Drunk Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right." I gazed at her naked body as she stood up. A drop of cum dripped down one of her thighs.

"I hope the booze holds out." Danica wandered toward the kitchen, came back with a bottle of Jim Beam, and headed up the stairs, her ass jiggling.

I jumped up, grabbed our clothes from the sofa and the floor, and followed. I heard the shower running, and I dumped the clothes in my room and went into the bathroom, my cock already rising again.

The whiskey and cup were on the sink. Danica was in the shower, humming a song to herself. I hesitated for a moment, then pulled the shower door open.

"Oh!" Danica jumped. "Oh. Hi. I forgot you were here."

"Thanks." I stood in the door. "Room for one more?"

"It'll be tight." She slid to one side and I slipped in, my cock brushing against her leg. She reached down to squeeze it. "Careful. You'll poke someone's eye out with that thing."

We soaped up. I rubbed my hands over her tits, slid my fingers down her body to her pussy, then bent down to get her legs and her feet as she held onto the grab bar. Danica scrubbed my back and pinched my butt, then soaped up my balls and cock and rinsed them off, giving my dick one last tug before turning the water off. "Out. I did it in the shower once, and I slipped and almost killed myself."

We toweled each other off. Danica poured a shot of Jim Beam into the cup and downed it, then poured one for me. It tasted smoother going down this time, and I carried the bottle across the hall to her bedroom.

Danica sat down on the unmade bed and reached for the bottle. I looked at her, naked, her skin fresh from the shower, and remembered last night.

"Uh, about last night," I said.

"Yeah?" She took a swig straight from the bottle.

"Maybe don't hit the whiskey that hard." I took the bottle away and set it on her dresser across the room. "You were pretty blitzed."

"I was mad. And horny. Why? Did I--" She stared at me. "Did you do something? To me?"

"No. No! You were drunk. I just helped you go to bed." And then I--

"Naked."

"You did that yourself."

"So what's the big deal?"

"I, uh, I may have..." I looked at the bottle of whiskey and thought about taking a swallow myself. "Okay, you were passed out, and naked, and I jacked off looking at you. Naked."

"Eww! Gross! Did you cum all over me, you pervert?"

"No, no! I just--right where you're sitting. On the sheets."

She jumped up. Looked down at the stain. Then, with a sigh, she sat down again. "Well, you're washing the sheets, buddy."

I nodded, relieved she wasn't kicking me out, naked with my dick hanging down. "It's the least I can do."

"Oh no, I know what you're going to do." Danica leaned back and spread her legs, tickling her clit with one hand. "Get in here with that tongue, Trent. Lick me good."

I grinned. "My pleasure." My cock hardened as I dropped to my knees between her legs.

Her pussy smelled like soap from, the shower, but it also had that salty aroma that means someone's aroused. I leaned forward, my lips wide, and flicked the tip of my tongue across her pussy.

"Mmm," Danica sighed. "More, please."

I stroked the inside of her thigh as I licked her slit up and down, teasing her juices from it. I moved up to her clit, running my tongue back and forth, and Danica shivered, moaning softly.

My dick was getting harder, but I knew I had to wait. Danica's moan were growing more urgent as I licked and kissed her pussy. I rubbed her clit with my thumb, drawing quiet gasps that grew louder and louder as she squirmed under my face.

Danica lifted her legs and tightened her thighs around my neck. I kept licking, slipping one finger into her slit, then another one, sliding them up and down, in and out, until Danica was pounding her heels into my back, grunting loud, her body trembling over the bed.

I came up once for air, and to check out Danica's tits, wobbling as she moaned and groaned. She grabbed my head and pushed me back down, and I put my tongue and lips to work again, attacking her pussy passionately, determined to make her cum.

"Oh, fuck, Trent!" Danica shrieked suddenly. Her hands clawed my neck as her pussy pulsed. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't--ahhh!" She dropped her legs, clutched my shoulders, and pushed her hips up, forcing her pussy into my mouth.

