Drunk Wife

Story Info
A fun night of drinking turns a wife into a cheating wife.
756 words
3.36
140.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was 24, 5'8", brunette, with brown eyes and size 38DD breasts. She has extra meat on her bones, making her extremely self-conscience. Luckily for Katie, she met her husband Mark when she was a lot less sizable. They met at work when Katie was 17 and Mark was 22. Katie was Mark's first girlfriend and after she turned 18, they became each other's firsts. Not long after, Mark proposed and they got married a year later.

Before Mark, Katie would suck dick in a car on her work breaks, on a front porch, at the park, or in her parents basement, just for fun. After getting married she started feeling like maybe she got married too soon. It's too late now. Now, they just have to make it work and figure out how to spice it up. (More on that in a different story soon!)

Since Mark and Katie work together again, they make the same friends at work. On this day, the couple decided to go to Andrew's house to hang out and drink. Katie would flirt with Andrew, and most of her guy work friends, at work. After a lot of drinking and GOT drinking games, Mark passed out on the couch that the three were sharing while watching GOT. Andrew on one side of the couch, Katie in the middle, and Mark on the other side.

As always, the alcohol was making Katie feel frisky. Katie decided to turn to the side and slide her legs up into Andrew's lap and leaning back onto Mark's shoulder. Andrew pulled the blanket from the back of the couch and laid it over top of their laps. He then rested his hand on Katie's upper thigh. His firm hand on her thigh started making her feel hot and bothered. After a few minutes of Andrew rubbing her thigh she could feel the slight twitch, on her leg, coming from his groin. She reached under the blanket and pulled his rock hard and throbbing cock out of his red flannel pajama pants. She pulled her hand out from beneath the blanket, spat on it, and slid it back down to his 8 inch cock.

Careful to keep the movements from waking Mark, Katie continuously pumped Andrew's veiny cock until she felt it start to reach orgasm, and stopped. Making him edge like this a couple times, Andrew smirked at her and reached over to her neck, grabbed it, and whispered "You better suck it before I wake your pussy of a husband up and show him what you've been doing."

Katie smiled and whispered back "Squeeze harder."

Andrew slapped her cheek and bent her over to slide his cock into her throat. Still careful not to wake Mark, Andrew lifted his ass off the couch just slightly so he could rocket his cock down into her throat. Little did he know, she has no gag reflex and was able to take his whole 8 inch cock down her throat. She swallowed with it all the way in so it would constrict around his cock. Andrew moaned and kept throat fucking her.

Before it was time to cum, Andrew decided he was going to fuck Katie. Right here next to her sleeping husband. He sat back down on the couch and pulled her up to get on top of his lap.

She whispered to him, "I can't fuck you Andrew, I'm married. That would just really cross the line!"

Andrew grabbed her by the throat again and said "Fuck him, he's asleep and my dick is not. Slide it in, before I put it in your asshole instead."

Reluctantly (sort of), Katie smiled and slid straight down onto his cock. It slid straight into her soaking wet pussy. In her head, she knew she shouldn't be doing this, but she has always wanted Andrew and this was her only opportunity, so she might as well enjoy it!

Katie carefully bounced on Andrew's dick so as to not move the couch too much. She reached down and firmly grasped Andrew's neck and squeezed as she bounced. He began to smirk and smacked her ass 5 times in a row. Making the vibrations from her ass spread to her pussy, making her cum all over his cock. As he felt her pussy contract on his cock, he began shooting his load deep inside the walls of her cunt.

After this eventful fuck, they got cleaned up and laid back onto the couch where Mark was sound asleep...or was he.