Drunken Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the next hour kissing and cuddling and playing with each other's bodies. While I fingered her she would massage my cock until I was hard again, when I would climb on top of her and fuck her again. We spent most of the night together making love one way or another. My cock would be in her mouth, between her tits, we would be kissing while I fondled and shook her tits. She would sit on me with my cock inside her rocking back and forth, while I watched her tits swing forward almost hitting her on the chin, and back again hitting her ribs.

We fell asleep in the early hours of the morning, with me again leaving before she woke up, doing my disappearing act. I grabbed my clothes and dressed downstairs before creeping out of the house and locking up behind me. I walked the mile to my car and drove back to the motel.

It was late Sunday afternoon before I got home and suffered the usual third degree from mother wanting to know what my weekend was like. Did I have a good time, did I enjoy the concert; did I meet any nice girls?

"As matter of fact I did, there were four of us at the concert, Brian and Ann, Ann's friend Helen, and me."

"Is Helen married?"

"No."

"Are you going to see her again?"

"I very much doubt it."

"Did you get her number?"

"No I didn't."

It was the following Saturday after my final disguised visit to her bedroom. I was ready for bed sitting at my desk working on my computer. I was surprised when she arrived home earlier than usual, and surprisingly quiet, without all that stumbling around. I shut down my PC climbed into bed and turned the light off, and listened. I heard her lock up, climb the stairs and open the door to her bedroom. For ten minutes I listened as she moved around her bedroom, paid a visit to the bathroom, heard her run the water, then return to her bedroom. A further ten minutes passed before there was a knock on my door.

"Alan are you awake?"

"Yes mom?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure mom come in."

She opened the door. Standing in the doorway with the light behind her I could see she was wearing a short see-through baby doll nightgown.

"Mom, shall I turn the light on?"

"No, not for the moment darling."

She walked up to my bedside, what light there was gave me a limited glance of her body.

"Darling we need to talk but it's chilly in here can I climb into bed beside you?"

"Yes of course."

I moved over to give her room and pulled back the covers. She grabbed the hem of her nightgown and held it down while she eased herself beside me. If she was trying to protect her modesty, she wasn't making a very good job of it wearing a see-through nightgown. She turned on her side to face me.

"Darling put your arms around me I'm cold."

I turned on my side to face her and put an arm around her. Our bodies were close but not quite touching. Caroline put an arm around me closing the gap between us. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest, causing movement around my groin area. The pressure of her breasts against my chest fluctuated, as she tried to wrap her arm further around me. The feeling that generous rack pressing against me caused some embarrassment as my erection forced its way between us. Caroline's face moved closer to mine.

"Darling give mommy a kiss."

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"No not like that, a proper long kiss."

I pushed her onto her back and leant over her, our eyes met.

"Do you mean like this?"

The kiss must have lasted nearly a minute and during that time Caroline wrapped both arms around my neck. As we broke the kiss she said, "I want more," and more she got. We must have kissed for nearly an hour, at times it got very intimate, with tongues being exchanged. At one point I felt her hand wrap around my cock, I stopped kissing her and placed a hand on her tits and lightly squeezed. I looked into her eyes waiting to be admonished, but she just pulled me back down to continue making out. Caroline didn't mind me squeezing her tits or feeling and tweaking her nipples, her hand never wandered from my cock, squeezing it, sometimes gently massaging it. I placed my hand on the top of her arm and followed it down until I felt the back of her hand. She encouraged me to feel myself in fact we locked our fingers together at one point so we both had our hands wrapped around my cock.

She whispered in my ear. "Do you like to masturbate?"

I whispered back, "Yes, do you pleasure yourself, would you like me to pleasure you?"

"Yes, and I would like you to pleasure me, now."

I broke our grip pulling my hand away from hers, and shifted it across to her stomach where I fumbled my way down between her legs to seek out her pussy.

