Drust on the Prowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well aren't you a good cock sucking constable, Frankie. Hands behind your back and no fussing until I paint your stomach with my hot thick cum. Get it all because I wouldn't want to spoil your face since you are still in uniform," I ordered her.

Frankie pulled off my cock and still looking at my eyes said softly, "Yes Master." She took my cock back into her mouth then reached for my hands and put them behind her head. She put her hands behind her back and pushed her face forward until my cockhead breached her throat. She held me deep in her throat cutting off her own breath. With my cockhead blocking her throat she licked my balls and swallowed on my cock.

She pulled back to my cockhead and waited. I grabbed her hair in my fists then pulled her head forward then pushed it back. I then held her firm and used her mouth and throat for pleasure on my hard cock. My cockknot rubbed against her throat each time I went deep pulling on my foreskin shooting pleasure pulses throughout my groin.

She opened her mouth and spit and saliva fell to the dining room floor. She stuck out her tongue and I started pumping my fat cockshaft. My cockknot rubbed across her tongue driving my pleasure higher and higher. She closed her lips around my cockhead and sucked it hard and wet. My balls pulled up tight and I started to groan. Frankie opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and I pumped my cock and a large white glob shot to the back of her throat.

To keep her face from being painted with cum she kept her mouth wide open and her tongue out. Glob after hot thick glob painted her tongue filling her mouth. I grunted one last time pushing one more glob of cum onto her tongue. Frankie closed her lips around my corona and sucked. She opened her mouth and lifted her tongue and showed me a dose of white cum rolling behind her bottom teeth.

She hummed loudly as she closed her lips and swallowed several times. My cockslit was dripping so she licked it clean then sucked at the tip getting any last cum. She opened her mouth again letting me see the last of my white thick cum painting her tongue and cheeks. She pushed two fingers into her mouth and coated them with my cum. She showed them to me then sucked them clean and swirled her tongue around in her mouth and swallowed several times.

She stood then gave me a deep kiss. I've tasted my own cum throughout my long life so I french-kissed her deep and long. She hummed on my tongue then sucked it off then kissed me lightly. She touched my face tenderly then kissed me lightly again.

"That's one hole down Master and I can't wait for this cock to fill and drown my other two. Please give me a call. Like real soon. Like Real Soon!" she emphasized. She left and I dressed and called a cab.

I left Madison a note and told her to call the number listed. "A solicitor will advise you that your husband had a fifty thousand catastrophic insurance policy taken out in his name earlier today. That should allow you to do the things you always wanted to do. Mail the quilt and the tablecloth back to his mother just the way they are." I signed with a smiley face. I left when the cab honked.

Yes I made use of all three of Frankie's holes as she gave them to me willingly. I spent the weekend with her and by Sunday night she had to call out sick. Her innards were painful and she could not walk. She gave 'female issues' as the reason for calling out. I warned her about taking me deep and hard but she begged for it. She got all of me over and over. She kissed me deep and long when I left on Sunday night and asked to ring her back in a month or so. She said she was addicted to my cock and laughed but then her belly hurt since things had been pushed around by my cock.

So days later I found myself at a campus coffee shop. There were a lot of confused emotions bombarding me as the young college female students had not yet solidified their most inner feelings. One strong willed but hungry female mind floated towards me. I found it to belong to a goth female sitting alone in a booth. She had short black hair and black clothing. She wore black boots and black knee socks or thigh highs ran under her black skirt. Her eyes caught mine and we had a tug-o-war with our eyes.

She tried to break my eye lock by bringing her boots up onto the seat and making a triangle with her legs. I lifted my two fingers and opened them to a vee. I repeated it several times until she caught on and her eyes opened wide. Only I could see into her booth at the correct angle. I kept up my finger movement then kept the vee open. She looked around then shook her head, 'No'. I did the vee again. She smiled wickedly and slowly pulled her skirt down her thighs and opened them wide. She did have on black thigh highs and above them white thin thighs.

