Drust on the Prowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever make Madison squirt Bud? In all your years with her did you ever try to pleasure her? Well watch how a man makes his slut cum," I growled.

I turned my fingers so my palm faced Madison. I curled them onto her g-pad then quickly thrust in and out of her pussy. I went really fast and she screamed. I pulled my fingers out and a huge spray of female cum shot out her pussy and wet the king's chair. I shoved my fingers inside her again and she soon screamed again spraying her belly and her pretty bra.

I pulled her legs up and her knees slid next to her tits. She was wide open her naked pussy lips glistening from her female cum. My fingers went deep into her cunt and they went in and out rapidly. Madison screamed for several seconds and when I pulled my fingers out her deeply scented cum sprayed back over her head and soaked the table in front of her husband. Her entire body shook as arc after arc of hot juices sprayed back at her husband making a puddle on the embroidered tablecloth.

"You cunt, that's my mother's tableclothe," he mumbled.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and Madison grabbed them and stuck them in her mouth sucking them clean. "Do you want to suck my cock Madison? Do you want me to fill your mouth and throat with my long fat cock then drown you with my hot thick sperm?" I growled.

"Yes Master, yes Master," Madison begged as she rolled off the table and dropped to her knees. She unzipped me and dropped my pants finding my long fat cock already hard. She turned me so her husband could see how fat and long my cock is. She pushed back my foreskin then spit on my cockhead then took me deep into her mouth. She had to open her lips wide to fit me in her mouth. She slobbered up and down my cock tapping the back of her throat making her cough. I grabbed her blonde pony tail and pushed her mouth down my cock. It breached her throat and her lips slid to the base of my cock. I'm sure her drunken husband could see my cock bulge in her throat as I held her down on my cock her tongue licking my nuts.

She started turning blue but made no move to get off my cock until I was ready. I finally pulled her hair back and she rode my cock to the tip. She took in a deep breath through her nose but did not release my cockhead. She started using her dainty hands to stoke my cockshaft as I pulled back to her lips. On her own she took me fully into her throat and held me there. She pulled off my cock her slobber and saliva dripping onto her full breasts.

"Paint my face Master. My poor husband begged me to let him cum on my face but I never let him because he treated me so cruelly. Cum in my mouth and across my face Master, please," Madison begged.

I took over stroking my cock as only the owner knows how and quickly rose to the heights of excitement. My foreskin slid off and over my cockhead adding to my pleasure. Madison pushed out her tongue and opened her mouth as she played with my large balls. She licked my cockslit when it appeared released from my foreskin. I grunted and shot a big first load onto her tongue. I then pulled back and sprayed her face with five or six thick globs of cum. I got her forehead her cheeks her chin and her tongue again with blasts of my cum.

Madison rose quickly and pulled her husband's balding hair back and when his face came up she kissed him forcing his mouth open and passing him my cum. He tried to get away but she pulled his hair then rubbed her face all over his. When she pulled away laughing he spit and called her a cunt. He took his beer and tried to wash the taste of man cum out of his mouth.

Madison returned to her knees and sucked my cock clean of cum getting her tongue inside my foreskin. She pulled it back and licked my crown until I was hard and straight once more. She stood right next to her husband and bent over her tits onto the fancy table cloth wet from her spraying cum. She moved her hands back to her arse cheeks and spread them apart.

"I left the olive oil on the table. I knew I would give you my arse because he never got it. I cleaned it out real good during my preparation for you. Now fuck my arse Master. Ruin it on your long fat horse cock. Drive it down there deep and don't give me rest until you fill my arse with your hot thick cum." Madison turned and looked right at her drunken husband and started laughing almost crazy like she was losing control.

I tipped the olive oil onto her dark star and it winked. She then pushed the dark lips back and they puffed. I put my fat cockhead to the pinkness and pushed. Her tight arsehole pushed my foreskin back and my oiled cockhead pushed against her dark door. Madison used her anus to draw my cock in. Each time I pushed she grunted to open her ring. Suddenly her anal ring gave up the fight and my cockhead breached into her dark hot tight opening.

Madison screamed and wet the sides of the tablecloth as her juices bubbled out from her naked pussy lips. "He's in my arse husband. His cockhead is in my arse and I'm gonna open up and take all of his long fat cock shaft," Madison yelled and spit on her husband's almost bald head. She pushed back and her rectum opened when my fat cockhead pushed against the sides. My heavy balls swung and slapped against her pussy and she sprayed them moaning deeply.

