All Comments on 'Drunken spandex seduction'

by lesloverz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
liz33ndliz33ndabout 4 years ago

good idea, but I dont care for a third person story, and this one was short too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting Story

I liked the descriptions of scent and the lust of wanting to try oral on a friend..probably many of us "straight" guys out there who want to experience oral with a guy. I know I have thought about a friend in this way and I was pleasantly turned on by the underwear description as well having memories of seeing my friend with a morning woody heading to the bathroom years ago in his white tighty whitie's. Keep writing I found it very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Years ago in college I ended up getting really drunk and ended up crashing at a friends apartment that was close to the campus...I don't really remember stripping down to my briefs but I do remember waking up in my buddies bed and he too was only in his briefs. He was fast asleep and I remember laying there thinking about being that close to a guy I would love to have sucked off. Still being drunk...this thought went through my head and I had a huge hard on thinking that I could just reach out and feel his package. I was so turned on I could hear my own heartbeat and thought my heart was beating so hard that if he was awake he could not only hear it but probably also my rapid breathing. I wanted so badly to try get my face between his legs and smell his crotch, dick & balls. Part of me thinks if he had been on his back instead of facing away, I might have tried something, however, I never did do anything and it took me a couple of hours before I fell back asleep after telling myself I could not jeopardize our friendship by trying something...I won't ever forget being that close to one of my best friends in my briefs with a major hard on and how much I lusted to for his package. That scene and thought has been the source of many years of jerk off orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot...exactly what I have felt about a buddy of mine many years ago when I had a chance to sleep over at his place and we ended up sharing a mattress on his apartment bedroom floor. I remember I could see his bulge as he slept on his back and the street light outside seemed to light up his white Jockeys and the bulge underneath them. It was summer and the sheets weren't being used because it was a hot un airconditioned apartment. I knew we were both sweaty and all I could think about is how he might smell and taste and how low his balls must be hanging in this heat. I had a tough time sleeping that night because all I could think of is doing exactly what you wrote! What I wouldn't have given to have experienced his manhood and package in my mouth. Having seen him naked many times changing for gym class in high school, I knew he was uncut like me and the thought of getting him in my mouth to taste and suck had me wide awake for hours with a raging boner. It took a lot of will power to not just lean over and try get up close to sniff his crotch, I know if I had there would have been no stopping me until he and I spilled our loads one way or the other. I often wonder what might have happened if I had had the guts to try something? To this day almost 40 years later, I'm still in touch with him and that memory is seared in my mind and I'm sure I would still suck him if I was ever to get the chance, if he only knew!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous