Drust on the Prowl Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could read she felt excitement from my touch my being about the age appearance of her father-in-law. There was hatred she felt for him but deep desire for me. I turned her hand and kissed her dirty palm. I could sense the moistness between her thighs as her teats pushed against her peasant blouse. I told her I would be there at first light and she could give me breakfast. She blushed and turned away.

That night naked in bed Marie scolded me that I planned to take that woman for my pleasure. "I have given you my bed and my body. You should be only for me!" she yelled.

I roughly rolled her over on her belly and sat on the back of her thighs. I started slapping her arse cheeks until she stopped screaming and just moaned into the quilt. I took my hard cock in hand and edged up between her thighs. I pulled her cheeks apart and dipped my cock into her dripping purse. I rode her from behind until she screamed again and soaked my cock and the bedding with her hot juices.

Before she could recover from her completion my fat cockhead found her back star and I pushed in. I grabbed her long hair and pulled back hard. She screamed to the ceiling as her head came up off the quilt. I chose that time to breach her dark lips and plow my cockhead into her cave. She shook her arse as she screamed in pain but that just drove my cock in deeper.

I reached under her and rubbed her pleasure knot and brought her to a massive body trembling completion. My long fat cock was now fully imbedded in her arse. I pulled back to my crown and rode her arse ring to my base. I pulled back and wet my shaft with her own juices on my palm. The next push deep went easier. I rode my cock inside her as I slapped her arse over and over.

I put my hand back onto her knot and rubbed it each time I filled her deep. She had no strength to try to buck me off and felt pleasure each time my cock pushed out her dark tight insides. My rubbing her pleasure knot brought her unfamiliar uncontrolled pleasure.

"My husband never did this to me you evil demon! This is so sinful of you to take your pleasure there. You are dirty and nasty and I am undone with sinful pleasure. Fill me with your seed you evil man, if man you are, you demon!" she wailed as my cock filled her again and again.

I pulled her hand onto her mound and used her fingers to rub her own pleasure knot. She let out a loud hiss when her fingers found her own special spot then started moving rapidly under her. This village might be filled with many naive unfulfilled women that were now my task to bring to completion.

As if the abuse turned to pleasure Marie raised her hips and thrust back at me seeking to take my long fat cock deep inside her. My groin slapped against her now sweaty arse as my cock filled her darkness. Her fingers were moving rapidly causing her dark sleeve to grip all along my cockshaft.

"Oh Sire punish this evil adulteress whore! Spoil my arse with your fat horse cock. Push it wide open and deep and fill it with your hot seed. Fill me now!" she screamed as her cavern grabbed my cock and trembled.

I slapped her arse over and over as my cock exploded within her darkness. I felt my cockhead expand in her tightness as my seed shot out the slit and white washed her bowels. She pushed up against me trying to fill her darkness with as much of my manness as would fit. I felt my seed on my shaft as I moved back and forth until I finally fell upon her plump cheesy arse.

I lay upon her for some time until I rolled us over like spoons and grabbed a breast and squeezed hard. Her teat poked my palm so I pulled on it until she moaned. I moved her long hair aside and bit her neck. She trembled and squeezed my cock still imbedded in her dark back chute. We fell asleep still entwined.

I felt her rise with the rooster and watched her moan doing her morning task. "Your thick seed is still dripping from that dark place. Thoughts of pain and pleasure still linger there. They make my womanness drip with warm moistness. You have turned me to evil pleasures. What am I to do when you go?" she moaned.

"I care not woman. For now crawl over here and clean my cock with your warm mouth and tongue," I growled as I uncovered my morning hardness.

She wined but dropped to her knees and crawled to the bed and took my fat cockhead between her lips and sucked down my shaft. She pushed and took my crown into her throat then placed my hand behind her head. She kept my cock inside her throat until she almost fainted and I pulled back with her braids. I had not ordered her but she grabbed my cockshaft and ran her hands rapidly up and down while licking my pleasure knot.

Dreams of other females had my morning on edge and I soon reached the tipping point. My cock exploded my seed within her mouth for several pulses. She then pushed forward and took all my cock across her tongue and into her throat. She sucked as my seed flowed down into her belly. She pulled back to my crown and sucked more into her mouth.

