The New Girl

Story Info
Jenny is seduced.
2.1k words
3.98
21.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Beep, beep, beep!' Jenny's alarm echoed in her room as her clock hit 6:30. The blonde beauty slowly woke up, sighed, then turned the alarm off.

The blond beauty had been off school ill for two weeks and it was her first day back. She stretched then slowly got out of bed.

After spending two hours getting ready, she stood in the mirror looking at the hottest girl in school. Perfect ass, slim waste and c cup tits her body was immaculate! Her face matched with her beautiful blue eyes, she was perfect.

Jenny got to school and went to find her best friend, Annie. Jenny looked for a while as Annie wasn't answering her phone, before Jenny gave up and went to class. Annie wasn't in any of her classes before the lunch break so she had to wait a few hours before she could see her.

Annie sent a text to Jenny before lunch and told her where to meet her, so when the bell rang Jenny went straight to the place.

"Jenny!" Annie exclaimed as she ran towards Jenny and gave her a massive hug. "I've missed you!" She added.

"Missed you too babe!" Jenny exclaimed. "Where was you this morning?" She asked as the hug finally ended.

"I had to help this girl who started here last week, your going to love her when you meet her!" Annie giggled.

"Oh, where is she now?" Jenny smiled.

"I'll ring her!" Annie smiled as she got her phone out and rang the new girl. "Hey Britney, I'm with my friend who I told you about, where are you?" Annie asked.

"I'm just with that Sarah girl, she's just helping me out, I'll come to you when I'm done..." Britney giggled.

"Oh, ring me when your done!" Annie laughed as she put the phone down. "Someone else is helping her at the moment." Annie smiled.

"Why does she need help all the time, is she disabled?" Jenny asked confused.

Annie laughed. "No hahaha! Loads has happened whilst you've been away, you won't believe me if I tell you how we help her!" She giggled.

"Why what? Tell me!" Jenny laughed.

"No..." Annie bit her lip. "She'll tell you if she's okay with you knowing, she asked me to go to her house tonight and help her, but I'm busy sadly, I can tell her you'll go instead if you want then you can get to know her, you'll love her!" Annie smiled.

"Erm, okay I suppose." Jenny smiled wondering what the hell was going on.

Britney came to the girls about twenty minutes later, Jenny's jaw dropped. Britney was stunning, every feature Jenny had, Britney had but better. Big ass, d cup tits, slim waste, blonde hair and blue eyes. Jenny was in awe.

"Hey Brit, Jenny said she'll help you after school if you still need someone?" Annie smiled.

Britney looked at Jenny and smiled, "thank you! Yeah I always need help after school, that would be amazing!" Britney said softly.

"It's okay, I'm always happy to help!" Jenny smiled as the bell rang. "Right get my number off Annie and text me." She said before hugging both girls goodbye and going to class.

Britney had text Jenny to wait for her at the school entrance and walk straight to her house with her, so Jenny did. "Hey!" Britney exclaimed when she saw Jenny.

"Hey!" Jenny smiled, still in awe of this girls beauty. They walked straight to Britney house and went inside.

"Go up to my room I'll be up in a sec. first door on the left." Britney smiled. Jenny went up and sat on her bed waiting.

The door swann open, "how do I look?" Britney giggled as she stood there completely naked.

Jenny looked up then just froze in shock, but she couldn't look away. She was in awe, staring with her mouth wide open. She could feel her own pussy getting damp, she couldn't believe she was getting horny about a naked girl.

"So I guess that means you like what you see?" Britney giggled. "Do you want to help me out?" She smiled.

"Erm... How?" Jenny stuttered.

"Well if we was at school it would just be one thing, but there's a few things that I need after school to relieve all of the days stress... Erm did Annie not tell you anything?" Britney giggled.

"Erm, no nothing, she said you would..." Jenny said nervously.

"Oh she's dropped you in the deep end!" Britney laughed.

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked confused.

"Well at school everyone just eats my pussy, but like I said I need more than that after school. Annie only likes eating pussy to be honest, that's probably why she sent you instead." Britney giggled.

Jenny was in shock! "Wait, they eat your pussy?! Annie eats your pussy?!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Yes, do you not want to?" Britney said as she walked towards Jenny and sat beside her.

"Erm, I don't know..." Jenny said nervously.

Britney slid two of her fingers in her own pussy, which was already wet. She pulled her fingers out and pushed them against Jenny's lips. "Open babe." Britney instructed.

Jenny just let Britney's fingers slide in her mouth as Britney then started to massage her tongue, rubbing her pussy soaked fingers all over Jenny's tongue. "Mmmm..." Jenny moaned as she tasted Britney's pussy, she was loving it.

"So do you want to eat me?" Britney asked as she pulled her hand back.

"Yes!" Jenny quickly exclaimed, not caring anymore, she needed more!

"Get on your knees babe..." Britney smiled. Jenny got on her knees in-front of her new friend and went towards her pussy. "Wow not yet! I said I need other things!" Britney giggled as she put her hand on Jenny's head stopping her.

"Okay, anything!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Worship my feet." Britney smiled as she lifted her feet to Jenny's face. "Smell, kiss, lick and suck." She giggled. Jenny didn't hesitate, she started sniffing hard whilst frantically licking and kissing all over Britney's feet, she was to far gone to care! "Good girl!" Britney giggled.

After a while Britney started to throat fuck Jenny, swapping feet every few minutes. "Gghgg!" Jenny gagged loudly as Britney abused her face. This went on for around half an hour.

"Right, that will do." Britney smiled as she removed her feet from Jenny's face.