I was surprised to see that she wore bright pink panties as I expected to see black. I guess girls still want to be girls and wear pretty things. I made a scratching movement with my other hand between the vee of my other fingers. I saw this tough girl on the outside blush deep red. She looked around again left and right then brought her fingers to the crotch of her panties. Her fingers moved up and down her gusset pushing in and making a cameltoe. She stopped at the top of her thighs and rolled her fingers over the silk or satin. A slash of darkness appeared on her gusset as her juices flowed onto it.

Her head rolled back as her fingers slipped under the pink hem and worked back and forth and stopped on her clit. Several minutes later her head came forward and her legs trembled. She hissed like a train pulling into a station. Her gusset was now dark pink from her pussy juices as her fingers moved slowly in her pussy and she trembled in her afterclimax. She finally opened her eyes and saw me standing by her feet. She took in a deep breath frightened but did not close her legs.

"Clean your fingers," I said in a low commanding voice. She brought her wet sticky fingers to her mouth and pushed them into her mouth and licked them clean. "Give me your panties," I gave her a pointed command. Her eyes opened wide then she smiled and slipped her hands into her hip hems. Slowly her panties rolled off her arse then she pushed them up to her knees then down to her boots. She leaned down and worked those wet pink panties off her boots and put them on the table.

The goth girl then leaned back and opened her legs again. Her labia was shaved but she had an upside down cross of pubic hair on her mons. I made the vee with my fingers again and she reached down and pulled those wet lips apart. Her inner red gash twinkled from the moistness of her juices. Her nether mouth opened and closed as the last of her aftershocks coursed through her body.

"Are you a student?" "Yes Sir," she said. "I am a Fine Arts major in my senior year. I'll be twenty one soon, Sir." As she was a goth rebel I was a bit surprised by her two uses of 'Sir' and wondered if she was already falling under my control.

"Do you want me to get us a room or is your apartment close by?" I challenged her. She understood I only gave the choice of where I was going to fuck her.

"My place. My roommate is gone for the weekend," she said softly. She knew now she was giving herself to me.

I asked her for her coffee shop card. I went to the counter and paid the small amount then put several hundred on the card. I handed it back to her saying I needed it to get her the points. Let her find out about the new balance. I wondered afterwards if she thought I bought her for sex. I took her hand to help her slide out and she stood close up against me her small breasts against my arm. We started walking and she stopped me.

"Aren't you taking my pink panties?" she asked. "No leave them for the busboy," I stated. "But people know me here!" she said shocked. "Since when do you care what people think or is this goth stuff just your rebellion phase?" I spoke sternly to her.

She took my hand and walked us out of the shop. Her shared apartment was across the square. When we started up the stairs I ran my hand up the back of her thighs and cupped her naked ass. She took in a deep breath and stopped on two steps which let me run my fingers through her wet pussy lips from behind. She held onto the banister and let me run my long fingers in and out her pussy rubbing her clit with my thumb until she gushed on my fingers. "OH FUCK!" she moaned as her juices rolled down her bare thighs and wet her thigh highs.

On shaky legs she opened the door and we entered her apartment. She walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water and drank it down trying to rehydrate and calm down. I saw her naked self portraits in all manner of spread eagles. Some paintings had her with dark pubic hair and some with shaved labia. Many had rings and clips on her nipples and pussy lips. She turned to me and said her name was Lilith and asked me mine.

"You don't need to know my name but you need to strip right where you are," I said with my commanding voice. "Start with your skirt. I wanna see that pussy up close," I growled as I pulled a kitchen chair in front of her.

She closed her eyes and I barked at her to keep them open looking at me at all times. She reached behind her and undid a button then the zipper went down and so did the skirt. She stepped out of the skirt and kicked it aside. Her pussy lips were wet and red and puffy from her last climax on the staircase. I made the vee sign and she spread her legs and her gash showed juices dripping onto her inner thighs.

I pointed to the top and she pulled the bodice over her head. She wore no bra and her small cupcake breasts sat on her chest too small to sag. She had light pink aureoles and dark tan nipples of nice size. They were large enough for a baby to latch on or a lover to suck. But they might find the nipple rings a slight bother. "Pinch them and pull them out by your rings."

She rubbed her breasts cupping her cupcakes first then pulled on the rings through her nips until they hardened and poked out. "Go get me your nipple and pussy clamps," I commanded. She took in a deep breath then asked, "How do you know?" in a whisper. "Get them quickly or when I spank your arse I'll do it harder and longer until those cheeks turn bright red and hurt for days."