Breaking our kiss I moved down the bed, and while my fingers explored her pussy I nuzzled her tits and sucked her nipples through her nightgown. I know this was not my first time with her, but before she did not recognize me as her son, which made all the difference in the way she treated me. It was more a fantasy knowing that she was being made love to by her son, rather than my skills as a lover, that caused her to become far more sexually intimate and aroused than she had been with her previous admirers.

As I pleasured her with my fingers, and between kisses on her lips, her breast and nipples, I spoke softly, telling her how beautiful and sexy she was. When I called her mommy she became aggressive, grabbing my cock and rubbing it against her pussy. Finally Caroline pulled me on top of her. With some squirming and writhing on her part, and fumbling to get me into position, she guided me inside her.

"Come on darling fuck mommy give it to me good and hard."

Giving sufficient of myself to satisfy her was extremely pleasurable but exhausting work. As I ploughed in and out of her, Caroline's movements worked against me, our bodies crashing against each other. At the same time she flexed chest crushing her tits against my chest as I forced myself down on her to achieve full penetration. Eventually I unloaded into her and collapsed then fell asleep due to all my spent energy.

It was Sunday morning when I awoke, Caroline was lying on her side watching me she was holding my cock, around which she had wrapped her nightgown. "Would you like mommy to toss you off or would you like me to straddle and fuck you"

"Straddle and fuck me."

She pushed the bed cover back and maneuvered herself over me and guided me into her. Caroline began to fuck me, but I was more concerned with watching her tits bounce up and down and let them slap against my hands when they reached their lowest point.

"That's some fucking rack you got there." There was puzzlement on her face, it was obvious that she wasn't sure to what I was referring. After a while I began to caress other areas of her body, I could feel patches on her nightgown that had become stiff, I assumed with semen from the night before. Caroline must have slept in her semen covered nightgown while it was still wet and sticky. When we had both been satisfied Caroline climbed out of bed saying she was going to make breakfast.

Still wearing my pajamas I made my way down stairs. Caroline was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, and I'm glad to say still wearing her see through nightgown. I walked up behind her put my arms around her and gave her tits a light squeeze. She spun in my arms put her arms around my neck and we kissed.

"Now go and sit down and I will bring breakfast in."

Even using a knife and fork to eat, her tits would move around beneath that nightgown in fact the slightest movement would have them wobbling around. I was mesmerized by their movement. Having finished breakfast Caroline began to clear the table, at one point she was standing in front of me leaning over to collect my plate. She caught me staring, when I couldn't help but notice her tits dangling in all their glory as they pushed the top of her see-through nightgown open.

Darling you've been staring at my breasts all through breakfast in actual fact I don't think you've looked at anything else. Do you like mommy's rack, I believe you called them, I like that name for them, and do you really want to fuck them, fuck my G-rack?"

"What do you mean G-rack?"

"The 'G' is my bra's cup size, but you already knew that. Let mommy see if she has given you a hard-on, come on shift your chair back and let me have a look."

I pushed my chair back and there it was standing up proud. Caroline took hold of it.

"Oh god Alan it's as stiff and as hard as an iron bar."

She straddled my lap and lowered herself onto me without any need of it being guided in, it just slipped right in. As she plunged up and down on my lap her tits were flapping around, Caroline pulled her nightgown off over her head. "Grab them darling, grab my rack hold them tight."

I caught hold of her nipples and slapped her tits together, before lifting them up to bury my face between them. At one point Caroline cried out as I nipped her flesh before sucking her nipple into my mouth. Then came the shaking and long loud moan of an orgasm before collapsing against me, but not before I cum inside her. She had an arm around my neck the other around my body, her forehead resting on the top of my shoulder. Her breathing was heavy and erratic and while I waited for her to recover, I became limp and slipped out of her. I could feel our combined fluids running down between my legs and wondered what state the chair would end up in, knowing it would need some sort of cleaning treatment.

Five minutes, maybe a little longer, it took Caroline to recover before she lifted her head from my shoulder. She looked me in the eye, put her arms around my neck and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Darling if I feel so wet and sticky, you must be as well, let's go and take a shower together."

