Drust on the Prowl Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my hands around her back and pulled her down onto my chest. Like a rider on a stolen horse I drove my cock into her sheath over and over hitting the depths of her. I pushed her up slightly and bit into her young firm breasts. She squealed and shuddered taking the pain as her female cave was filled and emptied by my cock.

She trilled loudly and my groin was soaked with hot juices as she rubbed her pleasure knot against my fat base. She sprayed me several times her trilling getting louder and longer. She sat up suddenly and looked at the ceiling as her mouth opened wide but no sound came out. Her hot sleeve pulsed on my cockshaft as warm juices continued to flow out upon me.

I grabbed her slender hips and lifted and dropped her onto my cock now edging towards my completion. I dropped her hard and my cockhead was buried full up inside her. The heat of her tightness caused me to go over the edge and my cockhead spat my seed against the door to her womb. I pulsed my white thick seed over and over up into her as I grunted and moaned.

I pulled her down onto me and thrust my cock rapidly into her depths making the bed shake. The young adult was warm flesh for my pleasure. My cock spat and my body shook ending with me raising my hips off the bed and thrusting one last time deep into her. I held her up impaled on my cock then let out a huge breath and dropped back to the bed.

She lay fully spent on my chest breathing heavily her warm breasts caressing me. She slowly rose and kissed me tenderly then kissed me hard and full. She nipped my lower lip and played her tongue across mine. She cooed and trilled with her face buried in my neck. She added soft kisses to my shoulder, neck and ear trilling softly now.

Her mother and grandmother rolled on the bed and spooned me on either side. They echoed the young adult's soft song lulling me to sleep. The daughter's warmth added to the tenderness I felt surrounded by these strange females. I slept deeply for the first time in quite a while. I had tender dreams of nature and soft rain and warm sun and the most pleasurable joining and the warmth of flesh.

I stretched my languid muscles and realized it was morning. I was surprised to find myself lying on the moss bed beside the hot water pool. When I stirred a doe stood, looked at me then gambled off into the woods. She must have sought my warmth keeping the both of us protected. I looked around and my clothes were where I took them off. I was naked so I slipped into the hot pool and lay there contented.

What happened could have all been a dream. But next to my clothes was a white hemp cloth upon which was bread and fruit and nuts and a wooden cup of warm milk. I ate my fill and drank the milk perhaps that being a gift from the grandmother. I wrapped up the food and left the cup by the trunk of the huge old oak then dressed.

I walked into the woods following the sound of buzzing. Perhaps I was being lead by the Fae as I broke through the last of the trees to see a road at the base of the hill. I turned towards the trees and said, "Thank you for your gifts," nice and loud and heard a buzzing in reply. As I walked to the road I wondered if I had left the beginnings of three babies in creatures of the woods; a young adult female, a mother and a grandmother.

I met the road and walked alone for the rest of the day snacking on my food gifts. When I crested a hill below me I saw a small village. As I walked the streets I saw only young boys and very old men and females of various ages. My farmer's clothes from Lilly and I were looked upon with suspicion especially by the woman folk. I stopped and entered an inn looking for dinner and a place to sleep. The men about the bar were all old grandfather types who strongly looked me over perhaps wondering why their sons were gone and I was not.

A middle aged woman behind the bar watched me for some time then came over and placed a jug of mead before me. Our hands touched and I could taste her hunger to lie with a man. She let my hand caress her fingers as I watched her eyes close as she let out a long lingering breath. She leaned the joining of her thighs against the corner of the table and rocked there for some time. I could smell her scent through the day skirt she wore. She let out a long lingering breath and finally said she could serve me mutton and dark bread and the last of the stew. I told her that would be fine as I ran my hand up her bare arm. Because of my gift I am in tune to the needs of females and could now smell her scent strongly as I sensed her purse was dripping her juices past her nether lips and wetting her inner thighs. She wanted to be taken and used for pleasure but knew the old men were watching her.

She brought me the bowl of stew, the mutton and the bread then stayed behind the counter until the inn emptied of the old men after drinking the last ale in their cups. She trimmed the lamps and bolted the door then came and sat at my table. As I said she was middle aged. Her face was once cute but now wore the lines of hard work and worry. Her bodice allowed a view to her full breasts her only hope for a few coins from the regulars and occasional strangers much like myself.

