Dual Encounter

Story Info
Alisha has a couple more encounters unexpectedly.
1.2k words
4.03
5k
3
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have not been feeling well since the afternoon on a very hot and humid day at college. I remained in bed throughout the evening. My mother tried the usual natural remedies with a collection of herbs and ointments to bring down my temperature and soreness. Though they worked well often, this time there was not much success. I was still having a mild temperature in addition to a severe cold, cough and body ache when I woke up the next morning. I had also started to sneeze continuously and there were no signs of any improvement to my condition. My mother suggested that she would call our family doctor, residing a few houses away even though I resisted. I was still in my night clothes when the doctor, a lady in her mid-thirties or so entered my room, dropping by on her way to the practice. 

I managed to get up somewhat and sat up on the bed, resting myself on the headboard as she sat beside me with the stethoscope around her neck. She checked my pulse holding my hand for a few seconds before proceeding to check inside my lower eyelids. I was asked to open my mouth as she inspected deep inside my mouth with the help of a hand torch as she held onto my jaws with her other hand. She took up her stethoscope and began auscultating me over the night dress starting from my upper chest as I felt the chillness of it through the cotton clothing. She pressed the stethoscope gently against my breasts with no bra on, and on my nipples, sending slight shivers across my body. She then asked me to lift my top and I held it up exposing my stomach areas. She began auscultating inside and proceeded up until my chest sending more chills across my body especially when the metal particle came in direct contact this time with my bosoms.

She took up a thermometer from her bag and suggested that it would be better to check the temperature in the most appropriate way. I didn't understand what she meant by the most appropriate way and opened my mouth. Instead, she asked me to lie down on my stomach by which it was evident what she was up to. I had never been checked this way before as it had always been either in my mouth or under armpits when I was smaller. She pulled my pajama bottom and panties down to my knees as I lied down hesitantly, exposing my naked butt. She stretched my orifice onto both sides with her fingers and applied a jelly-like substance by inserting a finger into me before thrusting the bulb of the thermometer inside me. She rested her arm on my bum holding the thermometer for a couple of minutes while caressing my cheeks and back of the thighs, before pulling it out gently and proceeded out of the room to take a reading, after having it cleaned. She didn't read out louder but I was certain of having a reasonably high fever by then. 

She came back and pulled up a vial and a syringe from her bag. She took a ball with cotton and dipped in a few drops of alcohol and rubbed one corner of my cheek before sliding the needle inside my flesh. To my surprise I almost felt no pain at all and once it was out, she held it on with another ball of cotton and rubbed my cheeks rather affectionately. 

It didn't stop there though as she kept on caressing a little while and slowly moved down towards my things and then to my other side, both my cheeks and things, alternatively. 

I was out of classes for the last one week due to my fever and had a considerable amount of portions to cover before the term exams which were a couple of weeks away. It was the time I was getting into a comfortable rapport with my class lecturer and she too was ready to help with covering up whatever I had missed in the subjects she was able to help with. She asked me whether I could drop in at her place after college that Friday to go through a few lessons as I could also come back over the weekend if needed, and I readily agreed. 

It was the Saturday I went there around ten in the morning. She used to live with her parents but it seemed she was alone that day at her place. I wore a knee length frock and wow, there she is, she too was wearing something similar to mine. It was the first thing I had seen her in anything except for a sari and she indeed looked beautiful in that sunflower patterned dress. 

We went into the dining area and she helped me with some lessons that I had missed over the past few weeks for the next couple of hours while intermittently checking up with her duties in the kitchen as I was given some exercises to complete in the meantime. We had lunch together and she asked me to stay on till evening as we could cover another lesson or two to which I readily agreed. 

I was done with another set of exercises and I went on to show her my work as she sat on the head table. She had a closer look at my exercise book and without any warning, in a flash she grabbed the flesh of my thighs with her thumb and index finger. I almost jumped in shock a bit then started flinching in pain as she slowly twisted her fingers implying more to my suffering. 

She held it tight for a few more seconds and let me go with a warning for my careless mistakes. There came another set of exercises and this time it started with a stern look at me when our eyes met with each other's. It was not like a flash this time. She took her time and reached out to the bottom of my frock and slowly lifted the hem of it exposing my things up to halfway up while still looking deep into my eyes. There she grabbed me hard deep onto my inner thighs, softly at first and then a gentle squeeze which turned into flinching pain after a few seconds. I was up again on my toes. She let go off at once but only to grab me further upwards exposing more flesh this time, much closer to my tender areas. It was more of a tease than pain this time as her rest of the fingers explored the area around. I was starting to feel a mixed sensation of pain coupled with a tinge of pleasure by then. my legs started trembling and I no longer could stand on my own. I fell on to her lap as she held me carefully as her fingers explored me further.

In a minute or two I was being caressed gently all over the area with intermittent pinching as my juices started leaking. Her exploration continued further and two of her fingers inside my panties until I climaxed before she let me go as we wrapped up the day with our lips locked to each other's.