She ran past me weeping and rummaged in her bedroom and returned with a handful of clips. I turned the little wheels down so they would not be initially painful and motioned for her to stand before me. Her pussy leaked and I could smell urine on her thighs.

"Well aren't you a naughty girl. Are you frightened or so sexually hot you have lost control?" I questioned. She didn't answer so I pulled on her nipple rings. "Frightened," she sobbed. "Frightened, What?" I yelled. "Frightened, Sir." I tossed my head and she added "Frightened, Master!"

"As well you should be slut for I have seen your dark deepest secrets. You play your games with your body exciting yourself with a little pain. But now you are in the hands of your Master and there will be no safe word tonight or all day tomorrow as I fuck you in all your holes anywhere in this apartment I choose and you will beg me to do even more. Do you understand?" I barked. "Yes Master," she wept.

I put a clamp on each nipple fitting it past her rings and she moaned. I pulled on one wet pussy lip and put three clamps on the prominent inner lip that hung two inches down past the puffy outer lip that would have had black curly hair if this goth girl didn't shave. I pulled on the other hanging pussy lip and put three clamps on that one. The six clamps pulled down her second set of pussy lips. There was one clip left. "Oh my, does my little goth slut put this last one on her clit? Open your upper lips and show me your pleasure button!"

She remembered to look me in my eyes as she stretched her inner and outer pussy lips apart and a swollen clit the size of an almond slid out from under its hood. I reached forward and put the clip against her clit and let go. She moaned loudly and pussy juices ran down her upper thigh wetting the tops of her black stockings. I told her to keep her boots on.

"Kneel down and take off my shoes and socks then my pants. You'll know what I want after that." She knelt and looked at my shoes. I grabbed her short black hair right at the scalp line and pulled up. She squealed and her eyes locked on mine as she felt for my laces and untied them. My shoes were slid off then my socks. She felt up my pant leg then found and undid my belt and zipper. She hissed when her hand accidently ran across my long cock. I lifted up and she pulled my pants down. My hard cock slapped under her chin.

Still looking at me her mouth moved down and found my cock with her wet lips. She took my cockshaft in her hands and brought my cockhead to her lips. Her wet tongue circled my foreskin then her hand pulled it back reveling my shining nob. Her lips stretched as best they could trying to get around my cockhead. I told her she can watch what she is doing. She looked down and moved her wet lips up and down my cockshaft. She pushed my cock against my shirt then licked the underside.

She lowered her mouth and softly took my large balls into her wet warm mouth one by one. She sucked them tenderly and kissed them when she released them. She pulled me forward in the seat and licked my taint and rimmed my anus. She looked up and smiled then licked up my cock and licked across and around my corona sucking and licking my pleasure knot under the foreskin. She pushed her lips over the top of my cockhead and tried to push her lips down the fat shaft stretching as she went. With a last push my cockhead suddenly popped inside her lips closing behind my foreskin ridge.

She used her tongue to lick the head in that wet oven of her mouth. She sucked my head getting a taste of my pre-cum across her tongue. She tried to take more of my cockshaft but I was just too large for this girl. She pulled my cock out and started weeping. "I'm sorry Sir. You just won't fit. I want your cum in my mouth and down my throat and on my face Sir. Please cum on me!"

She started running her small hands up and down my cock. She turned sideways and stayed licking and sucking that knot under my foreskin. I'd never had such a concentrated blowjob as pleasure built in my cock. I started thrusting in her hands and across her lips. Every few seconds she would lick across my head gathering my leaking pre-cum on her tongue.

She returned to my knot and stayed on it as her hand moved faster and faster. My large balls pulled up tight and I told her I was cumming as I went over the top. She turned her mouth so her tongue lay under my cockhead and she opened it wide. My cock pulsed and white globs painted her tongue. She closed her lips over the slit in my cockhead and sucked the cum out of it.