I asked her were the young men were. "Rounded up for the Crusades! Conscripted into the army they were by mounted knights and foot soldiers. You just missed them as they went through this area a moontime's ago," she said leaning forward and squeezing her breast together enhancing her flesh.

I asked her if there was a barn or a place to sleep. She touched my arm and squeezed it testing my strength. "I can give you a nice warm bed if you stay for a bit and help me fix what needs fixing about the inn," she said with needs undefined. I told her I don't stay long in one place but was willing to work for food and bedding.

She stood then cleared the table and scraped the last of the food into a bowl on the floor for the wolfhound lying by the hearth. She trimmed the final light then took a lantern and walked to a door leading upstairs. She turned on the first step then looked at me with desire sparkling in her hungry eyes. When I stood the chair scraped the floor and she made a frightened noise and the dog barked.

I walked to the steps then followed her up. I ran my hands across her arse and she moaned. I saw she also carried a small pail that the steam indicated contained hot water. She set the lantern and pail on a bedside table then turned to me. She started with my jerkin and shirt and removed them then washed my chest. She knelt and removed my boots and washed my feet. She made me stand and unbelted my pants and pulled them down. She took in a deep breath when my hard long cock touched her cheek as she worked my pants off. I stood naked before her as she rinsed the cloth and cleaned my groin, cock and ballsack.

She took my long fat cockshaft in her hands and kissed it up and down. She licked my ball sack taking each egg into her mouth and moving her tongue tenderly across the sack. She ran her tongue over my corona getting a taste of the first of my pre-seed. She took my plum into her mouth by opening her lips wide. My crown slid across her tongue filling her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She sucked on my cock moving her lips back to the crown then taking as much as she could back into her mouth.

She worked her hands on my cockshaft as her lips held my cockhead tightly. She worked on my cock knowingly giving me pleasure. She moaned when I put my hand into her hair and gripping her braids pulled her mouth down my cock. She let me run my cock deep into her mouth. She took her hands off my shaft and coughed when my cockhead pushed into her throat.

Her saliva dripped onto my balls as my cock went deep into her throat. Her tongue came out and licked my balls as she 'glucked' and sucked me tight. I slid my pleasure knot across her tongue and the tight ring of her throat. She moaned and groaned as her lips kissed my fat base filling her with cock. Her hands moved to my ball sack caressing them and pulling on them.

When she felt them pull up she slid my cock back to just my crown behind her teeth. Her hands came back to my shaft and started stroking them rapidly. Her tongue stayed on my pleasure knot pushing me towards my completion. When my thighs started trembling she sped up her hands on my cockshaft and her sucking on my crown.

I groaned and my cockhead expanded and fired my seed into her mouth. She looked up at me with hungry eyes as she sucked my seed out my cockhead. She moaned on my cockshaft adding to my pleasure. I grabbed her braids and pulled her mouth and throat onto my cock. I pushed all of my length into that hot cave and pulsed seed down her throat. She pushed me back then sucked my cockhead again getting globs of thick seed.

The pleasure was too much and I pushed her off my cock and sat on the bed. Her eyes held overwhelming pleasure as she opened her mouth to show me globs of my seed filling behind her teeth. She tipped her mouth and let my seed drip into her palm. She sucked it up then showed me it in her mouth. She did that several times until she placed my hand on her throat and let me feel her swallowing several times.

She took my cock back into her mouth and tenderly cleaned my cock of her spit and my seed. She sat on her haunches and put her hands behind her back. "My husband trained me in giving pleasure to his cock. You are larger and longer than him and I became wet wanting to please you. My husband never filled my throat and I completed my own pleasure as your cock took me and filled my throat cutting off my breath. I am soaked under my dress as I gave myself for your pleasure. I hope you have more of this to show me, to use me, to own me," she said with now heightened pleasure.

"Clean yourself and we shall see what pleasures we can have," I ordered.

