My Journey Continues

Story Info
Alisha gets more experience with another few women.
1k words
3.83
6.6k
3
0

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or condone many of the behaviors depicted in this story. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

I had to urgently get some salwar suits as well as formulas stitched as I was about to move out for a new college and wasn't that much comfortable with ready-made clothes as they almost always had some sort of a glitch when it comes to fitting in myself and getting them altered never ends. I went to this new tailor a few blocks away from my home and was taken along by my cousin who recommended her to be the perfect one to match my needs as she has stitched most of her clothes recently. She got a good hold of my needs and asked whether I had brought any garments with measurements and I didn't have any as such, and hence we had to get all measurements afresh. There was no one around in the shop and only the three of us were there as she took a tape and started measuring me while giving instructions to move my hands here and there. However, she seemed a bit amused and probably n satisfied with the measurements she had just taken.

"Why don't you take your top off dear? It's a bit baggy and the measurements aren't accurate." She looked at me saying.

I was taken back for a while of just imagining standing topless in a bra in front of my cousin and someone whom I had just met with thought she too was a lady but in her mid-thirties I suppose. I understood the situation, however, as I wanted my salwar to fit perfectly so I turned back towards them and slowly started unbuttoning my denim shirt and then pulling it down around both my shoulders. I turned around slowly, looking down gently with my arms naturally across my front. I could see my cousin was literally enjoying the glimpse she's getting but the tailor lady seemed nonchalant and came closer to me, moving my hands away from my body and went ahead with her job. I could literally feel a tinge of sensation every time her hands brushed against my naked skin. She even had me unbutton my jeans and lower it for a few inches exposing my panty to get accurate measurements of my waist area though I wasn't sure whether it was her standard practice or was she enjoying what I was going through. Her touches felt rather sensual and she seemed not to miss the opportunity to have a feel of every inch of my exposed skin with a gentle smile on her face, as my cousin kept on staring at what's going around, probably reminiscing her own times undergoing the same.

I returned after a couple days to fit in but alone thus time and again she had a good feel of my body but over the newly stitched set of clothes. All fitted perfectly and I was happy with her job well done. 

"You have a nice figure darling. I like it and really enjoyed it." She said as I opened her front sliding door to leave after collecting my clothes, with a blush. 

I hadn't been anywhere since joining college three months ago and we had a break of almost a week due to a couple of public holidays adjoining the weekend and I was in no mood to go home and get back either. Hence, I decided to join my roommate in visiting her village as I always had a plan to spend some quality time in a rural environment. It was close to an eight-hour journey when we finally arrived at her ancestral place which is surrounded by large fields all around. Her parents had gone to a wedding that day in a nearby village and only her grandma and the maid were there when we reached close to dinner time.

We were already tired by the time we reached, hence freshened up, had our dinner and went to bed soon. The next day we woke up around eight in the morning and my friend suggested that we go for a bath outside their farm adjacent to the house. There was a small tank built along with the water pump set in the farm which is used to pump water to the farms but once closed can also be used as a makeshift outdoor bathing tub.

She quickly hiked her petticoat above her breasts and took her nightdress off her head. I too followed suit as I haven't bathed outside beforehand and not at all with justifying a petticoat around me.  We got inside the tank and sat next to each other with legs stretched as the chilling water from the pump started thudding into our bodies and it was indeed a mesmerizing experience. As it was already pretty warm in the morning and with chilling water was soothing away all the tardiness and we both felt relieved. 

Suddenly out of the blue, she suggested that we get rid of our petticoats and bathe naked. It was the wildest thing that I'd have expected from her but it was of course a very secluded and safe area to do so. Without waiting for a hint from me she raised herself and took it off in one go and sat back in the tank naked with a cheeky smile on her face, looking at me. I had a good look at her for some time. She was glittering as the early morning sun covered her wetted brown skin. She too kept looking at me with the gesture that I too follow suit and take off my petticoat. I was still reluctant to do so but it seemed very tempting as well, and finally I built up some courage to get up and do so, and sat back next to her under the water. 

I could feel a tinge of sensation in me and especially between ourselves as we just sat like that for some time relieving our anxiousness and having a good look at each other's vulnerability. We were there for close to an hour in that state playing with each other and of course our bodies a little before heading back home wearing a new set of clothes.