She pulled off and showed me my thick white sauce painting her tongue and filling behind her teeth. She put my hand about her neck and squeezed as she swallowed my morning offering. She licked my throbbing cockhead of the last of that seed as she moaned her desire to pleasure me.

I pulled out then pushed her to the floor and walked to the piss hole and emptied myself. I dressed as she lay naked on the floor moaning as she rubbed her own pleasure. I watched as her female juices arced out from her own lips and wet the floor. She grabbed her mound and rolled back and forth on her hips. I slipped into my boots and walked downstairs grabbing my pack with no intentions to return.

The other woman's farm was past the end of the village. I walked past old men and women going about their morning chores. I saw the blonde milkmaid and made a move towards her and she eeked and turned aside quickly. I laughed thinking my cock had been too much for the lonely wife and kept to my task. I arrived at the farm house and rapped upon the door.

I heard a frightened noise from within then the door slowly opened. The woman let me enter when she recognized me and pointed to the kitchen table. There were cooked eggs and meat and bread and butter and a flask of ale. I sat at the table and realized it was this side where she gave herself to her father-in-law many times. I could see out the window to the fields were I would be working today.

I touched her leg or hip or arse as she served me. She would hiss or moan softly trying to deprive herself of what she wanted. I took my time eating the breakfast provided so I could recover my strength. She stood by the sink blocking my view of the fields watching me. Then it hit me. The young wife had washed herself and the dirt and grime was gone and her black hair was brushed. Her hips were slowly thrusting her groin towards me in that ages old motion of rutting.

I pushed my chair back scraping the floor making a loud noise. She trembled. I told her to clean the table so it will be cleared for what we needed. She looked frightened and shocked as she slowly came to the side of the table and took a pile of plates. I took a swig of the last of the ale and thumped the cup down.

She came back to the side of the table but this time I grabbed her long black hair and spun her chest flat on the table. I held her down by the neck against the old wood and she reached her arms across and gripped the other edge knowing she could not prevent me from taking my pleasure. She moaned when I pulled up her skirt and chemise and uncovered her arse. My ancient hands roamed across her young softness then between her thighs to find her moistness between her black curly haired lips.

I pushed my two long fingers into her womanness and rapidly moved them in and out. She coated my fingers with her wetness that began leaking out. There was butter on the table and I took some and coated my thump. I placed it against her winking dark star and pushed it in. She tried to raise her head but my hand held her neck to the table.

My long fingers and thumb worked her two back holes as my other fingers found and rubbed her pleasure knot. She screamed and trembled and I could tell she never was treated to her own pleasure as I read her shock and surprise and deep need. Her hot inner sleeve tightened on my fingers and her back sheath gripped my thumb and pulsed. I felt her climb towards her very first completion as hot juices flowed across my palm.

My young farmer wife screamed as her two holes gripped and released over and over as she soaked the front of her skirt with her own juices. I kept up my finger attack on her privates never letting her ease as I brought her to multiple completions. She screamed when her purse and arse gripped my fingers pulsing over and over. She moaned loudly between each new completion. Her body trembled so much the table shook and several small plates fell onto the floor.

I pulled my fingers out and watched the "O" of her purse and dark door pulse as they tried to close but her completion pleasure kept them trembling. I unbelted and dropped my pants and lay my long fat cock along the crevice of her arse. I pushed my cockhead against both her pleasure places. She hissed when her arse lips felt the pressure of my cockhead but she stayed flat on the table.

"Ask your Master for his fat cock little one. Ask Master to fill your marriage place with man-cock and fill it with his hot seed. Raise your head and look out the window at where your husband works hard while Master slams his cock deep inside your tender young body. Beg Master to rut you like a farm animal taking you from behind. Thank your Master as his seed drips out and down your thighs. Be Master's good girl," I intoned as I roamed my hands across her firm arse and slender back.

"Give me your strength my Master. Rut me like a cow and be the bull. Fill my breeding place with your bull shaft. Fill my belly with your seed Master. I want a baby Master. I know you have the strength. I want my belly to grow with your baby Master. Oh I'm so hungry for your strength to enter my wetness and hold me down on this table. Please Master, please!" the farmer's wife groaned.

