All Comments on 'Drunk Wife'

by LaceyMaine2

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
At least

At least she is self conscience, even if she has no conscious about cheating. Glad she got layed while she laid on the couch. As for Mark being asleep, would it have mattered. Laicey, you need an editor.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Oh! I Don't Know?

I try and try to find good in the story but I can't?...Sorry. 2 Stars★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The next morning

Mark called up his best friends and arranged for hidden cameras to be installed in the house while Katie was at work.

"She fucked me over" he thought to himself. "Now it's time to do the same to her."

He laughed as he wondered how long to would take Pornhub to make Katie and Andrew famous.

"That'll make things real interesting for them. Wonder what her folks will say after they follow that link in that anonymous email?"

As for divorcing her, he decided that would be her call.

In the meantime, he was going to play her like a fiddle.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
38DD and she had a lot of extra meat on her bones?

Yup, she sure did, way too much meat.

Katie and Mark met at work when he was 22 and she was 17, and she was his first girlfriend? Really, he didn’t ever have a girlfriend until he was 22? No wonder she had no compunctions about screwing around on him; he was a loser! She was sucking cock all over town — apparently before she turned 18 — something that doesn’t stay quiet 🤫 but he wanted her for a real girlfriend and then a wife?

What could possibly go wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No he was not

And she was no longer living in his house the very next day. With the divorce imminent, no need to keep the next chapter in LW any longer. Put it where it belongs... in the trash bin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Simply

Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah that's the way

Threaten to rape the slut until she enjoys it...thank the gods for skim reading.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Didn't really seem like a drunk wife

Just a slutty, cheating one.

KB

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Hi Lacey, welcome to the Library/Locker room that is the LW category and Commentariat. Youre on the receiving end of the locker room with this one, sad to say.

I don't know if the cheating on the husband, and having the cheater guy be an asshole, are necessary for you to feel that the story is hot. I know some people really get off on cheating, and some gals get extra wet for asshole guys. If that floats your boat, it's your tale, go for it.

But you're going to hear about it in the comments. Regardless of those two issues, it was kind of short. IDK if you edited it by hand, but maybe read it out loud. Finally it's a story, so feel free to Glam up the woman a bit. She can be zaftig, and still high and fine. Love among the ruins can be a winning formula. But sleazy behavior in sleazy surroundings is just a Walmart bloopers reel.

Thanks for trying and sharing. Good luck!

muncher354muncher354almost 5 years ago
Lol

A braindead chimp could write better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a few observations...

...I might be ignorant on this one, but what is a GOT drinking game?

Andrew slapped Katie's cheek telling her to blow him. Wouldn't the slap wake mark? Wouldn't mark wonder later about a hand print on her face?

We were last told Katie's legs were across Andrew's legs before he made her blow him. Just how flexible is Katie to accomplish that from that position? Even more impressive doing it with 38 double D's.

How could mark not wake up after katie received 5 hard slaps to the ass?

And lastly, how did katie explain to mark Andrew's lifeless corpse after she grasped his neck and squeezed while she bounced on him.

Anywho...2 stars just because I dont like to give ones to people who put themselves out there. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
self-conscience???

NO Conscience but maybe she's SELF-CONSCIOUS about her weight.

GOT drinking game? Get On This, Go Over There? You should have explained the abbreviation in )parenthesis_ for us uninformed. I wish I could vote .5

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
GOT

I would assume that the author was referring to the excellent HBO series Game of Thrones for.her drinking game.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 5 years ago
WTF

Your story was so hard to follow! It was flipping all over the place and it made no sense! A woman who was not wanted as a youth then finds the man who will love her to death.....has an idea she wants to not be faithful to the one man who chooses her??....If she went to the gym and slimmed down to be more desirable then found others after her it would be more believable!! Sloppy writing!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years ago
Can be improved!

Your idea is a good one, even if it has been done many times. You asked for suggestions, so here goes:

The entire thing is too rushed; give readers some tease, also some information of how both feel. Surely Katie was just a bit reluctant about her first time cheating; was Andrew such a dickhead it didn't bother him to screw his best friend's wife while he was sleeping beside her? Did hubby actually sleep the entire time? Would have added drama if he'd awoke in time to catch the end of the action. He could have raised hell then, or sat quietly and confronted her later while we listened in on the fireworks.

'Take a hint from your favorite 'who done it,' notice how they always drag out the good parts? They do it for a reason.

