Drunken Love

Story Info
Son in disguise tricks his alcoholic mother into having sex.
8.4k words
4.2
89.4k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy the occasional glass of wine or beer, but both my parents were fairly heavy spirit drinkers, bourbon mainly. My father drank far more than I or my mother realized and was shocked when he died of an alcohol related disease. I hoped the shock would be so great that mother would stop drinking, but the reverse was the case. She gradually increased her consumption until she became an alcoholic. Most week nights she would go out with a lady friend from work and come home drunk. Weekends were worse when she went out to bars drinking, picking up men, who would ply her with drinks hoping to have sex with her. Most times they succeeded, then eventually she would stagger home, hardly knowing where she was.

Of course there was the financial strain on the household, with most of her wages being spent on booze. It was my salary that kept our heads above water and any cash I had in the house, was locked away and hidden. She became untidy and slovenly, I did my best to keep the house clean and tidy but I was on a losing battle. Her work began to suffer and she was given two warnings before the third which got her fired. I refused to give her money when she asked, and some of the sob stories she came out with to try and persuade me to give her money were classics. It was a moment of insanity when she realized her body had value, and that not only would men buy her drinks, but would also pay to have sex with her, and so she became a prostitute. She spent the extra money on drink and became a chronic alcoholic.

It was in the early hours of Sunday morning when she arrived home, I always waited up for her in case she needed help. I heard her put the key into the front door's lock and open the door, then an enormous crash. To say she was drunk, is an understatement, she was shit-faced, how she managed to get the key in the door and open it was a miracle. As she tried to enter she tripped up the step and fell flat on her face. That was the crash I heard. By the time I got to her she was gradually turning herself onto her back laughing, almost in hysterics. The front door was still open, it couldn't be closed because her feet and legs were overhanging the step.

Mother was still laughing when she looked at me, raised her arms and said. "Help me up." I grabbed hold of her wrists and dragged her along the floor far enough so that I could shut the front door. Once the door was closed I pulled her up into the sitting position, then positioned myself behind her. I put my arms under her armpits and around her body preparing to lift her.

"Watch it buddy you've got hold of my tits."

Buddy, she called me buddy, was it possible that she was so drunk that she didn't even know her own son?

"Never mind your tits." I grabbed them and squeezed them several times. "Do you want me to help you up, or do you want to just lie there all night?"

"Just fucking get me up."

"I can't do it in one go, hang on I'll get a chair."

I set the chair beside her, then went to position her legs so that her knees were bent and her feet flat on the floor, hoping that when I lifted her she could assist me help her stand, by pushing with her feet. Of course when I was arranging her legs her skirt slipped down exposing her panties.

"Are you looking up my skirt, see anything you like?"

"You're a whore, I'm helping you; so I expect a freebee when I get you into bed." She went very quiet, I only said it to wind her up.

I knelt behind her. "I'm going to get you up in a minute but first I'm going to feel of your tits." I put my arms over her shoulders and had a good feel, squeezing them, bouncing them around; trying to feel her nipples which wasn't very successful since she was wearing a bra.

"Alright now we'll try to get you up, when I start to lift, I'll say now and you push with your feet to try to stand up, and see if we can get you onto the chair."

I crouched down behind her, put my arms under her armpits and around her body, ensuring my hands were cupping her breasts. Why not, if I was going to work at lifting her I might as well enjoy myself.

I started the lift. "Now" She pushed with her feet nearly pushing me over backwards, but I managed to keep my balance to lift her sufficiently, to move her sideways onto the chair. Looking as if she was going to fall asleep, and me near exhaustion I managed to grab her around the neck to prevent her from falling forward. With all the effort and awkwardness, several buttons on her blouse had popped off exposing her bra. Waiting a few minutes to recuperate I couldn't help running my hands across the exposed top of her breasts that were overflowing from her bra.

It was time to get her to stand, which from the sitting position isn't too difficult, but keeping her on her feet was going to be more of a problem. I managed to stand her up and forced her back against the wall using my body to trap her so she couldn't fall down.