I reached down to squeeze her ass, and she pounded my back with her fists, moaning. The juices were pouring from her pussy, and I had to lift my head a bit to breathe, two fingers still deep inside her twat, and finally Danica screamed one last time and pushed me away, moaning softly.

I gave her a few minutes to recover, then sat up, a hand on her knee, grinning. "How you feeling?"

"Not bad." She laughed. "Get me some whiskey."

I got up, poured some Jim Beam into her cup, and took a swallow. This was getting better. I handed the cup to Danica, and she finished it off.

She noticed my dick. "Hard again, huh?"

"Always, with a hot naked sister around."

She set the cup on the floor and reached out a hand, tickling the underside of my now erect cock. Then she grabbed my butt and pulled me forward, her mouth open.

My cock was inside her mouth, and her tongue swirling around it at as I gasped with pleasure. She rubbed my balls, moaning around my shaft as it quivered between her lips.

The only sound in the room was our fevered breathing, and the only thing that mattered was the pulsing in my prick as Danica sucked me, one hand on my balls and the other one gripping my butt, holding me close--not that I wanted to back away. My knees felt wobbly, and I was biting my lip to keep from cumming, and then Danica let go of me and let my dick slip from her lips.

"On your back," she ordered, sliding over on the bed. "Right in that stain you made. I want your cock standing up straight and high. Can you do that?"

A second later I was on the bed, my dick aching as it pointed toward the ceiling. Danica gave me one more stroke, then lifted a leg and clambered over me, straddling my hips, a grin on her face as she reached down for my cock. "This what you want?" she asked.

"Y-yeah." I was gazing up at her tits, still flushed from my orgasm.

"Even though I'm your sister? This is what you wanted last night? When you were jerking off looking at me? Cumming all over my sheets?"

"You were drunk," I croaked. "I couldn't--not while you were that drunk."

"Well, I'm kind of drunk now, but I'm wide awake. And I know what I'm doing." Her hand on my shaft, she eased her body down, sliding my cock up into her pussy. "Ahh--that's it, Trent. That's what I want. That's what I wanted. Now you're all mine, All--mine!"

Danica started rocking back and forth on my cock. I reached up for her tits, squeezing them gently, then harder as she pressed my hands down on her flesh. I dug my fingers in, and then she pulled my hands away and leaned down, dangling her nipples in my face.

I sucked one, then the other, licking at them as they bounced in and out of the reach of my lips. Danica giggled, then leaned back, pulling them away, and sighed, rocking harder and faster on me.

I reached between her legs for her clit. Danica sighed as I tickled it, and pushed her body down harder and faster, grunting with each rise and fall. Sweat dripped down her shoulders and her tits. I ran my hand up and down her leg, driving my throbbing cock up inside her, my heart pounding inside my chest as I watched her boobs bounce up and down.

"Ohhh, fuck," Danica breathed. "Fuck me hard, Trent. Keep fucking me, that's it, keep fucking me like that. Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck meee..."

I squeezed her leg, my fingers still playing with her clit as it twitched it and out of reach while she bounced. "Yeah, Dani," I murmured, staring up at her boobs. "Oh, yeah, Dani. Dani, Dani, ah, ahhh..."

She rode me hard, her face red, and finally leaned back with a loud gasp, shuddering on top of me as her body writhed and her pussy clenched my shaft. "Oh!" Danica moaned. "Yeah! Oh, yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

I came, spurting up inside her, my cock pumping over and over as Danica gasped and moaned. I clutched her thighs, groaning, until she slipped off me and the cum dribbled down my prick as I slowly finished cumming.

"Oh," Danica sighed. "We should have done this last night."

"You were drunk," I said again. "You probably wouldn't even remember."

"Then we'd have to do it again this morning to make sure." Danica laughed. "And again. And again." She sat up. "Get me another drink."

I grinned. "Coming up." I stood up to get the bottle.

Then the bedroom door swung back, slamming against the wall. "What the fuck are you freaks doing?"

It was Madison. Our older sister.

# # #

12