"Oh my god!" Jenny gasped.

"You was good at that! Ready for your next task?" Britney giggled.

Jenny got her breath back and nodded. "Yeah, what is immmphh!" Her words where cut off as Britney quickly stood up and turned her back to Jenny, whilst simultaneously grabbing Jenny's head and smothering her face with her ass. Jenny couldn't believe it, feet where one thing, now her mouth was on an asshole!

"Lick and kiss." Britney giggled. "Oooh yeah!" She laughed as Jenny's tongue started flicking her asshole between kisses.

Jenny licked nervously at first, but with each lick she used more of her tongue, before eventually she was rubbing her entire tongue over Britney's asshole. Jenny was literally making out with her ass, passionately for nearly an hour!

"Now see how far you can get your tongue up cutie." Britney giggled. Jenny hesitated, but not for long. She shoved her tongue all the way out, into Britney's ass. "Ooooh yeah you little slut, tongue fuck it!" Britney hissed. Jenny obliged, although not happy about how degraded she was starting to feel.

Twenty minutes went by before Britney eventually pushed Jenny away. "Oh my god I can't believe I just did that!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Well now you get your prize!" Britney giggled as she sat down and spread her legs, revealing her beautiful shaved pussy.

Jenny dove right in and started frantically licking, wanting to taste every inch. "Oh my god your the best one yet!" Britney exclaimed as she grabbed Jenny's her pulling her in tight and started to grind. Jenny tried her best to keep up with the grinding, moving her tongue as fast as she could.

"Just hold your tongue all the way out and keep your mouth wide open, I'm going to fuck your face." Britney stated, not caring about if Jenny was going to enjoy it or not, she started to grind all the way from her forehead to her chin, as

Jenny had no choice but to just take it, she was being used literally as a fuck toy! She couldn't believe she was in this situation, she felt so degraded, but she loved how it tasted!

Suddenly Britney's thighs clamped tight around Jenny's head, "oh my goooooodddddd!" Britney exclaimed as she squirted hard.

Three big squirts of cum shot out, one hitting Jenny right in the throat... "ggchhk!" Jenny choked. The next one also filled her mouth, she swallowed as much as she could before the third and biggest one came as Britney moved away an inch, she literally drowned Jenny, covering her face and hair in cum.

"Oh my god you little slut!" Britney exclaimed before rubbing her soaking pussy over Jenny's face again, then eventually releasing her. "How was that?" Britney giggled, looking at the soaking mess on the floor.

"Amazing!" Jenny gasped.

"Tell me you love tasting feet, ass and pussy!" Britney giggled.

"I love tasting feet, ass and pussy!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Do you now?" A voice came from behind Jenny. Jenny was in shock, wondering who else was there. She nervously turned and saw Annie with a camera!

"What the hell?!" Jenny exclaimed.

"I told you you'd like it!" Annie laughed. Jenny suddenly realised Annie was naked and froze.

"Annie has been eating me everyday and has been begging me to do it back, but I don't do that, so I said if she wants a girl to do it for her, set the girl up with me and I'll let her record it, so she can use the recording as blackmail." Britney stated.

"What the hell! You'd do that to me?!" Jenny hissed.

"Shut up, if she offered you the chance you'd do it to me too! You've just experienced one side of it, you know how hot it is!" Annie giggled.

Jenny was about to argue, but realised Annie was right, if it was the other way round she'd of done the same. "For fucks sake." Jenny sighed as Annie sat next to Britney.

"So start with her feet..." Britney giggled.

"Look she's not as freaky as you she won't make me do the foot or ass one, like you said she hates doing them for you, she only likes pussy eating..." Jenny said softly.

"Actually..." Annie started laughing.

"It was her idea!" Britney laughed. "All she or any of the other girls have done is ate my Pussy, I've never asked for anything else, but Annie wanted you to do that for her and we needed you on video doing it... Sounded weird to me when she said it, but wow now I know why she wants it!" She giggled.

"What the hell Annie!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Stop talking, feet bitch." Annie giggled.

Jenny sighed, "promise you'll delete the video?" She said softly, Annie nodded. Jenny sighed again then hesitantly started on her friends feet, she hated it. There was something about Britney that made it hot, but this was just degrading.

"Hahaha look at you! Gag on it!" Annie laughed as she started throat fucking her friend. This went on for half an hour.

Jenny was then made to worship Annie's ass, she gagged constantly as she tongue fucked her friends asshole. "Oh my god I can't believe you've actually got your tongue up my ass!" Annie giggled and moaned. Forty minutes went by before she gave Jenny the main meal. "Make me cum." Annie giggled as Jenny started to eat.

It didn't take long, ten minutes went by and Jenny was again covered in cum. "Oh my god! It's all over me I'm soaked! Can I borrow some clothes and have a shower I can't walk home like this!" Jenny gasped.

"Yeah as long as I can keep this video for a week?" Annie smiled.

"What, why?" Jenny asked confused.

"Basically, as long as you do that again this week, whenever I want, however many times I want..." Annie grinned.

Jenny just wanted to get home. "Right okay!" She exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" Britney exclaimed.

"Oh, and for Britney as-well..." Annie giggled.

"Right, fine." Jenny sighed.

"Okay, we'll I'm ready for it again now, so come on..." Britney giggled lifting her feet. Jenny sighed then repeated her earlier actions.

Before the night was over, Jenny had done both girls feet, asses and pussy's three times.

"Right, hurry up in the shower!" Britney giggled. Jenny ran to the bathroom embarrassed as Britney and Annie laughed at there cum covered friend.

The end.