"Oh FUCK Buddy. His cock is all down my arse. It hurts, oh how it hurts, but it gives me so much pleasure. Pain and pleasure from this fat long cock being in my arse; the arse I never gave you and the arse you will never have. Oh Master, fuck me now. Fuck my arse deep and hard. Don't stop when I scream until your hot cum fills my nasty arse!"

I drizzled more olive oil down the crack of her full arse cheeks and it anointed her dark star stretched wide and tight around my cockshaft. I pulled back to my cockhead gathering oil on the shaft then drove down deep into her arse in one thrust. Madison screamed and her pussy ejected hot female cum hitting my balls and wetting the dining room floor.

I pulled back and thrust hard into her arse over and over. "Faster, Harder!" Madison moaned. I gave her what she wanted, deep and hard. Madison fucked back on my cock rubbing her swollen clit on the edge of the table. Her arse gripped my cock hard and started pulsing. She raised her head off the table and howled like a wolf bitch. Her pussy sprayed arc after arc of girl cum back at my balls. Her juices sprayed the floor making a large puddle on the parquet.

She tipped me over the edge and I came hard and deep within her. My cockhead swelled and ejected five, six, seven thick globs of cum down into her bowels wetting places that cum had never been. She rocked on my cock giving herself another shattering orgasm. This pleasure she had never felt before was destroying her arse and her morals. She wanted to be an arse slut from now on.

I stayed linked to her arse as she tried to calm her breathing. She pushed me back a little and stood up my cock still held tightly by her arse and she brought my hands up to her tits and made me pull on her hard pointed nipples. Madison moaned loudly and leaked onto the floor again. There was now a puddle by her feet. She pushed me back and my cock slid from her arse.

With weak arms and legs she sat up on the table and turned herself to point her arse at her husband. She pulled her thighs up onto her chest and grunted. "Watch husband, watch as his hot thick cum drips from my wide open arse that won't close. He destroyed your mousey wife's arse with his long fat horse cock. Ooo here it comes. His cum is dripping out and staining your sainted mother's heirloom embroidered tablecloth. Watch, there is so much up there it will leak for minutes."

Her husband growled, "You fucking whore!" but Madison laughed. Her laughing caused my cum to drip out of her arse.

"I came so hard on his long fat cock. You never made me cum. Only my fingers in my cunt made me cum after you had grunted and shot your thin cum from your puny penis and rolled off me snoring in minutes. My heart ached for pleasure you never gave me. Now another man's fat cock has made me cum over and over making me wet the tablecloth and the dining room floor. What is your mother gonna say when she sees the stains on this? Will you tell her it's from another man's fat cock and cum up my arse? Lick his cum from my arse!" Madison yelled as she pulled her husband's face to her arse and trapped him with her legs.

He growled against her as she held him tight to her arse with her legs wrapped around his head. She laughed when she released him and he sputtered back from her arse. I could see my cum on his lips and chin as he wiped it on his sleeve. He sat there breathing heavily his chest heaving.

"I'm taking my Master up to our marriage bed and let him fuck my pussy. His long fat cock is gonna stretch my cunt ruining it for your puny penis. I'm fertile tonight and I'm letting the Master spray his thick seed deep into my cunt and I hope I get pregnant. You can come upstairs and watch this man cuckold you even more then he did on this table. Or you can take some money from my purse and go to that titty bar you like to go to and drool over fake tits and naked cunts that you will never get."

"When you come home just sleep on the sofa. My bed will be for the lovers and fuckers I bring home to satisfy my hungry cunt and wide open arse. Now choose!" she yelled.

He rose slowly and took her purse from the doorway table and pulled out her cash. He grabbed his car keys and gave one more look back and left the house. "Carry me upstairs Master. Carry me to my adulterous bed and fuck my cunt. Shoot your potent seed down my destroyed cunt and paint my womb. Find my egg and bitch me. I will raise that love child knowing I will never see you again. Now please take me upstairs and fuck me good."

I kicked off my pants and pulled Madison off the table in a fireman's carry. She put her arms around my chest and held me tight as we went up a short flight of stairs and entered her bedroom. I went to pull the covers back and she told me no. "I don't want you to lie where he was last night. Fuck me on his mother's quilt. Make me wet all over this wedding quilt then I'll let your thick cum leak from my painful pussy. Do me Master, fuck my cunt and make me cum!"

