All Comments on 'Drunken Harry'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well written and imaginative

I hate cocksucking sluts and cuckold husbands, but have to recognize the quality of the execution and that probably it was the best solution for Harry!

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
I didn't like this story very much!

This is not you usual fare.

It made me feel sorry for Harry.

In reality this would have never went down like this.

She should have told Harry right off the bat and Harry should have emasculated Ken. And put the fear into the rest of them.

Then worked their proplems out.

Thanks for writing!

atastofuatastofuabout 14 years ago

Damn good job on this one....you just keep getting better man...

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2about 14 years ago
In Real Life...

Jana would have asquired a STD or two to pass on to Harry since she was getting gangbanged bareback. So much for loving Harry!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

I don't know why JPB would write such a stupid story since he is smart enough to know the story is not possible.

First, unless they are already are crazy, sex does not cause women to suddenly become sex crazy and lose control that up until that time they had.

Second, the moment Ken attempted to blackmail her she would call the police and the police would get a search warrant, and Ken would be arrested and sent to prison for blackmail and rape. The court and the police would not release the photos. However, they would be used as proof that Ken was guilty of rape and blackmail. Likely Ken would go to prison for at least 20 years. No way, no how would Ken risk 20 years in prison for a piece of tail. Without any doubt,JPB knows that and yet he writes a stupid story that he knows is impossible.

KyuzioKyuzioover 12 years ago
I don't know why DWornock would write such trash....

He has to be smart enough to realize that it is just a story. When you read fiction, you have to have a willing suspension of disbelief. Not everything you read has to be plausible or even possible. Hell, JK Rowling made a mint off of a fantastical tale of magic and mayhem. Most people would say it couldn't be real, but people loved the story anyway. Same with most fiction.

I know, there are stories some like, and stories that some don't like. But Dwornock should be smart enough to know that it's just a story and not over analyze it...then again, I'm probably giving too much credit to Dwornock for being smart.....

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
Brilliant. Hilarious too.

May include the best line in Lit ever, " ...I heard "replaced the tub with a tub with water jets and tore out..." and I faded out again. The bedroom door opened and I heard "...master bedroom fully equipped with the best cocksucker and piece of ass in the state. Moving on we co..." and he (or I) faded out again."

As LW satire this is an underappreciated gem. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The best part?

Was that Harry had hired a PI. And the PI had hours and hours of not only her cheating and using her body to close the contracts. He also had video of the men beating Ken. When Harry's lawyer got done, the Company was in bankruptcy, the men and his soon to be ex wife were in prison for a variety of crimes. Harry cleaned out the men and the Company in his Civil lawsuits and was retired to a tropical island before the jail house doors shut on the men and his now ex wife. Well played Harry!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
NOTHING IS EVER THAT GOOD

to lose yourself and your pride,. TK U MLJ LV NV

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 9 years ago
Shit!

This is a classic example of JPB bullshit! The score says it all. Too bad there is no 0 score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Except guys like Ken had lots of copies

And he destroyed her when he made sure everyone possible got a copy of her in action that he had in Safe Deposit box at the bank. So in the end, everybody lost big time. Even dumb old Bert spent years in jail for beating Ken. Really one of your worst stories Bob.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Not Sure

On the one hand Harry got rid of a cheating cunt (granted it started out as blackmail, but she ended up liking it!) and corporate whore, on the other he got to keep tapping her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucked up

story. Way too much fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate women story #572.

Its OK, they don't care much for you either. I wonder why?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Female logic??

It was Harry's fault? He just got drunk. She is the one who teased, and flirted and finally someone wouldn't take no for an answer. How is that Harry's fault. I'll never understand female logic. The whole premise of the story is kind of dumb. That's why this is only a 3 Star Rating.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
I hated it!

I liked the story better when the victim of the blackmail shot the asshole - mafia style - twice in the chest and one in the head!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Bullshit

JPB demonstrating how hideous his stories/ideas are

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife handled the situation well

Glad Harry saw the light at the end. Hopefully he cleans up his act.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with Mauser45 on this story. Sometimes Bob just missed completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another

Another in the long line of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pure

Pure garbage.When threaten with blackmail all she as to do is go to the police.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
The Ratings Tell The Story

When JPB's stories are rated less than 4, you can almost bet that they are dumb storylines, super wimp husbands, or super slut wives. He knows it. We know it. So why do readers continue to make derogatory comments on low rated stories? The rating tells you they are probably not worth reading. Just skip and move to a 4+ story.

The worst stories are no longer open for comments. When I see them I know JPB went over the cliff again.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 4 years ago
I don't know.

I've read this story a few times and it grows on me. True she mishandled the situation with Ken wrong but she did what was needed. Divorce Harry and free him from being married to a whore. I did like the line where she told Ken she would his head in with a cast iron skillet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?

you have some loyal readers. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

One more moronic imaginary story about imaginary blackmail. This type of plot is so retarded that I have to question anybody's IQ who writes one. Why don't you get tired of repeating this sorry garbage? 1 star.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, but as so many of them have been, I was disappointed with the ending. Would have liked to have seen Harry blow his brains out and then see what she thought about that.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot story! 5 stars But I think she should have confessed, asked forgiveness and gave hubby a choice. I would have kept her!

heydog52heydog525 months ago
Too unrealistic

I know this story is fiction, but if a woman behaves this way sexually, no sane man ( husband or ex- husband ) would want to have anything to do with her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Do any of the crew have jobs or wives? It seems like it would be tough for them to get all the free time to do Jana.

usaretusaret2 months ago

Knew the ending long before it arrived.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...