And yes, you can go ahead and ask the question, "Since I know so much, why the crap don't I follow my on advice?" My only answer is, I get so wrapped up in the story, I rush through, just like you. cd

PS: Keep writing, you seem to have a knack for it,

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Just cheating

She was waiting to cheat, you already told us she didn't want to be married. Drinking was not necessary.

Feel for the hubby, not respected by anyone including his wife. But then he got so drunk guess no self respect either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid fucking story

The story lacked substance, the subjects were barely introduced before reaching the story’s climax, the ending was rushed and stupid ... all in all very weak story with the thought that FTDS would have continued this story with a proper ending !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and clueless loser husband story

Pathetic!

LaceyMaine2LaceyMaine2almost 5 years agoAuthor
BRUTAL

Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it. For the positive comments, thanks <3. For the really brutal ones, don’t you have time to go somewhere else. Much love. I didn’t realize my first story would be hit so hard by naysayers. I put myself out there and y’all are just brutal. There is a difference between that and constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey this stuff goes on.

In fact I know of more than once this has gone in my presence...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My wife is a cocksucker!

My wife was a virgin til she was 20. But like Katie, she had sucked a lot of cocks. I met her when she was 26 and I knew she had fucked a few guys (she said 3) but I didn't know about her cock sucking until after we were married. She sucked the cocks of half the guys in her high school and 40 or 50 guys in college. I didn't know it but when we started going out, she was sucking the cocks of three men she was dating plus about 8 guys at work. She was sucking off her boss every morning and other co-workers all through the day. I don't know how she got any work done. When we were engaged, she was fucking her boss and the three guys she was dating. She also had several one night stands. When we got married, I had no idea that my wife was a total slut. After we were married, she stopped doing anything with everyone but her boss who she continued to blow and fuck every day until I found out after 7 years. I made her stop all the sex. I had to have a talk with her boss and gave him an attitude adjustment so he would stop fucking my wife. She did real well and didn't have sex with anyone for about 2 years. Then she told me that while she didn't want to fuck anyone, she really missed sucking cocks. We reached an agreement. She could suck other cocks but never without telling me. She now sucks other cocks 2 or 3 times a month. I even get to watch sometimes and I have even fucked while she was sucking a strange cock. A lot of men wouldn't understand this but it works for us and our sex life is great.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Short, sweet and to the point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing new or original. Same worn out and idiot storyline. Wife suddenly becomes a whore and gets off cheating on her husband. Can’t you find something new besides another overdone slut and cuck tale. Ridiculous

Leroy371Leroy371over 2 years ago

A nice story so far. A few little things need to be fixed. As usual cruel comments. New authors will always scared away from the site. If this is the intention it is very well played.

It is really time for a BTB section. Better no comments than this mean ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes we were at a party and Yes we were both drinking. She Abby was getting drunk I was just tired. We were sitting together on a loveseat. She was cuddling against me and I had my arm over her. I fell asleep. I'm a light sleeper. I can snore someone make a comment and I will answer. That usually brings a laugh. I felt movement and peeked seeing Abby walking away. I thought I had better get up and socialize. I went to the restroom. When I came out I seen Abby sitting out on their deck on a loveseat by herself visiting with Sarah a friend that was sitting in a chair beside her. I went to grab a bit to eat and 7up I put some coke in it just so I wouldn't be made fun of makesit look like a mixed drink. The news was on so I sat down and watch. Shortly Carrie came in and sat down. Looking at me she said Wayne that jackass Mervin is taking advantage of your wife's drunken condition I think you had better get out there quickly. Jake was the host Nancy his wife had to go help with her mother that was taken into the hospital. I jumped up and ran out. Jake was smiling at me and I shoved Abby over and off of Jake and hit him in the mouth. He got up and I moved as he came at me I hit him again. Then Tom Hayes said Wayne that's enough. Tom and Jake were good friends. I said so I guess you are happy that Jake and Tammy have been screwing for a long time. He looked at Tammy and the look told it was true. He yelled you cheating B____ . Then looked at Jake you low life bastard and pushed past me and Jake tried to defend himself but it didn't work. Tom beat the shit out of him. Abby said Wayne please help me get home I'm really messed up I think I'm going to get sick. She grabbed my arm and I started to walk. As we were walking she emptied her stomach. I didn't offer to clean up and walk home. The next day Abby and I had a serious conversation. Neither of us drink much anymore. The other two couples had a lot of trouble. I know that they aren't friends anymore.

photogman18photogman187 months ago

Hello? Is there supposed to be a story here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyMaine2@LaceyMaine2
I’m just starting to write and I love hearing suggestions! Sexually, I like anything but shit!