I slapped her arse over my shoulder then dropped her to the center of the bed and she squealed. I knelt between her thighs and took her swollen clit between my lips. I brought this lost woman to a quick orgasm and she had her wish of soaking that quilt. Her juices poured out from her red blood filled pussy lips. I knelt up and slapped her clit with my fat cockhead causing her juices to bubble out. "Fuck me Master," she whispered and pulled her thighs apart.

Her coral gash pulsed from her desire to be taken. I pulled off her crotchless panties and tossed them on her face. I placed my fat cockhead against the doorway to her vagina and I pushed. Her naked labia kissed along my cockhead as I pushed my foreskin back. The ring of her pussy stretched to fit my cock and she moaned from the pain. "More Master, I want it all down inside me. Push out my cunt and fill it with cock," she groaned. I wondered where this hunger came from perhaps from years of fruitless neglect.

My cockhead breached her pussy and she took in a deep hissing breath. I pushed down and two more inches entered her hot oven. I pulled back to my cockhead and gave her more cock. I pulled back and pushed hard and all my long fat cock was inside her. She screamed and threw her legs across my back and pulled me to her. My cockhead was trapped against her cervix as she moved her hips side to side massaging my dome.

"Oh fuck Master I never knew a cock could feel this good. I am filled, painfully filled with your cock. Let my imagination run wild as I feel you thick within me. Your cock is trying to open my womb and I want it in there when you shoot your seed into me. Oh fuck me Master. Pound your cock deep and hard in my cunt. I wanna feel the pain and pleasure from your cock for days. Do it, fuck me now Master," Madison begged.

I pulled back then slammed my cock against her cervix. She screamed and dropped her legs to the bed. I put my arms under her thighs and pushed up opening her pussy. I started thrusting my cock into that cunt hard and deep. My fat cock pulled on her clit going in and pulling back. Her pussy lips were stretched tight around my cockshaft as I rode her cunt for my own pleasure.

I went very fast jackhammering my cock in and out her tight cunt. Her juices poured out along my cockshaft and soaked the quilt when I pulled back. Every now and then I pulled full out and watched the large "O" of her pussy throb for my cock. Madison would scream when I filled her with one thrust. I put my thumb on her clit and stroked it rapidly until her cunt tightened on my cock and it pulsed over and over as Madison screamed through a powerful orgasm. I did not stop thrusting into her and rubbing her clit until I gave her two more orgasms in rapid succession.

She screamed then moved my hands off her clit. I dropped her legs and she lay there spent. I leaned over and took her aureole in my mouth and bit that flesh. I nipped her fat nipple between my teeth making her moan. I moved to the other breast and left bite marks that where sure to bruise tomorrow. I moved up and kissed her deeply biting her lower lip. "Thank you Master," I heard her moan.

I pulled down her pillows and made a pile. I rolled her over and pulled her arse back towards me and pushed the pillows under her tummy until her arse was the right height. Her pussy shown from the wetness of her cum. I put my cock to the pushing place and entered her abused cunt in one thrust. I fucked her cunt rapidly for several minutes as she sprayed her juices back at me.

I put my thumb to her anus and pushed it in. She moaned and her body trembled. I pulled my thumb out and it was coated with my cum. I painted her dark star with it then put my two long fingers against her dark lips and pushed them deep. My cock could feel my fingers deep in her dark oven.

I then started a game of cock then fingers, cock then fingers filling her nether holes deep. Madison started a low growl that built slowly getting louder and longer until she screamed. Her arse and cunt gripped me tightly then pulsed over and over. Her scream continued as her body trembled out of control. Hot thick woman cum shot out her cunt lips soaking my balls and the quilt.

Her heat and tightness pushed me over the edge and I injected bolts of cum against her womb as my cockhead rubbed against her cervix. Her cunt continued to pulse along my cockshaft squeezing out my cum. I blasted five, six, seven globs of seed down into the depths of her cunt. I rubbed my cockhead against her depths as my lap lay upon that full arse.

