All Comments on 'Drunk Sister'

by jlawrence

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Love it, MORE please is sis going to keep hime for herself or maybe share with big sis. which one is likely to be knocked up first I wonder.

GraecaGraecaover 1 year ago

Excellent bon incest sis bro, une soeur salope de cum...

Madison plus réservée va nous faire une surprise de taille, je sens celle-ci fan de cum face???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I obviously like where this is going

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars! I can’t wait for #2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Madison the slut!...5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Ignore the anon who complained alcohol and girl on girl. He trolls the site looking for lesbian stories to say "I hate lesbian stories. Keep it straight". Like a brother sister incest story is totally normal. His minuscule brain can't grasp there's a back button he can hit at the first hint of lesbianism. It was awesome tale and I can't wait for more. And yes, throw in some Madison/Danica sex. It's a logical step plus it would piss the troll off. Win/win. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 1 year ago

There has to be more - loved it xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

.... more.. ?

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The anonymous reader liked it. There are endless possibilities with other sister Madison. Blackmail. Voyeur. Could be anything. That's why good authors leave things hanging. Good work.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Kinda of boring read , but an average story,,, the sister is probably going to drink herself to death ,,, sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will you make a sequel of it or not?!

BilleyedBilleyedover 1 year ago

They both replied: you can’t speak in this room with your clothes on!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Just my two cents.

Trent being the youngest of the 3 Siblings obviously is condoning Danica's drinking habit instead of trying to help her get her life back on track.Basically Danica is a Drunk Party Girl and doesn't take things seriously,namely slipping grades,cheating with her Bestfriends BF,and of course her drunken sexcapades..

Now I think Trent should lay down the law with Danica and make her stop drinking or cutting way back,and get her to try to get her College Degree instead of wasting her life drinking and partying.I think if Trent could get her hooked on sex with him he could persuade Danica to get her life in order.

As for Madison catching them I think she should read them the riot act but make Danica get her shit together by threatening exposure if she don't.But still join them in the Sibling Threesome like brothers and sisters should do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous