Drunk and Horny

Story Info
Sophie eats Jenny.
863 words
3.48
29k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and Sophie got back to Jenny's house after a night out drinking with there friends. Both girls had pulled that night. They got into bed and cuddled up together.

"How was that lad?" Jenny asked drunkenly.

"Awesome!" Sophie grinned. "What about yours?" She added.

"Shit! I need to cum!" Jenny moaned.

"Aw. Nothing worse than a bad fuck, wish I could help!" Sophie laughed.

"You can help!" Jenny grinned.

"How?" Sophie asked confused.

"You could eat me out." Jenny said confidently, whilst sliding her pj bottoms off.

"What?!" Sophie exclaimed in shock.

"Come on I taste good." Jenny said softly as she moved up the bed and sat up, whilst pushing down on Sophie's head.

Sophie resisted and pushed back up. "I don't know..." she said nervously.

Jenny began to use more force as she pushed Sophie downwards. "Stop being soft!" Jenny giggled.

Sophie drunkenly let Jenny push her down. She looked back up as Jenny moved in-front of her and parted her legs. Sophie's face was inches from her friends pussy. She put up one last bit of resistance, before Jenny just pulls Sophie's face in.

"Lick." Jenny giggled.

Sophie hesitantly started to lick, she slowly moved her tongue over her friend's pussy. She loved it. She started licking enthusiastically, tasting every inch of her friends pussy.

"I told you I taste good!" Jenny giggled as she watched Sophie passionately eating her out. "That's a good girl." She moaned.

This was too good for Jenny, she wanted this to take a while, she didn't want to cum so fast. "Oh my god!" She pushed her friend away, stopping her orgasm.

"Why did you stop me? You was about to cum..." Sophie asked confused.

"I don't want to cum yet, eat my ass until I'm ready." Jenny giggled as she rolled over.

"Erm, o okay..." Sophie said nervously. She parted her friends cheeks and decided to just go for it. She licked slowly from the bottom of her crack to the top, then passionately kissed her asshole.

"Stop teasing!" Jenny giggled.

Sophie started to lick fast, using her whole tongue over her friends asshole. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she was loving it.

"Stick your tongue all the way up my asshole!" Jenny ordered. Sophie obliged, tongue fucking Jenny's ass deep.

"Good girl oh my god!" Jenny moaned. She had Sophie's tongue up her ass for half an hour, before turning back over. "Make me cum!" She exclaimed.

Sophie started licking the best she could, but Jenny wanted more. She gripped her friend's hair and pulled her in tight, then started grinding her pussy all over her friend's face, literally fucking it. Sophie couldn't breathe at all, but Jenny was to drunk and horny to care.

"Keep your mouth open and your tongue out!" Jenny hissed. Suddenly Jenny filled Sophie's mouth with cum and covered her face. Sophie enjoyed it but was glad it was over. She went to pull away but Jenny held her there, and started rubbing her pussy over her friends face, making sure she's soaked in her cum.

"Oh my god!" Sophie gasped as Jenny released her.

"You look so good covered in my cum!" Jenny giggled.

"Shut up, it's your turn!" Sophie smiled thinking Jenny would return the favour.

"No sorry I'm tired." Jenny said.

"What?" Sophie exclaimed.

"Thank you, but sorry I need to sleep." Jenny said sternly and rolled over.

Sophie couldn't believe it, Jenny had literally just used her. Sophie sighed and just went to sleep.

The next morning Sophie woke up to Jenny already being awake. "Erm, morning." Sophie said softly.

"Morning. You stink of pussy!" Jenny giggled.

"Shut up, you still need to return the favour!" Sophie exclaimed. "You can do it now if you want?" She giggled.

"No thanks." Jenny smiled.

"Erm, why?" Sophie asked.

"Can't be bothered, you can eat me if you want, but I can't be bothered doing it." Jenny said. "I've got something else you can do as-well, you obviously need sex so you can try this with me." Jenny said sternly.

"What?" Sophie asked.

"Worship my feet. Here." Jenny said as she put her feet in Sophie's face. Sophie submissively started to worship her friend's feet. She felt so degraded as she licked and kissed all over Jenny's feet and sucked her toes.

Jenny then started to throat fuck Sophie with her feet, swapping them round every so often, before finally pulling her feet away. Jenny then took her pj bottoms off before pushing Sophie to her back, then sitting on her face, facing down her body, with her asshole over her friends mouth.

"Eat my ass again babe." Jenny instructed. Sophie obliged. Before Jenny turned around and sat her pussy down. "Now make me cum on your pretty face again." Jenny giggled.

It didn't take long, Jenny screamed as she squirted in her friends mouth and face again, before rubbing her pussy up and down, covering her friend's face in cum again.

"Thanks." Jenny giggled as she got off her friend. Sophie just lay there feeling humiliated. "Your good at that, we can do it again some time!" Jenny giggled.

The End.