I took my hard cockhead and found the door to her wetness through her unkempt curls and pushed. My fat head and cockshaft thickness was new to her purse. She squealed when her sleeve was pushed aside and half my cock entered her heat. The wife whined as I pulled back then thrust forward again several times until my heavy baby seed filled balls slapped against her thighs.

"Do you like Master's long fat cock little one? Do you want to be rutted like a farm animal? Do you want Master to breed you like a cow in the barn? Do you want to feel my hot seed filling your belly? Beg for it daughter, beg for Master's cock!" I yelled pulling on her washed and brushed black hair.

"Yes master breed me! Give me your baby seed. Fill me with that horse cock hanging between your legs. Rut me Master, make me moan, give me this unknown pleasure. Make me remember the morning you took me and started your baby. Oh Master your cock feels so huge as you punish my woman's place," the young wife groaned.

I started thrusting faster and deeper into this young farmer wife. Her breasts were squelching against the kitchen table rubbing her hard teats. Her pleasure knot was rubbing against the edge of the table so she growled each time I went deep pushing against her arse cheeks.

I wet my thumb with her dripping juices and pushed against her dark star. Her circular back lips opened slowly then took all my thumb to my palm past her tight ring. She pulled her head up and screamed out the kitchen window. I moved both my cock and thumb in her warm tight holes making her moan and tremble her body. I moved my other hand under her belly and rubbed her pleasure knot rapidly back and forth.

The young wife screamed and soaked my palm with her hot juices as she shook through her new completions. Her hot female fluid pulsed out several times as her pulse gripped all along my cockshaft and her dark passage clamped down on my thumb trapping it inside. I started thrusting rapidly driving towards my own pleasurable completion.

Her young purse sleeve was tight on my cock not being use to my long fat cock. I guessed father-in-law and husband were smaller than my horse cock. My cockhead punched against the depths of her purse adding to my pleasure. My own knot was rubbing within her sleeve driving me upwards. I removed my thumb and moved my hands onto her hips and rammed my cock into her depths.

My seed shot out my expanding cockhead painting the door to her cavern. I pulled back to my cockhead then thrust deep again shooting my seed forward. Multiple globs left my cockslit full of baby seed. I rutted her purse rapidly pushing her against the kitchen table. Her woman juices pushed past my shaft wetting my ball sack and the kitchen floor. I grabbed her hair and rode her arse filling her purse with long fat cock.

I grabbed the base of my cock and pulled out of her purse and pushed against her back star. The young wife screamed from the invasion of fat man meat entering her darkness. My female juices and seed wet cockhead opened that back circular door and slid into her heat. Several pulses of seed painted her dark cavern as she trembled through another completion from the strange new pain and pleasure.

I stood back and started slapping her arse cheeks turning them red. I kept rutting her arse as I slipped my hand back under her and rubbed her swollen pleasure knot. She screamed then trembled on the table adding pleasure to my cock as I went base to cockhead in her dark cavern. Her hot juices soaked my palm as her arse gripped my cock pulsing over and over. She was groaning and moaning then in one long breath lay spent on the kitchen table.

I pulled slowly out of her arse and the "O" of her back ring pulsed as it failed to close because of the thickness of my shaft. I moved to the other side of the table and pulled her head up by her long hair. I moved my cockhead to her lips and she gave up and opened. My fat cock pushed her lips aside and slid across her tongue. I pushed to the back of her mouth and made her cough.

She closed her lips and her wet warm tongue cleaned my cock of seed and juices. I moved my cock back and forth in her mouth giving me final pleasure. I pulled out then slapped her cheek with my cockhead. Some final seed wet a line along her cheek then across her wet lips. I pulled up and belted my pants and walked out the back door.

I walked into the near field planted with vegetables and looked over what had to be done. I was born and raised on a farm hundreds of years ago and knew what crops were ready for harvest. I grabbed a pitchfork and began turning sod loosening the vegetables. I worked for some time until the young wife came with a pony and small cart. She looked disheveled and spent and would not look at me as she loaded the harvest.