I kept my cock in her pussy as she trembled through her aftershocks. I pulled my fingers from her arse and filled it with my cock. Madison moaned when my cock went in deep. I rolled her off the pillows and spooned her. I reached over and pulled on her nipples then she took my fingers and kissed them. "Thank you Master. Thank you for fucking my cunt, my arse and my mouth. Thank you for cracking my shell. Thank you for opening my arse. I like your fat cock in there now. Let me rest, Master let me rest," she said softly as she drifted off to sleep.

I awoke because I heard the door bell ringing many times and thought her stupid husband lost his key. I went down naked below the waist as my pants were still in the dining room. I opened the door expecting to see her husband and there was a female constable standing there. She looked at my long fat cock running down my thigh and took in a deep breath.

"Is Mrs. Madison Jones at home? I have some bad news for her about her husband," she said staring at my cock instead of looking at my face.

"She can't come down if you catch my point but you can go upstairs and wake her and tell her the news," I offered her.

She came in staring at my cock. I twitched it and she took in a low breath. I pointed her upstairs and the spell was broken. I watched her arse move a little conspicuously at she took the stairs. She walked into the bedroom and it smelled strongly of sex. Madison was sprawled out on her back her swollen pussy and bruised tits on display. Her vagina doorway and arsehole lay open and red from their abuse by my long fat cock. Both holes had a residual glob of cum sitting in their doorway. The constable took in a long hissing breath and distracted put her hand over her pussy.

"Madison there is a constable here with news about Buddy."

Madison managed to rise above her sexual stupor and looked at the woman constable who was looking now with lust upon the effects I had left on Madison's body.

"Ma'am I'm sorry to tell you your husband died late tonight in a car crash. It was obvious he had been drinking heavily. He had this card from that titty bar on Belcher and it had a Lulu's phone number on the back," she said sounding official.

"Did he kill anyone else?" Madison managed to get out. "No ma'am, just himself. A guard rail pole came through the windscreen and killed him like a lance from a knight," the constable actually laughed a bit. "Ma'am I'll leave my card with the gentleman and you can call me when you wake up. Nice quilt by the way," she laughed again and left the room.

We walked to the dining room and she saw the wet tablecloth and floor and that room smelled of sex also. I thought the scent and endorphins was getting to her as I sensed her wetness. She stood before me looking only at my cock. She swayed forwards and backwards perhaps in her thoughts reacting to my cock plowing her cunt. I wondered if she was calculating the time left on her shift and if she could take my cock inside her right here on this table. She let out a frustrated breath then found a dry spot and took out two business cards. She wrote something on the back of one and left the other on the table. She handed me the card with writing.

"That's my private mobile number." Gripping my cock and running her hand up and down my fat shaft she said, "It looks like you know how to use that monster. Give me a call soon. It appears Mrs. Jones is not crushed that her husband is dead. I think this cock had a lot to do with that. Really, really call me soon," she said and kissed my lips lightly.

Frankie then leaned in and kissed me deeply giving me her wet tongue. Her palm ran over my cockhead and I released a thick glob of pre-cum. She took her hand to her lips and licked off my white glob. Her eyes closed when my essence marinated on her tongue. She took her radio off her hip and clicked it a few times.

"Hello Central. This is Constable Frankie Conner and I'm at the home of the guy who got killed in the car crash. I'm gonna be about another half hour with the wife. I'll check back in when I leave." She got a '10-4'.

Frankie looked at me then keeping her green eyes on mine took off her cap then dropped to her knees. She gripped my cock and licked up and down my shaft bathing the length with her hot wet tongue. She pushed my cock against my abs licked and sucked the underside. She spent several minutes on my cockknot pulling back and releasing my foreskin causing my cock to harden.

She licked down and took my heavy balls into her mouth and swirled her tongue across each sack. She released them then held them up and licked my taint. All this time she kept her eyes locked on my mine. She licked up my cock again and took my cockhead against her lips. Her tongue came out and slid under my foreskin then circled the head. She spit on my dome then took it into her mouth.

Jackie's lips spread wide and my fat cockhead got behind her teeth. She pushed forward and my cock slid slowly along her tongue until it hit the back. She moved her head about as my cockhead rolled across the entrance to her throat. She gripped my cock at the base then pushed forward and my cock entered her throat. Her tongue ran under my cock as she took more down her throat. Finally she released her hand and her lips kissed the base of my cock. She had all eight fat inches of my cock in her mouth and throat. She held it in her heat until she backed off and sucked just my cockhead.