All Comments on 'Drunken Mistake'

by Dustinweller69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super hot. It’s always great thinking a married women is carrying someone else’s child. Other than that you yourself are a pos……I hope she figures out what you did & kicks your worthless ass to the curb. She was hardly able to consent to this. It’s pushing border line rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are always surprising stories where at first the MC claims that he is jealous, literally, of every lamppost, and then he suddenly turns out to be numb, excited, with a hard penis and already directs the penis of another man into his wife's pussy with his own hand. Well, it does not happen that a man's moral foundations and life priorities change so suddenly in diametrically opposite ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story, hope the guy who fucked her was the same color as the husband. Oh oh…..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"fucked her for about 6-7 minutes with incredible staying power like a long distance runner" ...really dude?

BillandKateBillandKateabout 1 year ago

Rape is not erotic.

litlbulllitlbullabout 1 year ago

Oh my tell her the truth you'll have a fun marriage being her cuckold

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Author must have been drunk when he wrote this story about a drunken cuck and even drunker whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing how he was so drunk he had no control but was still able to remember everything so clearly. Such as story should NOT be written in 1st person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she could remember cumming really big, she could remember it’s not her man. Stupid. Irresponsible

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Just incomplete, did you reclaim the used pussy right after the guy left? The next morning? Later the next day? Timing matters, and what were you all doing going bareback - were you trying to get pregnant? If so why would you even consider letting the other guy in, what a siimp cuck move. Despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No1 got hurt, we all had fun... *****

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Glad you put the pregnancy risk in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nothing about this story was sexy...

The wife didn't seem tipsy or fun drunk at all, but sloppy drunk. He had to carry her home? she was a mumbling mess in the bar too. the lead up to the sex sounds like some classless rape story where two guys take advantage of a drunk woman. also..thought you were drunk too? it was all described pretty lucidly..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous