Drunken Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday night about 11.00pm there was a banging on the front door. When I unlocked it mother barged pass me into the sitting room slammed a wad of notes on the table. "There's your fucking pimp money, now what?"

"Go upstairs, do what you need to do then wait for me to come up to undress you?" You could smell mother had been drinking but she was more sober than drunk, which was unusual. She glared at me as she walked out the room.

Caroline was standing in front of the mirror when I walked into the bedroom.

I walked up behind her, lowered the zip of her dress and push it off over her shoulders, then watched it slip down her body to pool at her feet. Unhooking her bra, I slipped the straps over both shoulders, Caroline clamped her bra cups to her breasts with her forearm, to prevent it from falling and baring her breasts. While she was more concerned with preventing her bra from falling, I whipped her panties down. She watched me in the mirror as I stared at the reflection of her pussy. I watched her bra, as she let go, roll down her body as she covered herself up by placing a hand over her pussy.

"With the few times I've seen you naked and the hundreds of men who have seen your pussy why all of a sudden have you become so bashful? Out of anybody, I would have thought you wouldn't have minded your son seeing you naked, rather than a lot of strangers."

Placing my arms around her I began to fondle her tits, giving them little squeezes, bouncing them up and down and tweaking her nipples.

"Well are you satisfied now that you're playing with my tits, is there anything else you would like to do or see?"

"No, I'm not satisfied, although they are beautiful and so are you, but believe me there's plenty more that I want from you." I dropped one hand and tried to finger her pussy, she removed her hand, but her legs were closed, but when she felt my fingers trying to enter her, she tried to cross them. "Spread your legs, I want to put my fingers inside you." Reluctantly she opened her legs sufficiently to allow me to insert my fingers.

As my fingers played with her pussy I could feel her becoming wet. She moved her head backwards until it rested on my shoulder. Her breathing became heavier and she quietly moaned as I continued working several fingers inside her. Although she was a prostitute and must have had many men do this to her, she became aroused knowing it was her son touching her.

"Caroline I want you to undress me."

She unbuttoned and removed my shirt, then unbuckled the belt on my pants and lowered the zip. She knelt before me and pulled my pants and undershorts down to allow me to step out of them. "Suck it."

"If you think you're going to cum in my mouth you have another think coming."

"No, not this time, maybe next time, this time I'm going to cum inside you, now start sucking." She wrapped her hand around my cock and slowly took it in her mouth. She withdrew then inserted it again a little deeper, then backed off and plunged back down again, each time getting a little faster and going a little deeper. I stopped her after a couple of minutes just after she had manage to take all of me in her mouth and suggested she lie on the bed.

I slipped alongside her and as I began to fondle her breasts I leaned across and kissed her. I kissed her several times, each time the kiss lasted longer. Finally our passionate kiss happened. My erection was pressed against her thigh, my fingers deep in her pussy, and as we kissed, her arms wrapped around me, and her lips pressed hard against mine.

"Darling I'm ready, make love to me."

I maneuvered myself over her, ensuring that I never put all of weight on her by supporting myself on my forearms. She guided me inside her.

"You must be aware Alan that incest is breaking the law."

"I don't know why you are so concerned about breaking the law, you do it every day when you go out whoring." Caroline didn't complain about my actions after that. We continued to kiss and fuck until things got over heated and our passions were running wild. Caroline began to convulse beneath me until her orgasm reached its peak, which was about the same time I shot my load into her. I'm not so stupid as to think that I completely satisfied her, she was probably faking it by reading the state of my passion; I didn't mind because she was giving me everything I hoped for. We slipped beneath the covers and lay there quietly kissing or I would be sucking her nipples, occasionally she would massage my cock while I pleasured her with my fingers.

Almost immediately after Caroline accepted that we were a couple, she left the streets. Fortunately her nymphomaniac tendencies remained intact, I'm pleased to say, but it was reserved for me and me only, and I tried my hardest to satisfy her cravings. Reducing her alcohol consumption I'm afraid took a lot longer.

The End