She was beginning to slur her words. "What do you think you are doing, are you trying to fuck me?"

In order to keep her standing I was forcing my pelvis against hers, which I must admit was getting me horny. "You promised to kiss me and show me your tits once I got you standing up."

"I don't remember saying that."

"Of course you don't you're too drunk to remember anything, it was when you said about giving me a freebee."

"I thought it was you who said about a freebee."

"No, no, no, it was definitely you who said I could have a freebee."

"Right, so now I want to claim my kisses." I lowered my head towards hers and when our lips touched and locked, I felt her arms wrap around my neck. We stood there a few minutes kissing before I asked her to show me her tits. She didn't complain when I undid the buttons and opened her blouse and slipped it off over her shoulders. I reached behind her to unhook her bra and let it, and her blouse, slip down her arms dropping to the floor. For several minutes I fondled and sucked her tits before lifting her skirt up.

That is when she stopped me. "If you want to fuck me, get me upstairs, finish undressing me, and get me on the bed, then you can have anything you want."

Getting her upstairs wasn't as easy as I thought. We attempted, with me supporting her, to walk up the stairs. However, first it was almost impossible for us to stand side by side with me supporting her. Secondly she was far too unsteady on her feet and I could never prevent her from falling backwards, and so it became an all fours operation. I explained what she had to do. I bent her over, stretched her arms up and placed both hands on a step higher up. She was now in a perfect position, and had to wait for me while I played and fondled her tits. Giving them a few light taps, watching them flop around.

Hiking her skirt up, I placed my hand under the top of her thighs and lifted her leg up onto the first step, after which I pushed the edge of my hand against the crotch of her panties. After that I helped her place the other leg on the first step; and so that is how we continued one step at a time. Although, once we had moved up several steps I stood behind her, and with her skirt up around her waist, I pressed myself against her ass, while fondling her tits. After each step we negotiated I squeezed her tits and tweaked her nipples. She couldn't stop me slipping my hands inside her panties, so that I could touch her and trace my fingers along the entrance to her pussy. When we reached half-way, I encourage her to keep climbing by maintaining my hand inside her panties and inserted a finger inside her pussy, which certainly helped her to move faster. Every time she began to slacken, my fingers gave her that extra bit of encouragement, she swore at me complaining I was taking advantage of her.

"Taking advantage you drunken whore, you offered me a freebee and said. If I wanted to fuck you I must get you upstairs, finish undressing you and get you on the bed, then I can have anything I wanted." When we reached the top I slapped her ass hard and said. "Giddy-up let's go for a ride." There was no point in me trying to lift her so I replaced my hand inside her panties to encourage her to crawl on all fours into the bedroom.

Eventually I maneuvered her beside the bed, helped her into the kneeling position, with her hands positioned on top of the bed, ready to push. With one knee bent and her foot flat on the floor, I stood behind her with my arms under her armpits, and with my hands in their usual position, cupping her breasts, ready to lift. It was a struggle but gradually, with a little assistance from her, I managed to roll her onto the bed. Lying on her back in the middle of the bed I unzipped her skirt, and without any assistance from her, pulled it off. The same with her panties, she made no effort to help.

While I undressed I watched her as she lie on top of the bed naked, her eyes closed her breathing heavy. I crawled beside her and began to squeeze her tits and suck her nipples. There was a slight reaction when I slipped two fingers inside her, and again when I began to kiss her, although she never kissed me back. There was little time to waste, after spreading her legs I mounted her and eased myself inside her. I worked myself off inside her, it didn't take long; I was too aroused, knowing I was fucking my mother. She on the other hand knew very little about it, but towards the end there was one or two quiet grunts as I rammed myself into her. Having finished I crawled off her and picked up the clothes sprawled about the bedroom floor.

Then collected her bra and blouse from downstairs. Having folded her clothes up and placed them on the chair I took mine back to my bedroom and dropped them in the laundry basket.

I was up about 9.00 o'clock Sunday morning and cooked myself some breakfast, knowing mother wouldn't stagger down much before midday.

