" he asked. "SCARLETT???" he shouted, turning round to try and escape Shane's grasp.

"I'm here!" Scarlett replied from behind them.

"She's right here, watching you make a dick of yourself." laughed Shane. "You're not walking home to your mum's, you're coming home with us. You can't go home like this!" Shane said, marching Liam forward. The 20 minute walk took 45 minutes with Shane trying to stop Liam from running out into traffic or getting away from him and accosting other people walking nearby. They finally got home and went into the sitting room. "Sit there and don't fucking move!" Shane said sternly to Liam as he pushed him down onto the sofa. Liam flopped down onto the sofa and Shane sat on the arm of it.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" asked Scarlett, stepping down into the kitchen.

"BEER!." shouted Liam.

"SHHHHHHH!!" Scarlett and Shane scolded in unison.

"Ehhh... there is no beer." Scarlett lied, opening the fridge. "Coke, milk, water, orange juice... tea, coffee..." she rhymed off.

"There's no beer? Shane always has beer!" Liam interrupted, loudly.

"Drank it all!" Shane quipped, shrugging. "Keep your voice down." he warned Liam. "I'll have coffee, babe" Shane said to Scarlett.

"What are you having?" Liam called to Scarlett.

"Tea." Scarlett and Shane said in unison and laughed, catching each other's eye.

"If you ask nicely, Shane might let you have some of his stash of 'proper' Irn Bru he got from Scotland." Scarlett teased.

"Ah, no, sorry. Only true Scottish folk are allowed that on the grounds that no one else fully appreciates it." Shane joked. "That's a lot of Scottish to handle." he winked at Scarlett.

"Eh... yeah... I'll have coffee then." Liam said.

Scarlett boiled the kettle and got the cups ready before making toast. Shane came into the kitchen. "We can't leave him on the sofa tonight. I'll put up the camp bed under the window if that's OK?" he whispered. Scarlett nodded. "Don't think he's in the best frame of mind to be on his own."

Scarlett agreed. "Shane," she said as he turned to go upstairs. "Can you leave me out something to wear in bed? I didn't bring anything cos..." she stuck her tongue out and shrugged. Shane laughed, nodded and went upstairs.

Scarlett brought a cup of coffee and plate of toast to Liam in the sitting room before returning to the kitchen to fetch her own. She sat in the arm chair facing Liam with her legs curled underneath her. They ate in silence until Shane returned. "I've set up the camp bed for you, mate. So you can sleep it off a bit before you go home." Shane said to Liam as he lifted his coffee and sat down on the arm of the sofa.

"Noooo! I'm sure you two sexy people have lots of sexy things to be doing." Liam slurred, spilling coffee on his top. "All your in-jokes and looks between you... " he continued. "I'm getting in the way of sexy times!" he slurred in a bizarre accent.

"No," Shane and Scarlett said in unison then laughed at each other.

"No, don't be daft!" Shane said. "I'd let you bunk in with me but I think Scarlett might get jealous." he joked. Scarlett rolled her eyes and finished her tea.

"I'll go up and get you a toothbrush and towel from the bathroom cupboard." Scarlett said to Liam. "Just come up when you're finished your supper." Shane nodded, stroked Scarlett's thigh and kissed her as she passed him to leave the sitting room.

She had only just got in to Shane's room and undressed when he came in the door and tackled her onto the bed. "What're you doing?!" she hissed. "Where's Liam?" she asked.

"I put the telly on...give us time for a quick fuck." he said, pulling his clothes off.

"He's not a toddler!" she exclaimed.

"Mmmm fuck, you're wet!" Shane groaned, spreading her legs and stroking her pussy.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" she laughed as Shane lay her back and slid his cock inside her. "Ooh my God Shane!" she moaned, holding her legs back. "What about a condom?" she remembered, suddenly.

"Shhhh! Keep it down!" he whispered. "I'll pull out, I promise." He started rubbing her clit as he fucked her faster.

"You'd better!" She gasped and clasped her hands over her face. "Ooooh yes! Harder on my clit" she whispered. Shane rubbed her clit harder and she struggled to stay quiet as her orgasm built quickly.

"Are you close, babe?" Shane whispered. Scarlett nodded urgently as she arched her back and groaned quietly, bucking her hips up to him and she came hard. "I'm gonna cum." he gasped and panted, pulling out quickly and pumping his cock. Three long jets spilled out over her hip as Shane shuddered and panted. They lay gasping for breath and laughing. "Right, quick, go!" Shane whispered to Scarlett. "I'll go downstairs for Liam." he kissed her and stood up, pulling on his jeans.

