Drust on the Prowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my fingers and found her g-pad and stroked it rapidly while I sucked on her clit. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers and she screamed as her pussy sprayed hot juices all over my fingers and chin. The noise of the fair covered her repeating screams of pleasure. She sat up and gripped her hands around my head and screamed again.

"Oh Fuck. What did you do? What is all that liquid coming out of me? Did I pee on you Sir? I almost fainted. I never felt anything like that. What was that?" she moaned as pussy juices continued to pulse out her pussy.

"No one never made you cum girl? No one never ate your pussy making you leak all over? No one never fucked your cunt so good you fainted?" I asked her as I ran my fingers out and into her pussy. She moaned and her pussy trembled on my fingers wetting me and herself.

"No Sir. No one ever made me feel like that. I was pure when my husband bedded me. He's not as big as you Sir and never did anything between my legs except push his penis into me until he leaked. Then he rolls over and falls asleep. I never knew I could have such pleasure. Will you put it back inside me Sir and give me this overwhelming pleasure? I'll stop fighting you and let you have your manly way with me. Will you really leave a baby inside me? I would love to be filled with a baby even if it's not my husband's," she begged.

"What's your name little wife?" I asked. "Sarah, Sir," she whispered. "Sarah, like barren Sarah?" "Yes Sir," she said almost with shame at being fruitless. "Well you won't be barren when I'm done here tonight!" I growled and pushed Sarah back on the hay bales.

I pushed her thin legs up by her tits and opened her vulva for my use. I took my cock and slapped her clit several times and her pussy lips pulsed and warm fluids ran out. "Oh my god, what pleasure I feel!" she groaned as she felt herself leak and wet her pussy lips, inner thighs and her pulsing asshole. I watched as her dark star winked at me.

I pulled my foreskin back and placed my cockhead against the opening of her marriage sacred place and I pushed in. She groaned as her wetness allowed her pussy to yield and my fat cockhead entered her and pushed her sleeve wide. I pulsed back and forth feeding her more cock until I filled the little woman. She moaned and growled when my helmet tapped her cervix. I tapped it over and over as if trying to get past its doorway.

"Ever have this much man-cock inside you Sarah? Ever have a fat cock push your pussy wide open? Ever have a long horse-cock tap way up inside you knocking on the door to your barren womb?"

I asked her all that as I rode my cock out and in deep hearing her 'Huff and Ooh' as I filled her and tapped the bottom of her depth. Before she could answer I rubbed and pulled on her pleasure knot and she sat up and screamed as her pussy pulsed on my cock. Her hot juices squeezed past my fat cock and wet us both and the hay under her. Sarah was so primed her orgasms came one after another.

I started going rapidly banging my cock deep into her. I watched her clit move along my cockshaft pulled and pushed as I rode her pussy. I pulled her arse to the edge and held onto her boney hips as I pounded into her. I know I was hitting her cervix hard with my cockhead as Sarah groaned louder and louder. She started with a low growl that rose to a loud scream as her pussy squeezed on my cock. Her pussy pulsed on my cock gripping then releasing over and over as she thrashed about on the hay bales.

Sarah rolled left to right and back again as she trembled through a powerful climax. Her hot juices shot out around my cock, pulse after pulse as powerful orgasmic aftershocks shook her. She screamed as she felt my hot cum eject into her tight hot pussy. Pulse after pulse of my hot thick cum painted the doorway to her womb as I filled the bottom of her cunt.

I reached up and pulled on her nipples and gripped her tits. I reached down and bit each nipple and Sarah screamed. I thought I might have made bruises on her tits and hoped her husband didn't notice tonight. I was glad the noise of the fair drowned out Sarah's screams. I rut her pussy pushing my cum against her cervix trying to get my baby swimmers up into her empty womb.

I pulled out of her raw pussy and moved to the side of Sarah's head and laid my cock across her open lips. As I moved across her lips her tongue came out and licked the underside of my cock. Sarah tasted my cum and her own juices. She moaned in pleasure then turned her head and this time tried her best to take my cockhead into her mouth. Her lips opened wide and my cockhead went inside. She sucked the last of my cum across her tongue and licked my foreskin covered cockhead.

I pulled out and Sarah moaned as she tasted my cum on her tongue. She swallowed and licked her lips. She smiled up at me as she reached down and touched her own pussy. I gripped her hand and circled her own clit with her own fingers. She took in a deep breath when she ran over her own pleasure knot. We went faster until her legs shot out straight and she screamed. Her wet juices shot out her pussy as her body trembled.

"Oh Sir you showed me such pleasure. I can feel your seed seeping out of me. Your cock has a covering on it not like my husband. Are you a pagan or devil going about the world seducing innocent women? Oh you gave me such pleasure you evil man. Did you really put a baby inside me? What am I gonna tell my husband? I committed adultery. I sinned. What's gonna happen to me?" she asked quickly from her excitement and fear.

"Sarah you're gonna make sure to have your husband bed you tonight. Have him pray over your womb and ask for a miracle. Then take him inside you. When the baby starts to show he will believe it is his. Consider what we did just now as part of the grand plan. Now come here and put your dress back on," I said as I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. I cupped her tits one last time sucking on her nipples.

I put her hand under her pussy and pushed between her hot wet lips. I waited a minute then brought her fingers to her mouth. Her fingers were coated with my cum and I pushed them into her open mouth. I ran my hand between her arse cheeks then played with her back button. "Since you are with child already I'd like to put my fat cock up this dark sleeve. Will you give it to me if I stay another day Sarah?" I asked as I used her dripping juices to wet my finger and I pushed it inside her arse.

"Oh Sir that would be so naughty and sinful. You would be doing that just for your pleasure and not to breed me. The joining of a man and a woman is just for breeding my husband told me. I took you inside me for your baby seed. Putting your strength in me back there and filling me with hot seed would be just for sinful pleasure. Where could we even do that? I can't be seen going to your hotel. I can't let you inside the parsonage. Where would you force yourself into my dark hole?" Sarah worried but already letting the thought of my using her enter her mind.

"Think about where Sarah. In the morning clean yourself of your husband's fluid then clean back there. I want you clean and fresh when I take you again. Then look for me on the park bench after breakfast. If you're hungry enough you will think of somewhere," I said and kissed her hard then slipped her dress over her head then slapped her arse. I walked away and didn't look back. The fair was closing for the night and the small town was going quiet.

As I said I seldom stay in one town or village for too long. I'll stay this time to see if Sarah shows up in the morning. I really want to slide my cock deep into the arse of this pretty parson's wife.