I smiled to myself as she walked in wondering how much she remembered "Would you like something to eat, a cooked breakfast maybe?"

"No nothing thank you darling."

"What time did you get in last night I never heard you get home?"

"No? What time did you go to bed?"

"About 11.00 o'clock."

"I got home about midnight and crept in quietly, I didn't want to disturb you."

There wasn't many occasions when mother ended up in the state she was last night, not knowing who I was. If I wanted to have sex with her on a more regular basis in a less drunken state then I must come up with some type of disguise, so she won't recognize me. During my research I came up with the idea for a villainous look, by using a combination of a pointed Van Dyke beard and mustache. Also hairy eyebrows which met in the center of my forehead, all glued to my face with theatrical spirit gum. That in itself I didn't think sufficient, so I decided to smear my hair down with hair cream and introduce a center parting, and coat most of my body that mattered in a fake tan.

It took a couple of weeks to get myself organized and develop the look, before going out a couple of times to spy on my mother. Although I didn't get to close, it was a test to see if she would recognize me. She didn't, but I still had to be careful, because when I get that close to her, she still needed to have a skin full, which was her normal Saturday night condition. So I practiced speaking in a lower voice.

That first Saturday night when I was ready, I waited for her to come home, standing upstairs, listening to see if she was sufficiently inebriated, she was. I had placed pillows in my bed to make it look like I was asleep, just in case she decided to look in on me. I sat in the chair in her bedroom and waited for her to walk through the door.

"Hello Caroline, you're not quite as drunk as you were a couple of weeks ago, the last time I was here."

"When was that, and who are you anyway, and what are you doing in my house?"

"I don't suppose you remember me undressing you and helping you up the stairs. You promised me a freebee and I fucked you that night and I'm going to fuck you tonight."

I could see it on her face, a glimmer of recognition, she remembered something about it. She plonked herself down on the bed, because she was unable to undress standing up. Sitting on the edge, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it slid down her arms, then unhooked her bra and let it slip into her lap. I watched as she unzipped her skirt then lay back on the bed lifted her body but was unable to slide her skirt off. I walked over to her and grabbed her skirt and her panties, and pulled them both off in one quick movement.

While I undressed, and without being asked, she moved to the middle of the bed and spread her legs. I moved in beside her, leant over and put my arms around her pulling her close.

She put her arms around my neck. "Caroline you're a very attractive woman." I kissed her on the lips a long passionate kiss and she responded enthusiastically. "You have beautiful breasts." I kissed the top of each nipple, then sucked them both." Caroline placed a hand on the back of my head encouraging me to suckle. Meanwhile my hand was wandering down her body to rest between her parted legs. She moaned as I worked two fingers inside her. You also have a lovely cunny."

I repositioned myself so we could resume kissing. Caroline was passionate and wrapped her hand around my cock, pulling at me trying to persuade me to move on top of her. I ignored her pleas but enjoyed the physical attempt to get me inside her. She realized that my obsession was with her body and spent time rubbing herself against me. At one point she was leaning over me shaking her body, causing her tits to swing from side to side dragging them across my face. There's a good girl you know what I like." Finally we made love, this time without aggression it was just slow and gentle. After we lay snuggled together maintaining our closeness with the occasional kiss.

"Caroline does your son make use of your body like I have?"

"No, Alan and I don't have sex."

"Why not."

"Because he's my son."

Obviously the change of subject caused her some concern because she moved away from me turning onto her other side with her back to me. I continued the conversation.

"Does that really matter, considering you have sex with complete strangers? Do you think he would like to have sex with you or you with him?"

"How would I know if he wanted to have sex with me, and I've never considered having sex with him?"

"Surely you can tell by the way a man looks at you whether he wants sex with you or not, so how does your son look at you?"

"I don't know how he looks at me, I've never really taken any notice or thought about it."

"Well I suggest that you become more observant on this matter."

That seemed to end our conversation so I laid there until she fell asleep.