When the cart was full she moved to the barn and unloaded. We worked for the full morning in the warming sun harvesting and filling the cribs in the barn. By then I had my shirt off my chest and back shining from my sweat. The wife had first come out in a light working skirt and the breeze was showing me her legs and thighs for some time. Each time she bent over her young breasts would push out her blouse or show me the back of her thighs. After a full load we both walked into the barn to search for a cool spot.

I watched her empty that last morning cart as I drank the water she had pumped. When she bent over the final crib her thighs caught my lust filled eyes. When she turned she caught my eyes and took in a deep frightful breath as she knew I was going to take my pleasure with her again. I stood and moved towards her and she tried to run. I gripped her arms and tossed her onto the back of the cart. Her skirt ran down her thighs as her feet came up. I could see her dark curls between her legs as she gave up and opened her knees. I unbuttoned the cod piece and pulled my fat cock out.

I held my cock as I walked towards her. She let out a frightened squeak as I pulled my hunting knife and stood at the cart. I jammed the knife into the cart and pulled her hips to the edge. One by one I then cut the buttons off her blouse and cut down her chemise to her waist until her breasts were uncovered. She cried and trembled as I ran the flat part of the large knife across her breasts and across her dark teats until they hardened. The hard edge of the knife flicked her hard dark teats as I also gripped and pulled them out.

Loudly I buried the knife into the cart by her head then grabbed her thighs. I pushed her naked thighs up against her naked breasts until her purse opened wide. This young lonely farmer wife had a dripping fragrant purse ready to take my long fat cock once more. Her desires over took her fear as I watched her juices bubble out from between her purse lips. I put my cock to her purse doorway and moved my hands under her arse cheeks. I pulled her arse up hard driving my cock deep into her wet cavern until I hit her depth.

The wife screamed and bucked on the cart. I quickly started rutting her purse with my full length base to cockhead. Her body was rocking on the boards of the cart as I watched her breasts roll about as her purse was pounded hard. The pony neighed from the cart shifting back and forth and the young wife screaming from this second rutting. My heavy ball sack slapped against her arse cheeks when my cockhead invaded her deepest flesh. She groaned when she was filled over and over.

I put my thumb onto her pleasure knot and rubbed it hard against her bone and she screamed as her body shook with no control. I pulled my cock out and hot juices shot out from between her dark haired lower woman lips. Her fluids pulsed so strongly she wet my chest which then dripped down onto my balls. I shoved my cock back into her and thrust rapidly then went over the edge and filled her purse with hot baby seed until it squeezed out along my shaft.

I moved my hips against her arse as she dropped her legs off the edge of the cart. I rubbed her pleasure knot softly giving her additional pleasure as her juices leaked out her purse wetting her arse and the back of her skirt. I fed from her life-force while my cock was in deep. I pulled my cock out then slapped her pleasure knot with my cockhead. She took in deep breaths each time her knot got slapped. She reached down and circled my cockshaft at the base and moved to the head. She then licked her palms and dropped her arms to the cart totally spent once more.

I reached up and gripped her breasts and abused her hard dark teats. Her breasts even lying down on her chest still filled my hand when I gripped them. I then ran my fingers through her purse lips and they were painted with my leaking seed. I brought them to her lips and let my seed drip past her open teeth. Her mouth opened and her tongue came out and accepted more of my seed. One last pass through her purse lips I brought my two long fingers to her mouth and pushed them in. She licked and sucked them clean.

With the strength from her life-force I put my fat cock away and went back to the fields. It was time to harvest a small plot of wheat. I swung the scythe and the wheat stalks lay in rows. The afternoon sun warmed my back and the breeze cooled my sweat. After some time I heard the pony and the cart. The farmer's wife stood by the cart her blouse gone and her slit chemise pulled down over her day skirt.

Her naked full breasts hung proudly on her chest shining from her joining sweat. When she saw me looking at them she swung them side to side and smiled broadly. She started at one end and filled the cart with cut wheat and returned it to the barn. She filled the cart getting closer and closer to where I was harvesting. Her full breast hung down and swayed each time she bent over. When she was three feet from me she stood and held her breasts up and pointed towards me.