She swallowed then pulled off my cock and let the next few pulses paint her face. Her cheeks and chin turned white with thick globs of my cum. She took the head between her lips and took the last of my cum into her mouth. She pulled back and opened her mouth and my white cum was pooled behind her teeth. She let it drop to her palm then she painted her pussy lips. She ran her fingers over her face harvesting my cum then she sucked them clean. Smiling she took off my shirt and I let her take off her boots but made her keep on her thigh highs.

She stood and made us tea and we sat in silence. When she cleared away the cups I lifted her and laid her back across the table. I pulled her ass to the edge and put her stocking legs up on my shoulders. I took my cock in my hand and started slapping my cockhead against the clip holding her clit. She moaned as her pleasure began to build and her juices started leaking.

"Little one you need to cum. I need your pussy relaxed, wet and open." I pulled my kitchen chair between her thighs and sat down. "Pull your legs up on your tits Lilith; I need access to that cunt."

She grabbed the backs of her knees and pulled back and her vulva spread out before me. The seven clips surrounded the entrance to her vagina so I started pulling them off. Lilith moaned as each one was pulled. The last to go was the one on her clit. I pulled it and her clit distended and she screamed when it popped off. I had pulled blood into her clit so it was larger than before and pulsed with her frightened heart beat.

I took that almond pleasure knot between my lips and started sucking and licking. I pushed two long fingers up into her pussy and found her g-pad. I moved my fingers across that pad and sucked her clit and her hot juices started pouring out of those floppy pussy lips. Her wetness rolled across her anus and it puckered and released. I put my thumb against it and it gave way and I slid it into her until my palm stopped her being filled.

Fingers and thumb and lips and tongue moved in concert driving that goth girl to heights of pleasure. She started moaning and growling and pushing her arse against my thumb. She looked up at me her face contorted and she formed the silent scream. Her legs pushed out straight past my arms and started trembling.

"Oh, FUCK!" she screamed and hot juices sprayed out past my fingers and hit my chin. I pulled my fingers from her gripping cunt and arcs of juices sprayed out from her pulsing pussy. Wet heat hit my chest then sprayed onto the floor. She trembled on the table even hitting the back of her head several times. She screamed one more, "Oh Fuck!" then I released her clit.

Her legs hung off the table and she lay there spent. I stood and lifted her legs on my shoulders and brought my cockhead to her wet grotto and pushed. She moaned as the ring of her vagina entrance fought the intrusion of my fat cockhead. She had no strength to fight or push me off as I kept up the pressure at her hot entrance.

Het wetness betrayed her as it gave me the lube to breach her open. Her pussy gripped my cockhead as it entered her hot tightness. I pulsed my cockshaft slowly into her pussy, inch by inch until half my long fat cock was inside her. I moved her legs around my waist and lifted her to my chest her sweaty little cupcakes pushing against me. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I lifted her holding her by her small ass cheeks.

I turned and looked for a bedroom. Each step I took made Lilith's pussy take more cock. She moaned and bit my neck as my fat cock opened the sleeve of her cunt. I turned a knob and entered the first bedroom. Her nipple clamps and rings scratched my chest. As I was pulling back the covers and sheet my fat cockhead tapped the top of her vagina and she moaned loudly. "Too much Master, it's too much. Fuck you're filling my cunt as no one ever has. Too much cock Master!" she spoke softly against my ear then kissed it and bit my lobe.

I carefully laid her on the bed my cock still embedded deeply down her cunt as I knelt between her thighs. "No safe words, no tenderness Lilith. You take all of my cock as I seek my own pleasure. You are the receptacle of my sperm. Pain or pleasure will be yours to decide," I said and thrust deeply into her. She screamed as her cervix blocked my cock from entering her womb.

I started a thrusting rhythm; out to my fat cockhead gripped by the rim of her pussy to deep in her cunt blocked by her cervix. She moaned as my cockhead pulled her pussy out and she groaned when my cock hit bottom. I watched her floppy pussy lips pull in when I thrust down and ride my cockshaft when I pulled back.

For all her moaning and groaning her pussy still poured out hot juices onto my ball sack each time it kissed her naked lips and tapped her arse. I was feeding on her as I fucked her pussy hard and deep. She grabbed my arms and looked at me lost as her pussy got even tighter on my cockshaft. Her heat and tightness pushed me over the edge.