She stood with a deep smile spreading across her freckled face and unbuttoned her bodice. Slowly her cleavage deepened until the bodice fell to the floor. The lantern had just enough light for me to see a dark circle on each breast and hard teats pushing against her chemise. She unbuttoned her skirt and it fell to the floor. A dark triangle showed at the top of her thighs.

Her breathing was heavy as she untied her chemise and it dropped to the floor. She stood there in her middle aged nakedness. Her breasts had lost their firmness but sat full and large upon her chest. She had a pillow of flesh on her tummy and her thighs were thick. I could smell her scent and see her wetness shine in the lantern light. "Clean yourself!" I ordered.

She rinsed the cloth then washed the day's grime of soot from her face. She held one full breast up as she washed under it and across her dark teat. It firmed and pointed towards me. She did the same with the other breast having rinsed the cloth. She spread her thighs and washed the curly dark triangle between them. She pushed her woman's lips apart and ran the cloth between them and shuddered as her eyes closed and she moaned.

"Clean your arse. I'm gonna play with that chunk of cheese," I growled.

She tried her best but then rinsed the cloth and asked me to do it. I took the wet cloth and told her to bend over and pull her arse hams apart. She moaned and trembled when I ran the cloth between her hams and across her dark star. She took in a deep breath when my finger touched her circular lips and pushed in a little. She moaned when I gathered some of her own juices on my finger and pushed inside. Her ring trembled on my finger and her thighs shook when I pushed my entire finger inside.

I left it inside her and took my other hand and ran those fingers through her dripping curly lips. She trembled when I touched her pleasure knot. When I rubbed it quickly she screamed and dropped to her arms and knees pulling my finger out of her arse. I watched as her juices dripped onto the floor. I stood and grabbed her braids and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

I pushed her onto her back and pulled her arse to the edge of the bed. I grabbed her thighs and pushed them up on her breasts opening her purse wide. I knelt and brought my face to her curly lips and sucked her knot like a baby on a teat. She screamed and warm juices poured out from between her woman's lips. I stayed sucking on her knot drinking her juices until she screamed and her legs shot forward and scissored behind my head holding my face against her purse.

She rubbed her wet lips against my lips and chin until she trembled and screamed and dropped her legs fully spent with pleasure. "Oh the Goddess what did you do? My husband never kissed me there nor gave me such pleasure. What knowledge do you posses stranger to cause such pleasure? Are you a demon or spirit, to have complete power over me in such a way that I am spent?" she moaned as her body trembled.

I pushed her thighs up against my shoulders and brought my cockhead to her dripping doorway and pushed all my length up inside her heat. She screamed as my cock pushed her sleeve wide open in one thrust and plumped her depths. My cockhead tapped her end and I still had more shaft to go. In the lantern light I could see my cock push up her belly as my strength filled her.

"Oh Goddess, oh Goddess you are destroying me!" she groaned as my cock rode her insides.

I held her fleshy hips as I pulled her onto my long fat cock. She had sucked my seed from my cock so I was not to complete too soon. I pounded her purse over and over placing my thumb on her pleasure knot causing her body to shake. She screamed over and over as her hot cavern trembled on my cock and hot juices sprayed from her mature lower lips. I rutted and rubbed her to many completions in a row as her damaged cavern finally took all my cock.

My inn keeper grunted each time my cockhead tapped her depths rubbing up against her womb preparing it to receive my hot thick baby seed. My pounding into her went on for some time as she completed on my cock over and over. She lost the ability to speak or scream as my cock did its damage. I fed on her deeply as my cock exploded its seed deep into her coating her womb. I felt my cockhead swell multiple times as my seed pulsed against her depths.

She was totally spent with no strength left within her. With my fat cock still within her I lay upon her sweaty breasts and rolled us to lie upon the bed and I pulled the quilt over us. During the night I felt her kissing my lips and neck and licking my man nips. She laid upon me her groin along my cock causing it to harden and rub against her pleasure knot. Other times I would feel her hands stroking my cock and once during the night I felt her mouth cleaning my cock of my seed and her juices.

I woke to the rooster and her softly kissing my lips. "Do you want to know my name?" she asked. I told her no. "Will you stay a few days and share my bed again?" she asked almost begging. I told I will do as I promised to help about the inn then I'll be gone. She put her curly haired head on my chest and held me tight. She finally rose and said she had to be about the needs of the inn. She slid out of bed and naked did her morning business on the seat leading to the back of the inn. "Your seed is still dripping out of my spoiled female place. It is painful when I move. It will be difficult to work the inn today. Your demon cock has ruined me for my husband should he ever return," she went on as she washed then dressed.

She came over to me and gripped my cock under the quilt then kissed me deeply. "I am Marie if it matters to you." I told her it did not since I will be gone soon. She turned and went down to the inn and I heard the noise of the start of the day. I dressed and she fed me and told me the things that had to be repaired. It was a hot day and I worked up a sweat and took off my shirt.

I repaired the leaking roof and some fences for the pigs and the coop for the chickens. I was aware of the old men watching me and several young women watched me work up a manly sweat in the sun. I had to guess they were wives of the men conscripted into service. They lingered as I worked hard watching my muscles work and my body shine from sweat.

I went into the barn for some cool shade. I moved into a corner and unbuckled my pants and pulled out my cock to piss. As my hot stream was going a hand reached around me and held my cock until my liquid was done. It was dark in that corner and the hand led me to a bale of hay. She leaned over the hay and pulled up her skirt and chemise and spread her legs wide. She slapped her own arse and waited.

I moved up behind her and gripping my now hard cock I ran it between her curls covering her mound and found her wet slit. My cockhead found her wet opening and breached the doorway of her womanness. My willing female moaned as my cock pushed her tightness apart. I pulled back then pushed more cock into her. I repeated my thrusts until my heavy ball sack slapped her lips and she growled.

I grabbed her naked hips and pulled her onto my cock and pushed her forward to my fat cockhead. I filled her with as much cock as her sheath would take. She began soaking my cock with warm juices so I reached under her and gripped her pleasure knot. Her head came up and she sprayed my palm. "Oh my Goddess what is this devilry you do to me," she yelled as I pinched her knot until her sleeve pulsed on my cock. I rubbed her to perhaps her first ever completion as she soaked my palm.

I started pounding my willing female deep and hard listening to her whine and moan as I kept to her pleasure knot. She screamed and tightened down on my cock and I exploded within her. Glob after glob of my seed filled the doorway to her womb. I pulled out then filled her again giving pleasure to my own cockhead. I rut her depths until it was too much.

I slipped out of her cavern then pulled her hair turning her to kneel in front of me. I brought my cock to her lips but she would not open. I pulled her hair down hard in the back then slapped her cheek. I brought my cock to her lips and she opened this time. My fat cock slid past her trembling lips and across her tongue. My cock filled her mouth as she finally moved her tongue along my shaft and around my cockhead cleaning it of my globs and her juices.

I pulled out and buttoned up then went outside to the water pump and took a deep drink. I was over by the ducks and geese when I saw a young blonde haired woman slip out of the barn with milkpails from the cows and go inside the inn. Sometime later she came out and keeping her head down returned the pails to the barn then walked away into the village. I sensed I started a baby in that belly. I wondered how many more cock hungry wives would find their way to me and what I could provide.

That evening in the inn Marie brought a woman to my table. She introduced her as the woman that provides fresh vegetables to the inn and the local villagers. "She is here to ask for your help tomorrow with the harvest."

This abandoned wife was young perhaps twenty summers. Her dress and hands were dirty and she looked bone tired. She had long tattered black hair and no longer cared for her appearance. She told me both her father-in-law and husband had been taken and she now had to do all the work.

"Will you please come tomorrow morning early before the sun makes the day too hot and help me harvest the crops that are ready and before they spoil? I will not be able to pay you a wage," she said hanging her head.

I took her hand in mine and told her we could work something out. "Perhaps you have something to offer that would make it worth my while," I said as I ran my hand up her dirt covered arm.

She trembled and I read her deep hidden desires hidden since she passed her eighteen summers. Unknown to her husband she gave her young adult body to her father-in-law for his pleasure since the death of his wife. I read she was often bent over the kitchen table taking her father-in-law's strength while her husband was in the fields. They watched him out the kitchen window working up a sweat as they did likewise. It was now over a moon cycle since a cock had filled her cavern.