As the water cascaded over us Caroline hugged me close, her long hair flowing everywhere. With my cock in her hand she must have felt some reaction as she encouraged those incestuous feelings within me. She dropped to her knees and took my, by then, semi limp cock in her mouth and began to suck it back to life. She stopped sucking and stood up before I could cum in her mouth, then began to soap me all over, before handing me the soap so I could do the same to her. With us both now slippery with soap and me behind her, she backed up swinging her hips around forcing my cock between the cheeks of her ass.

"Alan finger me and slide your hands all over my tits and nipples."

I did as she asked, we ended up with her bent over, her hands placed on the wall in front of her, for support. With one arm around her fingering her pussy, the other arm around her fondling her tits I was working myself up and down the crack of her ass. I was beginning to ram her with some aggression, I got to a point where I desperately wanted more from her.

"Caroline I want to fuck your ass."

"Oh darling I don't think that's possible I'm a virgin, we would need some lubrication."

"You have that bottle of body oil in the bedroom; that should do."

"Alright just a minute."

She turned the shower off, opened the door, put a towel around her and headed for the bedroom. A minute later she was back, handed me the bottle and resumed her position, bent over with her hands against the wall. Caroline was nervous so I began talking, telling her what I was doing so when I touched her, it wouldn't come as a shock. I poured a little oil on her lower back and let run down between the cheeks of her ass. Slipping my fingers between those cheeks I massaged the oil against her sphincter. Each time I added a little more I penetrated her deeper and deeper, while making her bigger and bigger until eventually I could slip two fingers inside her. There was very little reaction, so when I thought she was big enough I pushed myself into her.

She was tight and I could feel her drawing me in as I began working her. Leaning across her back I wrapped an arm around her and slipped my fingers inside to work her off, while my thumb massaged her clit. My other hand was fondling her tits, her G-rack as she liked to call them. Caroline pushed back as I pushed deeper, her moans softly as first but becoming louder as I increased the ferocity of my ramming into her. I wasn't sure whether it was fucking her ass or fingering her cunny that caused her to become so vocal.

"Oh come on darling fuck my ass harder and make me cum with your fingers, oh god that's lovely, my son is fucking my ass and fingering my cunt, I want more much more, give me more."

I couldn't control myself for too long before I cum in her ass, and it was a while after, that Caroline began to shake and groan and shout abuse at me as she cum on my fingers. She almost fainted, causing me to catch her in my arms and grab her with both hands, by the tits of course, to prevent her collapsing.

Once she had made some degree of recovery we washed each other again before stepping out of the shower and toweled each other off. I took Caroline by the hand and led her back to the bedroom where we laid on the bed naked kissing and cuddling. I of course having been given sufficient time achieved an erection, Caroline asked if I would make love to her again. After this morning's breakfast performance, I began to wonder, no, I became suspicious of certain characteristics mother was demonstrating, so I decided to ask her straight out. I propped myself up on my forearm and looked straight in the eyes.

"Mom I know you're an alcoholic are you also a nympho?"

I could see the concerned look on her face and that she was searching for an answer.

"I have heard people call me that, but I have never been diagnosed medically as one, is that a problem for you?"

"Certainly not, now I know that I can make love to you any time I want without you turning me down. Would you now consider us a couple, the type of relationship as a husband and wife have, would you consider being my wife?"

"Oh Alan, I would love to be a wife to you. I know that we can't get married or say or act as if we were married in town, but here at home, well anything is possible."

Sunday afternoon for some reason Caroline went upstairs, when she returned she was dressed really sexy, braless, wearing an extremely thin white low cut 'T' shirt, showing off the upper part of her breasts and cleavage. Through the material you could see the darkened color of her protruding nipples. Her pink satin mini skirt was ridiculously short and when she bent down in front of me you could see most of her matching bikini panties. As she walked her breasts swayed and bounced uncontrollably. It was a magnificent sight; I became so aroused and wanted to find some excuse to get her back up into the bedroom.

"Sweetheart could you make some room in the closet so I can put a few bits in?"

"What now?"

"Yes please."

She followed me upstairs and into her bedroom, and knowing my intentions, she made no pretense of going to her closet to check what clothes she could throw out. Caroline went straight to the bed and laid down waiting for me to react. I climbed on top of her not knowing her intention was to tease me. She started laughing when she fended me off, when I tried to kiss her. She turned her head away, and when I followed and finally locked lips, she arched and twisted her body throwing me off. We wrestled for several minutes, and she fought like a demon, laughing and shouting at me to get off. Gradually she began to tire allowing me to take charge.

Caroline put her arms around my neck and we continued kissing, and while I put my hands up inside her T-shirt and fondled her breasts, she unzipped my pants and slipped her hand inside to fondle me. After a few kisses I took my pants off Caroline removed her T-shirt then I straddled her. I slapped her tits with my cock and watched them wobble around in different directions, before slipping my cock into that naturally occurring space between breasts. Slowly at first I began to ease myself back and forth, gradually increasing speed until I shot my load over her neck, chin and face. She used her T-shirt to wipe her face and neck then wiped me because I was still messy and dribbling semen.

By this time Caroline was fully submissive, leaning back I pulled her skirt up and rubbed my fingers along the crotch of her panties. She couldn't see what I was doing but she felt my fingers ease their way beneath her panties then into her.

"You are now my sex slave, and will do anything I ask of you? Take your panties off."

I climbed off of her, and the bed, before reaching out to assist in pulling her panties down. I continued to pleasure her with my fingers until I could achieve an erection, so that I could make love to her again. Caroline wrapped her arms and legs around me, encouraging me to go harder repeating over and over again. "Harder darling, fuck mommy harder. We kissed, crushing our lips together, everything we did we did forcefully, trying to inflict pain on each other. In the end we both collapsed exhausted, lying on our sides facing each other, our bodies just about touching, her lips brushing against mine, her breast squashed against my chest, and my cock lying on her thigh.

She raised herself up onto her forearm, leant over me and sucked my earlobe into her mouth. She whispered. "Mommy loves you darling, I love you fucking me and the way you play with my tits, but mommy wants more. I want you to eat my pussy, whisper dirty things in my ear when we're fucking. Tell me about how you like to watch my tits flopping around, tell me about my cunt and how it excretes my love juice so you can enjoy slipping your cock inside it. I want you to do things to me."

By the time she had finished talking I was hard and ready to go again, I pushed her back down and rolled her on her back. I nipped the lob of her ear then whispered. "Let's see what a whore like you can take." As I said it I slipped two fingers inside her. "Can you feel them in your cunt?"

"Oh yes darling."

I worked my fingers around attempting to make her pussy bigger, so that I could work a third then four fingers inside her. Caroline was moaning, but yelped when I eventually forced my fist inside her.

It was while we were together like this I would try to see if I could change her drinking habits. If the truth be known I wanted her sober, and not go out every night, but have her here with me so we could have more sex. But I knew just asking her to stop drinking was a waste of time, so I had to shock her out of it in some way.

"Mom for the last few years I have financed the household expenses, you have not contributed anything. I have also in many ways financially supported you while you spend all your money on booze."

"That's really nothing to do with you."

"It certainly is, when I don't have any money left for myself. So this is what is going to happen. From today I'm going to be your pimp, you will give me half your money you get each night."

"I don't think that is going to happen."

"If you want to argue about it I'll make it 60% of what you get. Also, as of tonight your bedroom is my bedroom and you will sleep with me for my pleasure. You haven't made a very good job as my mother, so I'm hoping you will be better as my woman."

I saw the look of recollection on her face, she knew that she had heard something like that before.

"Just like today we will be fucking or having sex of some kind, sex that I desire. You've fucked most men in this area and now it's my turn. Tonight when you come home you will pay me my share of the money and wait until I have undressed you before slipping into bed."

"What's got into you, I'm not going to be treated like that; the way you acted I thought you loved me. I won't come home; I'll stay with my friend."

"Suit yourself, in that case I can lock up early."