Scarlett lifted the t-shirt he had left her then went down to the bathroom to get washed and changed. She heard a commotion as she cleaned her teeth and assumed it was the boys coming up the stairs. She found a new toothbrush and a warm towel in the cupboard for Liam and opened the door, stepping out onto the dark landing. Shane was waiting and she jumped, not expecting him. "Fuck sake, you scared the life out of me. What are you doing creeping around?" she hissed.

"I thought Liam was in there." he whispered, urgently.

"But he was downstairs with you, was he not?" she asked.

"I brought him up to my room then came down to use the toilet in the big bathroom and when I went back upstairs he was gone so I thought he was in there!" Shane whispered.

"Where the hell did you think I was then?! Maybe he went back down to the sitting room?" Scarlett whispered, tip toeing to the top of the stairs to walk down. She felt a breeze around her feet and looked down into the darkness of the hallway. "SHANE! The front door is wide open!" she hissed. They ran down the stairs, Scarlett ran into the sitting room and Shane ran out into the street. Shane came back in to her in the sitting room, shaking his head. "He's not here! Are you sure he didn't go back upstairs? But why is the front door open? Did he leave?" Scarlett asked, frantically.

"I don't know!" Shane hissed. They ran back upstairs to Shane's room but Liam wasn't there. Shane pulled on his t-shirt and shoes. "I'll go out and look, he can't have got too far. Stay here and ring me if he comes back." Shane said.

Scarlett called Liam's phone but it rang and rang until it went to voicemail. Scarlett left a message and rang back again and again but each time it went to voicemail. 30 minutes later, Shane returned alone. "I went the whole way round the block, every route to the main road, through the park and over to Steve's but there's no sign of him. I've left him 2 voicemails." he said. "Where is he?!" Shane hissed. They sat on the bed, repeatedly calling Liam's phone which was now going straight to voicemail. An hour after Liam had gone, Shane's phone rang. It was Steve. Scarlett waited impatiently for the phone call to end. Shane hung up and sighed a massive sigh of relief.

"Liam's OK. His phone died which is why it's going straight to voicemail. He didn't want to stay so he went out to the main road and got a taxi to his sister's house. She called Steve because she didn't have either of our numbers. Liam was upset about us being together...I think? and the stuff about his grandpa wasn't helping I guess. Eh...so he is very drunk and embarrassed but fine." Shane said, breathing out loudly.

"Oh my god! At least he's OK but oh my god!" Scarlett said. "What the hell is going on with him?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, babe. He was fine all day. I mean he asked if I'd seen you recently and he was a bit surprised when I said we'd been back together since May." he shrugged. "I thought he knew already but apart from that he was fine, we had a laugh and the festival was good fun." Shane said, puzzled.

"Oh I dunno." Scarlett sighed. "I'm totally exhausted now but wide awake at the same time!" she said, lying down on the bed against Shane. "Spent an hour fretting that he had run out and got hit by a car or fallen or something and now I'm like a deflated balloon!" she sighed.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. At least we know he's OK but I'm a bit restless myself." Shane said with a nervous chuckle.

"That's not like you Shane - are you OK?" Scarlett asked softly, looking up at him. Shane lay back, pulling a pillow under his head and staring at the ceiling. His face was slack with tiredness.

"Yeah...I think so, anyway." he shrugged, stroking her hair. "What a night, eh? I just wanted to come home after a great day and a few jars and fuck my girlfriend." he chuckled.

"Do you need a cuddle?" Scarlett asked softly. Shane looked down at her and smiled a genuinely vulnerable smile.

"Yeah" he said with a slight laugh to hide the wobble in his voice.

Scarlett got up and began to undress him, untying his shoes and pulling them off his feet, unbuttoning his jeans and helping him slide them off, guiding him to sit up and pulling off his t-shirt. She signalled him to stand up as she threw back the duvet and guided him to sit down and get into bed. She hung up his clothes as he fixed the pillows in the bed and then she peeled off his t-shirt she was wearing, throwing it over the radiator, turned off the light and climbed into bed with him. "It's getting light!" she whispered.

"I know, it must be nearly 4am now." Shane whispered, wrapping his arm around her as she lay on his chest and hooked her left leg over his. They lay in silence for more than a few minutes. "Will you be awake for while?" he asked.

Scarlett didn't respond, she was already asleep.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers