Drust on the Prowl Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached forward and took each orb in my hands and squeezed. She moaned and leaned forward taking the pleasure and the small pain. She seemed to like my abuse of her hardened dark teats. She lifted her day skirt and moved my hand onto her purse. She groaned when my fingers moved through her purse lips and rubbed her pleasure knot.

"You are a wicked young woman little one. Do you seek pleasure on your naughty purse?" I asked as I rubbed her knot.

Her juices leaked out onto my palm as she dipped down to increase the contact on her pleasure knot. I pointed two fingers and slid them inside her purse riding her wetness until they were deep. She moaned and moved on my fingers. She leaned forward and buried her face in my neck as her breasts pushed against my chest. She trembled as her completion took over as she hugged me tightly and moaned softly wetting my fingers and her thighs. She started weeping as she held me tightly.

"Will you stay the night and lie with me in my empty bed. I will wash off the day's sweat and feed you the night meal and offer my body to you wherever you wish to use your large man cock. I will give myself to you willingly. My name is Lilly. You never asked," she said sadly.

"Let us finish the wheat harvest. Then I will decide what I do next," I said as I withdrew my fingers and brought them to her lips. She licked them of her own juices.

I turned and swung the scythe until the last of the wheat was harvested. I helped Lily load the cart and move the wheat into the barn. With several trips we had all the harvest put up. Lily still worked with her breasts swinging back and forth shining from her sweat. She put the pony away after giving it a wash down and a feed bag. She hummed as she worked smiling at me when she caught me watching her.

She pumped a bucket of water then removed her day skirt and torn chemise. She upturned the bucket over her long tattered black hair. It ran between her full breasts down her tummy and over her dark curls between her thighs. She pumped another bucket and poured it down her back pulling her arse cheeks open. She smiled again as I watched her arse wiggle.

"Come inside and I will warm the water to wash you of your man scent and our joining juices. I will also get the night meal going. It is my hope and desire, Sir, that you share my bed tonight," she said after bending over to gather her clothes. I ran my hand over her arse and gave her cheeks a few slaps. She laughed then took my hand and led me back to her home. She started a cauldron of water after placing logs in the fireplace. She ladled a pot fill of warm water and set it aside then filled the cauldron with vegetables and few chunks of meat. She stirred the pot then came to me still naked. Her breasts wobbled make her teats roll in a circle.

My shirt was off so she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. She smiled and kissed my cockhead then pushed me into a chair. She removed my boots and my pants then had me stand by the hearth. She took some soap and wet a cloth in the warm water and began to wash my body. She hummed and moaned as her hands roamed across my body cleaning all of me. She enjoyed rubbing her body across mine.

She rinsed then took my strength in her farmer hands and cleaned my heavy ball sack and all along my long fat cockshaft. She rubbed up and down my cockshaft and circled her palm over my crown wetting herself with my leaking seed. She licked her palm and smiled brightly. When I was washed she led me to the table and had me sit in the king's chair but she had turned it sideways.

Lilly went to the pot and filled a bowl with the meager stew. She set it on the table then sat on my lap like a saddle her thin legs outside mine. I could smell her scent above the stew as her thighs opened pulling apart her dark haired purse lips. She reached down and centered my cockhead against her moist purse opening and pushed forward until my crown and half my cock had entered her. She moaned and smiled as her dark teats hardened and pushed out.

The farmer wife then fed the two of us all that time riding my cock in and out her purse; never deep; never releasing her intimate hold on my shaft. I played with her firm young breasts and hard dark teats centered in a dark rose circle that took up most of the globe of her breasts. She laughed and tittered until I reached down and touched her pleasure knot. Lilly took in a deep breath and closed her blue eyes tightly and scrunched up her face in pleasure.

"Sir, you are the first man to see me with no clothes at all. You are the first man to give my body such pleasure. I feel things that neither my husband nor father-in-law have ever caused. My father-in-law took me soon after I moved here with his son. He took me from behind like a farm animal. He took me behind his son's back. He thought of only spilling his seed within me then ordered me about so cruelly. I will not cry if he finds his death at the Crusades. His son lies between my legs still smelling of the fields and his cock finds purchase under my chemise and he spills his seed within me then rolls over and sleeps."

"You Sir, when you took me across the table I thought you were just another selfish man. But you shocked and overwhelmed me with such pleasure that I had never experienced before. My body tightened and trembled and feelings ran through my body as I felt unknown pleasure first on your fingers then on your manly horse cock. I trembled and shook as fluids poured out my womanness and your rutting gave me such pleasure. Your cock went into places I never expected yet gave me such pleasure to please you. I sinned in thoughts as I took you willingly in my mouth and tasted your man flesh."

"I wish you to take me tonight in my marriage bed. Each moon cycle since my flow started I get pains in my belly a fortnight after. I felt that pain this morning. I think a man's seed filling my purse today will leave me with child. I wish to have your child Master to swell my belly. My only concern is being alone for I know you shall leave soon," Lilly said with tears running down her cheeks.

"Lilly there are a number of older women in the village left alone of husband and sons. Go to one of them and offer to them your home and care and harvest. They will know how to assist with a birth. There is no telling whose husband or son will return and you must made the best out of these troubled times," I said as I leaned forward and kissed her deeply for some time.

With the evening meal over she pushed forward and took all my cock up into her purse. She moaned when my cockhead rubbed the hot wet roof of her purse. I have been with hundreds of women. Their purse feels warmer and wetter on my cock when they are fertile. Lilly's purse felt so.

"My Master your cock fills me so! I never felt such pain and pleasure from my husband nor his father inside my purse. You are also kind when you are within me, careful of my needs. I know you will not stay and it causes me sadness. Take me to my empty bed and rut with me again. Then kiss me deeply when I wake in the morning hiding my tears," she whimpered.

I stood carrying her still embedded on my cock as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Holding one arm around my neck I walked her around the kitchen as she put away plates and cups. She laughed as I swung her about her small kitchen bumping her arse against the table or counter filling her purse with my fat cock. I held the last of the ale to our lips and we emptied the cup. Each time we stepped my cock would tap the top of her purse and her juices would trickle down my cock and wet my ball sack. Her purse was hot and flowing with moistness and her valley between her breasts was flushed. Lilly would moan and shift herself on my cock seeking her own new pleasure getting my cockhead up deep.

I lowered us to the bed still connected and knelt between Lilly's legs. I pulled back to her wet purse entrance then filled it with my long fat cock. Lilly trembled and her purse pulsed into another completion as she soaked my cock and the bedding with her female juices. I watched as her eyes rolled back and her dark teats hardened and her firm breast rose and fell from her labored breath.

"Oh Sir you join with me so well that I am lost. Are you a demon taking my soul as payment for my unknown pleasure? Have I opened my legs only to lose my soul? Will the priest see your mark on me and cast me from this village? Fill me with your demon seed and I shall willingly bear your child. Oh Sire breed me! Breed me deep and hard! Fill my naughty purse with your seed until it overflows and I feel it running between my arse. Oh Master I am undone," she moaned as her strength fell away. I fed on her once again tasting her sweetness and her innocence.

I rolled us so she was atop me still filled with my cock. Her pleasure knot now rode against the base of my fat cock. She moaned and babbled as her knot shot pleasure throughout her body. I could feel her hard teats scrape across my chest as my thrusting cock pushed her forward and my hands pulled her hips back. Lilly rode my cock back and forth as I took control for my own pleasure.

I grabbed her hips and thrust her purse hard and deep onto my cock. She screamed each time my cockhead punched the hot moist depths of her womanness. My cockhead was pushing its way towards her womb where I knew her fertility awaited. Often I pulled her forward slipping my cock out only to find the doorway between her soaking lips and fill her with fat cock again.

Lilly trembled like a tree caught in a strong storm and showered my chest with her hot fluid that had a stronger earthly scent. Lilly no longer was attached to this earth as her own pleasure took her away. Her head rose up and she screamed to the heavens as her hot woman juices pulsed out past my cock to soak us both.

On her own she slammed down taking all my length with in her purse pushing my fat cockhead against the doorway to her womb. I released my strength into her hot cavern pulsing my essence out my cockhead to paint her insides with hot thick seed. As if Lilly could feel each pulse she moaned along with my swelling release over and over.

I rolled us over letting her feel my weight and the deepness of my cock. I rolled my hips basting my cock in her seed filled oven. My thickness rubbed her pleasure knot giving her overwhelming feelings that kept her in her unworldly place. I leaned up and took a hard teat between my lips and suck and bit that nub. I took breast flesh between my teeth and bit down hard knowing she would find marks and bruises there for days after. I pushed her sweat soaked hair aside and bit into her neck tasting blood.

"Yes Master feed from me. Drain me of my strength as my payment. I give my all to your evil desires. I have no defense and no want to forbid you your pleasure. I just beg that you leave me enough to bare your child, Master. I have given you everything including my deepest love. I have no more..." Lilly whispered lost of strength now fully spent.

I pulled my cock out and my seed began to flow out. I captured it on my fingers and brought it to Lilly's lips. Her tongue came out and licked my seed clean. I did the same several more times and Lilly moaned each time she fed on my seed. The last she sucked my fingers across her tongue cleaning them of thick white seed and thick female spend.

"Let me taste you Master, let me have your strength within my mouth. I want the last of your seed in my mouth and across my tongue. I am your wanton, naughty lost wife. Give me your cock Sire," Lilly begged.

I moved up and sat upon her young farmer wife breasts and placed my fat cockhead to her lips. Her wet tongue came out and licked across the crown. I moved forward and her lips opened wide and my cockhead breached behind her teeth. Her lips closed behind my crown and she sucked my cock like a calf on an udder. She raised her head taking more cock to the back of her throat. Her tongue licked up and down the side of my cockshaft getting the last of any seed.

She moaned as she enjoyed my cock moving in her wet hot mouth adding to my completion pleasure. Lilly moved me out of her mouth and held my cock up while she licked and sucked my ball sack. She sucked up the underside of my cockshaft and took my pleasure knot between her lips. Her hot tongue flicked that knot causing my body to tremble.

"Enough you wicked woman! You pleasure me too much. Now sleep in my arms and we will see what the morning brings. Cling to me now for I will be gone soon," I whispered as I pulled away from her desire and settled on the bed and rolled her warm breasts upon my chest and covered us with her quilt. I listened to Lilly crying until we both fell asleep from our exhausting breeding.

I have pleasured and bred hundreds of women since that first time hundreds of years ago so my dreams are filled with women pleasuring my cock. And so it was I dreamed of my cock in a warm wet mouth; a wet warm tongue sliding up and down and across my fat crown licking up my leaking seed. The pleasure stopped and I went back to deep sleep.

Soon I felt a dainty hand rubbing up and down my cock coating it with a fragrant salve. I next felt my cockhead entering a hot tightness that gave way and my long fat cockshaft was engulfed in a hot tightness all along my length. My cock was then treated to pleasure in a grip that rose up and down my long length. My fat base was gripped then the crown of my cock and my pleasure knot causing my body to tremble.

All this felt too real to be a dream and so I slowly awoke. The pale light of morning revealed Lilly sitting upon my thighs her eyes closed biting her lower lip and softly moaning. I reached up and gripped her hard pointed dark teats and gave them a pull and twisted them side to side.

"Yes Master hurt them. Give me pain this morning. Since you are leaving me today I do not want your love. I want your pain so I can hate you when you go. Your long fat cock is causing pain as it fills and empties from within my arse. Your evilness is stretching my faire feuille de rose subjecting me to buggery to sodomie yet I crave the pain. I await your hot thick seed to fill me where no man has dominated me. Destroy me Master that I may cry in my lonely bed from your abuse and pain," Lilly begged all the while riding my cock up and down within her tight virgin arse.

I reached between us and pinched her pleasure knot and twisted it. Lilly screamed and sprayed my chest with her female effluence pulsing her juices in hard sprays. I held to her knot as she crashed her thighs upon mine taking my cock from ball sack to fat crown. Her painful completions was making her dark back cavern grip my cockshaft driving me towards my own completion.

As my seed burst from my swollen cockhead I pinched her pleasure knot and her hard dark teats causing her intense pain. Lilly screamed and thrashed about on my cock wildly wiping her long dark hair about her face. I reached up and started slapping her face cheek to cheek then did the same on her arse cheeks.

She crashed through several more completions so I fed so deeply of her life-force it would take her until mid-day to recover her strength. I would be gone by then. Lilly screamed one last time and fell fully spent upon my chest. Her legs stretched back and shook and trembled as she groaned and babbled nonsense sounds and drooled on my neck.

Her back cavern pulsed over and over on my cockshaft as her completions ran throughout her body. Her dark teats pushed against my chest as pleasure caused them to harden. Her swollen pleasure knot road my belly causing unplanned pulses of female juices to leak out between us. I reached down and slapped her trembling arse cheeks and she begged for more pain. I slapped those young farmer wife globs of flesh until my own hands hurt. Her juices continued to flow out her purse lips as her body shimmied.

I slid my cock out of her hot tight cave and slipped out from under her. Lilly lay on her belly trembling in her completion aftershocks. I spread her arse cheeks and watched the swollen red ring of her dark star try to close the large "O" my fat cock had caused. Lilly groaned and grunted and my white thick seed leaked out to drip across her dark curly hair covering her purse lips.

I rose and wet a cloth at the pump and cleaned my cock and balls and my belly of Lilly's thick female juices. I rinsed and cleaned under my arms and across my chest. I did not want to start my journey with her wetness drying on my body. So I sat at the table eating some bread and honey. I guessed that Lilly had used this jar of honey to coat my cock before she took it up her arse.

I turned this way and that looking for my clothes but could not find them. There was a pile of men clothes washed clean and dry.

"Those clothes are my husband's and father-in-law's that they left once forced to join the Crusades. I cleaned them of their sweat and scent and they should fit you. I also cleaned their travel cloak as the season is turning and it should keep you dry and warm. If you pull up the hood you should appear sinister and evil and maybe some women will be saved from your dominance. Maybe they will be spared from your thick long cock breaching their purity and being filled with your hot thick seed. Oh the evil that you have done to me Sire!"

"You never told me your name. Knowing the name of a demon that had possessed you gives up their power. Dress quickly and leave demon my body aches from the pain you caused upon me. Leave me Master, to my lonely bed to cry away my pain in a deep sleep. Perhaps when I wake I will think this has all been a horrible dream caused by a fever. Leave quickly!" Lilly moaned and turned away from me and hid her face in her quilt softly crying.

I sorted through the clothes and put on what fit and took a soft knit sweater and other clothes and filled my travel pack. I wrapped some bread and dried meats in a cloth and added it to my pack. From gifts from women of the past I always travel with coin, silver and gold and jewelry. I left Lilly a small fortune that would get her safely through the troubled times ahead. I was done and about to leave when I walked to the bed and rolled Lilly over.

I tenderly rubbed her breasts and leaned down and kissed each teat. I moved to her lips and kissed her tenderly and she returned the kisses even playing her tongue across mine. I moved down to her belly and kissed all over what would soon house my child. I softly moved my fingers through her purse until she anointed them with her moistness. She watched and smiled as I brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted her one last time. I moved and kissed for some time as she moaned and wept tears down her cheeks. I kissed those away.

I softly caressed her belly again. "Call the child Françoise after her father," I said giving Lilly the name I was using as late. She screamed and sat up and threw her arms around my neck kissing me there and all over my face.

"Thank you Master. I have your name now and I can tell my daughter about the angel that visited me in my darkest time and gave me a child. You have rescued my soul Master. I wish you well in your travels and know you go with my deepest love. I will now not be jealous of the other females you rescue on your travels. My heart is joyous even though you leave me now. My body aches from your strange loving but I hold each pain as a joyous memory. Go now Master or I shall beg you to stay and that can not be. Go now the love of my soul. Go now!" Lilly wept as she turned aside so as to not see me go.