Knowing Caroline wouldn't surface until about midday, I left her sleeping and went back to my own room, where I removed the false beard, mustache and eyebrows. Removing the fake tan and washing my hair I left until my morning shower.

Our sexual encounters using the disguise lasted a couple of months during which time our sexual practices developed far beyond my original expectations. Now I needed to plan my last disguised visit, where I persuade mother to initiate sex with me. I decided to tell mother that I would be away that weekend visiting friends, so she wouldn't be suspicious or inhibited by my presence. I on the other hand would leave Friday night, book in to a motel, and creep back home Saturday night, while she and her friend were out partying. It was a week before the chosen weekend that I informed her of my weekend away.

"Mom, I won't be here this coming weekend, I've been invited to Brian and Ann's they have tickets for a concert. I'll be leaving Friday evening and returning Sunday evening."

Early Friday evening I said goodbye and drove off in the car. I'd booked a motel room in the next town some ten miles away. Early Saturday evening I drove back home and parked away from the house, but in such a position that I could see any comings or goings. Mother left the house around 8.00pm all dressed up for her night on the tiles. I turned the car around and drove off parking the car a mile or so from the house, before walking back to let myself in.

I knew roughly what time she would be home and prepared a hiding place in my closet and waited until I heard her come home before concealing myself. I heard her mumble as she stumbled up the stairs and listened until I heard her slip into bed. I waited for another ten minutes giving her time to become drowsy before I made my move. Creeping from my hiding place I pushed opened her partially closed door. Normally when I'm in the house it would be closed. She must have heard me, because with the blinds closed for all practical purposes it was dark in her room.

"Whose there?"

"Hello Caroline."

"What are you doing here, where do you keep coming from?"

"This will be my last social visit, you will never see me again until I come back to take you to that special place for people like you. The purpose of my visits is to prepare you for when I take you back with me. When I do you will spend eternity with others constantly on top of you, doing to you what you do best."

"You know my name but you have never told me yours. I think I've been good to you by letting you have sex with me, so won't you tell me your name?"

"My name is Naamah, it means pleasing."

"Naamah, where are you taking me?"

"To the underworld."

"Do you mean Hell?"

"It has many names, Hades, Sheol, Purgatory are but a few."

"Is there anything I can do to prevent you from taking me there?"

"It is possible, I could set you a task, but that depends on how you treat me tonight."

"So far I've not refused you anything."

"Your task is to seduce your son, have sex and make sure you satisfy his desires, and sleep together at least four nights a week. You must obey Alan, without question, and do everything he asks of you, do you understand?"

"I do. But tell me what is it like there?"

"It's like living in a constant red twilight. Imagine standing in the shadow of a burning building at night where the fire's flames are the only source of light that will give you some idea what it's like. And you will be lying there, your body in continual use for eternity. Unless you let Alan take over from me. As his mother you have been remiss. For him you will revert to being a woman, and let him use you, as I have used you. Now remove your nightgown and lie on top of the bed."

She sat up and swiveled, so that her legs were over the side of the bed. She was in a state, swaying as she tried to remove her nightgown, which she eventually achieved. Standing in front of her I undressed.

"Now suck my dick."

For several minutes while she massaged me with her mouth I leaned over and fondled and squeezed her tits. I didn't want to cum in her mouth so when I began to feel I was getting close I told her to stop sucking and lie on the bed. Lying beside her with my arms around her I began to kiss her and she kissed me back with enthusiasm.

Easing myself down the bed I buried my face between her tits, and run my finger up and down the entrance to her pussy, teasing her until she became wet, when I slipped my fingers inside her. After a while I took a nipple in my mouth and began to suck. I suckled for ages and I knew that I made her nipple sore but she never complained. Thinking I was Naamah from hell must have scared the shit out of her. Eventually I climbed on top and entered her, we kissed as we fucked and fucked as we kissed. I had never known my mother to be so affectionate, but it was all role play, and she was good at it, appearing genuine. Whether her orgasm which, incidentally coincided with me coming, and all her moaning and writhing was genuine, I couldn't tell. But it was pleasurable.